Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby learns her awful secret.
2.5k words
4.22
106.3k
28

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers

After sex, while I lay next to Billy in his bed, he caressed my 40D tits, admiring them. He'd lean over and kiss my nipples. But I had my husband on my mind.

"What did he say, Billy?"

"What did who say?"

"My husband, what you mentioned you heard in the parking lot at the hardware store. What did Randy say?"

Billy paused. He was 58 years old and a real gentleman. We go to the same church and I believe he is sincere and basically decent. He didn't want to discuss it, but he could see it was my right to know.

"Said you been thinking about doing a three-way, with two men, for years. That you might even want to try a gangbang. He said you the hottest pussy he's ever had and he just wishes more men could enjoy your favors. He went on some about how you move and things you say in lovemaking, but my ears was getting offended. So I moved on."

"And you were standing right there next to him? He hardly knows you."

"No, Terry, I was standing back a bit. He was talking to three bubbas I figured was friends of his. But he was talking loud. He was low-class about it there."

I got myself up, wiped Billy's cum from my pussy with a towel he offered, and started getting dressed.

"Getting time for me to head to the diner, Billy."

He stood up and walked me to the front door. We embraced and we kissed. I looked him in the eye.

"Will you be coming back by, Terry? You're always welcome here."

"I don't know, Billy. But you try and keep that ex-wife out of your head. She ain't worth all the misery you've put yourself through."

"It would be easier done if I had someone like you in my life," he said. And I couldn't help but feel a deep warmth well up inside me for him. "You're a fine woman, every-which way."

I went off to work the lunch crowd like usual, then I went home. When the kids got home, I made them a quick dinner and drove them over to my mother's house.

I wanted to be alone with Randy this Friday evening. We needed to talk, or rather, I needed to chop his head off.

He came in around 6:30 p.m. I had dinner waiting. I was dressed in loose, baggy cotton fleece shorts, a XX-large green t-shirt, sandals. Nothing sexy.

We ate dinner polite like, then I told him: "I just had me a morning FUCK," I said with pause, "with another man."

"No shit!" he said with some genuine surprise. "How was it?"

I leaned over to slap him but he dodged. "That would be your first question? Did I like it?" "Hun, please. You know I ain't the jealous kind. I'm just thinking, it's about time. So who was it?"

"Billy Johnson, the tree nursery man."

"That old fart? Aw, baby, you can do better. Let me fix you up."

"I don't wanna talk about you 'fixin' me nothing! He said you was talking about me again, over at the parking lot of the hardware store. About how I wanted to be a whore and have everybody fuck me! Saying that shit in front of strangers, Randy!"

I swung again, this time fist closed, and I didn't miss. I had knuckles squared up on his jaw, but Randy's a huge man and he just shrugged off my best shot. I was that pissed I couldn't floor him.

"Now sweety, I see you got some steam you need to lose, but I know my wife and my wife ain't that bible-thumping hallelujah girl ever body else sees. You _ is a whore."

"Fuck you, Randy!"

I marched off to the bedroom, slammed the door and went to the bath, slammed the door, undressed and started with a cold shower. Randy was quiet the whole time. When I came out, naked and dried off, he was sitting on the bed with a tape in his hands.

"Know what I got here, baby?"

I ignored him.

"I got here proof that my wife is a whore."

"Oh right. What did you have a camera in Billy's house? And if I was with him it's cause I felt sorry for him and righteously pissed off at you."

"That all may be true," he said. "In fact, I believe you. But you was also horny. Cuz you is always horny."

I kept silent. He was right.

"You remember four years back, you went into Houston for that churchy convention?"

I turned to look at him. He was waving the tape in his hand. My heart went cold and my stomach started doing a slow turn, like a dryer machine barrel starting a new cycle.

"You came back with the sexy outfit you shopped for at the mall. I made fun about how you were hanging with the holy rollers at night and mall slummin' in the day to dress like a slut for me. You didn't tell me you tried that outfit on, before you came to show it to me."

"How did you get that?" I asked, my voice less confident, my heart racing.

"Henry Martin. You remember him from high school?"

"No."

"Well, baby. He remembers you. And he knows a side of you I didn't know nothin' about."

"I never fucked no Henry Martin!"

"I didn't say you did. But see Henry used to work security guard after high school. He hated the job, but he learned himself a trade. He installs closed circuit TV systems and ID card readers. He got a call to replace a surveillance system at this here adult book store in south Houston a few years back. He got to talking with the store manager and they got friendly. The store manager shared with him some tape of girls that go into the back room."

I stood silent, shaking inside, my heart was pounding so loud I felt like my eardrums would burst.

"Oh God."

"Oh, I don't know about him, baby. But I think we should see this together."

"Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't!"

He put the tape in the old VCR. A grainy black and white started running. And there I was coming out of shadows up to a stall, built like a bathroom stall. I stepped into a booth where the side partitions had big holes cut in the centers.

I was wearing a pair of tight white bikini shorts and a wide studded black belt. I had on white high-heel pumps, and a fake silk white blouse that was unbuttoned. The blouse was held in place by a knot I had tied just above my belly button.

I had on a red lace push-up bra. I sat on the seat and waited. I hellish-long minute passed.

Then there's noise. Someone enters the next booth. I remembered that night often. After buying the outfit, I had the urge to try it on. I had played out this fantasy of being a slutty whore with Randy in our bedroom a million times.

I was just curious!

I wanted to walk around in front of stranger men and have them gawk at me. I wanted to feel their lusting eyes devouring me.

I was in the big city. Nobody would know me. I was far from home and freed from my inhibitions. Just this once, I told myself. I wanted to live like a whore for one night. I put the outfit on.

There was an adult book store I had seen by the interstate. I drove there. It was late. I knew horny men would congregate there.

I didn't know about the glory hole booths. All I had in mind was to strut around in the parking lot.

I got there, sat in the car for awhile getting the nerve to step out. When I stepped out, I was shaking like a wet kitten. I walked across the parking lot once, then again, and again.

I did that over and over. A car passed slowly and a black man watched me. I took a deep breath. I felt his lust from afar and knew he thought I was a whore.

He pulled into the lot, parked, got out. All the time watching me. We said hellos.

"Mmm, mm. You sure is one fine fly honey, girl. You gots ALL the curves, not like some of these skinny crack bitches. So, how much for me to feel them luscious lips slip-sliding up n down daddy's black python?"

I made excuses. I was waiting on someone. He didn't buy it. I was needing a break. That sounded stupid and he laughed. He invited me to give him a blowjob in his car. I complained it was too public.

He offered to take me somewhere. I said I didn't trust him, maybe he was the kind that liked to hurt girls.

"Mmm. You a careful whore. I can see you take care of yourself. That's good. Well, how about we go inside the store then. You can have all the security you want in there. They got cameras and staff, they don't put up with no shit in there. Let's just have a walk around inside now."

I was confused. It was a book store. How were we going to have sex there? I didn't tell Randy any of that.

But the black cock he was watching me suck belonged to a man I met in the parking lot, a black man who had offered me $40 once we were inside the store, just to go through the back door, down the hall, "and sit in the 2nd stall, baby, I'll be right wit choo."

What I did say to Randy was this: "It was just a cocksuck, Randy. I didn't even know who it was. It didn't even feel like cheating. I ... (gulping) I ...

I had to pause because watching myself on the tape it was obvious I was really enjoying sucking that black cock. I had my right hand between my legs, fingering my pussy. My left hand on the shaft, gently and confidently stroking it. The hole was large enough that I could lift the cock occassionally and lick and suck his black balls, which I did with obvious lustful hunger.

"Randy, it was just this disembodied penis. I didn't know who it was. I didn't know I was even going to be in a glory hole. I just wanted to walk around in the store and have men watch me. I ..."

I started talking dirty on the tape. Telling him I was a dirty whore.

He talked back: "Yeah, you dirty white Ho, fucking cum slut, lick yo daddy's fine black prick, bitch."

"Mmmm, yesssss," I answered.

I used my hand to shake his cock, slap it on my tongue and chin, then I squeezed off that black head and pulled a string of precum up, moving my head away until the string broke. I did it again and again, then I opened my mouth and sucked him some more.

I looked over at Randy, he was stroking a boner, watching me do another man.

"Randy, how long have you had this tape?"

"Six weeks."

"Six weeks!" I was surprised that he had kept it secret that long.

"I thought I could read you better than that," I said. "Guess you can keep a thing secret when you want to."

"Baby, you ain't the only one round here that can walk and talk with two faces."

The me that was on tape was ecstatic, calling herself a white trash whore that loved to fuck black men. How she bragged about what a good cocksucker she was. And her black man of the moment praised her cocksucking abilities in loud and joyous voice. It was a devilish duet of black on white lust.

By the time I had got that black stud to shoot his load into my mouth, and we watched his semen leak down my slutty chin, me and Randy was both horny as the ragin' bull.

I tored his clothes off, frighteningly desperate to show him I wanted his body way more than I did that black man's. He recalled to me how horny I was the night I came back from Houston and accused me of thinking of that black man while we had sex that night. I denied it. But it was true. I thought of the other for weeks after, keeping his cock in my mind while I closed my eyes and sucked Randy.

We argued through our fucking, but we fucked through the angry words and turned them into words between a horny whore and her pimp.

We fucked hard. And when we were spent, he asked me:

"Now, baby. I have to ask you and I want an honest answer. In your heart of hearts, are you this 'Straight-laced, church mom,' or is you a fucking whore?"

I was laying naked next to my husband, stinking and wet from sex. But I knew he wasn't talking about what I was in this room. He wanted me to say once and for all this is what I was outside this room. I took a deep breath and watched my sweaty big tits rise.

"I'm a whore. I'm a whore, Randy. There, you feel better?"

"Honey, that ain't the point. The point is do YOU feel better, now that you being honest to yourself?"

I reflected and said, "Yeah. I guess I do a little bit."

"I ain't gonna say it don't bother me, what you did in Houston. But if bothers me that you could sneak off and be with another man, cheat on me twice and ... "

"Baby, that thing in Houston wasn't cheatin. I didn't even know that man, it was just this cock."

"Oh, just this cock, huh. So tell me, when you wandered lost like you said and found yourself in the back room of that store and you saw those stalls and you stepped in and you saw them holes in the side panels, did you know where you were then?"

"Yes."

"Did you know what was gonna happen next?"

"Yes."

"And yet you stayed and you did that nasty thing. Is that something your church friends would approve of?"

"No."

"Don't tell me that wasn't cheatin, you fucking hypocrite. And all this time I been begging you to try a threesome, with me and one my friends, someone you would'have known from childhood. Sex amongst you, me and someone we have had over to our house a hundred times. That! You couldn't do that for me all these years?"

There was a real long silence. Minutes passed.

He didn't move and neither did I. He was waiting me out and I couldn't take the tension anymore.

"You're right Randy. I went about handling my sexual desires in the wrong way. From now on, I'll fuck whoever you want to fuck."

"Serious, baby?"

I was calm now. Sure that it was time we took this step.

"I'm sure, baby."

My birthday was two weeks away. I was going to be 30. Randy was going to see to it that this was my "turning out party."

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers