Rape of Sister-in-law

Story Info
Indian man takes her in a fit of lust.
1.3k words
3.53
520.3k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8564
sam8564
48 Followers

This is a true story happened about 10 years back. It’s about me and my sister-in-law Sandhya. I was 28 years old then and married for 3 years. My sister-in-law Sandhya was a young beautiful woman with a figure of 36C-26-28. She was married for a year now to Dr.Raj. She was only 24 years of age. They were staying at an upcountry place in north karnataka. I had a crush on her right before my marriage with my wife. We were staying in Bangalore. I happened to go to their village where Dr.Raj was practicing for some work. I was in sales field and gone to that place to do the survey in the surrounding areas. I was supposed to stay at their place for about a week. My co-brother Dr.Raj was a drunkard guy and used to come very late in the night from the hospital dead drunk.

On the very second day I realized that Sandhya is unhappy with her marriage and Dr.Raj irrespective of having a beautiful wife, is not sexually satisfying her properly. On third day after having dinner with Sandhya I was watching TV. It was 10 PM and Dr.Raj rang up saying that there is an emergency case in the neighboring villege and he is going there. I could see Sandhya literally banging the phone. She was upset because Dr.Raj’s behavior was turning bad to worst. She asked me whether I would like to have some coffee before going to sleep. I said I don’t mind. She prepared 2 cups of coffee and brought. While having coffee, she was about to take some tablets. I asked her what tablets is she taking. She replied saying that whenever such situation arises she can’t sleep without popping couple of sleeping tablets which are available in Dr.Raj’s bag. I asked her not to do so as it will become into a habit and she is too young to take sleeping pills. She replied saying that is her destiny and she can’t help it.

She went to sleep in her bedroom and I watched TV for some more time. I felt sleepy and started for my room which was a guest room. We both were alone in the house which was a huge bungalow and was outside the town. While passing by her bedroom I just peeped to see whether she had already slept. Sandhya was sleeping on a huge brass double bed without any covers on her body. She was wearing a thin nightgown which had moved upto her thighs and one of her breast was half out as she must have removed her bra clasp as it must be very tight. The scene was so erotic that I was getting a hard on then and there. However I controlled myself and went to my room for sleeping. I was not been able to sleep. Every now and then Sandhya’s voluptuous body used to dance in front of my eyes and my lust for her was increasing every minutes. After about 1 hour it was unbearable and the animal in me woke up.

I went to Sandhya’s bedroom. I pulled curtains on all windows and locked the door from inside. There was only one blue color bed lamp in the room now. I was aware that Sandhya had taken 2/3 sleeping tablets and hence I was doing this daring. I went up to her bed and bent over her face. My lips were hardly couple of inches away from hers. My breath was very hot now. I slowly put my lips on hers and kissed her. There was no reaction. I removed my clothes and started playing with her body.

I took one of her tits in my mouth and started nibbling on it. I kissed her deep and started kneading her breasts. I was also twisting her cunt lips in between and putting my finger inside her cunt lips. Her legs were spread wide and tide. Her cunt lips were forced opened because of this. I had a real hard one now. I came between her legs and tried to shove my hard cock inside her cunt. But it was dry and I was feeling it difficult to push. I searched around and got coconut oil bottle on the dressing table. I lubricated my cock thoroughly by coconut oil and also poured good quantity on her cunt. Her cunt was dripping with coconut oil now. I had no difficulty in pushing my huge erection in her. I started giving slow strokes and increased the rhythm slowly. The effect of the sleeping pills was erasing now and slowly she was sensing that somebody is violating her body. She realized that she is being raped and opened her mouth to shout. I put my hand on her mouth to muffle her voice. I put my lips on hers and pinched her tits very hard. She wanted to scream but my tongue entered her mouth and muffled her voice. I bit her shoulder and earlobes. I was fucking her so hard now that her entire body was shaking though tied. My cock was making a nice plop sound every time it hit her cunt lips due to liberal coconut oil. and driving me more mad. I fucked her for 25 minutes and emptied my load inside her.

She was in a state of shock however she climaxed when I shot my load inside her. I turned and came 69 on her and started lapping her cunt lips by spreading them wide open. I inserted my semi hard cock in her open mouth and gagged her. She had no choice but to suck it to make it harder. My tongue was entering deep inside her cunt and I had spread her thighs wide open. Sandhya was sucking my cock for 15 minutes and it had become monstrous now . I again turned and entered her with force. She was pleading me shyly not to fuck her and rape her in this manner. I kissed her deep and silenced her voice. I started fucking her hard. She seems to have been enjoying it. She was lifting her ass to meet my cock as it was entering deeper and deeper. I started kneading her boobs wildly. Her nipples must be twitching. She was becoming restless. Simultaneously I was fucking her slowly. I fucked her for 45 minutes which is a record till today. I have not been able to last so long after this incident. I emptied my ball sac deep into her and she hit the climax 4 times in the course of this 45 minutes slow fuck. She was now almost unconscious. Her body was dripping with sweat.

I got up from her love mound with my cock dripping with love juices which I wiped with her gown. I made her sleep on the sides and pulled a blanket on her. I saw the watch, I was fucking her for 3 hours and was feeling very tired. I went to my room and slept. I got up in the morning around 7 am. And went to dinning room. I saw Dr.Raj sitting on the dinning table and he asked me to join him for a morning tea. He must have come early morning after I had raped his lovely wife. He must have opened the door himself by latchkey. And as such he used to come back drunk, must not have noticed raped Sandhya and slept happily next to her.

Sandhya walked out from the kitchen with a tray of tea cups in her hands. She must have taken bath just now as her hair were wet and tied nicely at the back. She was wearing a blue color house gown which was showing all the curves of her body. Her lips and shoulder were bruised by my bites however she was trying to show nothing has happened. She must be thinking that her drunkard and pervert husband Dr.Raj must have raped her last night in a fit of anger and drunken state. I said I had to leave that afternoon. In the afternoon I bid goodbye to Sandhya and left their village for Bangalore.

sam8564
sam8564
48 Followers