Raven Learns...

Story Info
Curious girl finds what she is searching for!
1.8k words
3.75
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and I have been friends forever; we met at the beginning of high school, two girls who couldn't have been more different yet bonded over a mutual sense of humour and shared desire to learn and do all things sex related... Jean is 5ft 8" with black hair that flows in billows down her back and brown eyes that will make you feel like the luckiest person alive or one who has about 3 seconds to live... Always the stunner she wasn't really that interested in school, she didn't need to be! Tiny waist, perky 32B breasts and the peachiest ass you ever saw that would jiggle if you ever fucked her too hard! Let's just say even as a straight girl, I noticed... Then we have me (Raven), it took me a while to blossom... 5ft 6" chubby with hair too short and an ass to hold on to in an earthquake! Then I hit 18, I dropped my extra weight, found my breasts, grew my hair and away I was. Still 5ft 6", light brown hair lightly fluttering against my tattooed shoulder blades, blue eyes that changed from ice to the ocean depending on my mood and oh yes... Still an ass that you could hold to in an earthquake!

We were in completely different cliques yet as soon as we got together we knew it was for life and we knew it would be fun! The night I am going to tell you about was when we had both just hit 20 and it was time to celebrate...

We had ended up in a dive! It was the type of place that you wished you had brought your own hand sanitizer, yet Jean insisted as apparently the 'talent' that drank there was not to be missed even though I was desperate for a cocktail bar or something a tad more sophisticated! I had always been the geek at school and it times like this it showed... Despite being desperately curious about all things degrading, I hadn't quite mastered the easiness of flirtation that Jean did effortlessly! I watched her now, flipping her hair and leaning in a tad too close to 3 guys at the bar, securing our first round of the night. She pointed over to me so I smiled shyly and politely whilst giving them the once over, Jason, Todd and Aaron... Aaron was a no! Too tall, too thin and looked like an episode of CSI waiting to happen! The other 2 however had potential! Todd was average height, stocky and obviously Jean's, she had a thing for nice boys who would buy her drinks and take her home... So she could slowly corrupt them in every dirty way she could... Then there was Jason... Tall, athletic, cocky smile and a glint in his eye that made my stomach lurch and pussy moisten... They all came over... A glass of wine each for us girls and a round of shots!!! We were both already pretty merry as we'd had a few while getting ready but I threw caution to the wind and drank! After all, it was our birthday celebration and what's the worst that can happen?

I was laughing... Jean was dancing with Todd whilst Jason was attempting to find out everything about me! (Aaron had made his excuses and left when it became known how much of his time would be wasted with our little group). Jason was asking me about my life, why my parents chose the name Raven... Raven... He kept repeating it as if trying to figure something out, as if waiting for a certain penny to drop, I found him intriguing, he was charming, cocky and slightly arrogant but I was drawn like a moth to a flame... He touched me a lot... A stroke to my cheek, a squeeze to my thigh, a kiss to my neck... He smirked when I yelped at his nip to my lobe. I was losing focus with him, letting my guard down, showing him secrets I hadn't even explored myself!!! He seemed to know something, as if the fog I was experiencing was a natural reaction to a substance within him. I wanted to know more, I wanted to explore every inch of him with a carnal passion I had only ever imagined...

(I loved sex, I was curious and willing but no-one had really blown me away... I tried, I suggested things, I watched porn, found the things that turned me on and tried to transfer them into everyday life but it was fighting a losing battle... I had never thought that maybe it was me that needed to let go...)

Jean and Todd were getting very hot and heavy whilst dancing... She mouthed over to me that it was time for a bathroom catch-up, she informed me that Todd had invited us all back to his place... The club really was a dive so I agreed immediately... Besides, Jason and I definitely had more to talk about!

When we got to Todd's, Jason and I were shown to the spare room whilst he and Jean quickly disappeared! I was suddenly tired so decided to curl up and carry on with the conversation that had made me a bit of a quivering mess earlier on... He was a gentleman, my dress not being the comfiest (I also find sleeping in underwear the most constricting thing ever) he stripped off his shirt for my pyjama usage. I found myself gaping, I had never been a fan of overly toned men but he looked like someone had drawn him... Tattoos covered most of his arms and back, just enough chest hair to be sexy and a trail leading down to his jeans that made you just want to go further and further down... he took the jeans off and settled on the bed next to be in just his boxers, I was shaking slightly, my nipples hardening to the suspense and implications of the situation. Jason assuming I was cold pulled me closer to him, the smell of sweat mixed with his cologne stirring my desire.

He started to stroke me during our conversation... We talked about books, our favourite films, our dreams and our secret fantasies... He guided me so naturally into this topic that I didn't have time to get embarrassed or even sensor myself. To be honest I didn't really have any specifics in mind... I just told him of my confusion, my feeling of never being quite satisfied, that I got wet when he bit me. His stroking turned into a massage as he answered; he told me I was perfect, fresh, unexplored. He told me that I needed to relax, let someone else be curious... How can you enjoy sex if you're always trying to make it better?

(I had decided I would sleep with Jason the moment he said my name, his voice was commanding, assertive... The type of voice that made your legs open like a button had been pushed... Hopefully my buttons would be.)

He leaned in to kiss me, looking intently at my face as he neared, I could see the trepidation in my eyes reflecting in his, he asked me a silent question and I nodded my assent, then everything went dark.... He told me to relax, to be quiet. I whimpered beneath him, he gave me a slight slap... I yelped! His voice became darker, he explained the rules, he told me I could only make sounds of pleasure, if I complained then he would punish me further or stop completely, he told me that this is what I needed, that this is what I had been waiting for... I was silent in my response... I felt him shake as he chuckled... And so it begins...

He was gentle, slowly kissing down my neck, occasionally biting me, making me jump, making my chest heave, my nipples begging him, teasing him! He obliges, drawing my left nipple into his mouth whilst pinching the other between his fingers, I am wet in seconds (not that I was dry before) and find myself becoming impatient, I reach out and attempt to draw him towards me. He backs off in an instant. I hear him laugh before I feel the sting on my inner thigh (I had opened them in my whimpering state)... He asks me if that hurt, I tell him no, he hits me harder; I bite down but can't hide the guttural moan that escapes me. He seems surprised yet pleased. He tells me that my pain threshold is high for a beginner; I smile and spread my legs. He whips me again, this time higher, I feel my cunt quiver in response... Then he directs one directly onto to my wetness and I squeal, the whip is instantly replaced with his hot tongue and my whole body convulses in response! He pulls my arms down to my side and pins the wrists so I can do nothing but endure the bittersweet torture he is dishing out. I climax, oh god do I climax, my body is shaking, my skin feels like it is being pricked all over my pins (in a good way) and I'm hot all over, he is laughing and the vibration it causes just makes me buck more, pushing myself onto his expert tongue. I can barely breathe by the time he is done, he seems to have exhausted me completely in a matter of seconds yet I am not spent, my entire core is throbbing, expecting, and fully awake for the first time.

His mouth finds mine and I taste myself on him, I am sweet, he tells me so. He flips me on to my front and roughly positions me so I am bent over in front of him... I feel his heat. He tells me to hold on, that this will be quick. It's for him not me. I will learn in time. Then I feel it, his fingers trace my oversensitive clit for a matter of seconds and then he's in. He thrusts into me in one and I feel full to the brim. I am being slammed and I love it. I scream! It spurs him on... Over and over, harder and deeper he pushes into me, my knees shake and I feel like my legs are going to buckle beneath me, it hurts a little but the sensations I am feeling far outweigh the pain, I can feel myself getting close, it was too soon after my torture for me not to enjoy the rough treatment I was now receiving. Oh it feels so good, then... I feel him fill me, his hot load smarting my mistreated entrance. My legs finally give in... I cry out in frustration. Jason rolls me over and gently removes the blindfold... He kisses me sweetly and I slap him, I'm confused and left wanting but feel more satisfied than I ever have. He holds my hand and guides it towards my still aching pussy, he tells me to play with myself until he returns... I ask him where he is going and he just smiles and responds... "To wake our friends".