Randy's Ordeal Ch. 02

Story Info
Randy's ordeal continues.
2.9k words
4.19
42.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers

Megan knew who was at the door before she even opened it. Teresa. It was always Teresa who arrived first, as not to be outdone by the others. She was an older woman in her early 50s. Her husband had left her plenty of money before he died and she had used that money to take good care of herself. Looking at her on the street one would think she was not a year past 40. But her face was starting to show the telltale signs of wrinkles. But just barely. Teresa was a woman with an air of authority about her. She came off a bit snobbish, but people still went out of their way to make a good impression when she was in the room.

Megan invited her in and showed her to the living room. As Megan was returning with a glass of wine the doorbell rang again. She handed the wine to Teresa and went to answer the door.

This time it was Kelly and her daughter Carrie. "I hope you don't mind." Kelly said. "Carrie's date cancelled on her and I told her she could come with me tonight. I told her you wouldn't mind at all."

"Of course I don't mind. Boys are such pigs sometimes." Megan said. "But why a young woman like you would want to hang around a bunch of old women like us, I don't know."

"Mrs. Adams you are a not bunch of old ladies. And I am not just saying that because my mother is standing here. You can't be more than 25." Carrie said smiling at her mother.

"That might be, but we are all still older than you." Megan told her with a smile on her face. She showed them into the living room where they sat down and started talking to Teresa. Megan made her way back to the kitchen to get more wine. After thinking it over she brought in two glasses of wine and sat one down in front of Carrie. "Kelly I know Carrie isn't old enough to drink so if you won't allow her to have the wine you can have her glass."

"A little wine never hurt anybody. In fact a little wine does the body good as well as the mind." Kelly said laughing handing the 2nd glass to her daughter.

Katrina and Ashley were the next to arrive. Katrina was a big woman but she was not fat. She carried her weight well on her frame and her body was proportionate. She was a standoffish woman who seemed to be a downright bitch if you didn't know. But when she warmed up to you she was as friendly as can be. Ashley was the only one younger than Megan in the book club. She is new in town and works with Katrina. She had joined the book club a few months ago as a way to meet new people.

Although Pam lived next door she was the last to arrive. Her husband had left her a few weeks ago and moved in with a younger woman leaving Pam to raise their two teenage boys alone. She was a short frumpy woman but filled out her jeans very well. Megan looked at her a few times and thought Pam must be on the divorcee diet because it looks like she has lost 15 to 20 pounds. Pam had not been fat, but the loss of the weight had made her more desirable.

Randy could hear the footsteps on the floor above him. He could hear the muffled conversations and the occasional burst of laughter. Despite his situation Randy's erection would not dissipate. Well as much of an erection as he could have with the cage on that is. His penis was pressing so hard against the confinement of the cage that he was afraid it would burst right open like Dr. Bannon's shirt when he turned into the Incredible Hulk. Occasionally he would hear footsteps in the the kitchen and a muffled conversation taking place in there as the women refilled their wine glasses. He prayed to god that no one would take it upon themselves to descend the stairs into the basement. He would never be able to look these people in the face again.

Why would Megan do this to him? Why would she tie him up in the basement and leave him here all night while her and her friends gossip above his head. He knew why, because she liked humiliating him. She likes to dominate him, that was obvious, but he figured this kind of humiliation brought it to the next level for her. Another question that kept nagging at his brain was why his erection would not go down. Why did he feel so sexually charged that the mere touch of his penis would send him over the edge? The obvious answer was that he liked being treated like this. But that couldn't be, could it? Did he secretly like these games? Maybe, maybe not, but he and Megan were going to have a long talk after this ordeal was over.

To pass the time Randy started watching the football game that Megan was nice enough to turn on before she disappeared up the stairs. The TV was on the wall to his left. He couldn't face the TV because his head was tied to the post, but if he turned his eyes he could get most of what was happening. By the end of the first quarter his team was up by 10 points and he had forgot about the conversations going on above his head. And to his relief his penis begin to shrink.

"So Pam are you adjusting well?" Megan asked as they were walking into the kitchen to get another bottle of wine.

"As well as can be expected." She replied and then added. "Actually better than can be expected. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my back."

"I hate the fact that he walked out on you, but perhaps it was for the best." Megan said uncorking a new bottle.

"I just wish he would have repaired a few things before he left." Pam said sulkily.

"Like what?"

"Well the master bath, well I guess now it's the mistress's bath. Anyway the toilet is leaking. One of my doors won't close properly, and I don't think the water softener is working. I was kind of hoping Randy would be around tonight so I can ask him to come take a look."

"Oh I am sure he would be more than happy to help you Pam. In fact he is tied up in the basement watching the football game. Why don't you run on down and ask him? I am sure he will be happy to see you." Megan had no idea she was going to go through with it. She didn't think she would have the courage when the time came. She hung the sign on the post above Randy's head more as a joke than anything else. But it appeared she had the courage after all. It must be the wine talking. But the thought of Pam walking down those stairs and finding Randy tied to the post naked, except for the chastity cage and the mask over his face, with a dildo sticking out of his mouth caused a stirring of heat inside her stomach and she felt the wetness of her sex.

Megan suddenly wondered how Pam would react. When she read the sign above Randy's head, giggle to herself and come back up the upstairs as if nothing happened? Would she come bolting up the stairs screaming and running out the front door? Would she have a little fun with Randy? Would she come upstairs demanding to know what was going on and threaten to call the police? Megan would soon know. Pam had turned around and was making her way down the stairs.

Randy could hear footsteps in the kitchen and a couple of women talking. Although he could not make out the words, he was sure one of them was his wife. It was as if they were talking through a pillow. He dismissed them and continued to watch the football game. A couple of minutes later, to Randy's relief, he heard footsteps descending the stairs. Megan must have come to her senses. She was coming down to set him free. He watched her come into view. First the tennis shoes, then the jeans...wait a minute...his wife wasn't wearing tennis shoes and jeans...she was barefoot and wearing a dress. Oh god. What was happening?

Randy watched in horror as the figure descended, one stair at a time. He thought his heart was going to beat right out of his chest. And to his amazement his penis was trying to bust out of the cage again. Why on earth would this humiliation turn him on? Finally the figure emerged fully into the basement. It was their next door neighbor Pam. Dear lord. Randy would never be able to look her in the face again.

He watched as she looked to her right expecting to find him on the couch watching the football game. When she didn't see him on the couch her eyes began to scan the basement. Randy watched as her eyes glanced over him, stopped and turned back in his direction. Pam's eyes opened as wide as half dollars. Her hand went to her mouth to hold back a scream of surprise. Randy heard her say, "What in the world?" as she quickly made her way toward him.

Pam could not believe what she was seeing. Here was her neighbor Randy, at least she thought it was Randy, she couldn't be sure because of the hood on his head, tied to a post with...what was that...a penis cage? Yep, sure enough. He had a penis cage locked onto him. Then her eyes fell upon the hand written not above his head. Please do not be alarmed. I have asked my wife to do this to me. I enjoy being dominated. Please enjoy me. Her face widened with a smile. "When Megan said you were tied up in the basement, I guess she really meant you were tied up in the basement." Pam laughed. "I had no idea you were kinky like this..." she trailed off, thinking. "...or is Megan the kinky one?"

Randy grunted and tried to nod his head. Yes. Yes. It was his wife, not him.

"Who are you trying to kid?" Pam said grabbing his caged penis in her hand. "It looks to me that you are enjoying this." She laughed again. "Oh shit Randy." She said laughing again. "I came down here to ask if you could fix a couple of things for me. But I can see you are busy. I will come back tomorrow." With that Pam turned around and headed for the stairs. "Don't worry Randy. Your secret is safe with me." She said looking back over her shoulder.

Pam disappeared back up the stairs. But she paused when she emerged into the kitchen. It was empty. Megan had disappeared back into the living room. Had Megan expected her to take advantage of her husband? Had Megan wanted her to? As Pam thought about it the answer was obvious. Why else would Megan have directed her to the basement? Why else would Megan have put the sign above Randy's head? Would Megan find it rude if she didn't take full advantage of the situation? Pam didn't want to be rude, but what was she to do? It had been a year since her and her ex-husband had last had sex. And calling three pumps and a squirt "sex" was an overstatement. Sure, she played with herself. Had some toys hidden that she liked to use. With her husband gone she didn't have to hide them anymore. But she had not been in the mood for masturbation, let alone sex for a while now. But now she had to admit, the dirtiness, the kinkiness of what she had just seen was stirring emotions and feeling inside her she thought were dead. "Fuck it." Pam whispered into the empty kitchen and walked back down the stairs.

Randy let out a sigh of relief when Pam disappeared up the stairs. The relief was only postponed though, tomorrow he would not be able to look her in the eye. Hell, he would never be able to look her in the eye. Randy prayed that Pam would be discreet. If anyone else found out about this, the humiliation would be unbearable. He considered himself lucky as he thought about it. She could have snapped a couple of photos with her phone. As this thought went through his mind he heard another pair of feet coming down the stairs. This time it had to be his wife. His heart sank as he recognized Pam's tennis shoes.

At the bottom of the stairs Pam kicked of her shoes in two fluid motions. They hit the back of the couch and came to rest on the floor. Her hands worked at her belt. Once it was away she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down along with her panties. She kicked them towards her shoes. She made a beeline to Randy, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. A smile of anticipation growing with each step.

She kneeled down in front of him, taking stock of the situation. "As you know Randy, Jim and I have split up..." She took a nipple in each of her hands and softly pinched them as she talked. "...actually the asshole was cheating on me for a while, but just recently moved out. But anyways, it has been a long, long time since I have had fun...if you know what I mean." She pinched harder. A squeal of pain escaped from behind the gag. "I will try not to hurt you...unless you like to be hurt." The smile of anticipation morphed into an evil grin.

Pam began to lick the dildo protruding from his face. Soon it glistened with her saliva. Next she took it into her mouth. Slowly, ever so slowly the dildo disappeared into her mouth until their noses were touching. Pam pulled it out, gagging a little, and then slammed it back into her mouth. After she deep throated the dildo for the forth time Pam stood up and turned around.

Randy watched, what else could he do, as Pam's frumpy ass came closer and closer to him. He could see how wet she was through the hair. She had a lot of it. What was it about this situation that turned women on so much? First his wife, now his neighbor Pam. Were all women just kinky freaks? He watched as the head of the dildo slid inside her.

Pam eased herself back, taking it slowly inside of her, enjoying every moment. She continued to take it in until her ass was pressing into Randy's face. "Oh my god I needed this." She moaned as she pulled away and pushed backwards again. Pam worked back and forth at a steady pace. She held herself up with one hand, while playing with her clit with the other. She was close, OH GOD was she close. Just before she reached her climax Pam placed both hands on the ground and picked up her pace. With each thrust back her ass slammed into Randy's face. Before too long her legs and arms were burning with the exertion. This was not the prime position for sex. She slowed her pace again and started working her clit once more.

Randy knew she was close to an orgasm. She had slowed her pace, making it easier for him to breath. He could hear her grunts and moans of pleasure. He felt her legs begin to shake as she said, "Oh...Randy...that's it...right there..." Randy found that funny. He was not doing a thing, couldn't do anything but stand still. "Unh...unh...unh..." Pam's grunts of pleasure came as she pressed backwards as hard as she could cutting off Randy's air.

Pam's fingers worked frantically. She pressed backwards, taking the dildo fully insider of her. "Unh unh unh" She was close now, she wasn't going to stop this time. "Oh fuck...oh fuck.." Her knees squeezed together, released, then squeezed together again as her orgasm took her. Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor on her side. Her body convulsed as if carrying and electrical current.

Randy watched Pam's orgasm spasms as she fell to the floor. She had left a white coating of cream on the dildo and he could smell her sex with each breath he took in. It excited him. He couldn't help it. He enjoyed giving pleasure, and that smell did something to him. He wished he could taste it. Take his tongue and lick it right off the dildo. But he wished even more that he could have an orgasm himself. If he could just have an orgasm himself all these crazy thoughts would leave his mind, and he would be himself again. Get rid of the demon seed inside of him. Clear his mind and become sane again. But it wasn't to be.

Pam stood up. "Thank you Randy. I have not felt like that in a long time." She kissed him on the cheek. "It is nice to know I still have it in me. I just wish I could return the favor." She said grabbing his caged cock in her hand and giving it a hard shake. "Maybe I can talk Megan into unlocking you later." She gave him another kiss and turned around. Pam put her pants and shoes back on and disappeared up the stairs.

krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers