Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you fucked, baby." I said to her. She smiled and got off the ottoman, and laid down on the sofa. I got between her legs, and reached down to pull her G-string off. Something seemed off, and I have no idea why it took me so long to realize it, Amy got a Brazilian waxing, she was smooth and hairless as can be. Instead of positioning my dick to enter her, I pulled her legs to the edge of the sofa and got on my knees. I admired how smooth, and red her pussy lips were. Now that she was waxed, I could see her long, wet pussy lips. I leaned in and took one of her pussy lips in my mouth, and sucked. I kept sucking as I pulled my head back, and her lip stretched, then snap back when I released it. Hazel's pussy lips are tighter, so I didn't get to do this much. I ate her out, and she felt and tasted so good!

I couldn't help myself anymore, I stood up and knelt between her legs. I pushed my dick in her, sliding in smoothly. She let out a loud moan, and Hazel took George's dick out of her mouth, and looked over at me and Amy. She reached over to us, and squeezed Amy's tit as I mounted her and began pumping in and out. Amy and I looked up at Hazel, and she leaned closer and kissed me. Her head jerked back and forth as her warm lips touched mine, and I realized she had just got done wrapping those lips around George's dick, and Carl was behind her fucking her, that's why her head was jerking as she kissed me.

Hazel then looked down and kissed Amy too. Hazel's hair got in the way, so I couldn't see much, but I certainly heard them kissing. Hazel straighten up, and looked behind her, and mouthed something to Carl. He pulled out. Hazel turned around, and took Carl in her mouth again. George was still sitting on the back of the sofa, and he just kept looking from Hazel to us. He then got the hint, and got off the back, and got on his knees behind Hazel.

Amy reached up, and caressed George's leg as he spread Hazel's ass cheeks apart, and pointed his dick to her opening, and began to slowly push forward. George did have a wide dick. It was shorter than mine, but his balls were huge. I thought of Hazel sucking the big balls, and how she was able to get a mouthful with a single ball. She was going to love his balls bouncing off her clit as he fucked her. Amy looked pretty proud of her husband finally coming out and being sexually free. I made out with Amy as I continued to thrust in and out of her.

I loved every second of it, but I wanted to see the show more, and have Amy see it as I know it was also turning her completely on.

"Why don't we watch the show? Go to the ottoman, and bend over it. I'll get on my knees on the carpet and take you from behind." I whispered into her ear as I kept pumping her. She nodded in agreement.

I got off of her, and stood up to walk and reposition the heavy ottoman. Amy got next to it, got down on the floor on her knees as she let her torso down on the ottoman, bending her over nicely in front of me. I let my hips guide my dick into her, and after a few pushes of it trying to get in her ass, it found her pussy opening and slid in.

We started to fuck slow, each of us watching George fuck Hazel doggy style, as he looked at his wife get fucked by me. I was mesmerized. My own wife was being fucked doggy style, as she sucked another Guys dick. This was getting to be all too much.

I leaned down to Amy's ear, and told her "You wouldn't be too upset if I go over there and face fuck your friend? I promise to leave you in good hands."

Amy looked back at me "Ok, but I better get some of you by the end of the night." She said as I slid out of her.

I stood up and walked towards Carl. I tabbed him on the shoulder and he nodded to me. I leaned in, and stuck my dick at Hazel's face, and she opened her eyes and grabbed it. She tried to put both dicks in her mouth, but we were too much, it was cute to see her try to smash them together and open her mouth more. Carl stepped back, and got off the chaise. I gestured my head over to Amy, and Carl understood. Hazel's lips kept going up and down my shaft as George was pounding into her, making her ass jiggle in waves as his body hit hers. I looked to my side. Carl was about to mount Amy, as she had this anticipatory look to her waiting for a new dick to fill her. I was having a great time.

George was looking at Hazel's whole body shift as he drove into her. She looked amazing. Amy was starting to get really nailed by Carl too, she straightened her back as she lifted her torso to show her hanging tits sway and bounce. I loved this view.

My buddy George started to groan, and Hazel noticed his upcoming orgasm, and pushed back more as she circled her ass on his body, she was really grinding down on him, and she was breathing hard and loud through her nose. She pulled my dick out and started to jerk it while she took deep, quick breaths. Her orgasm was coming too. She squeezed my dick harder as she moaned and moaned, and her back arched as her orgasm started to wash over her body. George kept pumping, and started making funny faces as his biceps flexed from the strain of driving Hazel's hips back on him with each thrust. My neighbour was about to cum in my wife.

George's orgasm followed Hazel's pretty close, and watching him feel that pleasure from my wife, and my wife coming down from her orgasm was too much for me to hold. I was breathing harder too, and Hazel kept jerking my dick, but then she put her head back up and took my dick deep in her throat. I grabbed her head and pulled out some, then shoved my dick back in, balls deep. George and I basically started groaning and moaning at the same time. I closed my eyes as this intense pleasure was driving me nuts, and I started to squirt cum down my wife's throat. Hazel held my ass as she pushed her head into me, getting me as deep into her mouth as possible.

I came hard in her mouth. Just when I opened my eyes, I could see George was wiping his sweat off his forehead, and he looked at me with a tired but satisfied smile. He had deposited plenty of cum into her from the look of his big balls. Hazel slowly pulled her head back to slide my dick out of her mouth, and gulped, I love it when she swallows. I reached down and gave her a nice, big kiss. George pulled out, and sat down on the sofa. I looked over at Carl and Amy, and they were both still going at it, but their faces gave away how close they were to cumming.

Hazel grabbed my underwear and started to clean herself up, then George started helping her clean the creampie he made. I got on my knees in front of Amy on the ottoman, and started making out with her. It was hard to kiss since Carl kept pushing her forward with each thrust, but we made out anyways.

Carl and Amy ended up cumming pretty close together too, it wasn't perfectly in synch, but that's life. George bent down to kiss his wife after they were done, while Carl went over to grab his shirt to clean Amy's creampie.

George sat down next to Hazel, and she put her leg over his while she cooled off from the adventure. I helped Amy off her feet, and Carl went over to Hazel and kissed her. Amy and I took the loveseat, and no one really said anything for a minute while we all caught our breath and cooled off. Amy went to go and get us some water, and when she handed them out, I put one leg on the loveseat, and she sat between my legs with her back resting on my chest, and her butt pushing back on my dick.

We talked about the craziness, and it was very surreal. Here I was talking to my neighbour about some funny or sexy detail of the night, as I played with his wife's tits. Meanwhile, my wife was playing with his balls like they were therapeutic, and my wife had her legs and bush being caressed by her co-worker.

That night, Amy and I ended up together in our guest room, and George, Carl and Hazel took our master bedroom. From the sound those three made throughout the night, they were having a great time.

Carl had to drive back to Orlando to catch his early flight, and George and Amy had to go and relieve the babysitter. I got a call from Amy after they got home and let the babysitter go home, and she could barely talk from laughing so much.

"Oh my god, Raul! We didn't close the blinds to the living room after grilling last night. I'm looking straight at the grill outside, and part of the living room from our place. Even from this distance, I can make out the loveseat and chaise clearly. I even see that big ottoman!"

"HAHAHA!" I started laughing. "Well, I'm sure your babysitter's boyfriend is going to enjoy what she learned that night if she happened to see anything." Their babysitter wasn't a super model, but she was good looking. She used to be in high demand during high school, but now college made her impossible to schedule.

"Stop it, that's horrible!" She said laughing. "He was either here, or she was masturbating really good. I detect a slight aroma of sex." Amy and I laughed hard, and I told her I'd see her soon. Hazel inquired as to what I was laughing about after I hung up the phone, and I told her. She burst out laughing as she stood in the living room looking towards George and Amy's house. I went over to Hazel and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

"You'll have to tell me all about last night. Carl came into the guest room and told me I'd love the pictures you guys took." I told Hazel while we still held the embrace.

"You sure you want to know now? Or do you want to wait until I sleep talk?" Hazel asked with a huge smile on her face. My mouth gaped open, with a small smile in the corner of my lips. I started to wonder for how long she'd known that she had told me, and how much of last night was actually surprise for her.

That put a big smile on my face, and before I could lean down to kiss her, I got a text from Carl. He was starting to send me the pictures he took that night.