Ranu' - Tentacle Love Ch. 02

Story Info
I finish telling about Ranu' and his plans.
1.8k words
4.25
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

My favorite bar is called The Pit. I go because I have a massive pit fetish. The place is actually kind of a 'pit', if you follow me. Well, I stay, and It suits me. Lots of Rorgans my age come here. There's mixed couples, tons of hot males, and the occasional offworlder for extra spice. One of the first to play with me works here. Although we only did it a few times at my place, he has my back...with drinks, food ... and males. I like to sit at the bar because I never know who will sit next to me. Sitting there adds a bit of erotic excitement, I think. After all, if I get a: "Hi", then I can relax and not wonder if I will be accepted.

"Hi, I'm Ranu'."

So here we go...

Right away I like this guy. He is an offworlder from Oricalious. Octocalious is what we call them, because they have lots of tentacles inside of them...must be fun at play time!

"What are you having?"

Try the Muldon Ale, Ranu'...I'll have one as well, Ben. This is what I like about The Pit - easy conversation all around; and a new and charming companion, who seems like he is very interested in me!

"Here, take this glass, Corjix, it is a bit more full; and I do not want to drink excessively tonight...bottoms up!"

I like this guy. Just met him a few bits ago and he is already getting under my skin...hmm...maybe I will get lucky tonight after all.

"Whoa there Corjix, my friend...you seem a bit unsteady...let me get a transport."

"Cor, are you okay? I don't like the way this guy keeps picking you up!"

Ranu'? I just met him, Ben...he seems nice.

"Just met?...look - this guy has been with you four times over the last 80 or so cycles!"

Now who's been drinking, Ben?

"Cor, I..."

"The transport is here, my friend."

Ranu' must have paid the bill. Night, Ben!

"Look...Ranu'..."

His hand is at my back and Ranu' just gave Ben a kind of stern look. Oh, well. Whatever...I feel too good and too messed up to care much. We drove to my place in a blur. Thank you, Ranu.' The ID just slipped from my hand. I really feel messed up...but in a fun way, you know?

"I do, my One...I know precisely how you feel."

So he closes the door, puts down his carrysack, and gets right to it! His mouth is warm and wet, his hands know where to go, and I like this guy. Oops...

"I have you, my One...lean on me."

Oh, good...you found the sleep platform.

"Yes, here, let me help you undress."

I love having a man undress me. Ranu' is holding the back of my neck and he unlaces my coverings...ouch!, what was that?

"Did you feel it, my One...did you feel the pinch this time?"

Pinch? I...can you...Ben said...

"We do not care about such things now, my One - the time has come for your final adaptation and tonight you will become mine for good!"

Okay. I feel the floor move beneath me...no, I am on the floor...why does it still move?

"Ranu' has you now."

Okay.

Wow, my coverings are off...Hey!, Ranu'...are we going to play?..because I feel...I feel really...

"Recline and let yourself go, my One...your body is nearly ready for me. Relax your mind and let me in."

Okay. Now I can't talk, or maybe I don't want to. I can't move much either. No big deal. I do feel good...really good, like a floating feather. My vision is clear - really clear tonight. That's odd. It's like the only thing working right!

"I will get to work now, my One. Your body always excites me, Corjix of Rorga. Making you my One is the greatest pleasure this Oricalian has ever had."

Pleasure. I can see pleasure. I can see Ranu' remove his coverings - now that is real pleasure! Oh! - he is sliding on top of me.

"Will you allow me to complete my work without hesitation?"

I want to say yes. I want to hug this hunk and play.

"Yes...I believe you will!"

Wow! - there are those slippery tentacles again. Again? I can't think...when did we...I know him!? So many tentacles, all moving on my skin, all slimy and warm. Yes. They will take me again.

"We will dispense with the kissing and foreplay, as there is much to accomplish this night!"

With my arms above my head and a tentacle at every possible place on my body, I guess Ranu' is having fun...I think I am, too. I don't mind one around my neck, or on my arms, or at my legs, my head, my crotch... I don't care what we do...this is...I am...

"Let Oricalious fill your lungs, Corjix..."

But I can't breathe...Ranu'...I can't...

"My tendrils will take the gases to your lungs, my One...relax."

Okay. I have no desire to go anywhere without Ranu'. Ranu'... I know a Ranu'. I know what comes next! Yes, my legs are drawn apart, and he straddles me. I can see the penile filament from his erection wind its way around my boner. It will enter me. My testicles will...they will soon be filled with a foreign fluid. Ranu' is my One...he and I... Here it comes! a big one down my throat! Now what?

"These will enter your brain for the last time, my One.. You are almost with me."

Okay. I really want to be with Ranu'.

"Sucking on you and tasting your fluids is much improved since we were last together. Your flow is now rapid and plentiful. I may leave your cockhead unadorned with jewels to enjoy your flow in the future."

Okay. I feel great joy flood my mind now. Ranu' is helping to make me his...his One! My belly - it needs a tentacle...inside, doesn't it? Where is that one? I want that one! Good - I see two!

"You are everything I hoped for, my One...now we finish what we started."

These are like knives - real sharp ones. So that's how my belly gets opened up!. That's a lot of blood. Look at how that feeler is spraying some gelstuff on me! Okay, no more leaking!

"This organ will fit nicely into the cavity we have prepared within you."

While Ranu' works on me, I love seeing his torso move and flex. He is one sexy hot offworlder!

"Are there any offworld Oricalians here in your bar, Rorgan?!"

Guider Troopers are not to be messed with. We respect them and the job they do. These two get right to the point.

"Our agency has found out about a plot to take over our people; and all beings from Oricalious are to be detained and deported immediately."

"Gotta trust my instincts!", Ben said.

"About what?"

"I don't like to say if I am not certain...but this guy...this Ranu'...I thought...he may have drugged a friend of mine tonight. He has been picking him up for four times now, and my friend seems to think he just met him!"

"There is grave danger for ..."

"Corjix."

"We have 48 Oricalians on Rorga and all have been modifying their victims..."

"Modifying?...how..."

"No time! Where are they now?!"

"Let's go! - I still have an ID to his place!"

"There! - the implant is secure and functioning well - rest for a while, my One...I need some time to prepare for your final bit of transformation."

Okay. Transform away...I can take it, whatever it is. He looks good in this resting phase - chest heaving with every breath; and I wish I could taste him...miss the kissing. Oh, good - time to transform!.

"As my child bearing One, your penis will be mostly for my visual enjoyment. On Oricalious, I will enter you exclusively and you will take pleasure in it. The portal in your belly will accept my own seed-wand with ease now."

Okay. Got it.

"I will add these magnificent jeweled ornaments to your genitals, my One. Let me caress you there."

Ohh, that feels good, Ranu'. I love to watch you stroke and lick me.

Now another tendril wraps around my cockhead and stretches the whole thing up into the air. Always thought about getting some piercings and crotch jewelry... Heck! - I didn't feel the belly work...this should be a snap!

CRRRAAAACK! (The door hits the wall and it stays open.) "Freeze Octo!! Back off!! - NOW!!"

Ranu' is pointing some appendages at...Oh, Ben is here...Hi, Ben! Wish he could hear me.

"No use Octo - you DIE now or you deport tomorrow - YOUR CHOICE!!"

Two others with blastups. No! Ranu'. No! - Stop! Your tentacles are leaving me...we're not done yet!

"Get him out of here...you got Corjix, Ben?"

"I got him! Damn, Cor...look at you! A hole in your belly...and your poor cock - he almost turned you into a jewelry display piece! Can you hear me, Cor?"

Sure, Ben...can you?

"Cor!"

Up we go! Man, Ben is strong.

"To the technos and I hope..."

The technos get right to work, and Ben waits nervously for word about his friend.

"We got the damn organ out of his belly - he lost a bit of intestine, but nothing that will impede him."

"And his penis?"

"It's fine - you got to him before the Octo added any ornamentation."

"Thanks - I know you did your best...I will nurse him at my place."

Ben? Is that you? I feel weak - can't see clearly...what?...

"Good - about time you came to, stupid!"

Stupid?

"Yeah, stupid for trusting any being on the first date - he almost had you, Cor! He drugged you that first time and every time after that. Technos got the crap out of your belly and sealed up the hole."

And my...did he...?

"It's there - all six of you and without any added attractions!"

How long have I been here, Ben?

"Lots of cycles, my friend, lots of them."

I ate and slept and can never repay Ben for his kindness to me. Lots more cycles would go by before I got my strength back. My body responded well. My mind?...Ranu' had me as his. I was imprinting on him very strongly. With my history of mental struggles, well, I would work on this and win. As for the fate of my almost adorned six, Ben and I checked that out together before I went back to my own place - everything works fine!

Ben and I could have been together more, but he has the hots for one of the dancers at the bar, and I respect that. I am a trusting being. I do not want to change that about me. Now I know that trust needs to be earned and gifted as appropriate - not given away thoughtlessly. Damn Octos.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers