Rate Ch. 01

Story Info
A lap dance.
3.8k words
4.06
9.8k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaaaaaaah, come on! Ruby shouted as she adjusted her boobs around her beige strapless bustier. Her boobs looked good as she checked herself out in the mirror. Her cleavage would make any guy stop to look twice; she has C cup boobs which looked plum and soft pressed up against each other in the bustier.

Nope. Uh uh. This is too revealing! she thought as she put on her lace black bra which matched her panties then grabbed her Nike's logo t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She threw on her favorite skinny jeans, shoved her feet into a size six converse, combed out her silky long black hair and headed out to school with Nicole, her best friend.

Ruby jumped into the front of Nicole's truck and was immediately blasted by the music from the radio.

"Hey," Nicole yelled over the music.

Turning down the music herself, she turned and grinned at Nicole.

"Hey yourself, I see that you aren't wearing that much clothes today," Ruby replied looking at Nicole's outfit. She was wearing a V-neck shirt that didn't leave much to the imagination that showed off her flat abs. The shorts she wore showed off her long tanned legs. She had gorgeous blonde hair that was wavy today piercing blue eyes and all in all she was stunning.

"It's all for you babe." Nicole said as she drove off to school.

"Hahaha thanks, sweetie."

This was an everyday thing for them, their bantering. They've been best friends since kindergarten. If anyone messes with one of them, either one of them is ready to battle that motherfucker!

"What's the get up for?" sighed Ruby knowing it was for some hot chick at school.

"Well you know the new girl at school, Stacey, she really seems to like my ass."

"How would you know?"

"I can tell, she's been sending me vibes. You just watch, I'm gonna have her drooling for me by the end of the day."

Stacey was the new girl at school every guy, well most of the guys, wanted to fuck including Nicole of course. She had real pretty green eyes, sandy brown long hair and she was tall but not as tall as Nicole; definitely taller than Ruby's 5'4 foot frame.

"How are you going to get her attention?"

"I already have her attention dumb ass! Now all I have to do is ask her out. This is the part where you come in. Ok? You're gonna go and talk to her, get her warmed up for me and then that's when I'll strike."

"Why me? I'm not a lesbian, she might think I'm hitting on her." Ruby replied with her eyes wide.

"Because you're my best friend and you're gonna do what I say."

"You owe me."

"I know bitch." Laughed Nicole.

They arrived at school right before the bell rang, and headed their separate ways because they didn't have any classes together.

Stacey just happened to be in Ruby's first period class, so Ruby decided she was going to befriend her. She walked up to Stacey and commented on her cute shoes.

Stacey looked up from her shoes after admiring them as well and said, "Thank you. I got them from Kohls, they had a discount on them so I couldn't help it!"

Ruby smiled back at her.

"Do you know Nicole?"

Stacey shook her head no.

"We'll she also happens to love shopping at Kohls and she told me how she admired the way you dress."

Ruby had no idea what she was doing, she was just throwing random things that came into her mind. She knew for a fact Nicole would kick her ass if she ever heard say the word Kohls and her name in the same sentence. Whatever. She's gonna thank me later...after she finishes kicking my ass, Ruby thought.

"Do you mean that pretty blonde girl that you always hang with?"

"Yeah, that's her. Anyway...ummm not to be rude or anything but..ahhh... shit I can't do this."

Stacey was looking at Ruby as if she had lost her mind. Ruby was gonna lose her cool if she didn't ask her right now. I need to do this now. Oh God, she's gonna think I'm the biggest ass in the world. I'm doing this for Nicole, my best friend since kindergarten, the one who's always there for me, and who has never let me down...ohh hohoho she's gonna owe me so much!

"Okay I'm just going to say this and please don't get offended. I was wondering if you are a...ahem ahhh a lesbian?"

Ruby couldn't even make eye contact with her, the whole entire time. She was blushing so much it felt like her face was on fire.

"None taken and yes I am. How did you know, most people don't know until I actually tell them myself." Laughed Stacey.

Ruby slowly looked up, the shame that had been etched on her face slowly fading away and to replaced by a grin.

"Damn. I thought I was gonna die if you'd said you were straight."

"Oh, I am. I was just messing with you, I'm not really a lesbian silly."

Ruby's heart dropped into her stomach, she felt like she was gonna throw up. She had just made a complete fool of herself in front of a complete stranger. And to top it off, she still had to tell Nicole all about how she embarrassed herself in front of people. People for fucks sake!

"Hahaha just kidding! I'm just messing with you girl, calm down. Sit down you look pale."

Ruby looked around frantically as she was maneuvered by Stacey to a chair. She kept opening her mouth to say something but all that came out was air.

"What the fuck?! I'm standing there looking like an idiot and you're just 'kidding'. What the fuck!"

"I'm sorry that'll never happen again I promise. Now back to what you were saying about Nico.."

"Bitch she likes you. Go ask her the fuck out. I'm done being her peasant!"

"Really?! She likes me. Omagosh! What should I say to her?"

"Will you fucking go out with me? What else?!"

"You have a potty mouth don't you?"

"Well you practically gave me a fucking heart attack, what do you expeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect."

Just when Ruby was about to finish her sentence Nate, the star wrestler, walked by his firm ass right by her face, to his seat.

"I saw that!" Stacey said grinning from ear to ear.

"Mmmmm...his ass is just soo," Ruby made squeezing gestures with both her hands.

"Hahaha you need some D girl!"

"I know." Ruby replied with a mischievous smile on her face. "Can you be a doll and see what he thinks of me?"

"What?!" Ruby gave her the evil eye and Stacey went stumbling to where Nate and his buddies were, muttering obscenities under her breath.

Nate and his buddies saw Stacey approaching them so they all quieted down. A few of them even adjusted their shirts. HA like that's gonna make me want them, thought Stacey.

"Hey new girl, what's up?" Said Mark, Nate's best friend.

"My friend over there," Stacey pointed to her left right at Ruby "..was wondering.." Stacey looked back to where Ruby was and saw that she had positioned herself with her ass up, holding herself up by her elbows on the desk. Stacey smiled maliciously and turned back to the guys where they were now openly staring at Ruby's ass. "..what you guys thought of Ruby's ass?"

Nate automatically said "I would kiss her ass."

The guys erupted into fits of laughter, like it was the funniest joke they've heard.

"Does that answer your question?" Asked Mark.

"Perfectly."

"Come back anytime honey!" Shouted one of the guys.

Stacey ignored whoever it was and walked back to Ruby. Ruby immediately re-positioned herself onto her original sitting position.

"So? What did they say? What did he say?"

"Nate said and I quote 'I would kiss her ass'. "

"No way! He did not say that!"

"Do you want me to bring him over here so he can explain it to you word for word? Because if that's what you want, I'm down."

"No, I believe you."

Their conversation was cut short when the calculus teacher, Ms.Smith walked in. She was old and boring. Everyone who took her class said that she made sure EVERYONE understood the item before moving on to the next chapter. That's probably why most of the students had to be tutored on half of the book chapters just to pass their final exam.

"Class today, you are all getting new seats. I know, I know it's last minute but I don't like all the talking you youngins do in the back." She said pointing at most of the guys that sat in the back.

Ms.Smith took out a seating chart and started placing everyone at a specific desk. She placed Stacey in the second to the back row right next to Mark.

Ms.Smith started rattling off more names and when she finally got to Nate and Ruby, she pointed to the two seats in the back row that were right next to the door, farther away from her desk.

"Children be seated." Shouted Ms.Smith as if everyone wasn't seated already.

"Hey can you hand me that ass over there?" Nate asked with a smile on his face.

Ruby swiveled her neck so fast it was a miracle she didn't break it.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Demanded Ruby.

"I said can you hand me that pass?" Nate asked again looking confused.

"Oh my bad, for second there I thought you said something...else."

The rest of class went by so fast that Ruby almost didn't notice the text she received. She picked up her phone and looked at the text. It was from Nate. She looked over at him and he was grinning at her. She laughed under her breath and looked back at her phone and read.

Nate: Hey

Ruby: What's up?

Nate: Me kissing your ass (;

Ruby: lol you gotta get it first.

Nate: Haha aight. Challenge accepted!

Ruby blushed when Nate looked up and winked at her. Stacey looked back just in time to see them flirting and smiled. She knew exactly what to do.

Stacey took out a piece of paper and wrote down 'bring Nate to my party tomorrow and I'll owe you big time.' and passed it to Mark. He nodded his head yes.

When the bell rang dismissing them from class, Nate walked out with Ruby ignoring Mark.

"You know you're not helping the situation."

"What are you talking about?" Ruby asked looking confused.

"Well, your shirt is telling me to 'just do it' and I'm finding it really hard to control myself from kissing your ass."

Ruby laughed "We'll that's just too damn bad. Keep your lips where I can see them."

"Hahaha alright. I'll catch you later."

Right then Stacey decided to show up and called out "Don't forget to come to my party!"

Ruby just smiled back at him and went onto her next class. The rest of the day went by slowly. She couldn't wait to tell Nicole what happened in class. Finally the day ended and she met up with Nicole at the parking lot.

"Ohmagosh girl I have so much to tell you!"

"No need. My girl already did."

"What?!"

"You know Stacey? She asked me out. We're going out!"

Ruby just stared at her for a few minutes and then both of them just started screaming, laughing and jumping up and down like crazy.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Me too. You better come to her party!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"I'm going to the mall with Stacey, come along so we can buy you something sexy."

"I have sexy clothes at home thank you very much."

"Yea like the one that you never wear because it doesn't exist."

"Hey Stacey." Ruby said as Stacey approached Nicole's car. "Okay fine then buy me something but be warned its gonna be expensive." Ruby said to Nicole.

"That's fine, I have all the money I need."

Ruby was the girl that didn't have much but that didn't mean she was poor. She got along fine just like everybody else. Nicole and Stacey on the other hand were rich and they showed it off.

They all climbed into Nicole's truck and headed to the mall. Once they reached the mall they started walking around with Starbucks in one hand and their purse in the other.

Ruby saw the perfect dress for the party as soon as she walked into Dillard's. It was strapless, beige, and had a sweetheart neckline. When she tried it on it went perfectly with her light caramel colored skin. The dress stopped halfway to her thighs and she felt extremely sexy in it.

"What do you guys think?"

She looked up to see amazement and wonder reflected upon their faces.

"Oh my God!" Exclaimed Nicole. "Baby you look stunning. Where did those curves come from?!"

"I'm so jealous! That dress would probably look like a shirt on me but on you it's gorgeous!"

Nicole looked at Stacey and both of them pulled out their phones and said "Picture time!"

Ruby started posing her ass off. Hip out, fingers through her hair and anything she could come up with. Once they had enough pictures to last them a lifetime, they headed to Victoria's Secret after purchasing the dress. They bought her a strapless nude lace bra and matching cheekster panties. She was all set for the party tomorrow.

"Thanks you guys! You guys are the best!"

"We know," replied Nicole.

~8~

Ruby washed her hair shaved her legs, and pussy clean. She blow dried her hair and curled it into waves. She lined her eyes with eyeliner to look like cat eyes and put on some purple pinkish lipstick. She never used any foundation or powder because her skin was flawless. She wore her new underwear underneath her new dress.

She checked herself out in the mirror and couldn't believe what she saw. Her black hair contrasted against her dress making her look exotic. Her dress hugged her body like a second skin so much that she could see her boobs were trying to get some breathing room. But what she liked the most was that her ass looked amazing in the dress. The stretchy material of the dress just helped make her ass look bigger.

Nicole came just as she was putting on the finishing touches. She grabbed her mom's three inch black heels and headed out to Nicole's truck.

"Hey girl, you look gorgeous as always. You too Stacey. Wait why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your house greeting guests?"

"Ehh, who cares? Mark is there to greet them so it's all good."

"Mark is there so it means that Nate is there too." Ruby said sounding panicked.

"No, he still hasn't arrived yet." said Stacey.

"I hope he doesn't have a date." sighed Ruby.

They all arrived at Stacey's house or more like a mansion. "Damn your house is huge!" exclaimed Ruby. Ruby could feel her heartbeat racing faster and faster as they got closer to Stacey's house. Nicole parked her car by the fountain in the driveway. There were numerous cars parked by Stacey's house which meant the party was already started.

They all got out of Nicole's truck and Ruby saw that Nicole was wearing a tight little black dress with nude heels and Stacey was wearing a red strapless dress with nude pumps. They all looked gorgeous and ready to kill. It was sort of like a Charlie's Angels moment and then Nicole and Stacey held hands.

As soon as they entered the house Stacey and Nicole ditched Ruby to go and make out. Ruby looked around until she saw Mark across the room talking to some girls from school. She walked up to him and asked him where Nate was.

He nodded his head toward the front door, "right there." Ruby turned around and saw Giselle on Nate's arm. Giselle happened to be cheer captain and the bitch that started the rumor about Ruby losing her virginity to some loser. Ruby didn't know why but if she wanted something Giselle had to have it. If she started liking a guy, the next day Giselle was going out with him. To make things worse, they lived right next to each other, so she had to see her every damn day.

"Greaaaaaaat." replied Ruby grabbing a drink from a tray that was placed on the table behind her. She downed the whole thing in one gulp returned the glass and took another one.

Right then Stacey walked in with Nicole yelling "IT'S GAME TIME!"

"I hope it's not lame." groaned Mark.

"Shut up! It's going to be epic!" replied Stacey glaring at him. "Okay guys here are the rules. Since there are like twenty of us, we're gonna play spin the bottle. But when the bottle points at someone, the bottle spinner has to choose a kiss or a dare and the person the bottle pointed at will either kiss the bottle spinner or do the dare."

Everyone cleared the furniture from the living room and placed themselves in a circle. Some people just wanted to dance and Nicole and Stacey didn't want to play so the ones who excused themselves either danced or watched.

The girls took off their heels and got more comfortable. Ruby was up first. She spun the bottle and sat back to watch as it landed on Giselle. Everyone oooohhhed but she just ignored them and said "Dare."

"I dare you to take off your dress."

Good thing I'm wearing my new underwear tonight. thought Ruby. All eyes on her, she stood up turned her back to them and slowly unzipped her dress. She put her hands on the bodice of her dress and lowered it to her waist. As she bent over she slowly lowered her dress over her ass. She heard everyone gasp behind her she could tell that they could see the outline of her pussy through her panties. She smiled privately enjoying their shock. She stood up and turned around and said "all done, who's next?"

Giselle glared at her as she spun the bottle, which landed on Mark.

"Kiss." Giselle immediately said and went after her prey. Everyone laughed at how she tackled Mark to the ground and just started making out with him while everyone watched.

Ruby just turned her head in time to see Nate staring at her boobs. She looked down to see that her nipples were peaking through her bra and automatically pulled up her bra. Nate cleared his throat and looked away with a smile growing on his face. He knew, she knew that he was looking at her tits.

After that the game went on smoothly and then it was Nate's turn. He spun the bottle and everyone watched as the bottle slowed down and slowly landed on Tom. Tom's a guy that knew all about everyone's secret and secretly a matchmaker. Everyone knew his ways of matchmaking but he didn't need to know that. So when it landed on him people were ready to see who he'd put together.

"Dare," Nate said automatically and everyone snickered and laughed.

"I dare you to give Ruby a lap dance." Everyone just looked at him as if he was crazy but Ruby was jumping up and down inside. She was so happy she could barely control herself.

"Oooo I'll go get the chair." said Stacey.

"I have the perfect song for you two." said Nicole and went to turn on the music on the laptop.

Nate looked over at her and just grinned. She sat down on the chair that Stacey had brought and smiled like she had just won a million dollars. She was loving this.

"Are you wet for me?" whispered Nate only for her ears.

"Mhmm" Ruby replied huskily.

Nicole came back with the music on and sat on the couch right next to Stacey. Robin Thicke's Sex Therapy came on and Nate grabbed Ruby's hands and placed them on his ass and he started grinding on her. She could tell his dick was hard by the tent his jeans were making. They were oblivious to the other watching them. Nicole could see that Ruby was rubbing her thighs together so she decided to cut the lap dance short and turned off the music. Everyone looked at her and she responded by saying "It's Ruby's turn to give him a lap dance."

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" Ruby said, her eyes still filled with lust.

"Yeah come on it's my turn, you've had your fun." grinned Nate.

"Fine then, turn the music back on." grumbled Ruby who was just enjoying her lap dance a few minutes ago.

They switched positions and Ruby started to grind on his dick. Her boobs were right in his face, while she moved her hips to the rhythm of the song. He grabbed her ass and moved her pussy closer to his dick. By then she was sitting on him instead of giving him a lap dance, and she was combing her fingers through his silky curls. She fluttered her eyes open to see his hazel eyes staring back at her golden brown eyes. Nate looked down at her lips and leaned in to brush hers with his.

Ruby breathed in deeply and pulled him in close to her; she opened her mouth and sucked on his lower lip and Nate followed suit. Both of them were sucking and nibbling each others lips and tongue. Their breath got heavier and heavier as they started grabbing at each others clothes. Nate squeezed her ass real tight and she moaned "ohhhhhhh" while her lower lip was being suckled by Nate. He guided her hips as close to his dick as possible with the clothes as the only barrier.

12