Raven Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress was a very short black mini-dress with a small white apron over the front. There were heels and stockings that went beautifully with the outfits and both girls had their hair pulled back in a curly ponytail, their make-up expertly drawn on their faces.

“Brooke, I need you to help me make this look realistic,” she said.

Jessie was pouting. She hated the outfit and she hated the shoot. Oh, and she hated Raven Brooke. She stomped her foot again and Keith turned around and gave her another look of warning before he turned back to the writer he was talking with. Raven walked over to Jessie and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to where Brooke waited. Raven was to be the Dominatrix in the flick, and she looked beautiful in her black leather dress. She wore long, slim leather boots that went above her knees and her black hair was pulled back in a beautiful French braid.

“We’re starting now,” Raven called to Keith as she set the girls up on the set they’d made for this flick. It was an office set, beautifully done in hunter green and burgundy velvets, old books lining the shelves, and a lovely desk set up. Brooke was handed a feather duster and told to dust the books, while Jessie was to be bringing in the afternoon tea as Raven sat at her desk and worked on papers.

The lights shown on the set and Brooke started dusting immediately. Jessie opened the door and entered the set, carrying a silver tray filled covered in an antique tea set that had cost Raven Brooke a pretty penny. Jessie bent to set the tea set down on the cart beside the desk, but slipped and dumped the tea all over the papers Raven had been looking at.

Brooke spun around and ran to the desk to help Jessie as they both frantically cleaned it up and Raven stood and walked around the desk.

“Now I have to call and tell Adams why his portfolio will be late, you foolish girl!” Raven scolded as she spun around and left the office. Brooke looked at Jessie right on cue and smirked at her.

“Can’t you do anything right?” she asked in a very bitchy tone. Jessie glared at her, knowing that wasn’t part of the script. She was supposed to tell her it was okay, they’ll clean it together. “You always mess up everything!” Brooke squealed.

Jessie stood back and shot Brooke a vicious look, trying to contain her anger so as not to get violent. But, Brooke was going to make this more realistic… make it an earned whipping. She shook her head and started cleaning the mess again, which made Jessie start helping once again. Slowly, Brooke reached over and pinched the back of Jessie’s bare thigh, making her scream as a deep red mark appeared. Keith almost stepped forward but Raven held him back.

“This is going to be better than last time,” she whispered in a catty voice.

Jessie spun around and glared at Brooke as her hand reached back to rub the sore spot on her thigh. “You stupid bitch!” she shouted as she pounced at Brooke to pull her hair. Both girls started fighting each other, Brooke realizing that she may have pushed Jessie a little farther than she had meant to. Raven ran back onto the set, coming in from the side door like it was all in the script.

“Girls!” she shouted as she grabbed a handful of both of their hair and pulled them apart. Jessie still had fire in her eyes and a few red marks on her arms from where Brooke had pinched or slapped her. Brooke had a couple scratches on her right arm and her cheek hurt.

The shoot was going better already and Keith watched in amazement as Jessie looked so distressed and scared as she was tied over the desk, instead of suspended as they had originally planned. With her struggling, she could have hurt herself in suspension. Brooke was tied next to her and Keith watched with excitement as Raven brought her sleek whip down across Jessie’s thighs, creating a line of fire. Jessie howled.

Raven enjoyed Jessie’s realism enough to get into it more herself, and being unable to control herself, she would casually reach down and pinch Jessie’s clit hard or slap Brooke’s puss viciously before bringing the quirt down on either girl once again.

When the shot ended, Raven untied her slave and the two of them left to go change and get cleaned up. Jessie was still sobbing, and even more so now that she realized the other girls had left her tied up. The crew had already shut the cameras down and went to the editing room. Keith walked over to Jessie.

“You were great, kitten,” he whispered as her tears subsided. She looked at him and pulled on the ropes that left her tied over the large desk. He chuckled. “Oh, what I could do to you in this position, here in the studio, with the risk of someone seeing.”

“Oh no,” Jessie gasped softly, still upset over having to re-shoot. She felt Keith’s hand tickle the back of her thigh, drawing a line with his finger over one of the small welts.

“So beautiful,” he said, truly believing women are much prettier with red bottoms and tear-stained faces. He removed his pants, releasing his straining cock after he untied her ankles. Lifting her legs up, one on each side of his hips, he lifted her hips completely off the desk and shoved himself into her as far as he could. Jessie cried out and clutched her hands into fists as he slammed his hips back and forth, invading her intimately.

The position seemed to work for her as she tried her best to thrust her hips out further, meeting with his hips painfully. Moaning from her movements, Keith clutched her legs tighter and slammed into her harder. He wished he wasn’t using both his hands as he could easily spank her pretty ass in this position, but knew the pain would be unbearable on top her welts.

He felt himself beginning to twitch inside her and immediately slammed into her one last time before releasing a warm salty load deeply within her. She moaned as she could feel his hot cum slide out of her as he pulled out. She was pleased he was pleased, but she was annoyed he didn’t let her cum.

He untied her so she could clean herself up and they could go to dinner together.

They sat at Tony Roma’s, across next to each other in a booth in the back corner. Keith gazed at his pet as she sat there, looking at the salad before her. It was a typical house salad restaurants give before meals. Jessie sat in the corner of the restaurant basically, waiting until her Sir picked up his fork because she knew it was disrespectful for her to eat first.

“Take off your panties,” Keith ordered her as they sat there quietly. She immediately looked at him in a panic, hoping he wasn’t serious. “Now. Take off your panties and put them in the seat beside you.”

It was easy to do, being she wore a miniskirt, but she turned red with embarrassment as she did so.

“Spread your legs as wide as you can,” he ordered as he reached down and pulled her skirt up her thighs higher. Jessie obeyed immediately. His left hand dropped to her pussy secretly as the waiter came back to the table to ask if he wanted a refill on his iced tea. When the waiter left the table again, Keith removed his hand and grabbed a cherry tomato from his salad. He popped it into his mouth, letting it get soaked in his saliva before he pulled it out and lowered it under the table.

Jessie’s mouth opened in protest as the tomato was brought down to her puss and pressed between her lips. Keith shushed her and pushed it into her pussy easily; shoving his finger in along with it to make sure it was in there deeply.

“Oh, Sir, please no,” Jessie whispered, humiliated even though nobody else in the restaurant knew what was going on. Keith shook his head and grabbed ice from his glass. He brought that back down to her pussy and placed it against her clit. He closed her lips and covered her puss with his hand and told her to eat her salad.

With the excrutiating coldness against her clit, Jessie tried to concentrate on her salad, pouring French dressing on it absent-mindedly.

Once the dinner came, both of them ate their dinner, Keith chatting about the shoot and that some of the videos had already been reserved. The party tomorrow would be congratulations on the great video they just shot as well as a welcome back.

When the dinner ended, Keith told Jessie to leave her panties on the bench and to follow him out. Whenever he did something in pubic, he felt the need to make it known after it happened. Jessie left the restaurant in embarrassment, the small cherry tomato still an invasion.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted by the Vampire Pt. 01 Vampire hunts and kidnaps Eve, hypnotizes her to enjoy it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Queendom 01: Dilemma Queen seeks guidance to deal with sexual urges, on condition.in BDSM
Hands, Tongues, Lips I am forced to feel pleasure through magic.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Light Between the Trees Ch. 01 Chloe stares down a bullet. She only came in for a coffee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A World Of Our Own Sealed in latex behind a mirror, an AI teases Zoe unbearably.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories