Raquel's Driving Game

Story Info
Bored psychics + traffic jams = relentless teasing.
2.4k words
4.51
66k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... well, this is what we get for taking the short cut," said Joachim, with a smirk, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. Raquel let out a resigned chuckle. They were driving back home in Joachim's Toyota Corolla, returning from spending the weekend at a friend's place, and unfortunately, the main highway back was congested from construction bottlenecking rush hour. Bumper to bumper, gaining maybe a couple of feet of ground every minute, they were pretty thoroughly stuck. At least the weather was nice, warm but with a cool breeze, so they weren't roasting in the car as long as the windows were open.

Joachim glanced to Raquel. "Well, hun, can you see how far it stretches?"

Raquel was already focusing her psychic power to cast her gaze out, clairvoyantly following the stretch of road for several miles out. "Jeez, we're going to be here a while. There's like an 8 mile back up. Two miles until the side road."

"Ah, I love having a psychic wife," said Joachim with a grin. "Makes life so convenient."

Raquel who winked back. "Always happy to be of service, dear," she said. They sat in silence for a while, Raquel flipping through radio channels, but finding nothing but adds and irritating talk segments. She sighed. "This is why we should have taken my car. I always have a couple books in the backseat for just such an occasion." She fished in her bag at her feet, and pulled out an issue of Time. "Alas, I've only one magazine, and I don't feel like sharing." She stuck her tongue out playfully at Joachim.

"Damn you hindsight!" said Joachim. They both laughed. Joachim thought for a moment. "Well... I might have an idea to pass the time," he offered.

"Oh?" said Raquel. Joachim just looked at her with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, and without even having to read his mind, Raquel knew exactly what he was thinking. She smiled at him. "Oh, you're so bad." She leaned over and kissed him. "We could be here quite a while, you really think you can take it the whole time?"

"Well, least till the next turn off," said Joachim. "Then we can break off and find a less cluster fucked route."

"Well, just in case, I'm getting behind the wheel, okay?" said Raquel.

"Fair enough," said Joachim, grinning wide. They waited until the cars stopped moving again, then got out, and quickly switched places, Raquel getting behind the wheel, Joachim in the passenger seat, reclining the chair back. Raquel glanced over, noting Joachim already had an erection making a bulge in his shorts.

"Ready, hun?" she said. Joachim nodded, and Raquel took his hand, giving it a kiss. Then, as she eased the car along with a slow crawl of traffic, she reached out with her mind to caress Joachim's psyche.

It was a wicked game they had played a couple times during long trips. Raquel would use her psychic influence to stimulate the nerves of Joachim's body, sending telepathically induced ripples of pleasure through him. Gently at first, but over time she would increase the intensity. She would not let Joachim achieve orgasm, psychically blocking him from achieving release, and he was not allowed to touch himself. He was also not allowed to touch her until they reached their destination; however, as soon as they were able to get some privacy (sometimes reaching the hotel, sometimes just pulling over into a hidden area), she would relent her psychic strokes and release the block on his orgasm. He was then allowed to do anything he wanted to her, fuck any hole from any position until he was thoroughly satisfied. Raquel would thrill to how powerfully he took her, swept up in his passion. She savored his every release, knowing she was the cause, and through her psychic link, his climax sent torrents of pleasure through her, causing her to climax with him.

This time, however, Raquel smiled slyly as she decided to mix things up a bit. As Joachim let out a pleased sigh from the telepathic touches, she took her magazine and flipped through it while she eased the car along with the flow of traffic, such as it was. Five minutes went by, then ten, then twenty. Joachim squirmed a bit and glanced to her. Both were wearing shorts and tee-shirts, and while Raquel's shirt wasn't designed to show off any cleavage, Joachim nonetheless admired the swell of her breasts.

Raquel picked up on his attentions, glanced over, and smiled at him. She slightly increased the strength of her mental caresses. Joachim let out a breath and settled himself in for the ride. He kept glancing at the mile markers until finally, the side road was in sight, about a half mile away. It'd be a longer road home, but he was confident he could handle it, better than trying to creep through the traffic jam. As they neared the turn off, Joachim closed his eyes and let himself ease more into her touch. His eyes fluttered open again a few minutes later, as Raquel again increased the stimulation, and he gasped. Joachim checked the mile markers again and blinked.

"Uh, Raquel, I think you missed the turn," he said.

Raquel glanced up from the magazine. "Oh, yeah," she said. "Whoops." She smirked at Joachim.

"You did that on purpose, you minx!" said Joachim.

"Tee hee," teased Raquel, sticking her tongue out, and causing the sensation of a hot, wet tongue to slide along his length. Joachim let out a soft moan. "Oh well, we can just make the next one."

It took twenty minutes, but finally, they reached the next one. "Uh, we're coming up to it," said Joachim. The psychic tongue hadn't let up, and suddenly, it "pressed" a little more firmly.

"No backseat driving, hun," said Raquel, with a smile, as she went by the off ramp.

"Oh, you bitch," said Joachim, grinning.

"Ooh, already at the name calling?" said Raquel. She puckered her lips and blew him a kiss; the tongue sensation on his cock became a full on mouth, sucking him sensually. Joachim let out a low moan.

"Jeez, baby," he said, his voice already getting thick with arousal. "Getting a little intense already."

"Tell you what, hun," said Raquel. "Let's make this a little more interesting. There's just ten more off ramps before we get to the one we usually use to get home. If you can handle passing all ten without begging me for mercy, we'll go straight home, and you can fuck my brains out like usual. But! If, before we reach the exit to get home, you can't take it any more, we'll take the next exit and go around the rest of the jam.

"However, if we do that, if you don't make it through all ten, when we get home, you will lick me to orgasm for every exit we did pass. And then afterwards, you will only be allowed to masturbate yourself to orgasm."

Joachim's eyes went wide. "H-hey, come on, I wasn't serious about the bitch comment..."

"I know," said Raquel. "I just thought I'd raise the stakes of our little game." She smiled as she let the terms sink into Joachim's head.

"Aww, that's mean," said Joachim. "I'll eat you out as much as you want, but you wouldn't really make me just masturbate, would you?" Raquel just smiled. Joachim chuckled nervously. "Oh, wow. You're being really mean today."

"Well, the next ramp is coming up in a few minutes," said Raquel. "If you want to give up right away, we'll exit and back out now, I suppose we could just go home and have regular sex..."

She smiled as she saw the wheels turning in Joachim's mind. She eased up the ministrations of her phantom mouth so as to not give him too much incentive to take the easy way out. He swallowed hard, and nodded. Raquel smiled, and resumed her psychic blow job. Joachim let out a sigh, and settled in for a long, long ride...

***

He'd made it as far as the seventh exit. Over that following hour, she had gone from psychic licking to stroking to outright fucking him with telepathy, intensifying the sensations after every pass. Finally, halfway between exits six and seven, gasping and sweating, body twitching, he'd grabbed Raquel's arm, and the words exploded from his mouth. "Oh, fuck, Raquel... st-stop, you win, you win!"

Raquel leaned over and kissed him passionately, using her psychic senses to keep an "eye" on the road. She immediately lessoned her psychic touches to a soothing, slow hum of energy, enough to keep Joachim excited and hard, but not enough to overtax him.

Joachim relaxed, somewhat, and lay back gasping. "Okay, babe, we're going," she said. With that, a few minutes later, she pulled off to the exit. At this point, the traffic was starting to flow a little bit faster, but it would still be faster to take the side road.

Joachim tried to keep himself under control as they went, but his eyes were locked on Raquel, roaming from her gorgeous face to her lovely legs and back again. When they got home, Raquel gave him another kiss before they left the car. "That's seven, babe."

Joachim nodded, returning the kiss, and his hand reaching out to clutch her right breast. Raquel let out a soft sigh as he massaged her through her top. He continued the kiss, his other hand cupping her face as the hand which clutched her began to move for her collar, the fingers intent and slipping beneath. Raquel's hands came up, almost reluctantly, and she chided, "Ah, ah, you know the bet."

"Please, please let me fuck you..." said Joachim in a low, husky voice. "Afterwards, please..."

Raquel smiled, gave leaned forward lips parted to give him another deep kiss. Joachim leaned forward, tongue already seeking forward. But with a quick dart, she gave him a quick peck to the lips and jumped out of the car, practically skipping towards the house. Joachim nearly fell forward, and blinked for a moment, before grinning sheepishly, and quickly following. "Oh, you bitch..." he muttered.

He felt the psychic touch along his cock begin to increase once again, climbing from the light tracing to an increasingly intense stroke of energy with almost every step towards the house. He got through the door, wincing as his overly teased penis rubbed in his shorts, and as soon as the door shut, he practically tore off his clothes. Standing there, he tried to catch his breath, but failed as the strokes thrummed even more intensely. He barely made it to the living room before he fell to his knees.

"Come on, baby," said Raquel. "I'm waiting." Joachim looked up and his eyes went wide, taking in his wife's gorgeous nude body, splayed over the couch. Her legs were spread wide, her back arched a bit to emphasize the swell of her now bare breasts. She reached down and traced a finger along the length of her pussy lips, pausing to press against her clit. She shivered and a bolt of pleasure shot through her loins. Even though she hadn't been stimulated throughout the drive, the anticipation of what Joachim was about to do, excited her immensely, and she was quite sensitive.

Wasting no time, Joachim crawled forward. He clutched at her legs, feeling the calves flex under her touch. Too riled up to take things slow, he fastened his lips to her sex, and moaned as he reveled in her taste. Raquel gasped, more riled up than she had realized; Joachim's own roiling lust washed over her psychic senses, spiraling her own excitement even higher. Lord, she had really run him through the ringer this time! Joachim began to suckle on her clit, she came almost instantly, bringing a startled, but delighted gasp from Joachim. She eased up her psychic touches on him, letting him get enough control to continue focusing on fulfilling his part of the bet, and let herself fully immerse into the pleasure. Joachim's skilled mouth caused powerful eruptions of pleasure through her core, and only minutes later, she came once more, leaning over Joachim and grasping him intently. "Oh, baby," she whispered. "Baby..."

Joachim was whimpering and shuddering, even as he put all his passion into loving Raquel with his mouth. He licked and probed at her pussy lips, sucking and nibbling at her clit. His hands ran lovingly up and down her thighs. She held him to her, one hand cupping at the back of his head, the other clutched at his back. Raquel's mouth was agape, her eyes half open as she bucked and writhed in her seat. She wailed in ecstasy and gasped his name over and over, even as her psychic touch spurred him ever on. A large stain of pre-cum was pooling the carpet even as her juices soaked into the couch cushion. She came again and again, her body jerking with each climax, her juices filling Joachim's hungry mouth.

So caught up in the wave of pleasure, they both lost count and track of time as Raquel simply continued to urge him to make her cum. Ten or twelve climaxes later, Raquel finally let Joachim go, and she fell back onto the couch, gasping. Joachim, groaning loudly, hips bucking, collapsed into a ball on the floor, his raging cock jerking like crazy.

"Get up," gasped Raquel, reaching with her power to force his body to move. "You were good, so good... you can cum, baby, cum inside me..."

Joachim managed to struggle up long enough to pitch forward onto Raquel, and, like a guided missile, plowed his overly teased cock into her slick, sensitive pussy. He penetrated, and both of them let out a scream. Joachim orgasmed instantly, holding Raquel to him for dear life. His orgasm was so intense, it overwhelmed her psychic senses, and she found herself climaxing with him, despite being thoroughly satisfied. He pumped into her with spasmic thrusts, and even when his first orgasm finished, he didn't stop, continuing to thrust into her until he climaxed a second time, then a third.

Finally, he fell to a boneless heap on the floor, taking Raquel with him. They two lay half conscious on the floor for a while, side by side. It was a while before they were able to rouse themselves, but when they did, they lay there, kissing and cuddling for a long time.

"Well... I think that's one game I'm gunna need some practice getting better at," said Joachim. He kissed her deeply once again. "But thank you for letting me cheat."

"MMmm..." said Raquel snuggling against his chest. "Only because you're just so fucking good with your mouth. But next time, I won't be so merciful."

"Deal," said Joachim. They both shared an exhausted, but thoroughly satisfied laugh.