Rational Behavior

Story Info
Mara and Henry cross a line.
7.1k words
4.76
46.1k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers

These characters are eighteen years of age.

-----

"I wish I could squirt," Mara sighed just as Henry walked into the room.

"Jesus," he said, clearly agitated. He looked at the porno in her hand, then up at her. She didn't even acknowledge him-just stared longingly at the DVD.

"Where did you find that?"

He was constantly changing his porno stash location because she was always going through it. Her curiosity didn't bother him in the least. But Mara didn't pick through it to find something to stroke to. She hated watching porn. She preferred to read her porn, which completely baffled Henry. What pleasure could she possibly find in words on a page? There were no sighs, no moans, no wet flesh slapping against wet flesh. Mara, she liked to look at the covers and imagine the sex that she wasn't getting.

So depressing. It drove Henry crazy.

"Top shelf of your closet again? There are only so many places a teenage boy living at home can hide his porn."

"I'm a high school graduate, which means I'm a teenage man living at home."

"Wejust graduated and you're already on a 'I'm a man' kick?"

Henry plopped down onto the bed with nachos in one hand. He snatched the DVD out of Mara's hands with the other. He scanned the covers and nodded approvingly. The front cover showed a woman naked with her legs spread wide. Her fingers plunged into her pussy as she squirted onto the camera. The back cover had various stills of women with fingers or dicks inside of them as they squirted. Not exactly artful or innovative, but they served their purpose.

"Good?"

He nodded. "My new favorite."

Henry tossed it with a flick of his wrist. The DVD clattered into the box of movies and the two of them settled in to watch television. Mara had finally convinced Henry to watch Breaking Bad and now he loved it.

Henry stacked a few chips together, held together by cheesy goo, and took a bite. He stilled mid-chew.

"You've never squirted?"

Mara shook her head, still focused on the television. She wasn't embarrassed or shy about answering. On a regular basis, they had conversations that many would deem inappropriate. Hell, after how they'd met it was clear that boundaries weren't going to be an issue. She thought back on the first day they met, four years ago...

~ ~ ~

It had been their first day of high school. The students sat in homeroom, waiting for the teacher to show up. Mara had told her friend Harriet the joke about the escaped prisoner who breaks into a home and takes a young couple hostage.

"He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: 'Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain.....do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!' His wife responds: 'He wasn't kissing my neck - he was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay. He thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong. I love you, too.'"

It was immediately apparent that others had overheard. Mara saw a few pairs of eyebrows furrow in disgust. Some snob actually tisked at her before switching seats to be farther away. Even Harriet shook her head and called Mara a damn fool.

"Where do you find gross shit like that," she said, rolling her eyes and turning back to her book.

Clearly, Mara's brand of humor was an acquired taste. She'd lost some popularity points with that one. She heard snickering off to her right and turned in her seat to see who was laughing.

His emerald hazel eyes glittered-that was the first thing she noticed about him. He turned toward her and his hair caught the light. The tame red of it caught fire, revealing rusted ocher tones.

"I thought it was funny." His voice was sincere enough.

Mara shook herself out of her haze and spoke. "Thanks."

He ruffled his hair a bit and looked away, an indication of nervousness that she'd come to recognize. She watched as he clicked his pen sporadically for a few moments before realizing what he was doing and dropping the pen on his desk. He tapped his foot for a bit before stopping that too. Very fidgety. Was he always like that? After a moment, Mara reluctantly looked away.

She'd never really been choked up by a boy before. Then again, she'd never reacted to them the same enthusiasm that Harriet and her other friends had. So why was she feeling like such a spaz with this guy? He hadn't said more than five words to her, yet she'd totally clammed up. The quirk of his lips as he'd spoken, still laughing from her joke, was adorable. Those eyes were mesmerizing. She'd never seen eyes that color before.

Henry snuck a glance of her profile. He hadn't noticed her when he'd first come in because her back had been turned. He couldn't help overhearing her tell that joke and when she turned to face forward, he couldn't help but be taken aback by how pretty she was. He hadn't thought a girl like her would know a joke like that, let alone seem so pleased by the reaction it got.

A girl he recognized from his middle school, Josceline, tisked and he watched the girl bite her lip to keep from giggling. The girl pulled her glasses off of her face and perched them atop her head. They were obscured by the tight, unruly curls of hair that escaped her head band. He reveled in the contrast of their skin. Where his was only tan and slightly sunburned, hers was the indelible shade of toasted almond. The yellow sundress she wore contrasted her skin beautifully. She shot him a look when she felt him staring.

Henry went a bit red, quickly clearing his throat before he spoke.

"I'm Henry."

She smiled, first with her full lips, then with teeth. "Mara."

~ ~ ~

"Mara!" Henry's shout jarred her back into the present. "Are you going to answer my question?"

She looked confused. He rolled his eyes.

"Why haven't you squirted?"

"I've tried to make myself...but I don't know. Guess I'm not doing it right. Also-" she paused, biting a fingernail. "I know it sounds stupid-"

"Just say it!"

Her words came out in a rush. "I know it isn't pee, but some small part of me is convinced that it is." She slapped her hands to her face, shaking her head.

The sudden choking sputter forcing itself from his throat eclipsed the sound of the television. Mara came to his side, panicking. Only after a moment did she realize that this wasn't cause for alarm. He was laughing.

He couldn'tstoplaughing.

Finally, he composed himself. "I wouldn't mind a little pee."

"What?"

"If I made a girl come so hard she lost control of her bodily functions...I'd be a god."

Mara snorted and rolled her eyes. "First it's pee-"

"Then shit ..." Henry pretended to jerk off as they continued this absurd tangent to their conversation.

"Don't forget vomit," Mara added.

Henry pretended that this was the one that pushed him over the edge. Mara clutched her stomach in laughter as he made a ridiculous come face.

"You're disgusting," Mara said, giggling.

"Says the girl pretending to vomit all over me."

They continued on watching Breaking Bad. Henry sat against the headboard, absentmindedly massaged Mara's calves, gripping them during moments of suspense that occurred on screen. Mara mulled over their conversation in her head. They may have done a bit of flirting, but the two had never crossed that line.

What if he says no?

Mara was horrified at the thought. It almost stopped her from asking, but she rationalized. If he said no and this broke them, they'd have no reason to speak after the summer. He'd go to UCB and she'd go to UCLA. Everyone would go their separate ways and start the next part of their lives.

That's the point of going to college, right? No big.A few hundred miles is plenty of room for forgetting.

Mara felt a stab of pain in her chest, but she ignored it.

And if he says yes...

Mara became increasingly aware of her legs slung over Henry's thighs and his hands on her calves. An image of her on top of him, riding him to orgasm, sparked in her mind.

Will he call my name when he comes?

Mara imagined the hands on her calves grabbing her thighs in the fever of his orgasm.

Will it be a gentle caress or will he leave bruises?

Mara bit her bottom lip, stopping the sigh that threatened to reveal her thoughts.

Now or never. Now or never.

Mara propelled his name from her lips, "Henry-"

"Yes."

He was curt. It wasn't a question. It was an answer. His tone caused her to roll over and face him. His piercing gaze was focused on her. Mara wondered if he'd been watching her this whole time. Were her thoughts that transparent?

Tohim?Probably.

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."

He pulled himself from under her and crawled up between her legs, poised over her. Bombarded by the familiar smell of soap and earth, it took a moment for her to gather her thoughts and focus her eyes on his.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Of course I know what you're going to ask." His voice lowered, just above a whisper. "I still want you to ask though."

Mara's thighs tightened around his hips on their own accord, her body already responding to the change in his voice and the lust in his eyes. His dick hardened against her inner thigh.

Henry resisted the urge to kiss her, waiting to hear what she would say next.

Her voice was just as low when she spoke. "Do you want to make me squirt?"

He nodded, mute. That had to be the sexiest string of words ever put together. He leaned forward to kiss her.

"Really?" She pulled away, thwarting his advance. "You want to?"

What threw him about her question was that she looked legitimately surprised.

Did she honestly think I'd object?

His expression was so serious, it was comical.

"Make my best friend come like a fountain? Fuck yes."

~ ~ ~

Henry hadn't kissed her like he'd planned. Somehow, Mara convinced him that they should wait. The tension will make it better, she'd said. It would only be a two day wait. Mara's father was away on a cruise with his girlfriend. Henry's father would be gone on a business trip to Sacramento. Now, two days later, Henry's entire body thrummed with the excitement of that kiss. He couldn't sit still. He prepared his room. He showered and dressed. He went for a jog, then showered and dressed again. He changed his clothes twice. All the while, he tortured himself with thoughts of them together. Though his dick told him to strip and take her as soon as she came in the door, his rationale and desire to get her back for this won out.

Mara banged on the door a few times and Henry was quick to answer. The warmth of the house came out in a whoosh as he opened the door and yanked her inside, slamming the door behind her. Warm lips were the first part of his assault, then tongue and teeth. He cradled her head with one hand and held her tight to him with the other. He explored, his hands blazing a trail across her body, squeezing to feel the pliancy of her soft skin, sliding under her top, caressing her. Mara wrapped her arms around Henry's back, pulling herself tight against him. She gripped his shirt, dragging her nails across his lower back. She knew she'd hit a sweet spot when he bucked against her. The bulge in his pants was hard against her thigh and Mara shifted, pressing more firmly against it. When Mara coaxed his tongue from his mouth, sucking rhythmically, Henry sighed and groaned with wanting. Their heavy breathing was deafening in the quiet of the house.

Mara tried to take Henry's shirt off but he stopped her, lips still attached to hers. The kiss simmered as Henry seemed to regain control of himself. His hands cupped her neck as he pressed his closed lips to hers. Mara whined when he tried to pull away. He opened his mouth once more, letting their tongues dance for another moment.

By the time she actually let him pull away, it was only because of a lack of oxygen. They still hadn't spoken a word and their heavy panting thrummed in their ears. Each felt the others warm breath on their face. Considering the usual quips and banter passed between them, this silence intensified the impasse of the moment. The static excitement and barely suppressed lust were all the communication they needed. So when Henry took Mara's hand and led her toward the room, Mara trusted the heat of his palm against hers and the tingle on her lips that promised so much more.

~ ~ ~

Candles. They were everywhere, encasing Henry's room in a glow and warmth that made it ethereal. Henry watched Mara's lust take a momentary backseat to awe. She couldn't stop smiling as she slowly spun around taking in the ambiance he'd created. The floor wasn't littered with clothes. Even the wine-colored sheets on his bed were different from the usual mix matched layout. There was instrumental music playing on his mp3 player. Mara's eyes zoned in on his bedside table. A box of condoms and a bottle of lube were neatly lined up on its edge. Suddenly, she was very warm. Her throat was dry. They were actually going to do this.

Mara realized that Henry was still standing in the doorway watching her and gauging her reaction.

"You didn't have to set this up, you know. Tonight's a sure thing."

She laughed. He didn't. Just rolled his eyes.

"Come here," Mara said, reaching out to him.

Henry ran a hand through his hair, approaching slowly. Up close, Mara could see the slight blush on his cheeks. His brow slightly furrowed with worry. He knew something was on her mind.

"Do you like it?"

She nodded, then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a chaste kiss. The yearning in her eyes when she pulled away was anything but. He pressed his erection against her thigh before pulling away to focus on his task.

Henry bent down on one knee to untie Mara's shoelaces. She stepped wider to make it easy for him. That's when he smelled it-the drug inducing scent of her arousal. His mouth watered. A surge of pre-cum throbbed from his cock.

Remember, slow torture.

Focusing on the plan was becoming increasingly difficult.

If I can smell her with her jeans on, how wet is she? Has she been like this for the past two days?

An image of Mara masturbating popped into Henry's mind.

Does she just play with her clit? Or does she ride her fingers? Is she loud when she comes?

"Henry?" He felt her fingers in his hair and looked up. She smiled down at him, curls an unruly mess on her head, totally gorgeous.

What was the plan again?

"You all right?" He'd stopped unlacing and hadn't even realized it.

He rose slowly, towering over her by about half a foot at his full height. He rested his forehead against hers, taking a deep breath before he spoke.

"You smell amazing. Do you know that?" Henry slid a hand over Mara's ass, reaching until he cupped her mound through her jeans.

He brushed his lips against hers, not hard enough for a real kiss. "I can't wait to taste you."

Mara stood on her toes, pressing herself into him, grinding herself on his hand.

"Then taste me. Touch me." The words sounded like a dare. Her little whimpers turned to full moans when he started massaging her.

"Like this?"

"Tease."

He dug the fabric against her pussy and Mara's hands gripped Henry's shirt.

"Like this?"

His lips quirked into a lopsided grin when she pushed him against a wall, attacking him with a kiss. Henry's other hand came up to grope her breasts. He reached under her shirt, squeezing and molding the soft flesh through her bra. Mara reached between them gripping his dick through his pants.

"Shit," he stammered, rocking against her. With Mara's pussy literally in the palm of his hand, this was getting to be too much. He felt himself on the verge of coming.

"Stop, Mara." She didn't want to stop. She wanted him to come. Henry let go of her breast to snatch her hand away, trapping it behind her back.

"What the hell, Henry?" Mara growled, her own pleasure put on the back burner. She started to chew him out, but he stopped that train of thought. Henry slipped his hand into her jeans, over her ass, sliding his middle finger right into her pussy. Mara gasped and bucked against the violating digit.

"Jesus, Mara." She was soaking wet. He sunk his finger into her as deep as he could.

Surprise, Mara was no longer in an arguing mood.

"You like that, babe?"

He got his response in the pulse of her pussy around his finger. Just as Mara was starting to melt into him, the delicious violation was gone. Henry knelt down, yanking off Mara's shoes and socks. She laughed as picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Quickly, her pants, bra and underwear were left in a pile on the floor. Henry peeled off his shirt and jeans, finally giving his dick some relief. Then he was over her with two fingers violating her pussy.

Mara cursed, loving his sudden roughness.

"I've imagined this so many times, Henry. With you just like this...with my wet pussy on your fingers." Henry took a moment to stroke Mara's clit with his thumb.

"Me too, Mara. This is so much better," he said, letting her pull him down for a crushing kiss. She bit his bottom lip and tasted his tongue.

"So. Much. Better." She moaned with each thrust of his fingers. She reached down, rubbing her clit and he pulled his fingers away to watch her.

"Touch yourself...touch yourself the way you do when you think of me."

Mara's pussy throbbed at the request. She went to work on her clit with one hand and stuck two fingers of the other into her pussy. Henry finally pulled his cock out of his boxers, pumping furiously with his fist. She watched him stroke himself as she fingered her clit.

Mara hadn't seen his cock before. It was about average length, and thick. His dick was flushed the shade of red he turned when he got really hot. His stomach and thighs tensed and released in time with the stroke of his hand, his cock slick from fingers playing with her pussy. Mara kept watching. She licked her lips. Henry grunted and jerked against his hand. It wasn't lewd like in the videos, all exaggerated and sloppy. It was just...hungry. A genuine gesture if need. She didn't even seem to recognize that she'd done it.

"I want to taste it," she said, reaching for him.

Not yet.

He pinned her arms above her head, shoving his fingers back inside of her. He watched her arch her back, thrusting her breasts up for him to taste. They were full with nipples the color of burnt brown sugar. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and felt her pussy flutter around his fingers. He upped the ante, sticking a third finger inside of her. He held her wrists as she bucked against him. He kept pumping even as she locked her thighs around his hand and started to come.

"That's my girl" he cooed against her lips. Finally, she relaxed under him. Mara's voice was a soft purr when she spoke.

"We should have done this ages ago."

Henry's responding laugh was so sexy and graveled with lust that she couldn't resist kissing him. The kiss was almost better than everything else. It was the tease and promise of what was coming and what they were feeling. Mara pulled away, stretching and drawing Henry's eyes to her nude form.

"So where do you want it?"

Henry looked confused.

"Your come," she whispered against his lips, grazing his cock with her nails, "Where do you want it?"

idleardor
idleardor
33 Followers
12