Raven Brooke Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim surprises Jessie at her party.
4.6k words
24.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
8 Followers

The doorbell rang. Rick stood up and stretched; his back cracked with his movements. Scratching his side, the tall Italian looked down at the couch he had been napping on before shaking his head and grumbling under his breath. "Jenna!" he shouted. The doorbell rang again.

"This girl is sorry, Master!" Jenna cried as she emerged from her bedroom in a bathrobe, her jet black hair wrapped in a towel above her head. She ran to the door and opened it quickly, allowing her Master's younger brother to enter the apartment. "This girl is sorry for making you wait, Sir."

"Rick, glad to see you," Jim greeted his big brother with a quick hug and a smile. Rick smiled back at him before turning to watch his short Hawaiian slave run back to her bedroom to change.

"She's getting better," he mumbled, wondering why it was taking him so long to train such a quiet girl. He shook his head and turned to his brother. "What brings you to the Bay?"

"An interview," Jim replied. "I'm in town for the weekend. I thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to get some dinner somewhere."

Rick poured them each a cup of coffee and nodded his head. "We can do that. But, I have to make an appearance at a party later tonight for drinks if you want to come." He handed his brother one of the cups before adding sugar into his own. "You haven't seen the group in a couple years. I'm sure they won't mind."

"Sounds fun," Jim mumbled sarcastically as he sipped his drink.

Jessica sighed as she set the silver tray back on the bar. "If I have to serve another person that calls me 'cutie,' I swear I'll scream!" she whined as Brooke looked at her from behind the bar. Both girls wore gold halter tops and black mini-skirts with matching heels. They each had gone to a parlor and had their hair pulled up in clips with loose ringlets dangling down their cheeks.

"Well, it is your party, Jess. They're going to pay you attention tonight," Brooke reasoned as she poured a gin and tonic. "I'm just happy I get to stay put right here tonight."

"Yeah, I'm thrilled for you too," Jessie said sarcastically as she thought about ordering a tequila shot for herself. Deciding to follow her better judgment, she grabbed the gin and tonic and turned to serve it to Damian, a friend of Keith's.

"Jessica, I'd like you to meet someone," Keith called out as his beautiful sub walked past him to serve Damian. She spun around and looked at her Sir, surprise etched on her face. Keith was sitting on a leather sofa in the dungeon seating area. Beside him, a slim model sat with her legs crossed elegantly, her perfect figure enhanced in the tight red fishtail. "Jessica, this is Kelley Starr, a close friend of mine. Kelley, this is my Jessica."

"Oh, isn't she cute?" Kelley squealed through her ruby red lips, her blonde hair swaying as she flipped it behind her shoulder. "Oh, Keith, you didn't tell me how adorable she was!" Jessie stared at her with her mouth agape. "Hi, Jessie. Does anyone call you Jessie, sweetheart?"

Jessie couldn't hide the confusion on her face as she turned to her Sir. Her eyes darkened in question.

"Jessica, Kelley models for the site," Keith explained. "She's been modeling for almost a year now, a strong asset to Raven Brooke."

"Oh, stop!" Kelley cried playfully, winking at Keith. "I'm nothing special." She shut her eyes sweetly, just missing Jessie rolling her eyes at her.

"Jessica, get me a scotch. Kelley would like a double martini," Keith ordered. Jessie stared at him for a moment. "Jessica, now."

"Yes, Sir," she said softly, quickly moving away from them. She walked over to Damian and handed him his drink before going back to the bar quickly, anger boiling he blood.

"Jess, what's wrong?" Brooke's voice was filled with concern for her friend. Jessie looked at her and shook her head before looking back at Keith and Kelley. "Oh that," Brooke mumbled.

"Oh that?" Jessie cried softly. "Who the hell is she and why does she talk to me like I'm three?"

"She was an exotic Australian dancer at a club in Sydney. Sir Keith liked what he saw and immediately offered her a modeling job shortly after you left," Brooke explained, her voice saddened. "She's portrayed as a sub on the site, but I don't know if she really is one."

"Well, I don't like her," Jessie mumbled. "My Sir would like another scotch. Miss Bitch wants a double martini."

Brooke giggled and started pouring the drinks.

"Whether you like her or not, she is a strong asset to the company and you will respect her," Raven broke in. Both girls looked up at her with surprise that she had overheard them. Raven grabbed the tray Brooke had set drinks on and handed it to Jessie. "Now, go serve these to them with a smile!" she hissed, smacking Jessie's bottom once as she walked past her. Jessie grumbled to herself as she carried the tray to Keith and Kelley.

"So, Jessie, what do you enjoy doing?" Kelley asked as Jessie approached. Jessie looked at Keith with annoyance.

"Be nice, Jessica. Answer her," the order was calm and quiet, not much of an order. But, Jessie knew it wouldn't be smart to ignore it.

"Shopping," Jessie muttered quietly as she handed Kelley a martini.

"Ooh, shopping! I love to shop!" Kelley cried as she reached out and pushed a stray hair of Jessie's from her face. "Maybe tomorrow, I will come and take you shopping. Would you like that, Jessie?"

Jessie looked at her with anger. Who gave her the right to talk to her like she was a toddler? A warning look from Keith told her to answer and immediately, Jessie swallowed her anger and drew a false smile on her face.

"Oh, that would just be so delightful! I can hardly wait!" Jessie cried sarcastically with an eye roll before turning away from her and heading back to the bar. Keith glared after his sub, but said nothing.

Kelley turned and leaned into Keith. His air filled with the scent of roses as she ran her fingers through her hair and smiled at him sweetly. "I was surprised to be invited," she lied. "I had thought you forgot about me."

"I would never forget about you," Keith corrected her. "You are one of our greatest stars."

Kelley faked a shy blush before looking at the lipstick marks on her glass. "I was hoping you'd have remembered me for a different reason." Keith flushed before looking back at Jessica, who obviously hadn't overheard her.

"There's that too," he confessed.

Kelley leaned further into him and brought her lips to his cheek, kissing him softly before whispering in his ear. "When you get tired of amateurs, call me," she said sweetly, handing him a small piece of paper she had written her number on before standing up and going over to the group of Dominants that were standing around talking. She knew she had to mingle and make an appearance now.

"Keith, my man," Rick greeted his friend with a handshake. He stepped back and let Keith and Jim shake hands as well. "You remember my little brother, James," he mentioned as he looked around the room. There were already about seventeen guests standing around, chatting.

"Jim, how've you been?" Keith asked him as he finished his scotch in one gulp.

"Work's a pain in the ass," Jim muttered with a chuckle. Keith laughed as well and handed his empty glass to Brooke as she walked past him.

"The story of my life," Rick threw in.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" Keith asked them. He looked at Jim, a Dominant that had worked for him four years back, starring in only one flick before deciding the screen wasn't meant for him.

"Rum and Coke," Jim answered. Rick nodded and held up two fingers.

"Jessica, two rum and Cokes," Keith called to the bar. Jim heard the name and turned to the direction of the bar, his heart skipping a beat when he saw his former co-host pouring drinks.

Jessie sighed with annoyance and set the newly poured drinks on a tray before lifting it to bring to Keith. She smiled as Keith grabbed the drinks from her tray and she bowed her head to him with respect, pleased Kelley was nowhere near him.

"Jessica, glad you came to serve, kitten," Keith admitted as he handed the drinks to Rick and Jim. Jessie looked up at her guests and paled the moment she saw familiar eyes gazing down at her. The tray dropped from her hands.

"Oh, sorry!" she cried as she bent to pick it up. She looked at Keith with worry before shifting her eyes to Jim with embarrassment. He chuckled.

"You'll have to excuse her," Keith said quietly, his voice a little sharper, "she's re-training. She's been absent a year."

"I know," Jim commented as he looked at Jessie, his eyes scanning her up and down before smiling at her. "You look beautiful, Jess."

Jessie's head dropped.

"Jessica, answer someone when he compliments you," Keith scolded.

Her eyes shifted back up and she blushed deeply. "Thank you, Jim," she answered. Keith looked at them with question, standing a little straighter.

"You two have already met?" he asked, confused.

"Yes, Sir," Jessie responded softly.

Keith's eyes widened for a moment and then he suddenly laughed. "Oh, right! City Life! I forgot I had seen you on there, James. How's the show going anyway?"

Jim smiled and took a deep breath. "It's not," he answered with ice in his voice. He looked at Jessie with darkened eyes. "One of our stars just… up and left one day."

Jessie dropped her eyes. "I'm sorry for that," she admitted. "I hope nobody was too angry with me."

Jim released a short mocking laugh before shaking his head. "Some people aren't forgiving, Jessie."

"Get me another martini," Kelley hissed at Jessie when she approached, handing her an empty glass. Jessie looked up at her with hidden anger before nodding her head slowly and looking at the glass.

"Yes, Kelley," she whispered and scuttled off to refill the glass. Jim stared at her, wondering how the feisty little brat he had known only a week before had already converted into a well-behaved sub.

"I honestly don't know why you waste your time with her," Kelley whispered over Keith's shoulder. Aaliyah's "Rock the Boat" softly played on the speakers and Kelley giggled. "This is my favorite song," she lied as she grabbed Keith's hand in hers. "Dance with me."

Jessie glared at Kelley and Keith as they slow danced near the radio. She filled the glass a quarter full of Merlot and then grabbed the Everclear, filling it the rest of the way. Brooke's eyes widened and she shook her head frantically.

"Is that for Kelley?" she asked, fear etched on her voice. Jessie's shrill laugh confirmed her suspicion. "That's way too potent for anyone, especially a woman," she cried.

Jessie grinned at her with an evil glint in her eye as she carried the glass over to her Sir and his dance partner. "Your drink, Miss," she said politely, handing the wine glass to Kelley. Kelley grinned and stopped dancing for a moment to grab the glass. Tilting her head back, she slipped the liquid down her throat quickly. Suddenly, she started coughing and dropped the glass.

"Kelley, what is it?" Keith panicked, helping Kelley over to a chair to sit down.

"Maybe she inhaled some," Jessie giggled as she grabbed the chipped glass from the floor quickly. Keith spun around and glared at Jessie suddenly.

"What was in that drink?" he demanded. Jessie looked down at the floor. He stormed over to her to grab the glass from her fingers. Jessie's heartbeat quickened as he grabbed the glass and sniffed it, tasting a little on the tip of his tongue. Suddenly, he slammed the drink down on the floor, letting it shatter in pieces before he grabbed Jessie by the shoulders and pulled her to him, their noses nearly touching. "Do you realize how much alcohol is in that shit?" he demanded. "Not only did that probably burn her throat, but enough of it could poison her!" He raised his hand and slapped her across the face.

"I didn't know!" Jessie cried, tears burning her eyes from the sting on her cheek. She tried pulling away from him as he pulled her over to the bar and held her up against the polished surface.

"Brooke, hand me that Everclear!" he ordered. Brooke obeyed, handing him the bottle. "This shit is so potent, it's illegal to even buy it in this state!" he shouted as he opened the bottle and held Jessie's chin still. He brought the bottle to her lips and tilted it up until a teaspoon of it seeped through her lips and onto her tongue. She refused to swallow the horrible tasting alcohol. "Corner, now!" he shouted, pointing to the corner behind the bar. "And, keep that on your tongue!"

Jessie scurried to the corner, tears streaking her cheeks. The liquid felt like it was burning her tongue and she immediately put her mouth to work, building up enough saliva to dilute it so it didn't sting. Keith went back to Kelley to see if she was okay.

"I'm fine," she said softly, drinking a glass of water Jenna had brought her at her Master's command. She looked at Keith with anger in her eyes and shook her head. "Standing in the corner isn't enough punishment for her!" she shouted angrily. Keith nodded his head.

"It isn't," he agreed, knowing he'd have to add something when her corner-time ended. His mind filled with anger as he thought of the little stunt. It only seemed fair to him that Kelley punish her.

After ten minutes of standing in the corner, Jessie was relieved when Keith handed her a glass and told her to spit. She emptied her mouth immediately. He grabbed the glass and set it on the bar for Brooke to clean up and then grabbed Jessie's arm and pulled her to a platform he had pulled out from the wall. He lifted her up on it and told her to stand.

Every eye was on Jessie as she stood on top the platform that added another three feet to her height. She shut her eyes, tears silently dripping down her cheeks.

"Strip," he ordered. Jessie's eyes snapped open and she looked at him in fear.

"Please no," she begged in a whisper. Embarrassed, Keith shot her an angry glare. Immediately, she slipped the halter top over her head, letting it fall to the floor beside the platform. Her beautiful breasts were now on display, which didn't embarrass her too badly, being almost everyone had seen them in her videos already. But, Jim's gaze from across the room broke her down into renewed sobs.

"Skirt too, Jessica!" Keith shouted. Jessie unfastened her skirt and let it drop to her ankles, suddenly standing before her guests in only a black satin thong. Her tears felt like they were burning her as she stepped out of the skirt and kicked it off the platform before removing her panties obediently and letting them fall to the floor as well.

"Turn around!" Keith shouted, pleased when Jessie turned to the wall that had been behind her. The guests suddenly had a view of her small round bottom. "Kneel, Jessica!" Jessie obeyed, kneeling slowly. Keith pressed on her upper back, making her bend forward until her cheek rested on the cool surface. Raven handed him two nylon ropes that had been cut two feet long. Slowly, he tied her elbows to her knees tightly.

Jessie now felt herself exposed to the entire party, the position she knelt in conveniently presenting everything to the appreciating stares of her guests. Her healing welts from the previous day's shoot were on display as well, faded a little, but still tender.

"Endangering someone's health is a major offense and has earned you a major punishment, Jessica," Keith explained. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small vile of Tabasco sauce. Opening it, he placed his forefinger on top the opening and tilted the bottle quickly so a little bit of the fiery sauce rested on the tip of his finger. He suddenly pressed that finger against Jessie's normally-hidden pink rosebud and rubbed it around the outside of the tender hole. Jessie started screaming.

"Kelley, please come here," Keith asked his guest. She walked over to him, her eyes gazing at Jessica's puss. Keith told her to select an implement from the wall of her choice.

Filled with satisfaction, Kelley looked at all the implements she could choose from. Anything from bamboo canes to straps and paddles hung from the wall in a lovely display. She selected a Canadian prison strap from the wall and handed it to Keith, surprising him with her selection.

Keith grabbed the strap from her hands by the wooden handle and looked at the beautiful exposed bottom in front of him. Her puss was already glistening with the moisture she leaked whenever she was left anticipating something.

"Jessica, you will receive five with the strap. I suggest you count them aloud," he said sharply as he rested the large six-inch wide strap against her bottom. The strap was two feet long and two inches thick, one of the worst punishment implements in Keith's collection. Jessica started sobbing when he suddenly lifted the strap and brought it down harshly across her bottom.

"Oh no!" she shouted in agony, tears pooling on the wood beneath her face as her neck arched back from the impact.

"Jessica, count!" Keith shouted.

"One, Sir!" Jessie cried.

The strap repeated the same trail to her tail, snapping a little lower than the previous snap, overlapping the line of fire that continually lingered. Jessie squealed from the pain, jerking away so roughly, she almost fell from the platform.

"Somebody hold her!" Keith shouted, pleased when Kelley grabbed Jessie's shoulders and held her in place with most of her strength as the next snap landed a little lower than the last one. Jessie's counting was incoherent, so he continued without waiting for it.

When her strapping ended, Keith dropped the strap on the floor and turned away to get a drink from the bar. Jessie continued to sob as Raven untied her and helped her off the platform.

"Go get cleaned up, Jessica," Raven cooed as she handed Jessie her clothes. Not bothering to put them on, Jessie wobbled past everyone and up the stairs, bracing the railing for balance. She sobbed as she went up the second flight of stairs to her bedroom.

As the cool water filled the bathtub, Jessie fell to the floor in tears. She curled into the fetal position on the cold tile, sobbing loudly.

"I hate this!" she shouted through her tears, half of her still angry and filled with jealousy, the other half regretful that she was punished in front of everyone.

"Jessie?" a soft voice broke through her cries. Jessie looked up and saw Brooke standing in the doorway. She walked past her friend and turned the water off before helping Jessie to her feet and directing her into the water. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

"I hate her," Jessie cried, leaning back in the tub so her tender bottom had less pressure on it.

"I know. Me too," Brooke admitted as she grabbed a sponge and helped bathe her best friend. "I'm sorry you went through that."

"Is he still mad at me?" Jessie asked, choking back on another sob that wanted to surface.

"I don't know," Brooke whispered. "He left."

"Where'd he go?" Jessie panicked.

"He offered to take Kelley home." Brooke's voice was quiet and filled with as much emotion as Jessie felt when concern and anger flooded her heart at her answer.

"He's slept with her," Jessie whispered.

"I know."

"I hate her."

"I don't blame you," Brooke's voice responded sincerely. A low cough came from the doorway and both girls turned to see Jim standing there in black Dockers, a white T-shirt, and an opened black silk over-shirt. Brooke looked at Jessie before standing up and excusing herself quietly.

"Jess," Jim said with concern as he entered the bathroom after Brooke left. Jessie broke into tears again and she submerged herself entirely under the water. He shook his head and rolled his eyes before going to the tub to kneel beside it and wait for her to surface again. She did. "Jess, you okay?"

lissy
lissy
8 Followers
12