Raping My Sir

Story Info
Per His instructions, His whore needs to "rape" Him
1k words
3.78
19.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Will preface this story with the understanding and concept of consensual non-consent. In no way am I condoning any actual sort of rape. No matter the act, adult and legal consent is absolutely necessary. No means no, and always needs to be honored. Thank You.

Luckily, I have been Your special little pet for about a year. Within that time, we have enjoyed so many fun and naughty happenings. Most usually though, You are the One in charge, and I am the one who just does as she is told. You are the boss- I am the underling. Granted, I am not complaining. That is how I have always identified. I am that bottom. I am the one who enjoys having all sorts of things done to me. From being choked to spankings, to whipping, and to canings, etc., I just take what is given. But, for a slight moment in time, that is going to change. Things are going to get switched around, and what an intriguing occurrence that moment brings...

Dominants and Masters are always giving Their submissives and/or slaves different kinds of assignments. You came (pun intended) up with a very interesting one for Your pet. You told her to figure for a way or several ways, in which she could rape You when the opportunity might arise to do so. Our relationship is a total power exchange. As Your slutty little slave, I am totally open and willing to be fully obedient to Your wishes. It thrilled me so very much to be given this kind of task. I very eagerly got to writing about it all right away, and with a great fervor and frenzy I started to put my ideas down on paper.

My first thoughts turn to more light-hearted ways in which I could maybe try to distract You. Do I use Green Bay Packer football? Do I use smoked pork? Do I use the Simpsons? However. that just didn't seem quite challenging or good enough. And so my naughty thought processes began to kick into a higher and more faster kind of gear...

Option one: It is a normal and average kind of day- could be a week or weekend date, but You have actually told me to let You be allowed to sleep in. That is just what I do, since I am always such a good girl. As You are snoozing away in the nude, I creep ever so quietly into Your bedroom. Being as cautious as I can, I slip my naked self under the covers and slither down to where Your cock is resting.

How Your slut adores her Sir's cock... I sigh ever so sexily as I gaze upon it. Not surprisingly, I also get so turned on as the thoughts and anticipation of what I am about to do begin to sink in.

I put it ever so gingerly to my lips and softly lick. I hear You moan a bit, so I tuck back to make sure You have re-settled. It would seem You think You are dreaming and I am able to continue. I fondle and suckle Your balls and feel that thrilling stir as Your cock hardens and grows. At the same time, that excited desire I always have for You is also growing stronger. My nipples harden and Your slut's pussy gets a bit wetter

While You are still asleep, I pull up on my knees, slip it into my cunt and ride You with a lustful rhythm until I cum. Before You can awaken, I jerk You off and then gobble down every drop of cum so that there is absolutely no evidence of what had just occurred...

Option two: In the book of Genesis, we are given a most interesting kind of factual and detailed tale. It is a story about something naughty that happens between Lot and his two daughters. As I have studied the entire book of Genesis (and others) through my Bible study of almost ten years, I am extremely familiar with and also inspired by this little scandal as I read.

It says, "They got their father drunk with wine that very night." Well, I know my Sir likes His wine, and I also know He really loves His scotch. So now on another average kind of evening, I seductively bring my Sir glass after glass of His favorite scotch...

It then says, "The older daughter went and lay with him." As my Sir passes out on the couch, I undress Him ever so carefully. I am so extremely excited, and my breathing quickens. Again, my nipples are taut and jutted, and my cunt juices are trickling...

The next verse says, "He was oblivious, knowing nothing that she did." Likewise, You are powerless and completely oblivious to what Your little whore is doing to You. She is having so much fun as she fucks Your cock madly, driving it deep and having it crash into the walls of her womb. While Your dick is still standing firm, I then turn a bit so that it's like a reverse cowgirl, and I smear some of my perfumed excretions onto a few of my fingers...

Working them around my tight and sexy little, hole, I sit right on top of Your cock and shove it into my ass. Oh, God!!! Your pet is such a slutty, anal whore. She loves to play with her ass and to have her ass played with. She most definitely craves and enjoys being fucked in the ass by her Sir. All the sensations I am feeling makes me want to squirm and scream, but I can't- I can't relinquish that control...

I pump it and squeeze it and ride it until You burst. As I pull up to leave You, a bit of Your dirty jiz dribbles all around my thighs. God, that is so frickin' hot!!! And You being lost and helpless in Your alcohol-induced slumber makes it all even hotter. Yes, as You instructed me, Sir, You have been thoroughly raped. And Your little slut can not wait for the chance to do it again!!!