Raptor and Rapture Ch. 02: Demon Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarquin recovered from his shock at her forwardness and looked her over for a moment. Her green eyes reflected her desperation as her chest heaved, and he felt suddenly guilty for how he'd disrupted her life. From the looks of her, however, it seemed like she could use a little disruption, "How would you have me treat you, then, my lady?" He asked her seriously as he stepped closer to her.

She exhaled sharply as she lashed out at him, "My lady? I don't want to hear that from you!"

Tarquin felt her palm slap his cut face and a twinge of confusion and anger coursed through him. She raised her her hand once more to strike him, but he caught her wrist as he stepped up to her, "What would you have me call you, then?" He asked as a sudden realization occurred to him. His eyes narrowed and he tightened his hand around her wrist, "Slut?"

Crizet's eyes widened as she began to tremble, "N,no!"

He could tell by the fear in her eyes that he'd stumbled upon something that she herself didn't even know she wanted, "Yes..." he told her quietly as he took hold of her throat softly, "No one would ever dare speak to you in such a manner, would they? No one ever has..." he tightened his grip around her neck as her mouth fell open and their eyes met, "It's always, 'my lady' and 'your majesty', isn't it? Never once in your life has anyone ever called you a bitch or a whore. You've been forced to be lady even with the men you have slept with... and you've never been satisfied."

Her silence was all the answer he needed as her eyes pled with him.

He let go of her wrist as her arms fell limply to her sides. He settled his mouth over hers and kissed her once before brushing his lips over her cheek, "You aren't any of those things... my lady," he said deliberately, in order to antagonize her, "But..." he flicked his tongue over her earlobe once, "I can teach you, if you'd like."

The princess all but melted in his arms, "Fuck you," she replied quietly as she closed her eyes.

Tarquin sneered as he felt his own arousal spike. She was a strong woman, probably the strongest he'd met in recent years, and he felt like he had more in common with her than she might like to admit, "No, fuck you...bitch." He bit down onto her earlobe hard, harder, he thought, than any normal woman would have enjoyed.

Crizet gasped as she clawed at his chest, "Bastard!"

Tarquin took hold of both of her shoulders and kissed her hard, "I am," he said between breaths as he hugged her tightly to himself.

Crizet resisted him for half a second before her entire body relaxed. She kissed him back fervently, meeting his tongue with her own.

Tarquin had never been with a demon woman, but he'd heard the stories. Demons were hot blooded compared to humans, and he could feel the heat radiating from her even through his armor as she began to kiss his face. Her tongue burned against the tiny cuts on his face, and she moaned loudly as she tasted his blood.

Tarquin groaned along with her as he moved his hands over her hips and up her sides. She was nothing like the tame, collected ruler she pretended to be, and he grunted as he felt her long nails dig into the back of his neck.

Crizet's eyes shot open a moment later and she stepped back quickly as she realized what she was doing, "I..." she looked scared as her pupils dilated.

Tarquin had never been with a woman who was so afraid of giving in to her own urges. He drew the dagger at his side quickly and held it to her throat, and she stiffened with a small gasp.

"I killed for you, Crizet," he told her as he held the blade to her neck. "Did that excite you? Were you getting wet from watching me? I think, secretly, you wanted me to win so I could give you something that you've never had before."

Crizet shook as she opened her mouth to speak, but no words came as Tarquin ran the flat of the blade down her neck, "Don't move," he commanded her as he flipped the point of the blade over her clavicle and traced it down to her cleavage.

The princess licked her lips as she shuddered. Tarquin slid the blade beneath the laces that held her breasts in and began to cut them one by one, "I'm going to ask you again: were you getting wet from watching me?"

"Yes," she murmured as she felt the tip of the blade coming dangerously close to her skin.

"Standing right next to your father?"

"Yes," She answered once more as her voice wavered.

"What are you so afraid of, then?" He asked as he cut the last lace.

"You will tell everyone...about me... about this," she glared at him, though it was evident that she was still so aroused that she had no intention of putting a stop to it.

Tarquin took her hand and pressed the dagger's handle into her palm, "I am a lowly mercenary, Crizet, and I have nothing to gain from sullying your good name. I swear to you on my own blood that whatever happens between us tonight will stay between us."

She sighed as her eyes soften, "I want to hate you, raptor rider, but you're making it difficult."

He lifted her arm slightly and smiled, "Help me out of this; cut the straps."

Crizet, who was now falling out of her dress, nodded once and stepped to his side. Carefully, she began to cut away the leather straps that held the chainmail to his body, and Tarquin winced when the knife came close to the deep cut he had on his shoulder.

"Does it hurt too badly?" She asked him as she pulled the armor away from him, "No, it's just a scratch," he answered as he sighed in relief when the weight was lifted from him.

She set the armor aside and began to cut his shirt open. As she pulled the material away from his shoulder, she chuckled darkly, "Just a scratch, he says. I'll dress it properly after," she said as she tore a piece of his shirt into a wide strip and wrapped the wound.

He grabbed her before she could finish tying the knot, "After what, my lady?"

She smiled nervously, "I don't know... my lovers were always too afraid to take the lead; I've never... Ah!"

She yelped as Tarquin grabbed the front of her dress and tore it open. Her breasts fell heavily outward as he ripped the material away from her body, and before she could fully react his hands were on her, "Have you ever been really, truly fucked, Crizet?" He asked her gently as he pinched her dark nipples hard and tugged on them roughly. She was easily the most beautiful woman he'd ever been intimate with, and he was quickly forgetting his reasons for being with her as he admired her soft red skin.

Crizet looked as if she were going to pass out from the pleasure, "Oh, I...I don't, ah! Understand," She panted as she struggled to keep hold of her composure.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers even harder as he kissed her. This time, her mouth opened easily and willingly, and he slipped his tongue over hers repeatedly until he was sure that she was drunk with passion. He continued to kiss her as he slid one of his hands down her open backside. Her body was intensely warm, but it felt good against his weary body as his palm found its way to the small of her back.

He had no idea if it was true or not, but he'd heard that the base of a demon's tail was considered an erogenous zone. Either way, he had every intention of ravishing her completely, and there was no time like the present to try it out. He slipped his finger just beneath where her tail met her body and rubbed gently.

Crizet's eyes widened in surprise as she pulled her head away from him, "T,Tarquin!" She screamed his name as she shuddered violently.

The mercenary rubbed harder as he groaned, "Will you be upset with me if I satisfy my curiosity about you?" He asked gutturally before he settled his teeth down onto her neck.

Her breathing became shallow and quick as she struggled to stay upright, "You can do anything you want to me," she replied, her voice barely audible.

Tarquin himself was beginning to lose his reason as he allowed his hands to wander her body. He didn't know where the sudden energy was coming from, but it had been a long time since he'd been with a woman. The romp with the goddess had been more forced, and though he'd enjoyed it (begrudgingly) it wasn't same as what was happening now.

He licked at her, running the flat of his tongue up her neck deliberately, tasting her hot skin. Crizet shook as her hands played over his backside, and Tarquin stepped back suddenly, "I need to see you," he growled to her as he began to untie the laces of his pants.

She complied immediately and rocked her hips out of what was left of her torn dress dress. She was wearing nothing underneath, and even in his current state of lust, Tarquin blinked at her, "You are amazing," he breathed as he took her in.

Crizet flushed hotly, but made no move cover herself as she waited for him to finish undressing. Her figure was full and her hips were wide. Her large breasts were perfectly shaped and her dark nipples were hard against the vanilla scented air as her lips trembled. Her legs were long and her thighs were full, and her tail whipped behind her as she stretched it out of the confines of her clothing.

Though cut, bruised and worse for the wear, it seemed that the parts of Tarquin's body that were needed at that moment were functioning just fine. Crizet bit her lip as she watched the man slip out of his pants, and she grinned nervously as he kissed her once more.

"I'm filthy; I'm going to get you dirty," he told her between kisses as he pulled her to the ground.

"I hope so," she smiled excitedly as he positioned himself over her.

Tarquin looked down at her and his cock throbbed. She spread her legs for him and he stared at her glistening pussy before he moved forward and took hold of his girth.

"Oh..." Crizet cooed as she closed her eyes or a moment, "You're cruel," she said with a mixture of pleasure and disappointment.

Tarquin was sliding the tip of his cock over her clit over and over again, and he licked his lips as he moved faster, "You hit me; this is revenge."

She gasped, "I'm sorry... please."

"Sorry isn't good enough. If you want it, you're going to have to beg."

Her eyes widened in shock, "W,why?! Was it not, ah... you that came to me?!"

"Yes, but it was me who played along with your demands and raised the ire of your father; I want you to stop pretending that I'm one the only one who's benefiting from this." He spoke harshly to her as he raised his cock and began to slap her pussy with it.

"Ah! You... oh!" Crizet squirmed beneath him as she felt him miss her clit over and over again. Her body was burning, and all she could think about was feeling him inside of her. "You ask too much!" She cried angrily, but she could feel herself becoming even wetter as he teased her hard.

"This is me giving you what you want, princess. You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too, so tell me what you want."

Her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to resist him. She'd lost control earlier, but had regained it quickly, but now she felt that if she lost it again, she would have no way to recover, "You... you're so insolent..." she gasped with more surprise than anger.

"Would you have me any other way... your majesty?" He grinned evilly as he eased the tip of his cock down to her slick hole. With a tiny push, he eased himself into her ever so slightly, but it wasn't enough to be considered penetration.

"Damn you!" Crizet howled as her body screamed for satisfaction.

"One more time, my lady... what do you want?" He asked her as he held himself just inside her waiting pussy.

"I want... your cock," she whimpered finally. "Fuck me, Tarquin... please."

The mercenary could hear the hunger in her voice, but she still sounded upset. He realized that the position he'd put her in was truly difficult, but he wasn't one to let himself be stepped on by anyone, and the princess was easily as arrogant as her father. In order for him to give her what she craved the most, she would have to give up her need to be in control, and Tarquin realized it as he steadied his own greedy libido, "I didn't hear you."

Crizet's expression flared angrily as tears began to flow down her cheeks, "I said fuck me you bast...gah!"

He relished her scream of pleasure and shock as he shoved himself into her all at once, "There she is!" He gasped as he pushed himself in to the hilt. "That's the woman I saw earlier!" He groaned loudly as he drew back before he slammed hard into her, "Is this what you wanted?"

Crizet's face was twisted in agonized fulfillment as she bared her teeth, "Yes! God damn it, yes!"

Tarquin's hips moved on their own as he began to rock into her feverishly. He was losing his mind along with her, and soon it didn't matter to him who was in control. Crizet's insides were incredibly hot, and her heat radiated into his entire body as he began to sweat, "God... you're pussy is so fuckin' hot..." he grunted as he ploughed into her faster.

Crizet's power struggle had ended abruptly, and now her tongue was lolled out of her mouth and she was beginning to drool, "Yes... fuck my hot pussy, you insolent bastard!"

Tarquin leaned forward and grabbed her tits hard before he began to slap them roughly, "Slut!"

Crizet growled ferally, "Asshole!"

"Fucking whore!" Tarquin grabbed her throat once more and slammed into her as hard as he could.

"Yes, more!" Crizet shouted as she began to cry again, "I..." her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt his fingers tighten around her throat, "I'm fuggin cumming..." she slurred as her mind began to slip away from her.

Tarquin was so completely taken by her that he didn't even realize he was already climaxing himself. He could barely feel his own heat against her own as he flowed into her freely, and he continued to climax as she screamed around him.

The demon princess thrashed as he legs wrapped around the mercenary. Her toes curled in as tears continued to run down her face, and she clenched her fists as she felt her pussy contracting around him over and over again.

Before she could recover fully, Tarquin pulled himself out of her and slapped her thighs, "Get on your knees," he told her roughly as he gasped for air.

This time, Crizet was all too happy to comply, and she flipped herself tiredly and got on all fours before raising her ass to him.

As if he hadn't climaxed at all, Tarquin was still rock hard, and he positioned himself behind her and ran his hands down her perfect, red ass cheeks, "Good girl," he breathed before raising his hand and bringing it down loudly onto her skin.

Crizet moaned as he spanked her repeatedly.

The mercenary took hold of her tail and ran his hands down it lovingly, "More?" he asked her as he ran his hand down to its base.

"Yes... please," she pleaded with him as she felt his finger drawing close to the spot he'd rubbed earlier.

Instead of rubbing her, however, Tarquin drew forward and licked the base of her tail.

The princess' eyes stared down into one of the red pillows as her body shook, "W, what are you...oh..." she quivered as she struggled to keep herself upright. Demons generally kept their tails beneath their clothing, and while it was socially acceptable to wear it out, nobody went around with the base of their tail exposed. It was considered as private a body part as a woman's breasts, and because of that, Crizet's tail was extremely sensitive.

Tarquin licked at her a moment longer before he drew back, "I can't wait anymore," he breathed as he pushed himself inside of her once more.

Both of them groaned in unison as Tarquin flattened his palms over her sizable rear and began to rock into her once more. Her small sighs and gasps fueled him to move faster, and within moments he was pounding into her once more.

Her burning skin was so smooth and soft, and he ran his hands down her back several times before he began to spank her again. Her ass bounced as she yelped, and every time he hit her he could feel her pussy tightening around him just a little more.

One thing was driving him mad, however. While he fucked her, Crizet's tail was wagging here and there in front of him, flicking back and forth. It was slender and beautiful, and at its tip it formed into an almost spade shaped fin, as was normal for demon women.

An irresistible urge came upon him, and he acted on it before thinking as he grabbed her tail suddenly and closed his mouth around it's tip.

"Gnh!" Crizet protested as she felt a foreign pleasure slam through her body. Before she could say anything, she felt something else, and it felt so good that she thought she was going to die, "No...no, you can't..."

Tarquin had begun to massage her asshole with his finger, and he continued to suckle on the tip of her tail as he pounded into her. Sweat dripped from his forehead as the sounds of skin slapping skin echoed through the candlelit room, and the soreness of his body almost felt like pleasure as he groaned, "I'm gonna cum inside you again, beautiful bitch," he said around her tail as he massaged her asshole harder.

Crizet screamed once more as the overstimulation assaulted every nerve in her body. Her pussy clenched around him as she felt his seed pouring into her, and she whined as she felt him bite down on her tail.

Tarquin's second orgasm was far stronger than his first, and he moaned around her tail as he felt himself unload inside of the princess. Finally, he softened slightly, and pulled out of her with a sigh. Cum dripped slowly from her red pussy as he watched her pant in front of him, and he leaned down and kissed her ass gently. As he pulled away, he felt his hand tingle slightly, and as he glanced down at it, he winced as the map on his hand flashed. The mark that had been there before disappeared, and he frowned for just a moment as he tried not to think about what kind of magic the goddess had used on him.

Crizet, who saw nothing of the magic, turned slowly and collapsed upon the closest pillow she could find, "I have... a bath for us."

Tarquin winced as he forgot about the magic and felt the pain at his shoulder. He looked down at the deep cut and saw that it had begun to bleed through the dressing, and he nodded tiredly, "A bath sounds wonderful right about now," he said as he collapsed beside her.

Sometime later, Tarquin sat behind Crizet in a large stone pool. His wounds were properly dressed and he was looking (and smelling) much cleaner, and both of them were naked.

He was massaging her neck with his hands, and neither of them spoke for a long time as they simply enjoyed each other's company.

Finally, Crizet smiled tiredly and leaned back to look into his eyes, "You will leave in the morning... won't you?"

He smiled sadly down at her as he kissed her forehead, "Yes, I'm afraid so."

The smile never disappeared from her face, "I am very glad that you didn't die, Tarquin the raptor rider. I am sad, however, because I fear that you have ruined me."

He frowned slightly, "How so?"

She giggled, "Because no man will ever make love to me like you have... or be as insolent," she added with another laugh.

"I don't think that's true," he replied as he traced his finger over one of her horns. "I think a good partner should be challenging yet understanding... there is a man out there for you, Crizet, you just have to go find him."

She sighed, "You're freedom is worth more than you know. I don't have the luxury of being able to go galavanting off to find the perfect man... and no goddess has commissioned me to go fuck some prince," she laughed again before becoming serious. "I have much work to do here, and my people need me. Someday, however, I may be able to set off on my own, but that day is not today."

He nodded. The truth of her words resonated with him, and though he was very fond of her, he knew that it could never work between them, "Crizet... if it's worth anything, I find you one of the most amazing women I've ever met. Not just because you're beautiful, but..." he ran his fingers through her hair, "Your sense of country and duty is remarkable. I have no country and therefore no duty, so, this... whatever this is, it's the closest thing I've got."