Rated 'E' for Explicit

Story Info
This is what happens when your friend can bend reality.
1.9k words
4.17
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw get fucked, you fucking bitch!"

I stilled from my spot on the couch as I watched Shawna chuck her controller in frustration. She takes a deep calming breath before she gets up and made her way to the kitchen, most likely to go outside for a smoke. Good for her for stepping away from the situation, she's been doing a fantastic job following what the therapists have been teaching her. The smoking is still something that we need to work on though...

"If you wanna play while I'm gone go ahead, Nade," she said in a controlled tone over her shoulder, "I'm gonna go smoke outside. Plus, I need to water the plants in the backyard, so I'll be out for a few minutes."

And with that, the conditions for the Alter are locked. Fuck.

I gulped as I felt reality bend inside the TV screen.

I grabbed the controller and made her customized character run away from where she had re-spawned. Not like that was going to do anything, if Shawna said it out of anger, it's gonna happen. I've seen it happen many times growing up. I still think back to that time in high school with our calculus teacher ("Kiss my ass!") and that one cop back when she visited me while I was out of state for college ("Fuck you, you fucking pig!"). Whatever she says out of anger, no matter how utterly ridiculous it is: it'll happen.

And I get it, I get it. I love playing difficult games like these as much as she does. She's way fucking better at it than me, but it isn't going to help anyone when she dies and cusses at the television screen. Not only the difficulty curve of this game not good for her blood pressure; but the way reality bends to her whim whenever she's angry isn't good for my fucking sanity. It's been three days since she bought this game, and she hasn't quite gotten the hang of the combat mechanics. You'd think by now she'd lower the difficulty level to normal if she wanted to play the game for the plot. But, no, she's far too overconfident with her skills to know when to humbly quit and change the difficulty.

At the expense of her poor character...

Just like I predicted, every enemy in this stupid dungeon popped out of the woodwork and started chasing after Shawna's character. A petite Elven rogue that she named Ilsea that I'm trying desperately to save from her inevitable fate. I opened the combat menu and made her attack some of the closer goblins before I led the character out into a more open area. I know I'm only delaying the inevitable here, but I'm hoping that my delaying would stop me from witnessing something straight out of a hentai. Shawna's reality bending abilities only last for as long as her anger. Usually, a smoke on the back porch would calm her down enough that the magic would recede.

My stomach drops as I hear the telltale sound of pipes shuddering from the rush of water. From my vantage point, I can see Shawna adjusting the head on the spray before pointing it at the flower box hanging on the porch railings. No cigarette between her lips.

"Shit!"

I swore as I watched the goblins catch up to the character, Ilsea, first. The controller in my hands shudders as Ilsea takes damage, and then goblin after goblin attacked her until one of them tackles her to the ground. The controller shudders violently right as the character hits the dungeon floor and I watch with my mouth agape as the goblins go to town tearing off Ilsea's clothing. The elf's leather breastplate gets torn off first, followed next by her shoulder bracers. With the heavy layer out of the way, cutting through the fabric of Ilsea's clothing was like tearing through paper. I drop the controller on my lap as I watch it all unfold.

"Holy shit..." I murmured in awe at what I was watching.

The thing is...

The thing is...!

The thing is, Ilsea wasn't fighting back. She let the small sized goblins suck on her tits while the others spread her legs wide open. I watched as one of the goblins push their crooked little dicks into her pussy and Ilsea only moaned and squirmed in response. Several of them were on her either licking or nipping at her tits or fucking them by pressing them together. I watched as a couple more take turns fucking any one of her holes and I could hear Ilsea moan out Ohh! Yes! Please, more! over and over. They turn her to her side and lift one leg up so two goblins can fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time, and all Ilsea did was wave at the nearby monsters in invitation.

I pressed my legs together as I watched the hobgoblins and orcs shift closer. The goblins finish their turn, leaving Ilsea covered with their cum, but it looked so minute that I almost laughed out loud. Because god knows what's going to happen to this woman now that the orcs and hobgoblins are here. Every single monster on screen had their cocks out, all of them large and ready to go. On screen, Ilsea licks her lips and moves to her hands and knees. As if my jaw couldn't drop any lower.

"Please!" Ilsea pleaded reaching between her legs to spread her pussy wide for a hobgoblin that made its way between her legs, "Oh please fuck me more!"

I practically jumped as I felt the controller on my lap vibrate. I hadn't felt it when the goblins had been fucking her, they were so small that the game thought it was nothing. But now as a large stocky hobgoblin pushed its massive cock in Ilsea's ass, I could feel the controller vibrate a slow hum as it pushed deeper into her hole. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I look out into the back yard to see that Shawna hasn't even made it halfway through the yard. Carefully, I take the controller in one hand as I lean back against my seat and spread my own legs. I feel it vibrate a steady rhythm as the hobgoblin fuck Ilsea on screen in earnest. Putting the controller inside my shorts, I place one of its handles over my clit and my breath hitches at the feel of it against my body.

I hear something fall and Shawna swear violently from out in the backyard, and I watch as the entire horde of monsters get rougher. I hear Ilsea moan even louder as the hobgoblin fucks her harder, its long-ridged cock burying even deeper at every thrust into her hole. I bite the bottom of my lips as I feel the vibrations grow more violent as an orc position itself in front of Ilsea and it pushed its cock into her mouth. Ilsea's muffled groans echoed as she greedily takes the orc cock with surprising skill.

I feel myself getting wetter at the feel of the rough cadenced vibrations over my clit. Fuck, there was no way I was getting off to one of Shawna's reality shifts again, but I bite my lip again to hide the whimper as the hobgoblin cums in Ilsea's ass. The steady hum of the controller simulating the feel of the hobgoblin cumming in her ass made my legs shiver. I feel it again and I almost cum when the orc cums in Ilsea's mouth.

"More!" I hear Ilsea moan sloppily with her cum filled mouth, "Give me more!"

More monsters took their turn, and I rubbed the controller handle over my clit as an orc flip her on her back to fuck her pussy. Its large body nearly overtook the entire screen as it fucked her in a mating press. Ilsea cries out each time its cock thrusts deep. The orc shoves one of its large fingers into her mouth and she eagerly sucks it, moaning in pleasure all the while. I watch as cum spurts out of Ilsea's hole as the orc filled her to the brim. It was crazy how my body felt so hot watching the mix of orc, hobgoblin, and goblin cum drip out of her gaping holes.

And they keep going!

Hobgoblins and orcs take turn passing her amongst each other and I rub the controller against my clit even harder. Each monster fucked her in so many degrading positions. One of them holding her upside down as she sucked off an orc's cock, while a small goblin fucked her cunt and orc ate her out. A pair of hobgoblins pressed her against the floor as they took turns fucking her asshole until they shoved both their cocks together at the same time, making Ilsea cum hard and the controller vibrate even harder.

"Oh! Ohhh yes! I love it!" I hear her scream from underneath a troll whose massive cock pushed into her sloppy, gaping cunt.

The troll fucked her like she was a fleshlight and the controller vibrated violently each thrust.

"So good~ Fuck me deeper!"

The monster horde finally trickled down to two after god knows how many minutes and fucks later. A pair of orcs pick her up and they set her over their large throbbing cocks. The controller vibrates violently as both monster push into her pussy and her ass simultaneously. My breath was shaking as Ilsea cry in delight, and I watched them pump their cocks hard and rough into her stretched out hole. Ilsea's legs and her tits bounce at each thrust and her expression grow laxer with bliss as she cums. Despite her orgasm, the orcs continue to pound into her holes, and I feel the vibrations of the controller grow steadily stronger against my clit. Their thrusts grow more erratic as they grow closer to their own completion.

The orcs cum at the same time with a loud roar and a hard shudder of the controller that I also came hard.

== == ==

"Sorry, that took so long," Shawna said as she entered the kitchen, tossing her used cigarette into the trash, "I knocked over one of the cactus pots and I had to fill it up with soil again."

"Oh, it's fine!" I called out from the living room after I ran the gamut of hiding the fucking evidence. I hope she didn't notice that I sounded a little breathless.

Thankfully, reality warped back to normal at the right time. The monster horde was gone, and Ilsea's shifted back to her rogue armor as if it hadn't been torn away in the first place. I spared some time running to grab a disinfecting cloth and clean the controller and wash my hands. I ran back into the living room and threw myself back into my spot on the couch. Right as she entered the living room.

Shawna looks at me oddly, "You look like you saw some shit," she said with furrowed brows, "what happened while I was gone?"

"I ran into a horde by accident," I responded, passing Shawna the controller.

It was half true. Technically, the horde went after me/Ilsea. Repeatedly. With their dicks.

Shawna thanks me for returning the controller and continues her game, she grins as she looks at Ilsea's stat screen.

"Oh! I leveled up so many times!" She said excitedly, "Thanks, Nadine! I can take on all the monsters at this level!"

"We already did," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Shawna asked.

"Oh, nothing!"