Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
Teresa's prostitution comes back to haunt her.
6.1k words
4.17
66.7k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers

Chapter 10:

May 2006:

I walked into view of the broken glass of an abandoned convenience store facade. The sight of me there, like this, felt cruel and tragic. But I also had the sense of writhing righteously on the receiving end of poetic justice.

Here I was in post-Katrina New Orleans, a three-hour drive from home, looking for a prostitute to save what was left of my life. Looking for my own redemption through the improbable virtue and courage of another whore.

I felt fat and ugly and tired and depressed. With my big curvy figure, I look good in a dress, even a tight dress. But here I was in tight red denim shorts and a T-shirt and tennis. Pretty, dainty women have a pronounced slendering of the leg as the eye moves south of the hips. They have calves so dainty they look

like they're standing on sticks.

I don't. My thighs stay thick to the knee and my calves are stocky. My belly sways out and it's obvious I am a woman that's been through childbearing, and far from ever recovering a flat stomach.

The glass was shattered but mostly intact. My image in it was likewise fractured but somehow intact. I had been feeling intense shame for weeks - both for what I had been caught doing and for the judgment that followed.

I should bring you, the reader, up to date. My affair with Edmond the church youth director began the previous fall. It lasted all of ten weeks. Edmond was a difficult lover to keep in line. He was nervous all the time about getting caught, guilt-ridden about having the affair, obsessed about me and taking too many chances.

He was calling me from his home while his wife was there. He was looking at me too much at church in front of witnesses. The youth under his direction were spreading rumors. Finally, his wife confronted him and he melted like butter under the heat. He confessed everything.

In a way, I was relieved at first. He wasn't a good lover at all. He was too tense, just wound too tight to have fun with. But my relief soon turned into a nightmare.

His wife JoAnne, it turned out, was an extremely vengeful and cunning woman with the financial means to bring me down. She wanted revenge and she hired a private detective to get it. She forgave Edmond, but I was immediately banished from the youth program. I was just a congregation member on thin ice and suddenly with no friends.

Everyone stopped speaking to me and it was very uncomfortable going to church with my children.

My father and mother called me to their home and confronted me. I admitted the affair and begged forgiveness, but I admitted to nothing else. They were very disappointed with me and it hurt to see the disgust on my father's face.

The Saturday after JoAnne hired the detective and two weeks after I was outed by her foolish husband, Randy had three men over. My mom, now not speaking to me, would not babysit my children. My sister turned me down, too. I had never allowed my babies to be at home during my excursions into depravity, but now I was in a pickle.

The female neighbors immediately around me would have nothing to do with me and I didn't want the kids there while I was getting passed around. So me and Randy had words. He called his sister and she came by to pick them up and spend the night with her.

I didn't know these men but they were all black so I assumed - and asked - if they were contacts of Roland's.

It turned out they were, so I demanded money. It came to $210 dollars to have me for the night and we split it three ways with Randy holding Roland's cut.

I didn't feel like smoking or drinking that night. With all that was going on with family and church, I went at those blacks sober. And Randy didn't even watch. That was one of his favorite things was watching me get gangbanged, but he "had to see Roland right away."

I was surprised by that. And I was left alone with the customers and feeling neglected and abandoned and just plain lonely.

I don't remember their names and I don't care. Let's just call them Old Fuck (one was gray-haired and lean), Fat Fuck (one was about 5'-11" and over 250 pounds) and Hunky Fuck (the third one was a stocky, muscled 6'-1" tall

ex-college running back).

I greeted them on the front deck in an obscenely short miniskirt and open blouse with my titties hanging loose, no bra on my Big Dees. I was barefoot. They were hugging me and grabbing ass. We went inside and waited for Randy's sister while I gave them beers and chatted. No sex, just friendly chat.

Randy's sister got there about 30 minutes after the men. I went out with my children and loaded them into her car, still dressed - but as described, barely dressed.

When I went back in, the money was exchanged and Randy quickly made his departure. I turned and faced my company.

"Let's git started then," I said as I looked at the task ahead. "You boys want some cocksucking, dontcha?"

"Uh, hell yeah, mama," Fat Fuck said.

We were in the living room. I waved with both hands for them to stand in the center of the room. I took off the blouse and miniskirt and tossed them casually on the lounge chair. I went to my knees on the carpet and they all pulled out their cocks. Fat Fuck was hard, the other two were semi.

Fat Fuck stood center and I swallowed his black snake while I grabbed soft cocks and jerked them in my soft sweaty palms.

"Yeah, umm Roland was tellin us you a hot gangbanger bitch. That true Teresa?" asked Fat Fuck. He turned out to be a talker.

I nodded yes, uttered a hungry "mmmm-hmmmm" and sloshed my spit back and forth on his snake, my nose picking up the funk of unwashed, sweaty balls from every direction.

The living room curtain was pulled back and anyone looking from the direction of the front deck would have had a view of this, what with it getting dark and we had the light on. But that wasn't on my mind. Being discrete around my immediate neighbors was something I had given up on awhile back.

I patiently did what I was there to do. Not feeling particularly horny about it, either. Just a mild tingle. I had no urge to reach down and finger myself. Besides, I didn't have enough hands for that!

The Old Fuck started stroking my dirty blonde hair and I felt an appreciation for that and slopped Fat Fuck's cock out and turned my attention to Old Fuck cock, which was nice and hard now. Old Fuck had the largest member, a good 10 inches and thick. The other two were thick but shorter - about 6 inches for Fat Fuck and just over 7 for Hunky Fuck.

"Yea uhhh, slobber on that old black dick, yea white nigga-love ho," Fat Fuck said. I couldn't tell if he was just being rude or impatient for having to share my mouth at that moment.

Fat Fuck jerked his in a way that slapped head on my ear. He was getting my ear sticky. Old Fuck had sad eyes and I found them entrancing. I sucked him with a growing passion and felt my heart bloom with warmth for the first time since I had hugged my kids before breakfast.

I felt Hunky Fuck pull away, so with that hand free I palmed the knob of Fat Fucks cock and thumbed the piss slit and swirled my thumb around the sticky head. Hunky Fuck kneeled behind me, grabbed my wide ass and lifted

me. He was STRONG!

Hunky Fuck was in a squat position. He put a stool under him to sit and put me on his lap. My only contact with the carpet was with the balls of my feet but I did have some leverage with that. I let go of Old Fuck's cock and worked it only with my mouth and I reached between my legs and put Hunky Fuck's cock in my pussy.

I moved on him and turned my attention to Fat Fuck. I began swiping at both cocks, holding them close together, mouth open and wet lips and tongue washing cockheads like a windshield wiper.

About them my pussy got blazing hot and I was liking this. Liking this intensely. Fat Fuck started a steady stream of "work it bitch, work yo slutty body, yeah mama, yeaaaa uh huh mama, suck on that mmm you like to move it cunt, like having all this black cock to yo-seff?"

"Uhh hunnnn oooommmm umm," was my sincere reply.

I worked for them. I wanted them to stay hard. I was now in the moment. Oblivious to the open window, to the neighbors, to my parents' disapproval, to the criticizing eyes and tight-lipped mouths of the church congregation,

the people I had thought of as my sweetest friends for all my life.

My pussy squeezed on hard cock, my mouth greedily sucked and bobbed on one cock after another, the Old Fuck's hand in my hair got tighter, his need more urgent, my willingness to help them cum more open.

I must have been a sight. My lipstick smeared across my face like it gets when I get nasty on cocks. My thighs sweating on his hard bucking thighs. My Fat Fuck flicking precum strings on my left ear and me wondering why he liked doing that. But it was hot - him dirty talking me through it and creaming my ear.

I turned my head and sucked on Fat Fuck cock. Old Fuck lowered himself to one knee and fondled my shaking big tits. Old Fuck lay his cock across my thigh above the knee. I reached down and held it and he kissed me on the cheek - not open mouthed either. He kissed me sweetly on the cheek like he was kissing his daughter and

I felt a flood of emotion.

My daddy shunning me at this moment and here was this old black man seeing me like I was special, something more than a whore. I had Fat Fuck's cock in my mouth but my eyes locked on Old Fuck. Older men were more appreciative, weren't they?

I held Old Fuck's cock tight in my right hand, squeezing it. My eyes started to well with tears and I wondered what was happening to me. I felt a judgment day looming. I felt like this was the start of a new and much harsher chapter in my life.

Then Hunky Fuck slid his hands off my hips and around my stomach, embracing me in a strong hug, he heaved off his position and took me with him forward and up. The balls of my feet left the floor. My god, he was strong.

I swung my feet up and back and planted the soles on Hunky Fuck's knees. My mouth was pulled away from Fat Fuck's cock, but somehow I held onto Old Fuck's in my grip. Old Fuck rose with us.

Old Fuck took my hand and peeled off my grip. Hunky Fuck said, "Dad?"

Dad (Old Fuck) stepped between my thighs and Hunky Fuck lifted me a few inches higher. Old Fuck put his arms under my ass and took over the lifting. Hunky Fuck inserted his cockhead in my asshole and started pushing in until he had about 4 inches of it in.

"Thasss what I'm talking bout!" Fat Fuck said as he stood to one side jerking his cock.

Hunky Fuck then helped with the lift, his arms tight around my stomach and ribs. Old Fuck (Hunky Fuck's dad, apparently - and now I was wondering if they were all family; Fat Fuck did bare a resemblance to Hunky) shoved his long hard cock up my pussy.

Between them, they bore my weight and began to move. I hiked my thighs up and dug the balls of my feet around mid-thigh of Hunky's sturdy legs. They were like smooth oak trunks.

They moved their cocks up and down in unison and I moaned, now confessing my love.

"Oh yessss! Oh I you're boys are treatin me too good. Fuck a slut, I'm LOVinnnnn this! Oooooooo oh OH! OH daddy! Mmmmm, uh huh, uh huh, UH HUH. ohmygod yesssssssssssss nnnnnnnnnnnnnEEEEEEE!"

Hunky Fuck was stabbing asshole, pinching a nipple and biting into my back, calling me a devil whore, commenting on my Satanic tattoo. Old Fuck wanted to know if "you is a dirty white girl?"

I was saying anything I could think of to keep it all coming. "Yess mmmmm oh daddy I'm so dirty you wouldn't belIEVE this shit I'll do for you, fuck me fuck me. Oh yes daddy I love you I love your cock I love your son's cock oh it's so fuckin hot you being family sharin a whore I dont git this kinda action never. Mmmm fuck me,

fuck me. Ooooo yes baby I'm a Satan loving white trash slut, mmmy fucking ass is so hot for that big cock!"

As big as I am, I felt light in their arms. Four strong black arms holding me in the air, pumping horny darky cocks up both holes, using me like I needed it. They came, first the son then his father. They shot their gooey semen up my asshole then up my ravaged quivering pussy. I came with the father, I came screaming, "I love

you!"

But I was thinking as much about my own father when I said it. There were wires crossed in my head. I was working through my regret and loving the doublefuck all in one orgasmic shout.

They came and hugged me tight, then lowered me to the floor. I stepped into the wet pool of my own juices, my juices and their dripping cum, soaking into my old stained carpet. I looked at the carpet and moaned. It stunk of cum. There had been so many accidents over the past several months that I wished I could tear it out and

put in tile.

Fat Fuck ordered me to my knees. He was sitting on the sofa by now and he wanted to give me a facial. I knelt and sucked his cock until he came, which only took about another five minutes. When he was ready he told me to

"Move ya head back, Ho." I obediently pulled away but not too far back, opened my mouth in the obligatory slut for a facial position.

He jacked his cock and out it came. His aim was off, though and the cum splattered my neck and titties.

Right then, I heard Randy's pickup pull up. Without thinking, I stood up and went out onto the front porch deck butt naked and cum dripping across my chest.

He got out of the truck with a slender-built blonde dressed like a slut. She was in tight short shorts and a tube top. She was blonde and looked familiar. When she got half-way to the porch I recognized her and I was shocked.

It was Ruby. Little Ruby. I used to babysit her when I was in middle school and high school. I first started looking after her when I was 13 and she was 5. I babysat her a couple times a month for five years. Her family went to our church and she used to be in the youth program. Now she was 22 and had been absent from church for nearly a year. I had wondered what happened to her.

"Ruby! Ruby what are you doing here?" I asked, and then suddenly felt self-conscious that I was naked on my porch and dripping cum.

Was she going inside? She would see them! Why was she dressed like a whore? I had never seen this side of her. We had not been close in years, but we did chat socially up until the time she disappeared.

She seemed not at all shocked by my present condition, which filled me with a new wave of alarm. Poor Ruby had surely been sucked into this lifestyle. She hugged me as dirty as I was and got cum on her tube top. She smelled it in the darkness and asked, "What's this?"

"Oh, I AM SO sorry, Ruby." I said.

She ran her finger across my chest and said, "Ewwwwww!" like a Valley girl. Then licked her sticky finger and giggled.

"You know about me?" I asked her. She giggled again and then laughed loudly.

"Teresa, my babysitter. I followed in your footsteps!" she said.

"Oh no you didn't! I never set this example for you. Don't say such things!"

I remembered that in her late teens Ruby seemed to go through boyfriends like runners go through water bottles. I decided to confess.

"Ruby, I'm whoring. I'm a prostitute."

She smiled and said, "So am I. I work for Sam."

"Sam, you mean Roland's brother Sam?"

"Yes."

I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Hey, who are you to judge? You work for Roland."

"I do not! I work for myself, with my husband's help."

"You're husband is just an agent for Roland and you are Roland's whore by extension, Teresa."

I sighed. "I guess you're right. But what are you doing here?"

"I was fucking your husband. Do you mind?"

I felt a twitch of anger, but it passed. "No. I know he likes to taste something younger, something skinnier once awhile."

"Anyway, I asked him if I could see you, so he brought me over," she said. Then she looked through the window and watched my customers sitting in the living room watching football on the TV. "Your customers?"

"Yes. Roland sent them over. I haven't worked these ones before. They're all family. The Old Fuck, he's daddy to the other two."

"Hot!" she said.

"YEahh!" I rejoined. We looked at each other and smiled. "It's good to see you Ruby. Although I would never have guessed it would be under these circumstances."

We went in and sat with our guests, me with the Old Fuck on the lounge chair and Ruby between the brothers on the sofa.

One hour and three rounds of beer later, the black menfolk wanted more. Ruby striped naked and sucked off Hunky Fuck and his dirty talking brother. I took Old Fuck to my bed and we had sex in the missionary position.

About 1 in the a.m., the men headed for their car. Me and Ruby walked out onto the lawn to see them off. We were both still naked. Then we sat on the steps of the porch in each other's arms and got caught up.

Ruby, it turned out was extremely promiscous in high school. After graduation, she tried working an honest trade for a living. She was a desk clerk at a motel. But the opportunity for sex appealed to her nature too much and she started accepting cash offers from guests to go to their room.

"I still work at the motel," she said. "I been whoring for two years now."

*****

Two weeks after that night, my world fell apart. I had been having a prolonged sense of dread. It wasn't woman's intuition so much as a personal reckoning. I looked over how I had acted, who I knew that knew what. I started putting it all together in my head and was certain that the incident with Edmond and his wife was just the first shoe dropping.

It all came down on my on a Thursday the first week of March 2006, just eight months after and had agreed with Randy to start fucking other men. It was a school day and the children didn't come home. They weren't on their buses. I worried and went to the elementary. The principal, stiffening at the sight of me, called me into her office and told me a Child Protective Services worker in the company of a constable had picked up my daughter just after the lunch period.

At the time my daughter 10 and was finishing 5th grade. My son was 12 and in middle school. I called there next and the same thing had happened to him.

My stomach heaved. My heart stopped. My nerves shattered. I thought, what do "they" have on me? I teared up and felt God's judgment. I thanked her for sharing with me what details she had, which wasn't much, and left. I drove to the CPS office with my heart in my throat and had to endure the pent-up rage I didn't dare release when after waiting an 30 minutes in the outer office I was told I would have to come back tomorrow.

That night I was a screaming machine. When Randy came home I blamed it all on him. I knew, I knew, I knew that it was my fault, but he didn't protect me from myself and he could have he COULD have. But the wickedness in his own heart contributed. I had visions of me never getting my children back, of me with my heart tore out and not caring about my life and just throwing myself into Roland's arms with his crack pipe at the ready to take away all my pain and me blown out of my mind with my legs open fucking everybody until the Angel of Death came for me.

I screamed. I barely remember talking beyond explaining in a crying stutter that our children were gone. I was mostly just throwing things. And I did not know up until that moment that I could throw an XBox across the living room, through the glass window and across the porch deck, and still another 15 feet into the front yard; it landed in the children's wading pool.

I didn't sleep that night. I was a wreck when I went to the cPS office. But self-conscious of the possible reasons, I went dressed as modestly as I could. No makeup whatsoever. I wore dress slacks with low-heeled pumps, a long sleeve, loose-fitting blouse buttoned up to the neck, and a blazer. No jewelry.

They made me wait two hours. When I did get in to see the social worker, I was a fidgeting, jittery mess. But I set my jaw hard on her and said, "I don't know why you've done this but I want my chidren back and I'll do anything I have to do get them back. I love my children. Can't nobody, NOBODY can say I don't love my

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers
12