Rani Becomes A Whore

Story Info
Rani indulges in sex for money.
1.7k words
3.89
64.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rani was my sister and after death of our parents I had no choice but to live with rani and her husband. I assisted rani in caring her three children. During that stay I developed sex relations with rani's nephew 'n'. Story of those relations is written separately.

As I spent whole night enjoying hot sex with 'n' it became more and more difficult to hide and I was worried that the day my sister comes to know that I was taking her nephew's cock almost twice or thrice every night in my choot, she will throw me out of her house.

But then came Azad in their family who had big money up in his pockets. He was lavish on spending for jeejoo and rani and their children. Soon he became more then a ordinary visitor in our house.

During one such visits Azad decided to stay in our house and jeejoo said that he had to be out in the town for an important assignment.

That evening rani took rather long time taking bath. She dressed herself sexily and was cheerful in mood and giggling whenever azad talked and complimented her beauty. Azad was becoming more and more open and his jokes and comments started becoming non vegetarian types. Rani realized the situation and retired to her bed room after that we also retired to our rooms. After about half an hour we (myself and 'n') saw Azad getting out of his room and entered rani's bed room. They closed the door and We anticipated hot action inside and put our eyes on the key hole. The scene inside was sizzling. Rani was in arms of azad and was being crushed and kissed violently. Seeing this 'n' also got excited and undressed me. Now his hands were on my boobs and in between my thighs. After some time of kissing and smooching Rani and Azad separated and started talking.

Azad said "Bhabhee aaj to hamaree pyas bujha hee do" (please satisfy my thirst today)

Rani said "Daroga kee biwi pe haath daalne kee keemat denee hogee" (there is price for fucking police chief's wife)

Azad replied "jo mangogee rani wahee milega" (oh queen you will get what you want)

Rani replied " har ek seema paar karne ke das hazar lagenge" (crossing every limit will be Rs. 10,000)

Azad said " I am ready". Rani was quick to demand " to nikalo pahle das hazar"(then take out first 10k)

Azad opened his brief case, took out a Rs 10000 pack from it and threw it towards rani. Rani stood up and opened her blouse and threw it down. She was now in her lacy bra and her huge 40-D boobs were finding it hard to remain confined. Then she said "Ab aur ......?" (now more......)

Azad took out another Rs 10000/- and threw towards rani. Rani removed her saree and let her in blouse and petty coat only. It was a sexy site. Azad started rubbing his cock. He took out another pack of 10000/- now rani undid her petty coat tie and let it fall. Her milky thighs were very inviting. The mound between her legs and thighs was covered by a lacy panty. There was a distinct sign of wetness on the panty. But Azad was to shell out few more 10,000 packs before he could get his now throbbing tool inside that wet love hole. Rani in her bra and panty was smiling wickedly. Azad got excited and threw another 10000 towards rani. Rani turned her back towards Azad and inserted her fingers between bra hooks and let them go. The bra fell down and rani turned. Wow what a sight rani's big melon sized boobs were out and the one inch dia nipples were erect. Azad got up from the bed and walked towards rani. But rani stepped back and stopped Azad's approach but saying by signaling a no with her finger. Azad went back to brief case and one more Rs 10000 pack came out. Rani now came on her own towards Azad and stood very close to him. Azad grabbed the boobs and was enjoying them like a mad man. Rani also was enjoying his hands over her nipples. Azad lifted her up and threw her on bed. But Rani rolled over and stood at the edge of bed with another wicked smile. Azad rushed to his brief case and 10000 more was lying on floor. Rani raised her arms and started a sexy dance for him and in between removed her panty too. Her shaved pussy was now in light. The bitch had spent half an hour removing any trace of hair from that big cunt and it was looking like an over grown 13 year old girl's choot. The big pink lips and protruding clitty was all wet. Azad in between showered one more pack of 10000 and lifted her and laid her on bed. Now there was no resistance from rani. She was clinging to azad's muscular body as if she always had been sleeping with him. Azad took his clothes off and his huge cock was throbbing before rani's love hole. Azad widened rani's legs and his fingers were playing with the pussy lips of rani. Both were very excited Azad raised rani's legs on his shoulders. Now rani's choot was wide open. Azad brought his pink supara near rani's shining choot, the touch sent shivers in both bodies but rani was a real cock teaser bitch. She signaled for more money. Azad got wild and brought the entire brief case and threw on rani's naked body.

All this time 'n' was rbbing his cock over my pussy lips and they were becoming more and wet and wide.

Inside the room action was about to happen, Rani picked one pack and kissed it and said "100000/- main darogani kee choot to kya gaand bhee mil jaayegee"

Azad pounced on rani and they were again locked in a fierce sex encounter. Soon Azad's lund was close enough to rani's choot as earlier. This time rani's excitement and juices helped it to slip easily in love canal and then azad was at the height of pleasure. He was screwing the wife of city police chief in his own house while the poor chief was spending night in some dingy police station.

Azad had tremendous fucking intensity and power. He was banging rani's love hole with his 9 inch tool mercilessly. But rani was enjoying this hard fuck was responding to the fast rhythm. Soon rani was out of control and her aaah ..... aaahhhh filled the room. Outside the room 'n' had inserted his manhood in my choot and was giving hard jerks. I was getting higher and higher in sexual ecstasy seeing the fucking of my own sister by azad and getting fucked by my own nephew.

Azad became more violent and raised the speed of his fuck. Rani started becoming vulgar. She was muttering very dirty words "chod de aaahhhh, chod de aaj kotwal kee biwi ko chod de.....aaahhh aha, aaj us kee choot faad de.....aaahhah raja aaaahhha. Aaj kotwal kee biwi ko randi bana de ssssss ohhhhhhh sssssss aaahhh. Kutte mujhe kutiya kee tarah chod."

After few more minutes she went wild and went into a huge orgasm. Her body convulsed as azad ravaged her choot with his giant man hood. She was totally incoherent, very wild during this time.

She was sayng "Ohhhhhhhhhhh raja saara paisa le le bus mujhe roz chod raja main to tujh se muft main chud loongee, aaahhhh .........aahhhhhh ssssssssss ......main to tujhe ek lakh de ke chud loongee. Aaaahhh faad faad meree choot ko faad mere raja meree gaand ko faad. Mere mome ukhad ke apne drawing room main laga lena.... Meree choot ko apne office kee deewar pe latka lena"

Compound effect of Rani's wild orgasm and ramming 8 inch cock in my own pussy, I also got a huge orgasm, perhaps the biggest in my life. I held on to strong legs of 'n' as he rammed his huge shaft in my flooded pussy.

Then azad discharged his cum into that fucked choot. It came in huge loads and spilled all over the crack between rani's choot and gaand and then to bed.

Right then 'n' threw tonnes and tonnes of cum load in me.

After that he fell over rani's huge boobs and started sucking them.

That night rani let Azad break her ass cherry. When the thick rod entered rani's tight gaand, it tore the hole and it was blood all over rani's thighs. We retired to 'our' room and I welcomed 'n' into my own asshole.

Next rani took Azad's organ in his mouth and make him reach heaven by a nice blow job. As night started ending they went to bathroom and had another long and hard round of fucking while in shower. This fuck went so long that Azad made rani orgasm in her choot and gaand both without azad discharging even once. Rani then applied soap on hot cock of azad and cooled it with a soapy massage. At the end of this massage Azad's huge cock spurted loads and loads of cum which rani drank with great pleasure.

Jeejoo came late in the morning by that time azad was back in guest room but the smell and the condition of bed room had nothing to hide. Rani had not even cared to put back her clothes which lay scattered all over the room. Daroga kee biwi chud chukee thee but they were richer by more then one lakh in a single night.

That day rani did not even get out of her bed and I had to do entire house hold work. When I went to clean rani's bed room she had worn the clothes and tried to behave normal.

Nine months later Rani delivered a daughter. That came surprise to all in family because jeejoo had undergone a vasectomy in 1975. Rani brought more money from more rich fuckers of the town and gave one more daughter to jeejoo while he spent those nights roaming in the town.

After all such nights I had to clean rani's bed room and many times I had to pick up the cum filled condoms too. Rani almost did nothing to hide her sex encounters from me and in lieu of that allowed me to carry on what I was doing with 'N'.