Rapey Saturday

Story Info
Everything's bigger in Texas (especially on Game Day)...
5.8k words
4.08
49.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though only spring, it was still hot enough in Houston this evening to fry an egg on the sidewalk.

She lay sleeping in the cool, dark room, still muzzy from jet lag. Her dreams were breaking up as she hovered on the brink of consciousness.

A dull bass thump of distant music, and the muted sound of a crowded arena vaguely began to register as she surfaced. Her groggy mind had just started piecing together where she was, when the door to the room burst open and someone barged in.

She sat up with a start, scared by the sudden noise, and her fear began shifting gears rapidly. A giant man stood silhouetted in the doorway, looking in at her.

His hulking body nearly eclipsed the light outside the doorway as he ducked in. He was monstrously huge, and just before he flipped on the light and blinded her, she saw him strip off his tight black muscle shirt and flip it to the floor.

"Aha!" He yelled, bounding into the room and slamming the door. He laughed at her cry of terror as she jumped from the bed, frantically looking for an escape route.

She squinted against the bright light, confused and scared. The room had no windows, and the man barred her way to the door.

"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed!" He announced, deep voice booming in the small room. He leveled an accusing finger at the scared woman. "And there she is!"

His big black boots clomped like rapid thunder across the quiet room, and he quickly latched onto her.

She squealed in fear and he grinned, grabbing her upper arm and giving her a good shake.

"But you're no Goldilocks." He growled, flicking the black, sleep-mussed hair that tumbled past her shoulders.

She made a sound of protest and glared up at him, trying to pull away.

"That's awright, though." He drawled, a slow, nasty smile spreading across his face. He clamped an oversized, hairy paw on the side of her neck all friendly-like. "I ain't picky."

"Ich—!" She blurted out, but he shook her again—hard—shutting her up.

"'Icky?' Now she's done gone hurt my feelings." He grumbled to himself in a hurt tone. "Well." He sighed, shaking his head resignedly. "I guess I'm gonna have to be icky then."

She looked away when he stooped and tried to grin in her face. Her heart was in her throat, and her guts were full of panicky butterflies. She knew exactly what that smile meant!

The man was huge and muscled and hairy, like some beast from a nightmare movie. He wore only a pair of black leather pants and heavy motorcycle boots. Her toes curled as he stepped closer, afraid of being crushed, afraid of him.

His hard, hairy belly filled her vision as he pulled her head forward in his iron grip and began pushing it down.

She struck out, thinking to wound him where all men were vulnerable.

"Ooo, a tough girl..." His deep voice purred in approval. He smiled down at her scowling face as she stood before him trying to be defiant. "I do like me a tough girl."

She had tried to hit him in the nuts, but he'd captured her hand easily. He now held it firmly against the warm, meaty bulge in the crotch of his black leathers.

"Go on, Darlin'." He said, pressing her grasping fingers tighter against the creaking leather. "You can squeeze harder'n that, can't you?"

She trembled beneath his other hand gripping her neck, breathing fast and hard through her nose. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth, and he could tell she was trying not to cry. Her show of bravado was immensely entertaining.

"After all, we're going to be good friends, you and I." He squeezed harder, enjoying her little squeak of pain.

She had a free hand fisted in the fabric of her nightgown at her thigh, but the man was unconcerned. Wrangling this little filly was gonna be easy-peasy. He was gi-normous, and she couldn't weigh more than a buck thirty,

"Real. Good. Friends." He promised, blinking slowly. His smile was relaxed, almost friendly, but his hooded eyes drank her in with calculated lust. He rolled his hips against her hand, letting her feel his thickening shaft.

"What say we get that nightie off you now? See if we can make you cry a little for me? Would you like that, Sweetheart? Mm? I know I would."

"My goodness!" He said, laughing at her antics. "You're just cute as a little button!"

He held her neck and an ankle in rock-like fists, watching as she turned pink and struggled for air. A vein swelled and snaked up the middle of her forehead, and he grinned.

"See what you get for being cute?" He said reasonably.

He opened and closed his jaw testingly, appreciating the fight his little missy was putting up.

She had been deceptively compliant when he'd stripped that nightie from her. He'd read her coiled tension rightly and had been on guard for such foolery, but he then he'd gotten a mite distracted.

When he'd pushed her back onto the bed, well...he'd just had to take a moment to admire those white cotton panties stretched taut over her cleft.

His distraction was all the chance she needed, and she'd gone for it.

He'd reached in, giving her smooth, white-pantied mons a nip with his thumb and forefinger, and the little bird had turned on him, fighting him with everything she had.

She'd managed to land a good, solid kick to his face before he'd captured the offending foot and cut off her air supply.

"Think you're pretty funny, don'tcha, Sweetheart?" He laughed, letting her claw at the hand choking her. She scored a couple of good deep scratches on him, but she was losing that sass fast now.

Though her eyes were sliding out of focus, she was still weakly trying to kick his ribs with her free foot.

"Oh, Darlin'." He chuckled approvingly. "You sure are making this fun for me." He wrenched her leg around, releasing her neck and roughly flipped her to her belly.

She coughed and spluttered, making adorable little panicky sounds as she pulled at the sheets, trying to get away from him. He smiled and quickly hooked the waistband of her panties with two thick fingers.

Her wriggling cheeks were bared as he pulled her back to him, and he delivered a resounding smack to her ass.

She yelped like a puppy, and he grinned in delight, switching hands to pick at the lacing of his leathers.

"You..." He said, contentedly freeing his swollen penis and enjoying her frightened face gawping back at him. "Have some important lessons to learn today."

He ripped her panties away and grabbed her wriggling hips, admiring the welting handprint raising fast on her ripe little butt.

Socking her ass up to his crotch, he brushed a thumb over the flaming stripes his long fingers had painted. She flinched and squeaked, shivering in fear against his furry chest as he bent low over her back.

"Yeah..." He whispered in her ear, holding her tight.

His shaven jaw scraped her cheek, and she squinched her eyes shut.

"Hurts, don't it?" His low, gravelly voice dripped the promise for more. She whimpered, breath hitching in and out a few times, and then finally, she gave him his tears.

"Aw... See now, Babydoll?" He leaned into her, pushing her cheek to the bed. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

He cupped one of her breasts, squeezing what amounted to a meager handful in his giant mitt, and gently nibbled the hot, salty tears from the lashes of her tightly-shut eyes.

His soft lips and the warm, dabbing tip of his tongue were a stark contrast to the iron band of his imprisoning arm. She couldn't breathe, but his hot breath warmed her skin.

"And now you've been nice to me," he said, "I'm gonna be nice to you."

He slid his hand from her breast and down between her legs, keeping her pinned to himself in the circle of one great, hairy arm with her rear presented.

She made a sobbing sound, feeling the futility of her struggle, and the tears came faster. His voice was loud in her ear, and reverberated through her back from his deep, heavy chest.

"That's it, Darlin'. You go on and cry for me now." He growled. He smiled into her neck, watching her face crumple as he explored and rubbed her frightened little pussy with firm strokes.

He pulled his hand away and brought his fingertips to his nose, inhaling her scent deeply.

She watched him in disbelief from the corner of one eye, and then to her horror, he parted his wide lips and put his fingers in his mouth, sliding three of them deep to the back of his throat.

"Mmmmmm..." He growled blissfully, closing his eyes. His throat worked as he sucked and swallowed, holding her tighter for a long moment.

She shuddered, feeling his hips grinding against her, pressing the length of himself along the valley of her butt cheeks.

It was hard to breathe in his crushing embrace, but oh, not for him! His breath and feasting grunts were close and loud in her ear.

When he pulled his thick fingers from his mouth, they were slicked with saliva, trailing a pearling string that caught on his captive's flushed cheek.

She made a sound of disgust, and he smiled, reaching between her legs again. His face hovered inches from hers, watching her as he rubbed her slippery vulva. He lapped his drool from her cheek with a slow, warm lick.

She mewled and squirmed beneath him, her tear-stained face a portrait of revulsion.

"Don't you worry, you tasty little cupcake." He said, grinning as he greased her quivering peach and she sobbed in despair. "I'm gonna take right good care of you..."

He pushed two fingers deep into her clenching pussy, liking the way her rump flexed against his palm, and she wailed hoarsely into the sheets.

"Ohhhh, now..." He murmured, eyes widening a little in surprise. "Tsk...Tsk...Tsk..." He clucked at her in slow admonishment, plumbing her soft, dewy center a few more times before withdrawing his hand. His lips were pressed thin, and a pinched look of wry disappointment twisted his coarse features.

"Someone has been a very naughty girl!" He held his pussy-damp fingers up as evidence in front of her face before fisting them in her hair. He released her arms and rose up, pulling her roughly to her knees.

"You're no virgin, you little devil..." He purred in her ear. "Who's been sampling that sweet little kitty of yours?"

She whimpered as he reached down and lightly pinched her clit between his thumb and middle finger.

"Did you like it?" He asked, nuzzling her neck and tapping his forefinger on her trapped, shiny bud. "Did you have...an orgasm?" He taunted, enjoying her shame as he pulled her head to the side.

His lips brushed her throat and she swallowed thickly, sniffling as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"That's okay, lil' gal." He growled, nipping her neck with his teeth and making her cry harder. "I'm gonna make it feel like your first time all over again. I'm gonna make you—."

The sound of an outer door opening silenced him, and the muffled noise of a crowded arena could be heard once again.

An announcer was rattling off the stats of fighters as they prepared to do battle, over the cheers and catcalls of thousands.

The huge man looked up as someone spoke outside and rapped sharply on the door. He felt the hope of rescue surge through his little toy's desperate body. He simultaneously tightened his grip and lost his temper.

She hitched in a breath, but her scream was cut short by one hand clapping over the lower half of her face, and the other moving to squeeze her throat shut.

"Hey!" A man's raised, muted voice said through the door. "What the fuck're you doin'? You're gonna m—."

"FUCK...OFF!!" The giant man roared in a sudden red rage. "I'm fuckin' BUSY you fuckin' CUNT!!"

She froze in stark terror at the unchained violence of his outburst, trying to shrink into her own skin and disappear.

She physically felt her hope shrivel to dust and blow away, hearing the would-be rescuer make a sound of disgust, and then his footsteps moving away.

The sound of the arena rose and fell again, blocked once more behind a closing door in the corridor outside.

Her captor was breathing hard behind her, still enraged by the interruption.

He absently noticed that he was suffocating his prisoner, and growled in annoyance. Interruptions pissed him off. She could take a bit more of it.

He grit his teeth and forced himself to take a deep, calming breath through his nose. He shook the anger and got back to his game.

She was quaking like a little mouse, which improved his mood immediately. He took his hand from her mouth and she gasped as he relaxed the painful grip on her neck.

"I'm sorry, Darlin'." He said, recovering his composure. "That's no kind of language to be usin' in front of you." He pet her damp hair from her face, letting her cough and grab some air, then shackled her neck back to his chest in a vise-like grip.

She could do no more as he reached between her legs and lifted her slightly, seating the fat helmet of his blooded cock against her defenseless vulva.

"Now, where were we?"

Her throat vibrated deliciously in his palm as she sobbed hoarsely, exciting his passion further. He rubbed the smooth egg of his glans into her warm little lap, ramping his shaft in place with the flat of his fingers and thumbing her cringing little nubbin.

His cock found the catch beneath her pubic bone and he testingly prodded, sampling her resistance like a connoisseur, and savoring the hot, teasing promise that kissed his sensitive tip, just out of reach.

He could feel her body responding, and those reluctant little sounds of pain and pleasure combining... He felt the familiar deep heat and tickle of a blooming orgasm and stopped for a second.

He might have forced it, but he was having way too much fun to end it so quickly. And anyway, making this little bird sing for him was on his to-do list.

She had wanted to be difficult, so he really had no choice but to take everything now. Anything less was unacceptable.

He could feel her thighs shaking to either side of his guiding hand, and mashed his cock's face into her one more time to scare her good.

"Now, now..." He rumbled softly into her ear, looking over her shoulder and enjoying the way her rapid breaths played the landscape of her breasts and belly.

"We almost got this licked, Kitten! Just a little more—." He hooked his fingers into his mouth once again, drawing out another stringing dollop of saliva, and liberally applied it to her uncooperative sex.

She tried to close her legs as he moved to wet the shaft of his weapon, and he stopped, slapping her knees open impatiently.

"Aa-aa-ahh..." He warned, sliding the hand on her neck up to grip her jaw, and tilting her face to his. He felt her lips part and watched her weigh the idea of clamping her teeth down on the webbing of his thumb and palm. He tapped her nose with the wet forefinger of his free hand, as one would a naughty puppy.

"Go on and try it, Babydoll." He growled, daring her. His finger hovered before her scared, indignant face. "You just see what that'll earn you." She wisely closed her mouth.

"Play time's over. You be good, I'll be nice to you. You keep being bad, I promise I'm gonna hurt you. You're making your own decision here." He was not smiling. "You got that?"

She nodded as well as she could from her locked position.

"Good." He blipped her nose again before releasing her.

He placed a hand on the back of her neck and guided her to her hands and knees, then lowered one big, booted foot to the floor.

She squeaked quietly into the sheets as he grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the mattress, but she kept her knees wide and her ass in the air.

He patted her flank rewardingly. He'd known there was a good girl in there somewhere—there always was if you dug deep enough—he'd just needed to find her right amount of encouragement.

He bent to the side a bit, sliding a hand around her hip and under her belly. His big, callused fingertips dipped into her slippery pinky and he settled to gently buffing her exposed little clit.

He watched her pretty pink pussy and butthole tighten and grinned. She was keeping her posture correct for him. Good girl. It wasn't long before he felt her little bean perking up for him again.

"See?" He said reasonably, pleasuring himself as he manipulated her. Watching her little winking holes made his mouth water. "Don't that feel nice?"

He heard a gasping moan amid her muffled sobs and nodded to himself, then shifted position and prepared to stuff himself a chicken.

His knob kissed her labia, mixing a little precome with his other condiments, and she voiced a groaning howl of denial into the mattress.

"Quiet!" He ordered, smacking her ass sharply. He firmly pinched her clit, holding her still to make her take her medicine, then aimed and eased the thickly-veined club of his penis into her slick target. He slowly nosed it forward and back, coaxing her sex to accept him.

And then it was his turn to groan—jaws opening wide—as the ripe plum of his glans suddenly compressed and popped into the hot oven of her tight little cat.

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh, girl..." He growled appreciatively. His breath hissed between his clenched teeth as he pushed in, and in, and... "Ohh, God...DAMN!"

Her spit-slippery mons rested in the curl of his idle fingers as he worked on jamming his way in, overlooking the suddenly homeless and quivering blister of her clit for a few more blessed moments of his distraction.

His monstrous, greedy cock had stretched her so thin and tight, that her twitching, quivering clit stood helpless and naked, rudely evicted from the shelter of its little froghole by the invader.

It was not long before the pad of his shifting middle finger glanced over it, making her jump and squeal, nearly expelling the beast trying to tunnel in.

Oh, and he knew exactly what had happened! He set-to immediately, exploiting the failure of her only armor like any true predator.

She cried and squirmed, gasping and unable to stand it, but could only grapple desperately at his wrist and the sheets as he toggled the slick little bud with an evil grin and forced her to—to...!

She voiced a screaming howl with her last reserves, and he grabbed the back of her head in his free hand and blithely turned her face into the mattress to shut her up. She scored him a few times with her short nails, but it only served to add to his pleasure.

Oh, she only got tight-tight-tighter as she struggled and writhed, trying to resist coming on his cock and hand! The satisfying pressure of his thick dick climbing his own wrist as he jammed himself deeper into her belly felt almost as good as making her LIKE it.

He giggled with glee as he finally fucked a defiant little curse out of her.

"Ich hasse... Ich hasse dich!" She gasped in a screamy little whisper, her muscles going rigid as he drubbed her rubbery berry to bursting.

"Oh, I'm gonna 'has-a' your 'dish' all right." He grunted, smiling and punching his cock into the tight fist of her hot little puss again, fishing for that last bit of defiance before she tipped.

She wailed in despair, unable to brake her body's ramping response. He gave her no mercy as her body erupted, letting her thrash and scream and gabble her nonsense as he played her clit and forced her to come good and hard all over him.

Oh yeah... He slowly pumped the fat, rooting pig of his cock into her rabbit hole, grinding his hips in smaller and smaller pushes as he tried to stuff all of himself into her conquered puss.

He could feel her traitorous pussy gulping on him like a hot, hungry snake, and like the greedy fucker he was, he wanted more.

"Oh my!" He crowed, bending low over her back and planting a smacking kiss on her messy, exhausted, tear-streaked cheek. "Lookit how good at this you are!" They were so not done playing yet.

"Perk up, Buttercup!" He laughed, grabbing her waist. He kept her limp body harpooned in his lap, and turned to sit on the edge of the bed. "We ain't done me yet!"

12