Raven Fox's 2018 Truth and Dare

Info
Let's start the year off with a BANG!
23 words
4.6
35.5k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,374 Followers

Listen as I play a sexy little game of chance in honor of the new year, while answering some questions about myself.

--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,374 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sexy games

Goddess Raven,

mmm I love when you play sexy games. you can sensual dominate me any time you wish.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where can I get the second half?

That was great I going to listen to more of your stuff ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your Thoughts

First off, I'm sorry that you were frustrated for so long and then afterwards (why torture yourself like that, seriously?). You should've just done as you wished, you strike me as a lady who does as you wish...though...you said that already I guess...sorry...anyways, I was curious about your on doing more Taboo and Mature genres through a femdom manner (like you portraying a powerful woman who dominates younger men (whether a son, nephew, little brother, student, neighbor boy, etc. by initiating the act)). (Not that strap on stuff, that's not what I mean at all, but rather like tying them to a bed and taking them? Or being the fierce, aggressive woman in bed or wherever/whenever you choose?) Apologies if this is awkward or creepy, please say so on here through on another creation, I'm sorry if this was it was not my intent. (Also, don't torture yourself, please.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Maybe it's the first time a woman's eaten your pussy...I'd love to initiate you into that..." Uh...YES PLEASE. I'm somewhat sure I'm straight--"somewhat" being the key word, here--but I'd be the first in line to be sensually dominated. You're adorable and unbelievably sexy, Raven. I'm glad you're posting on here again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my

Loved it.. I love listening to your audios, your are my Aural Sex Goddess..

mwah..

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Thai Massage Man has a suprise at the Thai massage.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Handjob Club Pt. 01 A group of wives have a naughty secret.in Loving Wives
The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 01 Sexy Femdom Erotica with twist ending you will never see coming.in BDSM
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
A Slave's First Milking of Many A farmer milks his new lactating hucow for the first time.in BDSM
More Stories