Ransomware Degradation Ch. 02

Story Info
Margie Pays the Price for Non-Cooperation.
2.2k words
4.17
71.3k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkVader
DarkVader
60 Followers

The best laid plans often go haywire because of the human element. And Margie Taylor was no ordinary, passive human. She awoke the next morning from a nightmarish, xanax induced sleep to the stark memory of the previous night. She slowly began to replay the events in her mind, remembering that she would receive new instructions at 8 P.M. that night, and to not block that phone number.

Margie managed to shower, grab a coffee and get mad as she drove into work. By the time she unlocked her office, she had made up her mind. Whoever this creep was, she would call his bluff. Yes, he won the night before. Yes, she texted nude pics of herself to a stranger. But no more! Margie Taylor had built her insurance business on hard work and fight, and she would not entertain this pervert again.

Margie went into full social butterfly overdrive. She met with customers. She troubleshot insurance claims. She even had lunch with two ladies from her church small group Bible study. She had mentored one of them whose past involved drugs and prostitution.

Brian Webb woke the next morning to a mixture of guilt and elation. But any guilt he felt melted in the arousal he received looking at pictures of Margie Taylor naked. His plan was devious and simple. Brian spent the morning editing the pictures, with the intention of sending them back to Margie. He would force her to create a personal account on a large porn site that dealt with amateur submissions, and upload the pictures onto the website herself. He would continue his threat to text the pictures to her top male clients if she didn't go along.

As she left work late that afternoon, Margie noticed the billboard near her office featuring her bright smile and the Margie Taylor Insurance logo. She would lose her business if those pictures got out. Yet, she was determined that this little charade would go no further. Though she didn't drink often, this night she poured a glass of wine and resolutely blocked the number on her phone; the very number Brian Webb had instructed her not to block. Margie then turned her computer off. The wine calmed her nerves as 8 P.M. came and went.

As promised, Brian texted his next set of instructions at 8 P.M. He waited impatiently for five minutes...ten minutes...15 minutes. No response. It slowly dawned on him that Margie Taylor had called his bluff. Brian considered his options. He could walk away and delete the pictures. No harm done. He could post the pictures himself. He could carry out his threat to text the pictures. But Brian wanted to keep the game going and up the ante. Therefore, he decided on plan that would make Margie immediately and personally feel the effects of her rebellion.

The ding on her cellphone awoke Margie from a wine induced sleep. She gasped at the message. "Saw your ad on craigslist. You still looking?" "What the heck is going on", Margie cried out. Another text came in; "hey babe, love your ad. Can I call you?" Margie frantically turned on her computer to check her hometown Craigslist ads.

Margie scanned the page till she found the personals section and clicked on the "Women Seeking Men" heading. The very top ad read "Business woman looking for a partner tonight." When she clicked on the ad, there, for the entire world to see, was a picture of Margie smiling and topless. The ad read "A whore charges for it, but this slut gives it away for free. I'm for real, I'm drug free and disease free. You be too, because I love it bareback and hate condoms! If this ad is up, I'm still looking, send me a text and I'll pick a lucky winner." The ad included her cellphone number.

Margie was too tipsy and too clueless about Craigslist to know she could "flag" the ad, so she simply freaked out and froze up. Then the defiant Margie Taylor, who had said no more of this, picked up her phone with hands shaking, and unblocked the dreaded number from the previous night. The expected, fateful text soon came in.

It read, "You broke the rules. Breaking the rules has consequences. Do you understand this?" Margie meekly texted her reply, "yes, but please take that ad down. I'll do whatever you ask." At that moment, Brian knew that he had won. Margie knew she had lost.

The next text read "contact the men who texted or called you, and arrange to have sex tonight with one of them. Choose wisely, as he will not be wearing a condom and you don't want to catch a disease. Text me back when you have made your arrangements. If not, the next ad will feature your name."

Brian knew he had crossed a line. But the rush was too much. He had pushed the proverbial dominoes and was too excited to put the genie back into the bottle. Meanwhile, Margie began texting her perspective "friends." After a few back and forth texts with three different guys, Margie ultimately chose a 61 years old, married white male in town on business and ironically staying at a Motel 6 one block from her office.

Margie texted her choice back to Brian Webb. He answered, "be sure to dress like a slut. A micro-mini skirt, or even lingerie; no panties, no bra, and no shoes. When you arrive, have him snap a picture of you on your phone in your slutty outfit. Then have him take a picture with his cock in your mouth. When you're finished, have him snap a picture of you leaning back on your elbows, smiling, with your legs spread and his cum running out of your pussy. Send them to me ASAP. Do you understand?" "Yes", Margie replied. As confident as she was when sober, Margie became very compliant when drinking.

Still feeling the effects of the wine, Margie walked to her closet. She gazed at her Bible study materials by her bedside and took a deep breath at the realization of what she was about to become. Then she chose a dress her ex-husband had bought as a Valentine's gift.

The dress, if you could call it that, had spaghetti straps which came down and widened just enough to cover her long nipples, but left the meat of her breasts exposed on both sides. Its t-shirt length almost but didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass cheeks and was open up one side above the pelvic bone. It revealed the very bottom of her pussy from the front.

A light industrial/business district 20 minutes from Margie's house served as home for the Motel 6. Margie's insurance office was literally one short block away, and the billboard with her smiling face and name was right next to the motel.

Margie arrived and tentatively drove around the motel to locate room 246. Much to her chagrin, it was located on the well lit front side of the motel with the parking lot practically full. Margie was forced to park on the far side of the lot, and walk barefooted in her slut skirt across the lot to the motel, then walk up a flight of outside stairs to the second floor. Just as she arrived at the stairs, she noticed two men in the shadows.

She hurried past them up the stairs, and found herself staring at room 246. Margie's heart pounded as she weakly knocked on the door. The door opened and a man who didn't introduce himself let her in. He offered her a shot of whiskey and though Margie was not the whiskey type, she practically downed the shot with a shudder and then downed another. The anonymous, married man was decent enough to know something wasn't right but too horny to care.

Margie gave him a garbled explanation about needing to take some pictures on her phone, to which he quickly agreed to do. After the first picture, Margie knew what she had to do. She allowed the dress to slip to her ankles and presented her naked body to a total stranger.

In a flash she was on her knees sucking his dick. Phone cameras flashed, with Margie too buzzed and shocked to realize he was taking pictures with his own camera too. Then just as if she was a veteran porn star, Margie laid back on the bed, spread her legs and allowed a total stranger to penetrate her body. The stranger began to thrust inside her. He forced his tongue down her throat. He started grunting and calling her a "good fucking slut."

Margie lay there, staring to one side to avoid making eye contact, looking at the whiskey bottle on a table with the motel room door in the background. She blanked everything normal out of her mind; her kids, her career, her influence, her church work, and realized that for that moment she simply was being fucked by a stranger in a cheap motel.

With a few more grunts and thrusts, the married stranger shot his cum inside Margie's body. He got up, grabbed her phone, and snapped a picture. Margie obliged by spreading her legs and faking a big grin. And just that quick it was over. Margie quickly grabbed her phone and texted the pictures to Brian Webb. Margie then used the strangers restroom to clean up just a bit and hurried out the door, eager to get this night behind her.

Margie stepped outside into the cool night air and hustled toward the stairs. Just as she reached the bottom of the steps, she froze. There stood the same two guys she had seen in the shadows earlier. One blocked her path to the car, and the other motioned for her to keep quiet. Guy number two pulled her into the shadows and said "I know who you are. You're that Margie Taylor lady up on that billboard. Wonder what the good folks would think if they knew you were out here dressed like that?" With that, the other guy opened the door to a first floor room and Margie was whisked inside.

Brian Webb couldn't believe it. She really did it. As he oggled the pics Margie just sent him, his cock began to get hard. He unzipped his pants and began to stroke to the newest picture. The pic with Margie's legs spread, flashing her trademark smile, and cum running out her pussy put him over the edge as he shot his wad. He texted her "well done."

The white guy looked like a biker; the black guy like a gang member. "Look lady, we ain't gonna hurt you. We just want to have some fun, so that's what we're going to do. Have us some fun. I'm sure you don't want the cops here, now do you?" said biker dude. The black gangster said "hey baby, take off that skirt or we'll take if off for you." So for the second time in one night, Margie stood naked before strangers.

Just then Margie's phone dinged. Biker dude grabbed it and said "what's this?" He clicked on the message and up popped "well done" and then he saw the pictures. "Whoa, little lady. You been misbehaving tonight!" Biker dude texted back "you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till we get through with your girlfriend and then you'll really have some pictures to jack off to."

Suddenly, Brian realized something had gone wrong. He texted "who are you." "Just some new friends who just met the little lady," came the answer. It hit Brian like a brick between the eyes. He had never really intended for Margie to get hurt. He wanted to manipulate her, use her, and humiliate her, but nothing like this. He sat stunned, realizing that Margie was about to be raped and it was his fault.

Yet, Brian was a coward; a small person who hid behind anonymity and computer hacking skills to force a good woman to do the unthinkable. He had planned to post her naked pictures to a few porn sites for a few days, then take them down. But his addiction to compulsive perversion made him take a dark turn.

Back at the Motel 6, the unthinkable happened to Margie Taylor. The phone cameras rolled, with biker dude and gangster guy careful not to show their own faces. But they showed the rest. And rape Margie Taylor, they did. For the next two hours, they pounded her pussy. They came inside her. They forced their cocks down the back of her throat. She swallowed their cum.

And in a moment, they let her go. Within half an hour Margie was back home. Biker and Gangster laughed and sent the videos to Brian Webb. Brian watched them sick with guilt, but also sick with perversion. He knew sites on the Dark Web that hosted rape videos. He would soon be uploading another fresh meat video to that site.

Margie Taylor wept, took a shower to clean off the stench, and fell onto her bed, and wondered what would happen next.

To be continued...

DarkVader
DarkVader
60 Followers