Ravaged

Story Info
She picks up a rough stranger.
2.6k words
3.82
136k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One last look in the mirror proved that I was ready. I smiled a wicked smile as I turned away and my long blonde hair flowed behind my in the wind my quick turn had created. I was feeling a little naughty. This was really the first time that I was venturing out into the "scene" in a long time. There was no fear, no apprehension. This surprised me. What there was, was raw lust. Desire. I think that this is the feeling that I must have had as I dressed in my short black shirt and thigh highs. I laughed as I thought about trying to get my garters hooked. It looked like a crazy dance. I actually fell onto the bed at one point. I am really out of practice. I grabbed my keys and tossed a few condoms in my purse. Be prepared.

What the hell am I, a boy scout? I was not planning on meeting any Boy Scouts today. I wanted a man. I wanted someone who will take me to the edge and push me. I was ready.

I dialed up Christine's number as I pulled out of the driveway. "I am on my way," I told her. "I took your advice by the way. I look pretty slutty though."

She laughed through the phone and I could almost see her face light up. For years, Chris has been telling me that she would be there for me if I ever left him. She has been through her share of heartaches too. Her last lover, Meghan, left without so much as goodbye. We both needed this night out. When I pulled into her drive she came bounding out wearing very close to what I had on. She was smiling and kissed me on the cheek as she got in. I just laughed and pulled into traffic. We both were extremely horny, it showed. She jokingly said that if we couldn't find what we were looking for, we could always go home early. I laughed nervously. I have thought about what it would be like to be with her. To have her kiss me and touch me. I wouldn't admit it to her though. Maybe someday, but not tonight

.We walked into the crowded club together, but Chris soon left me to myself. This was her scene, her thing. I knew a few people at the bar so I made my way over to them. I did notice the looks as I walked by. I was flattered but still was feeling out of my element. I smiled politely and ordered a drink. I found that after two, I was feeling quite at home and was returning some of the lusty glances I was receiving. One man in particular caught my eye. He was about my age and was very good looking in a sloppy yet sexy way. It made me want to run my fingers through his hair. I loved the feeling he gave me when he smiled at me. I drained the last of my drink where he could see and was happy to see that he took the hint. He ordered me another and came to perch on the stool next to mine. His presence overwhelmed me. I said thank you and touched his arm. Again an electrifying feeling shot through my body. I think I have found my man. We sat and chatted for a bit and I loved the fact that he was so interesting and intelligent. There was definitely chemistry.

I checked the room for Christine and found her in the corner with Meghan. I smiled and she waved. I guess I was on my own. The drinks were working their magic. I was getting closer and closer to him. I didn't resist when he took my hands and kissed me. It was a wonderful kiss, but I was taken back by the force by which he was holding my arm. It was startling and exciting at the same time. He asked me if I had had enough of the noise and the crowd. I had, but was I really ready for this?

I asked him to wait a moment while I spoke to Christine to make sure she was ok. I had to interrupt a show on the dance floor between she and Meghan. I let Chris know my plans. She hugged me and surprised me with a kiss on my lips. Again taken back by the excitement I felt. Maybe I should invite her. No. Not this time. This was my night to return to the living. I said goodbye and joined my new friend James.

He stood up as I approached and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his khaki pants. My heart jumped and I became damp. I wanted him. He again took my arm and led me out of the club. Once the door closed behind us, he put his hand on the back of my neck. I leaned forward ready to enjoy a caress and felt his thumb and finger tighten on my soft skin. He pulled me close to him and pushed his mouth on mine. Hard. I enjoyed this but couldn't help a feeling of dread that rose within me.

He was standing up straight, and had not let go of my neck as he was kissing me, forcing me to my toes as our tongues danced around our mouths. My skirt was rising above the band of my thigh highs exposing my garter. I was a little uncomfortable being so demonstrative in public. I don't think that it was my exaggeration when I thought I saw the police car slow and gaze over at us. Did that cop think that I was working the street? I tried to pull away and adjust my skirt, but James would not let go.

My breath caught in my throat. What was happening. He finally let me go and the look in his eye scared me. I tried to say that I forgot something inside so that I could go back to Chris, but he took my elbow in his hand and led me to his car. By now I was wondering if I should have stayed home. I reached in my purse for my cell phone. I was getting nervous. As I pulled it out of my purse the condoms that I had tossed in also fell out onto my lap. I looked over at him, hoping that he didn't notice. Of course he did. It just wasn't my night. He laughed a crazy little giggle and said, "Don't worry baby, I have my own."

I was shaking now. He reached over and took my cell phone off my lap and slipped it into his shirt pocket. "Let me hold that for you slut."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I had had enough. I tried to get my phone back and the car swerved dangerously toward the other lane. "Ok you bastard, let me out. Enough games. Thank you for the drinks, but we have different ideas for tonight. I want to get out right here."

He swerved the car to the right hand shoulder and skidded to a stop on the loose stones. We were at the entrance to the wildlife preserve. I knew there was a phone in the information booth, but I wanted mine. I asked him to give it to me. He laughed and said, "Yes baby, that is what I plan."

He opened his door and backed out. He had not let go of my arms, and he was dragging my body across the front seat of his car. I had started crying and knew that I was in for trouble. He pulled me out of the car and immediately pressed his hot lips against mine to prevent me from screaming. The force of his mouth on mine prevented me from biting him, but it didn't prevent me from trying. He grabbed my hair with one hand and made a fist and yanked, hard. I tried to drop to my knees, knowing that it would hurt my head terribly due to his grip on my blonde curls, but my thought was that I would trip him up and he would let go. All it did was piss him off.

He pulled harder and led me to the hill behind the parking area. There was no way we could be seen from the road, and it was not odd to see a car parked in this pull off alongside the refuge. I finally resigned myself that this monster was going to have his way with me.

I stopped struggling for a moment and just let my thoughts wander. I wondered, as many other women before me have, what did I do to deserve this? Was it the skirt, the stockings, the garter, the drinks? I was unattached from my body as he threw me down on the soft mossy ground. It was like this was happening to someone else. I tried to scream as I struggled beneath him but he was making it impossible. He was straddling me, holding my hands above my head and his feet were pinning open my legs. I tried to kick him in the groin, but only succeeded in getting my face slapped.. He reached into his pocket without loosening his grip on me and removed a thin cord. He wrapped it around my wrists tightly and then to a stake that had been concealed in the ground.

The realization that this was not the first time that this man has done this here, in this place, was setting in. I began to scream. He was busy securing my feet at this time and did not try to stifle me. I knew that in this remote place and at this time of night there was no one that would hear me, but my emotions were getting the better of me and I could not stop. When I was totally helpless, tied spread eagled on the ground at his feet, he began to undress. He was smiling down at me as he removed his pants. His cock was fully hard and huge. I didn't think that I could take it. I whimpered, and a single tear dripped down my cheek.

I noticed small scars on him that looked to be from a hernia operation. I made a mental note and began to look for other features that would make him stand out among other men in a line up. Definitely the size of his cock would make him recognizable among average men. I have never had anyone so big. I was shaking, knowing that he was going to rip me apart when he fucked me. I had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be ravaged and beaten. I pulled into myself again.

He was standing over me now, cock in his hands.

"What do you think slut? Do you think you can take me? You do know you are going to find out don't you? I am going to pound your pussy, hard. You want it?"

When he didn't get an answer, he reached down and licked my cheek. I tried again to bite him. He stood up and planted his foot on my hair. I could feel it tear and the pain was awful. I refused to give him any notice of this; however, I couldn't stop the whimpers and the tears streaming down my face now. He literally ripped my clothes from my body. His breath was coming in short gasps as he stared down at me naked and helpless. The power that he was feeling shown in his black eyes. He knelt over me, with one knee on either side of my chest. His full balls were dragging across my naked breasts. He then leaned forward and with his cock in his hands slapped my face with his it.

I was thrashing around trying to get away. He grabbed my hair and held it to the ground. He then put his thumb into my mouth. I tried to bite down, but the force that he was applying did not allow that. He was successfully opening my mouth against my will. I don't know how he managed it, but he put his cock in my mouth that he was holding open. I was trying to move my head, but he thrust his cock deep in my throat. I screamed, but it came only as a garbled gurgle as I gagged on his huge member. The tinny taste of saliva was all throughout my mouth. I felt as if I would retch, but he continued to thrust inside my mouth. He was groaning in total pleasure and I was softly crying. Any passers-by would think they were hearing the sounds of animals.

He moved back and his now wet cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with it again.

"Where now bitch? What hole should I choose. I am going to have them all, so you tell me."

I refused to answer and he held my blonde hair in his hands again. As he was pulling I spat, and yelled, "Fuck you!"

"Oh ok, you want me to fuck you. That I will do. But first I want to taste what you have to offer."

I was at his mercy as he licked his lips and dove between my legs. His tongue immediately jammed into my pussy and roughly licked and sucked. My body betrayed me as I was rocked with an orgasm. He sat back face dripping with my juices and laughed.

"I knew you would like this baby." He spread my pussy open as wide as it would go and sucked my clit into his mouth. He was nibbling and sucking me for what seemed like hours. Over and over my juices poured into his mouth. I couldn't understand it. Then he sat up once again and with one swipe cleaned my cum from his face. He leaned in and kissed my lips and my neck.

Then without warning, his cock ripped into my pussy. I screamed and he forced himself into me again. He was bigger than I even thought. I was being torn with every thrust. He was shaking already and I knew that it would be over soon. He fucked me harder than I could have imagined possible, and I knew when he was about to explode inside of me. He plunged deeper inside of me and his body stopped. He moaned a primitive moan and I felt a stream of hot cum shoot inside of me. It filled me up and seeped out of my pussy around his thick cock.

He lay on top of me catching his breath. I was recovering myself. There was no noise for a few minutes. Then he once again pressed his lips onto mine. Not as hard as before, there seemed to be a tenderness there now that wasn't evident before. He reached down and began to untie my legs. Then my hands were freed. As soon as I could move I quickly stood and he did too. I raised my hand and wrapped my arm around his neck. I pulled him to me and kissed him.

I whispered. "I can't wait to live out my fantasy next. I am quite sure that Chris and Meghan will agree to it."

He laughed and said, "Thank you baby! That was really amazing. So real. Exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to have all three of you with me."

We slowly dressed and made our way up the embankment to the car. I was sore, but it was worth every second. Who knows, maybe he will do it again soon. I can only hope.