Rave Slut

Story Info
Victoria Justice becomes the life of the party at a rave.
3k words
4.24
37.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers

It was just another night and I was at just another rave in the warehouse district of LA when she walked in the door.

But this was not just any ordinary "she", mind you, the "she" in question was Victoria Justice, who was making no attempt to hide the fact that she had just shown up at this party in her sluttiest low-cut strapless black shirt and her shortest black skirt as she started flitting around from guy to guy, obviously looking to hook up with someone that night.

It was no secret around Hollywood circles such as this one that in her younger, sluttier teenage years, Victoria had been a regular at parties like this, getting high on ecstasy and having sex with any guy who looker her way, but now that she was such a big star in town, we were more than just a little surprised to see her in here on that night.

I was with a group of four other guys that shared a dorm with me as we worked our way through college, so I called them all over and made sure that they all knew that we had a genuine celebrity in our midst.

"Whoa, check it out. That IS Victoria Justice," one of my friends, Dave, said, as we watched Victoria down a couple of tablets of E and start grinding on the guys she was hanging out with at the time, already appearing to feel the effects of the drug as she responded to their touch by jamming her tongue down one of their throats while the other guy hiked up her skirt and ran his hands along her panty-covered pussy.

Well fortunately for us (and every other guy who had now noticed Victoria at this party), the two guys she had been hanging with stopped just short of actually fucking her, one of them making out with her and rubbing her pussy while the other grabbed her ass and her tits, only to leave after they had their fill of cheap thrills from the sexy actress.

But we could tell that Victoria was in need of someone else to hang out with, so we wandered over to where she was sitting, watching her drink beer and down ecstasy tablets like they were going out of style and introduced ourselves to her as we texted out three other friends to let them know where we would be, and who we would be with.

"Hi Victoria," I said to her as we walked over to her, eyeballing her tight body in the barely-there clothes she was wearing as Dave brought her a couple of more ecstasy pills.

"Hey guys, what brings you to a party like this?" she asked, biting her lower lip as she saw the bulges in our pants and offered us a seat next to her as our three friends Michael, Drew and Scotty wondered over, Victoria looking over our three blonde, muscular friends over before turning back to the two dark-haired and slightly less-built members of our party, Dave and myself.

"We'd ask you the same thing Victoria, but we're not stupid," Dave told her as he leaned into her, rubbing her arm and drawing a moan out of her as I came up on the other side of her and grazed her tit.

"UH," she moaned, being stimulated by any little touch as all five of us started to paw at her body right there at the table we were sitting at.

"Yeah. We know why you're here Victoria, and you're coming home with us tonight," Drew told her as he rubbed her leg and then moved his hand inside her skirt, brushing her panties aside and rubbing her pussy as I started to make out with her.

"MMM, touch my pussy. Make me your own personal rave slut boys," she hissed as Michael slid his hand inside her top and started to fondle her tits while Dave kissed her neck and Scotty also worked over her pussy, five sets of hands pawing at her most intimate areas while she took turns making out with all of us.

"Give me some more of that," she playfully whispered to me when I took her supply of ecstasy away from her, smiling at her and pushing her to her knees.

"You'll get it back if you suck all of our dicks right here in the club Victoria," I told her as she looked up at me and winked, her hands undoing my belt and lowering my pants as she fished my dick out of my underwear.

"MMM...so hot..." she purred as she wrapped her hands around my dick and started sucking on it, my four friends forming a circle around her and freeing their dicks so that they could get in on the action themselves.

"FUCK, suck it Victoria. We can't get wait to get you home so we can have your pussy baby," I told her as my hands went to the back of her head, her lips smacking as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick while Drew, Dave, Michael and Scotty stroked their dicks, getting them nice an hard for Victoria to suck on them when she was done with me.

"OHGOD, keep sucking Vic baby. Gonna cum soon," I hissed as she deep-throated me, her eyes closing as she cupped my balls and held my dick in place with the other hand as I thrust it to the back of her throat and held it there.

"UH, OHGOD. cumming," I moaned as I jerked my hips into hers and came down her throat, her hands stroking my dick as I finished blowing my load down her throat and pulled my dick out of her mouth, feeling Victoria give it a little kiss as she turned her attention to Dave's dick while I went to go find some more ecstasy.

I returned from my hunt for drugs just in time to see Victoria deep-throating Dave as he slid his dick to the back of her throat and shot his load, nearly choking her with it before she adjusted and drank it all down, giving the tip of his dick a kiss just as she had done to mine before moving onto Drew's dick, but not before popping an ecstasy pill and letting me make out with her and fondle her for a few seconds.

"When you get done sucking their dicks, come find me on the dance floor," I whispered to her as she started going to work on Drew's dick, her hands stroking it as she dragged her nails along his balls, doing her best to give each of us a different experience as she worked her way through us one by one.

Pretty soon, I saw her guzzling down Drew's cum followed by him getting up to come join Dave and I on the dance floor as she started to suck on Scotty's dick, the process repeating itself until Scotty and Michael had also blown their loads down her throat.

"Here I am boys. Which one of you wants a dance?" she hissed as she stumbled over to us, a combination of the drugs and the fact she had spent so much time on her knees that her legs probably went to sleep combining to keep her from remaining upright too long as Dave led her by the arm to the middle of the dance floor, with us following closely behind her.

"Wiggle that ass for us baby," I told her as she swung her hips back and forth, taking my hands and using them to slide her skirt off as backed her ass up into me.

"You wanna get really bold and give one of us some pussy right here on the dance floor baby?" I asked her as she shook her head no, trying to keep some sort of wits about her as she ground her pussy and ass into all five of our crotches, leading to Drew and I hiking up her skirt and pushing her panties down as we slid a few of our fingers into her tight cunt.

"OHGOD YES. Those fingers feel so fucking good inside of me," she hissed, still under the influence of all the ecstasy she had done during the party as we started to pump our digits in and out of her, Dave making out with her while Scotty and Michael brought her shirt over her head and started sucking on one of her tits.

"OHGOD YES," she moaned into Dave's mouth as Drew and I continued to thrust our fingers inside of her, both of us deciding to get even bolder when we saw how occupied she was with the other three.

"I get her pussy, you get her ass," I told Drew as we lined our dicks up with her two holes, sliding them into her and starting to fuck her as Dave jammed his tongue down her mouth and Scotty and Michael sucked and kneaded her tits.

"MMM, FUCK," she purred as Dave and her swapped spit, moaning into his mouth as he dropped another ecstasy tablet into hers, my dick thrusting in and out of her pussy as Drew's tore up her ass.

"Hey, you guys are gonna cum in her, right?" Dave asked us when he looked over her shoulder and saw us drilling her holes, distracting her in case things had gone further than she wanted them to go.

"Of course we are," I told him as she threw her head back, begging us to fuck her harder as Scotty and Michael kissed her neck and went back to work on her tits, her cunt starting to squeeze around my dick as her anal ring started to squeeze around Drew's.

"FUCK, you feel so good cumming for us Victoria," I hissed as I started to pound even harder into her pussy, feeling her walls clinging to my dick as she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in her head, too far gone to stop as she let me grab a hold of her hips and cum inside her, grunting when she felt my cum fire off into her pussy and start filling her womb right as Drew's dick burying itself inside of her ass as he shot his load into her bowels.

"More X please," she whispered as we fed her a few more pills and switched places, Drew sliding into her pussy as I took her ass, while Scotty and Michael took turns making out with her and Dave sucked on her tits.

"Damn girl, you really ARE a rave slut, aren't you?" I teased her as I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her ass while Drew started hammering into her pussy, her body still being wracked by sexual arousal every time any of us so much as touched her.

"FUCK,OHGOD. Fuck me..." she moaned as Drew drove in and out of her, placing her hands on the back of Scotty's head as she swapped spit with him, my dick slamming into her ass as she threw her head back, starting to show signs of being close to overdose.

"I think we need to get you back to our dorm and call it a night," Drew whispered as he pounded her pussy, her eyes beginning to twitch as she slumped into his arms, barely conscious.

"MMM, fuck me. I need some E," she whispered as she came all over Drew's dick, coating it with her juices as he buried it deep inside of her while I did the same to her ass with my dick.

"You've had enough Victoria. You're almost OD'ing on the stuff," Drew told her as he shot his load into her clutching pussy, which in turn led to me emptying my balls into her ass as she regained control of her faculties and sucked face with Scotty.

"I've never felt like this before," she whispered, still overtaken by the amount of drugs in her system as she left the rave with us, fondling Dave's dick and whispering in his ear that he was going to be the next one she was going to let fuck her.

Once we got her back to our dorm, we fed her just enough ecstasy to keep her sexually aroused for the rest of the night and took turns on her, Dave getting her pussy first as I jammed my tongue down her throat and Scotty and Drew sucked on her tits, while Michael shoved his dick up her ass, promising to be the next one to fuck her pussy.

"OHGOD, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass," she moaned as Dave tore up her pussy, Michael pounding on her ass while she made out with me and Scotty and Drew played with her tits.

After about ten minutes of going at it, we all blew our loads in her holes, Dave filling her pussy with more cum while Michael came in her ass, everyone switching positions again as Michael slid into her pussy and Scotty got her ass while I took a few minutes to recover along with Drew and Dave.

The combination of the ecstasy and the constant sex we had been having was starting to make us fade, but watching Scotty and Michael have their way with Victoria brought us right back around again, since we had already decided that we were all going to get some more of her pussy before we wrapped things up with her.

Before too long, we watched Michael blow his load in Victoria's pussy and Scotty fire his cum off into her ass before switching off as we downed a few tablets of X ourselves to try and stimulate us for one more round.

"She's all yours Scotty, at least for right now," we all teased him as he slid his dick into Victoria's pussy and started to fuck her, wrapping his hands around her throat and choking her as he battered her cunt.

"I can stop choking you if you want," we heard Scotty tell Victoria as he squeezed her throat a little tighter, Victoria answering him by shaking her head yes to let him know that she was fine with being choked out during sex.

A few minutes later, we watched as Scotty blew his load inside of her, Victoria grunting when she felt more cum filling her pussy, then holding him close as she downed a bottle of beer and took a few more pills, her heartbeat starting to race as I climbed on top of her and slid into her pussy again.

"If everyone knew the kinds of dangerous sex acts you were into, it would change your whole career," I teased her as I began to thrust my dick in and out of her, her eyes twitching and her heartbeat continuing to race as I roughly fucked her, sucking on her tits and choking her until she nearly passed out as her walls clung to my dick.

"Just keep fucking me," she hissed as she threw her head back, swinging it from side to side as I plunged into her pussy, her loosening walls wrapping tightly around it as she threw her legs on my shoulders.

"Come on Vic, cum for me baby," I whispered in her ear, popping another pill as she twisted her hips around my dick and arched her back, going stiff as I shot my load into her.

"FUCK, I could do this all night long," I whispered as I finished filling her, my hands squeezing around her throat yet again as I dumped the last of my load into her and pulled out, kissing her and squeezing her tits as I rolled off of her, Drew coming up behind me and sliding his dick into her pussy as he began to fuck her for the last time.

I was going in and out of consciousness by that point, as was Victoria, but that wasn't stopping us from fucking her one last time, Drew's dick going in and out of her pussy as she threw her head back and went limp, cumming all over Drew's dick as he buried it inside of her and shot his cum into her, moving his hips in and out of her as he filled her womb, making out with her as he unloaded into her, finally pulling out of her after draining his balls into her.

Dave was next to fuck Victoria, and much like we all were doing by that point, he fucked her as roughly as possible, pummeling her pussy as she arched her back and drove her hips into his, her eyes rolling back into her head as her cunt clenched down on his dick, putting the squeeze on it as she came all over it and Dave came in her again, grunting as he shot load after load of his cum into her, followed by Michael and Scotty, who also fucked her as hard as they could, lasting only a few minutes before blowing their loads into her.

"OHGOD, that was the most fabulous gang bang I have ever been a part of," Victoria whispered as she laid in between all of us, her legs wrapped around me and her arms wrapped around Dave as we drank some more beer and tried to gather our strength.

"Can't say we've ever been a part of a better one than this one was, either," we told her as she laid her head on my chest, finally bidding us farewell as she got up to find her clothes, getting dressed and then going to wait by the curb for the taxi we called for her to take her back to her car at the club.

"Here's the number to our dorm, baby," Dave told her as she headed for the cab, "anytime you feel like being a rave slut again, just give us a call. You know where to find us."

"I just might have to take you up on that," she told us, blowing us all one last kiss as she stepped in the cab and we headed back to our dorm rooms, "but now I have to get back to the real world."

jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers