Randy Rachel: Cockhunter

Story Info
Married woman goes out looking for new cock.
7.6k words
3.86
146.5k
24
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,719 Followers

"The weekend starts here!" Was how Jools Holland introduced the music programme The Tube at 6pm every Friday night in the early 1980's.

But when did last weekend begin? When I left Jens house wearing tiny tartan miniskirt and a new pair of black fishnet stockings? When I kissed my husband goodbye before I drove to Jens house? When I hid the sports bag containing my secret outfit in the boot of the car the day before? Was it the previous Friday when I spent 4 hours cyber-wanking with a stranger...telling him all about my crazy sex life? Was it 5 years ago when I realised that my husband alone couldn't satisfy my sexual urges? Or was it 20 years ago when I was 17 and discovered the power that stockings have on the male of the species?

I was really starting to buzz with excitement as I drove the 4 miles to Jens house. She greeted me with her customary kiss on the cheek and handed me a large glass of wine as we went upstairs to get changed into my sexy clothing.

My husband thought that I was going to wear the smart pair of long black shorts and a pretty revealing top (which we'd already argued about) that I left the house wearing for my night on the town with my best friend; but he was wrong.

Jen was already dressed and made-up: a brown pleated skirt that finished about 4 inches above her knees with a figure hugging cream cotton cardigan unbuttoned to show just enough cleavage and a little bit of her frilly pink bra. The out fit was finished off with her obligatory tan stockings and presumably a suspender belt and panties that matched the bra.

"Hi!" Jens' husband Dan called from his office along the landing, "I hope that you two aren't going to get up to any mischief tonight."

I looked along at the open door which was directly opposite the room that I would be using, "As if!" Jen and I both giggled as innocently as possible.

Jen and Dan had the type of marriage that I need but don't have. It's 'open' and every know and again Jen needs a night out sampling the delights our local town has to offer and I know for a fact that Dan has fucked two women that I'm acquainted with as well as countless others.

As I opened my bag Jen waved her digital camera. "You remembered!" I giggled.

"Of course I have...you naughty girl!" Jen grinned as I unzipped my shorts.

When I'd rang her on Tuesday night I'd confessed to having an 'on-line affair' on MSN Messenger for the last couple of Fridays; cyber-wanking with a guy I'd met on a stockings fetishist site. I'd already sent him a couple of naughty pictures that an old boyfriend had taken and I'd kept hidden deep inside my laptop; but he wanted some new ones from tonight as I got dressed into my fishnets.

I took the packet of stockings and my skirt out of the bag then dropped my shorts to the floor; nonchalantly stepping out of them without closing the bedroom door. I could feel Dans' eyes on me as Jen began taking snaps. I took the black fishnets out of the packet and slowly pulled them up my legs; having to bend over a couple of times hoping and expecting that Dan would be staring at my arse.

"What are you two up to now?" Dan's husky voice cackled behind me, making me jump.

"Rachel's got a special friend that she wants to send some photos to!" Jen teased.

"A... special friend?" Dan whistled, "Do I know him?"

"I doubt it," Jen said as she knelt in front of me and took a photo between my legs, "she met him on the internet."

"That's a bit dangerous." Her husband warned me, now standing about two feet away from us in the door well casually drinking a cup of coffee.

I shrugged my shoulders, "What's life without a little bit of danger?"

"My thoughts exactly." He said as he smiled at his loving wife who was still photographing me as I finally fastened my skirt and checked everything was fine in the wardrobe mirror. It was. With one final 'touch of my toes' to make sure that my stocking tops and thong would visible from the right angle; for the camera (and Dan) I was ready for a night on the town.

I'm told that I'm an exhibitionist and 'attention seeker' – I can't deny either! I'm the type of girl who wears low rise jeans with a hi-rise thong (accidentally of course). My boobs (now 34c) first arrived when I was 13 and attracted a lot of attention from the older boys at school and the Youth Club. When I was about 16 the other girls at school caught up with me in the boob stakes and I no longer got the male attention that I craved; so one night I borrowed a pair of my mum's hold-up stockings and wore them with a short skirt to a party. The effect and interest I received was way beyond what I'd hoped for. One after another nearly every boy there wanted to dance with me then snog me, making sure that their hands immediately went up my skirt. Over the next few months word went out that I wore stockings and I was never short of a boyfriend. Obviously most boys wanted to fuck me; but a couple were more than happy just looking at or stroking my nylon covered legs and stocking tops. At first I thought that this was quite weird; but after a couple of months I gradually got more and more turned on wearing stockings knowing the effect that something so simple has on the male of the species.

Dan got a good look up our skirts as we flashed our arses when we got into the taxi that would take us to town.

Fifteen minutes later the taxi dropped us outside of Wetherspoons pub. As usual on a Friday night it was packed to the rafters and we had to fight our way to the bar. We hadn't been in the pub two minutes when I felt the first hand glide up my leg and tickle my arse. This was going to be a good night!

I've been happily married to Dave for eight years and had remained painfully faithful for the first three; but I quickly realised that my husband alone couldn't satisfy my lustful cravings. I'd been a wild child since I tasted my first cock at 14 and had notched up nearly 40 different lovers by the time I met my future husband. He's fantastic in every way and when we make love he always manages to give me an orgasm; he knows exactly which buttons to press and which order to press them in; but....but; every so often I need more. I need raw, passionate, sweaty, dangerous sex. I need to be fucked and fucked hard. I absolutely crave sucking on the thick cock of a man that I've probably only met less than an hour before who will shoot his spunk into the back of my throat. Thankfully this doesn't happen every week or every month for that matter. This time the gap had been 9 months; since the works Christmas party (but that's a whole other story!). The 'need' had been building up for weeks and I'd hoped that my dalliance on MSN Messenger would be enough to satisfy me but it actually made the craving worse! Sadly after eight years I don't feel I can get what I need sexually from within my marriage and the only people who understand my desires are Jen and Dan.

In the first hour we chatted with some old friends but my eyes kept drifting towards a group of boisterous younger guys in the corner, near the stairs. I'm 37, married with no kids and have a very good job in financial services and these lads were as rough as they come; some white and some black; 5 or 6 had shaved heads and a couple had those Mod/Paul Weller feather cuts. They all appeared to have tattoos on their arms and wore branded designer tops and jeans. They were supremely confident and gave off the air that they feared no one.

Every few minutes I would look across and catch the eye of the tallest meanest looking one who had a missing front tooth. He returned the smile a couple of times but made no effort to come and talk to me. He was about 6ft 3ins and stocky with it. His nose looked like he could have been a boxer or just had a lot of fights and his arms were covered in football tattoos with an English bulldog on one fore-arm.

Obviously after drinking two glasses of wine at Jen's house and three bottles of lager in Wetherspoons; I eventually needed to pee. Just my luck (and theirs) the toilets were on the first floor and I would have to walk up the stairs that they were standing under.

Just as I planned, they could see up my skirt when I'd got about 10 steps up. The first one wolf-whistled then the rest joined in by grunting and howling like dogs. I tried to hide my smile but it was difficult.

When I returned he was waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase.

"What's your name?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"Rachel. Why?" I replied as I twirled my hair between my fingers like a smitten.

"You look pretty hot." He bent forward and shouted into my ear so I could hear him above the noisy bar, "you know...with the stockings and everything."

I feigned embarrassment, "You couldn't see up my skirt could you?"

"Like you didn't know." He rolled his eyes skywards, "Do you want a drink?"

"I'm with a friend." I smiled and looked for Jen, who was about 12 feet away with her tongue down the throat of some black guy that I'd never seen before.

He bought me a drink and we made polite conversation. That's not exactly true. He told me his name – Dean and he was with a Stag Party celebrating a friend's 21st birthday; while he drooled over my Wonderbra enhanced cleavage and kept his hand up my skirt stroking my naked thigh above my stocking top. At one stage he pointed out his friends – Gaz, Shay, Alex, Mish and I can't remember the rest of their names as there were so many of them.

"Are you married?" Dean asked when he spotted my gold wedding ring.

"Yes," I replied suddenly hiding my hand, "is that a problem?"

Without replying he leant forward and forcibly kissed me. I responded in kind and our tongues quickly curled around each other like two snakes in a basket.

Out of nowhere one his friends parted us, telling Dean that they were all going to another bar.

"Where's good?" he asked, as a slightly shorter black skinhead tried to manhandle him away from me.

"HaHa's!" I laughed as another skinhead grabbed his other arm and forced him out of the door.

I soon met up with Jen and we compared notes; as women do.

We immediately drank up and made our way to HaHa's. Sure enough Dean and his friends were near the bar. Only this time they were getting 'the evil eye' from a group of local lads.

Jen and I bought our own drinks and I made 'goo-goo eyes' with Dean for 15 minutes or so until he finally broke away from his friends to join me. We chatted and drank for nearly an hour until I realised that we were in an isolated part of the bar. It was all getting too much for me as we began kissing and snogging like teenagers. His huge hands were like shovels as they wandered all over my body – squeezing my tits and stroking my thighs and arse. I responded by rubbing myself against his stiffening bulge which was pressing against my belly.

God....I wanted him....I wanted him to fuck me there and then...and I didn't care who saw me.

"Come back to the hotel with me," He begged, "and I'll fuck you ragged."

That was just what I wanted to hear and do but I couldn't, I had to go back to Jen's house.

"I can't, but let's go outside instead." I panted as his middle finger stroked my wet pussy through my little red thong.

I held onto his wrist as he virtually dragged me through the throng until we were in the doorway. "Where can we go?" Dean asked; breathing heavily with excitement.

"There's a car park around there." I whispered as we walked past the bouncers. Seconds later I was pressed up against a white transit van with my skirt up around my waist with his hand inside my little knickers trying to find my dripping cunt and his tongue was halfway down my throat.

"Oh shhiiiiitttt!" I gasped as his huge middle finger easily slid into my willing hole. Dean was young and probably quite inexperienced but the way he dug his finger into my quim he made it feel bigger than most of the cocks that I'd ever had. I was soon fumbling with his belt and zip trying to unleash what I hoped was a monster cock as he pulled my panties down to my knees to give himself easier access between my willing legs.

I wasn't disappointed. Still with his finger in my cunt Dean took half a step back to let me pull his jeans down. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when his cock sprang from his boxer shorts. It was fucking huge! At least 7 inches long and nicely thick – just like my favourite vibrator.

I wrapped my fingers around it and began wanking him, making it get a little bit stiffer.

"Oh Jesus that looks nice." I gasped, "Do you want me to suck it?"

"My pleasure." He laughed as he pulled his finger out of my cunt and rested his back against a red VW Golf.

I instantly dropped to my knees and began kissing his shaft and hairy bollocks.

"Never mind that," Dean groaned as he grabbed a handful of my thick, shoulder length brown hair, forcing my face against the fat knob that was poking out of his foreskin "just fucking suck it!"

That sounded good; and I did as I was told, stuffing as much of his young cock into my mouth as possible. It tasted fucking fantastic and when he began thrusting his hips making his cock fill my mouth and actually touch my tonsils I was in sexual Heaven. That's the beauty of really big cocks; they don't get as hard as smaller ones making them more flexible and pliable. I love sucking cock and this one was special. I did my best to match his thrusts but Dean had a tight grip on my hair making me think that he wanted to cum in my mouth. I normally like a mouthful of cum but tonight I wanted him to fuck me ragged like he'd promised.

"Deano!" a voice suddenly called out into the darkness, "Deano? Is that you?" The voice sounded frantic.

"What the fuck do you want?" He growled at the invisible voice; still holding my head in place.

"It's kicking off!" The voice called out as it got nearer, "Binksy and Gaz are getting slapped!"

"Bollocks!" Dean groaned as he loosened his grip on my hair, but keeping his cock in my mouth. "SHIT!" He suddenly appeared perplexed; not knowing whether to finish off in my mouth or go to the aid of his friends.

Sadly it was no contest. He pushed me away and tucked his big dick back into his pants as he ran towards the voice.

I was shaking my head in disbelief as I pulled my tiny red knickers back up when I saw Jen staring into the car park looking for me.

When I met up with her at the corner it was obvious what I must have been doing but she looked puzzled because I was alone.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I sighed as I stepped into the street light.

As I expected there was a big group of guys pushing, shoving and shouting in the middle of the road. Dean was right in the middle pointing threateningly at a local fella. The guy lunged at Dean who took half a step to the side and thundered a punch into his face sending him reeling, blood gushing from his mouth. This was the signal for the others to step in and mayhem ensued with Dean punching and kicking a local thug to the ground as they all fought in the middle of the road. Jen and I looked at each other philosophically when the blue flashing lights and police sirens approached; and with one voice said, "Let's get out of here!"

As we waited for a taxi two smart looking blokes in their 30's chatted us up but it was too late; I had the hots for Dean but just wanted to go back to Jens and fall fast asleep.

Dan was already in bed when we arrived at my friend's house. In the taxi I'd told her what had happened with Dean and she'd laughed out loud – no sympathy whatsoever! By the time I'd been to the toilet and brushed my teeth Jen was already in bed. As I stripped off I could hear the first fumblings from the bedroom next door. Dan may have been in bed but he wasn't asleep. I couldn't get to sleep for Jen moaning and groaning as Dan loudly pleasured his wife...possibly for my benefit. Then as her moans got noisier the headboard began banging against the adjoining wall. My fingers very quickly found their way between my legs and began stroking my pussy lips until my clit finally made its' appearance.

"Oh yes...baby, baby...oh yes...fuck me baby...fuck me!" Jen moaned loudly as the wall vibrated from Dan's vigorous love making. My fingers were a blur as I frigged myself to some sort of satisfaction; cumming at roughly the same time as Dan appeared to, which was quite nice.

I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew was the early morning sun streaming through a gap in the curtains waking me up. I lay in the silence half awake and half dreaming about Dean fucking me ragged with his huge cock. Mmmm it felt really nice as I ran two fingers along my slit as I gently tweaked my nipples with the other hand. I made myself comfortable by spreading my legs and raising my right knee until it was making a tent.

I was soon mumbling and purring as I imagined taking Dean's cock deep into my throat then getting on top and riding him like a stallion. My cunt was soon becoming juicy as my fingers dipped in and out alternating with lazily rubbing my clitoris.

Just as my clit began to throb my eyes blinked open to see Dan standing beside my bed grinning like an idiot as he held a cup of coffee in one hand and a shiny silver disc in the other.

"Don't let me stop you." My friend's husband laughed quietly.

Flustered I stopped flicking my clit; "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough!" Dan chuckled as he waved the coffee cup, "I thought you might need one of these."

Dan put the coffee on the side table next to the disc; making no pretence at hiding the bulge in his shorts, which he adjusted when he stood up straight.

"I'll join in if you want me too....while you finish yourself off." Dan winked as he pulled his stiff dick out of his shorts.

"Dan!" I gasped as he pulled the foreskin back exposing a bright purple knob end, "What about Jen?"

He put his finger to his lips then whipped my duvet back so he could see my naked body.

We didn't exchange another word for the next few minutes as I furiously rubbed my clit and squeezed my tits as he furiously wanked his chunky six inches. I soon began bucking my hips as my climax neared and Dan stepped closer until his cock hovered over my stomach and tits. My eyes were bulging and I had to bite my lip to stop myself screaming as my orgasm tore through my body from top to toe...leaving everything tingling.

Dan now had a very mischievous grin on his face as he stood on tip toes and fired a plume of spunk into the air which landed with a splash on my heaving tits. This was followed by another two smaller spurts which fell next to the first load leaving a warm puddle running down my mounds.

"I'm impressed." I told him as I rubbed his warm milk into my tits, "Especially after the fucking you gave Jen last night."

"Oh." Dan smiled, "You heard us."

It was my turn to roll my eyes in mock surprise.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Dan asked as he pulled his shorts up and covered his shrinking cock. "Cereal? Bacon and eggs?"

"I'll get my own thanks." I beamed then shooed him out of the room so I could get dressed.

An hour later, freshly showered but dressed in the same clothes that I'd left the house in the previous night I drove home. Just as I put the key in the front door a car pulled up and tooted the horn making me jump. I turned to see two of my husbands' mates waving at me from a VW Golf.

"Are you just getting home?" Mark shouted. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. David my husband was dressed and putting the finishing touches to his hair when I opened the door.

"Hiya!" he smiled without taking his eyes off his reflection in the mirror, "Good night?"

"Yes thanks." I sighed when I realised that he was going out to play football.

He quickly kissed me on the cheek and shouted over his shoulder as he ran down the path, "It's a cup match in Brighton, and then we're watching the England game in a pub so I'll not be back 'til late."

Mag58
Mag58
2,719 Followers