Rashida Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of anthropomorphic love.
861 words
3.84
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 A Furre Homecoming

So much to do, so little time. Rashida was preparing for the return of her mate. Bathing every inch of her purple-furred body, the pine marten anthromorph chirruped happily in anticipation. Her long limbs and rounded belly received special attention as she groomed herself, for the wolf that she was happily involved with tended to pay special attention to those areas of herself. Finally she left the bathing chamber, nails clicking against the linoleum as she moved out into the hallway. The female's bushy tail swung back and forth in time with her ample hips as she turned the knob on the bedroom door and entered.

Rashida soon found herself standing nude in front of a full length mirror, positioned in just such a way as you could see it from the bed. Her newly shorn black and purple hair just barely reached her neck, accenting the short, pointed muzzle and rounded ears. Her long fur was silky from her recent bath, the lighter hues at her belly fading nicely to the all-over royal purple that made up most of her pelt. Peeking from amidst the lighter fur, her nipples were erect from the recent bath, and her small pink lips protruded slightly, moist with anticipation for the greeting to come. Catching sight of something stuck between her sharp little teeth, she raised a paw to her face, picking at the offending bit of vegetation with a well-manicured claw.

Finally she heard the sound of the front door, her lover had returned home from a long day working on the boat. Rashida bounded over to the bed, sprawling elegantly with her tail wrapped around one of the bed posts. Her breath caught in her throat as she heard the heavy clicking that proceeded her alpha wolf down the hall. When Tibarus reached the doorway, she didn't speak for a moment, taking in the sight of her one true love. His thick white and grey coat was much coarser than hers, accenting the masculine build beneath it. His long muzzle full of sharp white teeth, and his long pointed ears peeking from behind hair that desperately needed a trim.

He smiled down at her, swiftly shucking his work clothes to display a rather firm approval of her welcoming position. "I see you missed me today, Shida darling." His voice fell warmly around a chuckle that he just couldn't keep locked in his chest. Rashida shuddered as the sound filled her with a fierce longing for her mate.

"If you don't climb into bed with me right now, I can't be held responsible for my actions, Tibby-my-love." That was the only encouragement he needed, and he stalked towards the bed, licking his muzzle in anticipation. The wolf eyed his mate's long tail, perky breasts, and already damp pussy with a sense of satisfaction. This was HIS.

He slowly lowered himself onto the bed, stretching out beside his mate, running a paw over her breasts and down over her pudgy belly, enjoying the softness of the flesh beneath her fur. He barely grazed a claw over her nether regions before returning his attention to her very sensitive breasts. Slowly his large paws massaged her, pushing them together and pulling them apart. His mate murred happily, placing one paw against the mattress and another on his shoulder as Tibarus lowered his muzzle to the left nipple, laving it with his long tongue, teasing the already excited little nubbin until it was as hard as a little pebble. He grazed the tender flesh with his teeth, eliciting a moan of desire from the female beneath him. How he loved to play his beautiful little marten. He moved his head to direct his attention to her other breast, licking and sucking on the nipple till it was erect enough to grasp ahold of in his teeth. Without letting go he slowly slid his swollen member up and down Rashida's slit, causing her to moan aloud in desire. He grinned, unlatching from her breast in order to lick her face and ears, gently kissing her muzzle as he finally entered into her.

A welcoming shudder answered his actions and she wrapped her furry arms around his neck, pulling him in to deepen their kiss as she bucked against his hips. Slowly he rotated his hips, making circles in her now dripping pussy as he raised her desire to match his. The pair bucked against one another, driving each other wild with the motion of their bodies. Tibby growled, lightly biting her neck. "Mine."

With a shudder Rashida went over the edge, bucking wildly against him and raining small, feverish kisses across his muzzle. "Yours, yes, yes, yours." No other words could pass her lips as she shuddered in mind-blowing orgasm. The pulsing of her inner walls allowed the male to reach his peak as well, and he shot a hot sticky stream deep inside her, before gently lowering himself to the mattress, wrapping the woman of his dreams in his arms and holding her tight. The marten let out a heavy breath, releasing the last of her tension. "I love you Tibarus."