Raping Nikki

Story Info
They play a rough game.
1.6k words
3.87
222k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside of the hotel room, looking down at the note I held in my hand, checking the room number with the number on the mysterious letter.

The letter told me to show up at this very hotel, at 3 p.m., dressed in my sexiest outfit. It wasn't signed by anyone, so I automatically assumed it was sent by my boyfriend. He was always doing little things like this. This time he had out done himself. This was the most expensive hotel in town, and I had always wanted to stay here.

My heart was pounding. I got my little mirror out of my purse and checked myself one last time. My long chestnut brown hair was hanging down over my back and shoulders. I was dressed in my sexiest top, and my boyfriend's favorite too. It was a light blue halter top that snuggled tight around my curves, making my 36 C chest look outstanding. It went perfect with my short black mini and my strappy black heals.

I took one last breath and opened the door with the key that came with the letter. I walked in, looking around. It was too dark to see if anyone was there. I turned around to close the door, and as I did someone grabbed me from behind and slammed the door shut. He put his hand over my mouth and the other hand was holding my waist.

He quickly turned my around and pushed me to the bed. I stared up at him, unable to see who he was. I knew by the way he touched me that he wasn't my boyfriend, and my heart began to pound out of my chest. I heard him walk past me towards the bedside table. He turned on the light, and looked over at me.

I'd never seen him before in my life. He was completely naked. His cock was rock hard. He was a tall 6'3 with dark black hair and dark eyes. He was extremely sexy, but I still didn't understand what was going on. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. He towered over me, pulling me close to his body and pulling my left leg up around him. My mini skirt rode up over my hips, and I could feel his cock press against my pussy.

He still had my hair wrapped around his hand pulling my head back tight. He leaned down and kissed me hard, biting and tugging on my bottom lip. I tried to push him away from me. I just kept telling him to stop, to get off of me, to let me go.

Finally I pushed myself free and ran to the door. He ran after me, grabbing me and turning me around. He pushed me up against the door, and I began to scream. He put his hand over my mouth.

Him-"Scream again bitch, and it'll be over for good. I'm going to fuck you, and you are going to like it. Understood?"

I nodded quickly, and he let go of my mouth. He reached down between my legs, rubbing my bare pussy.

Him-"Look at you, already wet for me. Mmmm"

He took off my blue top, kissing down my chest and taking my hard brown nipples into his mouth. Kissing and biting them, tugging them with his teeth. Then he moved down to my mini, pulling it down my legs, revealing my bare pussy. I hadn't worn panties thinking I was going to get fucked by my loving boyfriend. Instead I was met by this man.

He picked me up, and I instinctively wrapped my legs round his back. He carried me to the bed and threw me forcefully onto it. He stood at the side of the bed looking down at me.

Him-"Suck my cock you little whore."

Tears were welling up in my eyes, and I just sat there, frozen. He bent down and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me toward him.

Him-"Suck my cock NOW bitch!"

I took his cock (which had to be around 9 inches in length, and around 2 and half fingers in width) in my hand, and stuck it in my mouth. I forced it in and out of my mouth.

Him-"Oh come on. You can do better than that. I've seen you suck off your boyfriend. Do it better or be punished!"

I took his long cock out of my mouth, and began stroking it. My hand wrapped tightly around his cock, twisting it as I ran my hand up and down. I looked up at his face, tears running down my cheeks.

I stuck out my pink tongue, stiffening it, and flicking it across the head back and forth. I ran my tongue in circles around the head, and then made my way down his long shaft. Teasing his cock. I ran my tongue down over his balls, licking them. Then I slowly made my way back up his cock. A small bit of pre cum was built up on the top of the head. I licked it up, actually liking the taste of his cum.

Just as I entered the head of his cock back into my mouth, he took my head, and pushed it down over his cock. Forcing all 9 inches into my mouth in one deep long thrust. I moaned, trying to push him away, but he kept on pulling my hair, then pushing me back down over his cock.

His cock was pushing in and out of my throat, and I could feel my teeth running over his shaft.

Him-"That's right you little whore, oh fuck yes, suck my big cock. Mm fuck yeah.. You like my cock don't you."

Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and began stroking it furiously. I thought he was going to cum, so I opened my mouth waiting.

Him-"Not yet bitch. "

He pulled me up by my hair, and turned me around, pushing my upper body over the bed face down.

My ass was hanging off of the bed, and I could feel his cold hand press firmly against my soaking pussy.

Him-"Mmmm that's right baby, get all wet for my big cock.. You know I'm going to fuck this pussy senseless don't you. You want it too."

He took his hand off my pussy, and replacing it I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my hot cunt.

He thrust his cock hard and fast deep into my pussy, and fucked me just as he had done with my mouth. My cunt wrapped tight around his hard cock. I'd only had sex with one man, my boyfriend, and this mans cock was much bigger than my boyfriends cock.

He thrust himself deep inside me. He reached forward, grabbing my hair pulling my head back. I was moaning and screaming. He was grunting and cursing.

He took his other hand and raised it high in the air, then let it drop down onto my ass. He began spanking my plump, round ass nice and hard hard. I screamed out in pain, but I began to like it. I felt dirty, and filthy. I was enjoying this mans cock in my pussy. This man I didn't even know. I began begging for his cock.

Me-"Oh yes baby, fuck my tight little cunt, oh fuck yes. Fuck me, force it deep into me. OH FUCK yes baby fuckkkkkk."

He was spanking me and pulling my hair tight. I loved how rough he was being, how demanding he was. I began thrusting my body back into his, meeting his thrusts in perfect unison.

He pulled out of my cunt, flipping me over, taking my legs in his arms and pulling me forward. He placed my legs over his shoulders, and forced his cock deep into me once again.

I screamed and moaned. Reaching down and rubbing my clit, watching his cock move smoothly in and out of my aching pussy. My tits were rocking back and forth, and you could hear his big balls smacking against my small ass.

I felt my orgasm start to build inside of me. I ordered him to fuck me hard. He leaned forward, pushing my knees against my chest. He wrapped his hand around my neck, and forced his cock deep inside my aching pussy, fucking it raw.

Him-"That's right whore, cum for your rapist. Cum for me you little bitch. Mm yeah."

I let out a series of long moans and screams, and raised my hips, bucking them up and down. Just as he tightened his grip around my neck I released my cum. It dripped over his cock, coating it in my beautiful juices.

He pulled out of me, pulling me up. He shoved my cock back into my mouth. Instead of resisting, this time I wrapped my arms around him, and placed my hands on his tight ass, pulling him forward, thrusting his cock down my throat. I could taste my hot cum on his cock, warm and sweet. I was so eager to taste his fucking cum, to feel it warm and silky running over my tongue and down my throat.

He had his hand on the back of my head, pushing his cock into me. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stroking it. I opened my mouth and begged for his cum.

Me-"Oh gawd yes, cum for me baby, cum in my mouth. I want to taste all the cum. Mmmm."

I stuck out my tongue, looking up at him. He moaned and grunted as cum flew out of his cock, and into my mouth. He came for what seemed like forever. He had so much to give, and I swallowed every last drop. I took my finger and wiped the cum off my cheeks that didn't make it into my mouth, and then licked my fingers clean.

I took his cock back into my mouth, cleaning it once more.

He plopped down on the bed beside where I was sitting, and pulled me down to lay beside him.