Raptor and Rapture Ch. 03: Sabre Ballet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I held a knife to Crizet," Tarquin said lowly as he pushed the blade a bit. "She was scared for just a moment, but you... I can see that you aren't."

Ashey took a deep breath as she the steel moving down her cheek, "Why are you doing this?"

"To satisfy my own curiosity," the mercenary ran the flat of the blade down to Ashey's chin where he flipped it up to it's point. "You live your life so close to the edge of a blade that you almost feel safe around it," he said as he set the tip of the keen edge down onto her throat. "You know just how fragile your own skin is, yet, you know just how much pressure I would need to apply to cut you."

Ashey swallowed hard, "Yes... and what of it?"

"That's it, I simply find it astounding. You and I are incredibly different people who have almost nothing in common. Nothing but this..." he said as he dragged the point of the blade gingerly down to her clavicle. "This is something we both understand. I'm sorry that your first time has to happen like this," he said as he lowered the knife further still, sliding it down the silken fabric of her nightgown, "I promise you, I won't hurt you, and I'll try to make it as enjoyable for you as possible."

The young woman winced as she felt her skin prickle, "Please... just do what you have to do, already. I can accept that I lost our bout, but... ah!" She gasped sharply as she felt a jolt of pleasure at her chest. "S,stop..." she began to tremble as she felt her nipples harden.

Tarquin was using the flat of the blade to rub Ashey's nipples in small circles, and he grinned as they hardened almost immediately, "You were like this when we were fighting," he commented under his breath as he continued to tease her. "I felt very privileged to be able to face off against you, and I'm glad that I could excite you so much."

The silver haired girl held in another gasp as she shook her head, "God... this is so embarrassing. Do you have to do this?"

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked wryly as he pressed the steel more deeply into her soft flesh.

Ashey closed her eyes as her mouth fell open. She'd never been with a man, but she was no stranger to loneliness, and even having someone in the room there with her was arousing in of itself, "No, please don't." She uttered, sounding far more desperate than she intended to.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll even tell you exactly what I'm going to do next," he said as set the knife on the ground and leaned toward her. He caressed her shoulder and placed his finger on her lips, "I won't even kiss you... I won't take your clothes off either, if you don't want me to. The only thing I need from you is a bit of honesty, from one fighter to another."

"Fine," she replied as she gazed into the mercenary's eyes. Her chest was already heaving, and her body was aching to be touched, but there was plenty of fear and uncertainty in her eyes, and she didn't know what to do.

"I'm gonna start here," Tarquin said as he took his finger from her lips and placed it above the bandage on her arm. There was only a spot of blood seeping through in the place that he'd cut her, and he ran his nail gently over the spot before continuing down her arm.

Even the simple touch was enough to take her breath away, and she struggled to keep her breathing regulated as he moved to her opposite arm and caressed it in turn.

"I'm touching your chest now," he said as a matter of fact as he brought his hands up.

"Wait, I...ah...mmm," Ashey moaned softly as she felt her nipples being rubbed once more. Tarquin's fingers felt so much better than the knife, and the growing heat between her legs was making it hard for her to keep her composure.

"You've really never been with a man?" Tarquin asked her quietly as he kept tracing his thumb around her nipples.

"Never," she confirmed with a whisper as she took a deep breath.

Tarquin stood from the side of the bed and made his way where her legs were. Slowly, he began to untie her ankles, first the left, then the right.

"What are you doing?" She asked him quietly as she stared at his backside.

Tarquin turned back to her, "I'm closing my eyes, but I'm going to eat your pussy."

Ashey's face turned a deep crimson as she realized what he meant, "Eat what?! No, you can't..." her words were lost as an awful, wonderful stab of searing pleasure tore through her body. In two seconds, the mercenary had pulled up her nightgown, and he was leaning forward and licking at her most sensitive spot. It was such a sudden, intense pleasure that it was almost painful, and she balled her fists and pulled at the bindings around her wrists as she cried out, "F,fuck!"

True to his word, Tarquin had closed his eyes, but he could smell the girl's sex strongly, and he knew exactly where he needed to put his mouth. After placing his hands around her hips, he found her wet slit with his tongue and began to lick at her. Her clit was surprisingly large, and he had no trouble finding it, since it was already hard. He groaned as he kept his eyes closed, and he licked away at the imprisoned girl slowly and deliberately, trying to remember that it was her first time even as he felt himself slipping away into a deep arousal.

Ashey began to shake as she pressed her head back against her pillow. Her mouth fell open widely and she began to cry, though she had no idea why. His tongue was actually inside of her, lapping and moving in small circles around that spot... the spot that she always had to touch on her own when she needed release. She'd done it a thousand times on her own, of course, but it had never felt so incredible. She couldn't stop her legs from opening up even more widely, and she moaned openly, "Oh god... yes... please don't stop!"

Tarquin could hardly stop even if he wanted to. She was already so wet, and she tasted incredibly sweet. The raptor rider felt himself harden beneath his pants as he dipped his tongue deeper inside of her, and as he did so, he ran his hands up her gown and found her nipples once more. This time, he wasn't nearly as gentle, and he pinched them through the thin material before he began to tug on them.

"Gnh...haa!" Ashey tossed her head to the side and tried to keep herself from screaming. His tongue felt so hot, and she could hear his groaning. He was, enjoying it, she realized, and against everything she'd assumed about such an act, so was she... very much. So much so, that it had been less than two minutes, and already she felt like she was going to die from pleasure.

"Tarquin..." she murmured desperately, "Tarquin, please. I can't..."

"In my mouth, Ashey," Tarquin groaned, "Cum in my mouth." He pressed his face into more deeply into her, as he moved his tongue faster.

Ashey squeezed her eyes shut in fear and panic. She knew what an orgasm was, she'd given herself plenty, but her body was locking up and her brain was shutting down, and the climax that was rising up inside of her threatened to tear her into pieces. "No... no," she shook her head before she twisted her neck and torso and pressed her face into the pillow, "Ah!"

Tarquin could feel her pussy contracting around his tongue as he slowed. She was a hard climaxer, and he was surprised by how many times her pussy pulsed before it finally settled down. He pulled his face away and crawled up to her side before he began to untie the ropes around her wrists.

Ashey was dazed, and her vision was blurry, but she was vaguely aware of the mercenary as she felt her wrists being unbound, "Kiss me..." she whispered to him as she felt her right arm regain it's freedom.

Tarquin finished untying her arms and sidled up next to her, tucking his chin into her neck, "Here?"

She felt his lips on the nape of her neck and she shivered, "Everywhere... anywhere you'd like."

He took his time kissing her neck and shoulders before he moved up to her ear and bit it gently. She was such a sensitive woman, and Tarquin groaned quietly as his hand found her breasts once more, "Your skin tastes amazing... and your pussy tastes like fuckin' strawberries."

Ashey shook in his arms, very clearly losing any of her resolve to resist. There wasn't much of it to begin with, and her loneliness far outweighed her desire to remain chaste, but she'd never imagined that the mercenary would be so skilled. His forwardness was horribly arousing, and she found herself smiling as she turned slowly towards him, "Kiss me... please."

Tarquin smiled, "You're sure?"

Instead of answering him, she drew forward and pressed her lips onto his. She could taste her own wetness on his lips, but it only made her hungrier as she forced her tongue into his mouth and wrapped her arms around him.

The mercenary kissed her back with an equal amount of fervor as he ran his hands down her backside. She was groaning into him, and he could feel her small breasts pressing against his tunic as he hugged her more tightly.

"Take it off," she told him desperately as she pulled back. "I want to see you."

He did as he was asked and began to unlace his tunic. Leaning upwards, he shrugged out of it, which left him with his thin undershirt.

"If I get naked, will you?" she asked him with wanton desire.

Tarquin laughed and nodded, "I'd get naked anyway, but yes." He paused before he kissed her again, "Do you want me to see you?"

She nodded as she crawled backwards and stood up on the bed, "You first."

Tarquin was extremely amused by the young woman's demands, and he was impressed by how controlled she was despite her obvious arousal. Most women seemed to do and say things in the heat of passion that they ended up regretting, but Ashey knew exactly what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to say so.

He stepped off the bed and pulled off his shirt, revealing his many scars. The silver haired girl watched him raptly as he untied the laces at his waist, and his arousal was obvious by the bulge that lay beneath his pants.

In seconds, he rolled down his pants and stepped out of them, and his erection bounded upwards, pointing straight up at his temporary lover.

Ashey stared over him openly as she stepped closer. She locked eyes with him as she lowered her hands to the hem of her nightgown, then she pulled the material upwards and threw the garment away from her body.

Tarquin stared at her with an equal amount of appreciation. She was almost too perfect. Her skin was pale and nearly flawless, and her brazenly blue eyes shone with a hard desire that he'd seldom seen. Her silver hair tousled down around her shoulders, and her pert breasts looked incredibly soft around her hardened nipples. Although she was lithe, she wasn't skinny or underweight, and her hips dipped out around her strong legs as she stood upon the bed. "You really are beautiful," he breathed as he stayed where he was. He stared at her bare pussy, which was also perfect, and he assumed that she kept it shaved because of all the tight clothing she had to wear. Even though he'd already tasted her, his mouth salivated at the the sight, and he raised his arm and beckoned her, "Come here, Ashey."

She did as she was asked and stepped to the edge of the bed. On top of the bed stand, his face was nearly level with her stomach, and he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his face against her side with a low growl.

The silver haired girl gasped as she felt his teeth on her. She was about to say something, but she yelped as she felt herself being lifted off the bed, and she gasped as she felt herself being turned and cradled.

"You are incredibly light," Tarquin said as he looked down at her as he traced his finger over her lips.

"You are incredibly heavy," she smiled as she opened her mouth and bit his finger.

He set her down on the bed before he began to kiss her once more. He set his mouth over her breasts and suckled on her nipples greedily, and she moaned loudly as she ran her hands over the back of his head, "What about..."

"It can wait," He replied softly, cutting her off. He knew what he needed to do, and he had no doubt that she was willing to do it, but he was enjoying himself immensely, and he didn't want it to end so quickly.

He ran his index finger down body and stopped just below her pelvis. Slowly, he inched towards her bare pussy and played his finger over her clit, "How often do you touch yourself here?"

Ashey flushed hotly, "I don't touch... mmm, hah!"

Tarquin had begun to rub her, and he propped himself up on his knees as he bent over and flicked her nipple with his tongue, "Remember what I said about honesty?"

The sabre dancer's eyes rolled, "Ah... three... four times a week."

Tarquin grinned and chuckled, "Good. I'd say that's a healthy number. Does it ever feel like this?" He hooked the tip of his finger slightly and began to rub a little harder.

"No... god no, it never..." she gasped, "It never feels this good!"

He continued to rub her as he traced his finger over her lips once more, "Can you give me one more? I would love to see you writhe in my hands."

Ashey bit his finger again and closed her eyes, "Yes, but... I want you. Put it in my mouth."

Tarquin's eyes widened as he felt himself harden even further. To further add to his dismay, Ashey parted her lips and opened her mouth widely, and her eyes told him that she was telling the truth... she really did want him in her mouth.

The mercenary was mesmerized, and he was just as taken by her expression as she was by his hands. He shifted himself over as she curled towards him slightly, and a moment later his cock was hanging over her open mouth, it's tip glistening with precum, "You're sure?"

Ashey didn't answer, but instead drew forward with a whimper and clamped her lips around his girth. It wasn't the suddenness of it that jolted the mercenary, but the way that her expression had changed. Her eyes had gone from wide to heavy, and she was moaning while her lips were around him. She began to move her head forward, and as she did so, she looked up at him with an aching honesty that almost threw Tarquin over the edge.

The mercenary groaned under his breath as he allowed her to take him slowly, "Thank you," he breathed as he continued to rub her swollen clit, "Thank you for letting me fight you. Thank you... gah," he gasped sharply as he felt her teeth on him. Her mouth was so warm and willing, and he was already melting inside of her, "Thank you for helping me with this."

Ashey began to move her tongue as she sucked on him harder. His finger was moving so fast, and his skin tasted so good... she rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she felt another hard climax beginning to take her over, but it only made her suck even harder.

"God dammit," Tarquin growled as he felt his own climax building. He could tell Ashey was a virgin; she'd obviously never had a cock in her mouth before, and she had no idea what she was doing, but that was actually making the experience better. He cradled the back of her head and moaned as he leaned further into her, and she gagged only slightly as she opened her mouth even wider, "I'm sorry, Ashey, but..." he winced as he felt her tongue lapping at him, "You have to drink it..."

Ashey was too far gone to overthink her actions. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and her entire body felt like it was primed to explode. She'd made a deal with the mercenary, and she had no intention of going back on it, but she was dismayed to find that she actually wanted to... and she wanted him to know it. It felt amazing to let go of her facade and give in to her animal urges, and she opened her mouth around his cock and mumbled, "Cum in my mouf..."

The phrase affected Tarquin the same way it affects most men, and he looked down at her lovingly as his balls tensed, "Yes, Ashey, you haven't...gah! You haven't given me a fuckin' choice."

She felt the heat before she tasted the salt, but she was already climaxing. She couldn't breath or think as she screamed around the mercenary's cock, and she clamped her mouth around him even harder as he continued to pour himself into the back of her throat. She swallowed over and over again as she shook, and she opened her mouth finally as she gasped and coughed for air. The last few drops landed on the tip of her tongue as she drew back, and she panted as she swallowed that too.

Tarquin's breath came in rasps as he laid Ashey's head down gently. Before he could move, his hand flashed, and it was so sudden and bright that even Ashey noticed it.

"It... it's done," Tarquin told her tiredly as he recovered. He showed her the map on his hand, and the mark that had been there before had simply up and disappeared.

"I see..." the silver haired girl panted along with him as she gained a portion of her reason back, "I thought that you might be making this whole thing up... just to stick your cock in my mouth."

Tarquin chuckled as he shook his head, "I wouldn't go through this much trouble for the best blowjob in the world. Holy fuck though... you are amazing."

Despite what she'd just done, Ashey blushed as she wiped her mouth, "I suppose you will leave now... now that you've done what you needed to do."

Tarquin smiled at her, "I suppose I have to, but... if there's something else I can do for you, by all means, please ask."

The champion fencer looked away from him, "There is no reason," she said as she blushed once more.

"What reason do I need to give you pleasure, Ashey?" The mercenary smiled knowingly.

She glanced at him, "It's not... I mean..." she sighed, "You should leave before daybreak."

Tarquin pulled her up suddenly and hugged her tightly, "Would you like to feel my tongue inside of you again?"

Ashey clutched him tightly and dug her nails into his back, "God, yes... just one more time."

Tarquin couldn't remember the last time he had felt so happy. Even though he'd fulfilled his mission, Ashey still wanted him to make love to her, and he was more than willing to accommodate her.

His feelings of guilt flew from him completely as he turned with her on the bed and laid down on his back. Her hair fell around his face as she made timid eye contact with him, and he ordered her gently, "I want you to turn around and put your delicious pussy in my face."

Ashey turned red through and through, but she did as she was told and turned. She trembled as she lowered herself down onto him, and she yelped a moment later as she felt his tongue, "Why... why does it feel so good?" She questioned pleadingly as she struggled to keep her balance.

Tarquin barely heard her as he began to lap at her once more. In seconds, he felt his cock springing upwards as he hardened, and he groaned as he flipped the tip of his tongue over the girl's delectable clit.

Ashey fell forward and buried her face into Tarquin's thigh, "Yes, fuck! Eat me!" She whined into his hot skin as she began to grind her hips down onto his face.

The mercenary brought his hands up to the girl's smooth ass and pushed her slit further down onto his tongue. Carefully, he moved up and down her entire pussy, being careful not to use too much pressure as he played his tongue over her wet hole.

"Ah, mm!" Ashey did nothing to hold in her sounds of pleasure as she raised her head. Tarquin's hard cock was only an inch from her face, and she couldn't resist it as she laid her head to the side and began to lick it. Her licking turned to kissing, and her kissing turned to biting, and a moment later she propped herself up and popped it back into her mouth.

Tarquin grunted into the girl's pussy as he began to move his head back and forth. Ashey's movements were even more desperate than before, and it felt like she was literally trying to eat him alive.

For several minutes, the two writhed against each other. Ashey was almost half the size of the mercenary, and she almost looked like a pixie on top of a giant. As she moved her tongue and mouth, cum and spit slathered all over her face, and soon her dainty fingers were sticky. Still, she kept working her mouth over her new toy as she relished the feeling of a man's tongue inside of her. The pungent smell of his cum was filling her nostrils and making her pussy clench tightly, but she was determined to milk even more salty cream from her the man who'd beaten her.

1...345678