Randy's Ordeal

Story Info
Randy loves his wife so much, but is she going too far?
2.9k words
3.81
63.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers

Randy walked into the kitchen and threw his keys on the counter along with his wallet and cell phone. It was a long day at work and all he wanted to do was to drink a couple of beers while watching a couple of football games. He had the next two days off and planned on doing nothing but watching football.

It was a long day because he had to fire an employee for stealing from the company. And it wasn't as if he was stealing a laptop, a video game, or a cell phone. He was stealing a $15 pair of shoes. After Randy watched the video he understood why. The old shoes the employee threw into the trash we're falling apart. The souls were worn thin and they were held together by duct tape. It broke his heart to have to fire the man but the rules are the rules and they did capture it on video. The hell of it is Randy would have bought him a pair of shoes had he known the man needed them so bad. He was a good worker. But the best Randy could do was tell him that he was not marking it down as a firing but as a resignation that way the poor guy can get another job.

His wife Megan came into the kitchen. She was wearing a light summer sundress with no sleeves that hung past her knees. She had a smile on her face that melted his heart every time. She walked up to him gave him a deep open mouth kiss. It lasted a while and when she pulled away Randy asked, "What was that for?"

"I am just happy to see you." She said, her smile widening.

Randy knew that look all too well. She had something up her sleeve. He smiled back at her and asked "Okay what is it? What do you want?

"I was hoping we could play around a little bit this weekend."

Randy also knew what that meant. She was in one of her dominating moods. Every now and then she liked to dominate him. Make him do things he normally wouldn't. Randy didn't enjoy it much, actually not at all, but Megan did and he loved to make her happy. He loved to see that smile on her face. "I don't know hun. I've had a rough day I would like just to relax and watch some football."

She stepped back frown and sulkily said "Okay."

That look broke his heart. She knew how to work his buttons. "Okay hun, I suppose we can play. What do you have planned?"

The smile brightened her face again and she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a strong hug. He was well aware of her breasts pushing into him and he felt a stirring in his pants.

She stepped back and said "I have what you need to get started lying out on our bed. Put it on and I will be up in a few minutes."

Randy went upstairs and into their bedroom. Lying on the bed was the chastity cage and a couple of other items. The other items he didn't recognize so we assumed Megan had been shopping. The chastity cage he only wore one other time and although he hated the damn thing and everything that led up to it, he had to admit that once Megan took it off of him he had the best orgasm of his life. It almost made everything worth it. Almost.

After struggling for 30 minutes the first time he tried to put it on Randy watch a video on the internet on how to do it. It made it so much easier. He started off by placing the metal band around his cock and balls and holding it in place with the metal pin. He then took the skin of his penis and pushed it up over top of his head then pushed and shoved his penis up into his body. With his free hand he took the curved polished metal tube and placed it over top where his penis had been. When Randy let go, his penis unfolded into the cage with no problem. He then slid the lock through the hole of the pin and clicked it shut. Randy look around on the bed for the key but it was nowhere to be seen.

He looked at the other items on the bed. One was a leather hood. It had two holes for the nose and a hole for his mouth. The other item was a blindfold that could be snapped onto the hood. Megan sure had been shopping he thought. Just what in the world did she have planned he wondered. Randy hesitated. They had never done anything like this. A little light bondage play was all, but nothing as extreme as this. But then he thought of her smile, and the way she kissed him when he got home. He threw caution to the wind. He placed the hood on his head and zipped the zipper which ran from the top of his head down to the base of his neck. Finally Randy snapped the blindfold in place and waited.

Megan had been waiting outside of their bedroom. She could almost feel him hesitate when he picked up the mask. She had to stifle a squeal of delight as she heard the zipper, telling her that Randy was putting the mask on. The mask was the hardest part. If he put on the mask everything else would fall into place. Because she knew if he could see what she had planned for him Randy would back out. But she was going to ease him into it slowly until the point where he could no longer back out. And that point would come very soon. As soon as the lock slipped through the hooks in the zipper and clicked shut. Then it would be too late for him to back out. With the lock in place the hood was not coming off without the key, and she was not telling him where the key was. It wouldn't do him any good to know where the key was anyways, because she cannot get to it until Monday. After the banks opened. She had it stashed away in the safety deposit box. Megan didn't leave a lock on the bed because she knew he would never, never, put the mask on if he knew it could be locked on.

"Oh honey you look so dashing like that." She said walking into the room. She ran her hands up his legs and gave him another kiss. Her hands continued up his body and her thumbs brushed against each of his nipples. "Thank you so much for doing this for me honey." She told him breaking off the kiss.

"You are welcome. But just please be gentle." He said smiling. To his own ears he sounded scared. Hell he was scared, but he wanted to make his wife happy.

"I have a few more surprises for you. Stand still." She walked over to her dresser and pulled out more items. She tossed them onto the bed and went to work. The first thing she did was grab a small gold lock with a special marking on it. She ran the lock through the small rings and zipper of the hood, locking onto his head. Now the hood and the Chastity cage were on him until at least Monday. Who knows, maybe she will leave them on him longer. They both took the same key which she no longer had.

"What was that?" Randy asked excitedly with a little fear in his voice.

"Just some insurance. Some insurance that you won't back out, or tell me no." Megan then put black leather cuffs on each of his wrists and each of his ankles. She had the keys to these locks in her dresser. The last thing on the bed was a collar. Megan wrapped it around his neck and locked into place.

"What is all this for Megan? I didn't realize when you said you wanted to play that you had all this in mind. I don't think I want to go any farther. Please let me out."

"Hush Randy. This will be fun." With that she clicked a leash to the D ring in the front of the collar and led him out of the bedroom.

She helped him down the stairs through the kitchen and stopped at the door leading to the basement. "Randy we are going down the basement stairs now. Watch your step and be ever so careful. These stairs are not padded like the ones going upstairs so it's going to hurt if you fall."

"Megan this has gone on long enough. LET ME GO. I don't know what you have planned, but I don't want any part of it. Let me go and take all of this off of me." He was scared. Not just scared. He was starting to get angry as well.

"Randy." She drew it out into a wine. "But I really want to do this. Please, will you do this for me?"

"Megan I'm scared and I want you to let me go."

"You trust me don't you Randy?" He nodded his head. "Then relax and trust me. Don't you remember the explosive orgasm you had last time we played? Don't you remember how much fun it was? Please Randy. Please do this for me." She pleaded and whined.

What he remembered was her having most of the fun and he was just along for the ride. Although she was right, he did have an explosive orgasm. It seemed to go on and on until he passed out. And he did trust her. He knew she wouldn't hurt him in anyway. "Okay. I guess." He said. "But only because I love you so much."

"Ooooh thank you so much Randy." She hugged him hard. "I love you so much too. I knew you would say yes. Besides I can't take it all off of you now anyways."

As he made his way slowly down the stairs feeling the end of each stair with his toes and then stepping down, Randy Replayed the last sentence in his head over and over trying to figure out what it meant. What did she mean when she said, "I can't take it all off now anyways."?

Megan had not only been busy online buying her new toys. She had been busy in the basement as well. Half of the basement, the half the stairs opened up into, was finished. There was a nice living area with a couch, love seat, a couple of chairs, a television and a bar. It was where Randy and his friends would watch football. The far side of the basement however was not finished. It still had cement walls, cement floor, exposed floor Joyces for the upstairs floor and several floor-to-ceiling wood posts. Around the center post Megan had laid out foam flooring. On the post itself she had installed several eye hooks. It was to this post she led Randy.

She had him stand on his knees with his back against the post. The bottom half of his legs were now straddling the post behind him. She pulled first one arm up and clamped it to one of the eye hooks above his head, and then the other. She had a few more toys in the trunk against the wall. She pulled a few out and walked back to Randy.

Megan took a leather belt and wrapped it around Randy's body just above his caged penis and buckled it on the backside of the post holding his torso tightly against it. She put another one above his nipples and one below them. At this point the only thing Randy could move was his feet and his head. But that would soon change. Her next toy was a genius one Megan thought to herself. The leather mask Randy wore not only had buttons to snap on a blindfold, but it also had buttons down by the mouth to snap on a gag. Megan had purchased a dildo gag. A gag that would go into his mouth about 3 inches and stick out of his mouth about 8 inches. But that wouldn't hold his head against the post which is what she wanted. So she took a thick leather belt and drilled a hole in it. The dildo now slid through the hole and she was able to buckle the belt behind the post holding his head tightly against it. Randy let out a few grunts of protest as she shoved the gag into his mouth.

She was almost finished now. She just needed to immobilize his legs. To do this she used 3 spreader bars. She connected one between his ankles using the D rings on his ankle cuffs. She then connected another spreader bar to each ankle cuffs up to an eye hook on the backside of the post. Now Randy could not move his legs up or down or left to right which is just the way she wanted it.

"You are doing so well Randy. I am so proud of you." She placed a kiss on his forehead.

She took the blindfold off and Randy could see for the first time in a while. He knew he was in the basement, but he didn't know where in the basement until now. He was on the far side tied to one of the support post looking directly towards the stairs. He watched his wife Cross her arms and grab the Hem of her dress pulling it up over her head. She tossed it to the side. With one hand she unclasped her bra letting her beautiful breasts free. She then hooked her thumbs under her thong panties and pulled them slowly down her legs. Randy was amazed at the wetness on the crotch. He may not like doing these things but it was obvious that his wife did. And for that it was well worth it. All he could do is gawk at her beautiful body. He also noticed that she had shaved her pussy. Despite his current situation he can feel his penis trying to get hard in its cage.

Megan could see the swelling in his cage. She bent down, grabed it with one hand and said, "See, I knew you liked this kind of stuff. Giving up total control to me, your goddess. You can deny it all you want but your body tells me something different." She turned her back to him and backed up against the dildo gag. She spread her legs and with one hand, gently slit it inside of her pushing all the way back until it was buried all the way inside, and her asshole was pressing against Randy's nose.

She bent over and put her hands on the floor moving back and forth, riding the dildo on his face. She let out a soft moan as she picked up the pace. Randy could see the coating of white cream she was leaving on the dildo. A telltale sign of her excitement. Only being able to breathe through his nose, he could smell the musky scent of her excitement with each breath. Her rhythm was getting faster and Randy could tell it wasn't going to be long before she orgasmed. Once she did, she was sure to would let him go and he would have an orgasm as well. Maybe even as long as the last one he had while wearing the chastity cage.

With each thrust she was slamming her body into his face. He was having to time his breaths so he could continue to breathe. She was going faster now. She was close now. Her breaths became quick and shallow. She was almost there. Just a few more strokes. Then the doorbell rang.

Megan pulled away, the dildo flopping out of her. "I forgot to tell you, I am hosting the book club tonight."

What the fuck? Randy thought. Surely she wouldn't keep him tied up like this while the so called "book club" drank wine and gossiped upstairs.

Megan slipped her dress back down her body, not bothering with her bra or panties. Randy could see her erect nipples pushing at the fabric of the dress. Despite the situation, it was a sexy sight. "But don't worry honey, you won't be bored, I'll put the football game on for you." She turned around, walked to the end table, picked up the television remote and turned on the game.

No fucking way was she going to do this Randy thought. He screamed through the gag trying to get her attention. When she turned around he demanded with his eyes that she let him out. He shook as much as he could to get his point across. He wanted out and he wanted out now.

"Oh don't be silly." She said smiling. "I can't possibly let you loose now. I don't have enough time. They will get suspicious if I don't answer the door soon. We will just resume later tonight after everyone has left." She kissed him on the forehead and walked up the stairs. Randy did not hear her close the door at the top of the stairs.

krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers