Raven the Pole Dancer Ch. 02

Story Info
Raven gets a blast from the past.
2.6k words
4.48
25.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven had been working as a Pole Dancer for a few months now, she'd taken the job to pay off her mounting debts since graduating university. The debts were all cleared now and she'd received some job offers in her field of biological sciences, but for some reason Raven hadn't taken them, maybe she was having too much fun at the club, it was certainly a power trip, dancing for men, turning them on and getting paid for it. She was getting on well with the other girls, especially Cassy AKA Candy, who'd she'd met on her first day and also a girl called Sofia who used the stage name Monique.

The three girls were getting ready for their next shift, a busy Friday evening was ahead of them and they all jostled in front of the changing room mirror for the best view. Raven pulled a pair of straightening irons through her long black hair and admired her tanned skin, as she released her hair from the irons it felt hot against her bare chest, which was a nice feeling in the chilly changing rooms which made her soft brown nipples hard.

Candy stood naked next to her, she had subtle red hair down to her shoulders and big D cup fake breasts. Raven who was quite small chest wise was shocked the first time Candy let her touch them but soon came to realise she let everyone and anyone touch them. They'd been out clubbing one night when a group of men drunkenly asked for a squeeze, Candy showed no hesitation in lifting up her top and letting them all have a grope before taking Raven's hand and telling her she couldn't be left out. Raven blushed slightly at the memory as she'd secretly really enjoyed feeing them.

Monique was almost dressed, she fastened her stripper heels over the lace top stockings she wore with a black thong and matching corset. She had pretty porcelain skin and naturally curly blonde hair.

The clubs owner and manager Anthony walked in unannounced, he was strong and muscular with short brown hair. Not one of the girls batted an eyelid at him walking in to the changing rooms and neither did they attempt to cover up their nudity or partial nudity. As he wandered around the room he admired the girls outfits and showed no embarrassment at blatantly checking out the girls' bodies, looking them up and down or occasionally squeezing a butt cheek.

'There's my favourite babes' he called as he reached Raven, Candy and Monique, putting his arms around them and kissing them on both cheeks. 'A Rotary Club is coming in tonight'.

'A what?' asked Monique.

Anthony smiled, 'Rotary club, it's a group of local business men, professionals and so on, anyway I have given them the use of the Savannah Room, I want you three to be at their beck and call, make a big fuss of them, do your best dances. These guys are rich, try to make sure they buy a lot of champagne and a lot of dances'. He reached over Candy's shoulder and squeezed her bare tit, 'Have a good shift'.

Raven finished dressing, she wore some sexy red underwear and matching red stripper heels before helping Candy into a white babydoll that looked good with her red hair. The three girls headed for the Savannah Room, it was used for private parties such as this and featured a lot of animal print furniture and exotic looking plants.

The girls picked a pole each and started dancing to the music, Anthony liked it when the girls were already dancing when the men arrived. As the room began to fill Raven could here all sorts of comments from the men admiring her body. Some of them pulled their chairs closer to the stage to get a closer look at her in the red lacy underwear. Raven smiled at the businessmen as she danced, watching them loosen their ties.

'Let's see your tits baby' called one of them to Candy. Candy explained that topless and nude dances were done privately for £20 or £30.

Some more men entered the room and sat down near where Raven danced, they were older, perhaps in their 60's and dressed smartly. Raven had an uneasy feeling in her stomach, she was sure she knew them from somewhere and so far had not seen anyone she knew from 'the outside world', 'the real world' in the club before, she'd managed to keep her job a secret from family and friends.

The two men nudged each other knowingly, they clearly knew who Raven was and it made her head spin. Who were they? How did they know her? A waitress came over to them and asked what they'd like to drink, they ordered a bottle of champagne and asked for three glasses so that Raven could join them.

Carefully she stepped off the stage in her platform stripper heels and sat down with the men. Taking a glass of champagne she thanked them politely.

'Well if it isn't Little Raven Stevenson' smirked the older looking one.

Raven's stomach flipped over, she remembered where she knew them. 'Mr Jones?' she asked quietly.

'Of course' he replied 'Bet you never thought your old school teachers would one day be watching you in here'.

Raven felt a little sick, Mr Jones was her old maths teacher when she was in high school and the other man was Mr Watson, her science teacher. Mr Watson put his hand on her bare thigh and told her he knew she'd grow up to be a very sexy young woman.

'So I hear its only £30 to see you dance naked for us?' asked Mr Jones.

'That's right' answered Raven, sipping nervously at the champagne she suddenly felt very exposed in her bra and panties and watched as he pulled £30 from his wallet.

'Let's go then'. He stood up and picked up both his and Raven's champagne glass. 'Which way to the private rooms?'

Raven took a deep breath and lead him through the Savannah room to a small secluded room at the back, she shut the door behind her and offered Mr Jones a seat near to the pole. As she stepped up on to the stage her former maths teacher's hand reached out and slid between her thighs, all the way up to her panties. Raven's body stiffened up but she chose to ignore it, she stood next to the pole and began to rub her long, lean body against it. Mr Jones sat back in his chair, legs parted, a visible erection in his trousers.

Raven tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible, she could feel his eyes burning in to her and as the song reached a minute in she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

'Wow' muttered Mr Jones, 'You've certainly grown up'.

Raven blushed and continued on her dance. 'I remember when you used to date young Billy Thompson' he continued, 'Did you two ever fuck?'

Raven did a double take, the entire situation of dancing and stripping for a former teacher was surreal enough but hearing her fuddy duddy teacher use language like that was another thing. 'Erm...No, it was school, it was all holding hands and no tongues kissing'.

'Liar' laughed Mr Jones, 'Bring those beautiful breasts closer to me'.

Raven leant over, her breasts inches from his face. He reached up to touch them but Raven straightened her back before his old hands could get there and continued dancing. 'Which teachers did you have a crush on at school?' he asked.

Raven thought silently to herself 'Not you, you old pervert' but answered 'I used to Like Mr Lewart'.

'Ah yes, I remember your skirts were always shorter on the days you studied English, seems you were always a naughty girl'.

Raven blushed, still feeling uneasy she slipped off her panties, she wasn't enjoying the questions she was being asked, it didn't give her the usual sense of power, instead she felt quite anxious. Dancing naked now she avoided eye contact and just looked at her dance pole, she could tell Mr Jones was looking at her shaved pussy and bare ass.

As the song came to and end Raven silently thanked the lord that it was over, Mr Jones adjusted his trousers to hide his large erection and left Raven to get dressed. Once she'd pulled on her underwear again and headed for the door back into the Savannah she was met by the large frame of Mr Watson. 'Where do you think your going?' he asked, shoving another £30 into Raven's hand. 'Back on the pole bad girl'.

Raven put the money away and climbed back on to the stage, the music picked up and she began so sway gently to it. As Mr Watson sat down, he removed his jacket and loosened his tie. 'OK Raven I didn't pay you to dance, I paid to see you naked, take everything off straight away'.

He used the same voice he would have done at school if a student was misbehaving. Raven did as she was asked, normally she would take off her bra one third of the way in to a song and her panties after the next third. She removed her bra and panties quickly, placed them on the floor and

Watched Mr Watson pick up her panties, feel them in his hands and smell them. Raven shuddered watching this and tried to conjure up the feelings of empowerment she once got from this job.

She began to sway her hips to the music but Mr Watson stopped her again. 'I don't want to see that, just squat down and spread your legs for me'.

Raven squatted down, resting her back against the pole, she parted her legs and Mr Watson stood up and brought his head close to her body, staring at her pussy and taking slow, deep breaths, smelling her.

'OK now get on all fours facing away from me. 'Good girl' he whispered as she lowered herself onto her hands and knees. 'Push your ass up towards me. Good girl. Your ass hole looks so tight'.

Raven's faced flushed bright red and she prayed silently that he wouldn't reach out and try to touch it.

'Lie on your back Raven' he purred and she rolled on to her back, Mr Watson took hold of her feet and lifted them up so her legs were vertical. He squatted slightly and looked at her pussy and ass, his fingers rubbed over the PVC of her shoes and then he pried her feet apart and told her to let them fall to her sides so her legs were spread wide open. His hands crept slowly down the insides of her leg, Raven closed her eyes and hoped he'd stop soon. Her prayers were answered and his hands paused close to her bare, shaved mound, he was almost framing her pussy with his hands.

This continued for the length of the song, Mr Watson picking pose after provocative pose for the naked Raven to contort to. Finally the song ended and Raven pulled her bikini back on and reached for the glass of champagne she never finished, this time she downed it in one, hoping it would numb her brain from what had just happened.

Raven looked up to see Anthony walking in to the room, he sat on the podium next to her and stroked her long black hair. 'That was quite a performance' he smiled, nodding towards a CCTV camera in the corner. 'I always love watching your dances'.

Raven smiled and told Anthony about how the two men where her old school teachers and how it had felt so weird performing for them. 'Small world' he commented. 'Remember how I said I wanted the guests tonight to have a good time? Well I promised my old friends James Watson and Samuel Jones a little more than the old Look But Don't Touch rubbish'.

Raven groaned, she was exhausted and didn't have the energy for any innuendo. 'What exactly did you promise them?'

Before he could answer, her old teachers walked back in, laughing out loud and holding a bottle of champagne. Raven couldn't even be bothered pretending to like them anymore, the tips weren't worth it, she slouched on the podium, making no attempt to smile or look sexy.

'Aww come on Raven' purred Anthony 'Play nice'. He pulled her to her feet and stood behind her, he ran his warm strong hands down her arms and pulled her hands behind her back.

'Anthony, what the hell?' she barked, as Mr Jones pulled her bikini cups down so her pretty little breasts popped out over the top. He smiled and grabbed them in his hands, playing with them, bouncing them lightly in his old, dry fingers. Mr Watson picked up the champagne and poured some over her body. He leant down and drank the bubbling alcohol from her bare breasts and began sucking on her left nipple. Mr Jones took a long slurp from the right nipple and began to suck on it gently.

Anthony held her in place until finally Raven relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of two men kissing her chest. As Anthony let go of her hands completely she put and hand on the back of each of their heads, holding them in place, making them maintain their kissing and suckling. Her nipples kept growing harder as their tongues worked in circles around them.

Releasing their heads from her chest Raven lay herself on the floor and told Anthony to pour more champagne over her. It flowed over her breasts, down her stomach, over her thighs. A trickle leaked down between her legs to her shaved pussy. Using her eyes to convey what she wanted Mr Jones and Mr Watson wasted no time in kneeling beside her and licking her chest, stomach and legs wildly, groaning as they did so, almost possessed. Raven parted her legs slightly and it was almost a fight between the old men over who got to lick her young sweet pussy first. Mr Jones grabbed her by the ass firmly and pulled his head to her, licking enthusiastically at her wet pussy, a combination of champagne and her own excited juices.

Lying there in ecstasy, Raven relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of having her pussy licked and her tits sucked while Anthony watched on, clearly enjoying the show. As her body began to shudder, her hips buckling up and down in pleasure, Mr Watson thrust Mr Jones out of the way so he could push his long, thin tongue deep inside her. Raven started to moan out loud, muttering to herself 'What a slut'.

Anthony stroked her hair and purred in her ear 'Good slut, let your old teachers make you come'.

Raven gasped over and over, getting louder each time, finally her body jerked in to spasm, feelings of orgasm shooting through her entire body. She lay there still for a few moments, allowing her body to calm down, as she sat up she saw both the old men pulling their small but hard dicks out of their trousers, tugging on them furiously. Raven pushed her tits up together and told them to come all over her tits. 'Come for me Sir' she purred at Mr Jones, seconds later warm liquid spurted across Raven's chest, quickly followed by another stream, this time from Mr Watson.

Raven lay their, covered in the cum of her former school teachers while they pulled their trousers back up, muttering to each other about what a filthy whore she'd grown up to be.

Once they left, Raven reached for her clothes but Anthony pulled her shoulder back down so she was lying down once more. 'Come on baby, you can't expect me to watch that and not join in afterwards'.

He pulled out his rock hard cock, Raven smiled and lay still for him. It was a good end to a very strange evening.