Raven's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Raven is given a lesson in pleasure from her new master.
2.8k words
4.47
38.5k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
183 Followers

Reading Chapter one isn't necessarily required, but it will make more sense and give you a better understanding of the characters.

All characters are OVER the age of 18. I am the sole author of this story.

This story has elements of BDSM, submission and reluctance. If you do not like these themes, please move on to something you do like! Giving a story a bad rating just because you don't like the themes of the story is damaging to the author's rating. Be considerate... and I will do the same for you. Also, this has not been completely edited, so please forgive errors in grammar and spelling. I do my best to fix any mistakes but they slip through at times.

Last thing... this is set in a different planet and different time than ours, so I will occasionally give a little information about the world they are in so that the story will make more sense. Keep in mind as you read that this is NOT earth.

Thank you, please enjoy! I love feedback, so please take time to rate and let me know what you think!

-Jaded January

*****

Raven's heart pounded in her chest, and looking her master straight in the eyes, she let go of the dress and heard a quiet whisper of sound as it hit the ground. Under it she was wearing simple cotton panties and bra, both white. It had crossed her mind that she should wear something more appealing when she left for the auction, but she didn't own anything like that... and part of her hoped that he wouldn't like it. This man had done nothing to earn his wealth except be born to a wealthy father, and because of that he felt he had the right to own another person? He didn't just feel that he did... he actually DID have the right to own another person.

She had volunteered for the courtesan auction, so she couldn't really blame him for that... no, the blame fell on her vile stepfather.

She held her chin up high. Whatever would happen, she would not let him break her. Even if she had to act broken at some point, she knew he could never really break her on the inside.

Though, that didn't stop her from being scared. She was terrified. She had never been touched by a man, even seen by a man. Even with her plain cotton undergarments, the look on his face was hungry. The way his eyes went up and down over her body made her want to hide; she started to put her arm over her breasts. It didn't escape her notice that her nipples were hard and so sensitive that even the feel of her cotton bra against them seemed to evoke strange, tingling sensations.

"Put your hands down to your sides. Look at the ground, not at me." His voice was stern, but not cruel. She complied.

He approached her slowly, and her heart beat faster and faster. She wanted to look at him, to see his appraisal of her in his face. She was angry at herself for even caring what he thought, but she found that she did want him to think she was attractive. What is, when all her clothing was gone, he found her lacking? What would that mean for her?

She flinched when she heard the swooshing of a switchblade, and she immediately looked up, ready to bolt-

"Hush now, my little Raven, I'm not going to hurt you. Put your eyes back to the ground. I am simply going to cut away this offensive covering. With one swift cut, her bra fell away. She blushed. He slid the knife back in his pocket, and then reached for her breast.

He took each one in a hand, and massaged them, then ran his thumbs lightly over her nipples. She gasped, and glanced up at him in shock before remembering to look down.

He chuckled. "I know that you are new to this, so I am giving you some leeway today. You need to know, however, than in the future, failing to follow my commands will result in punishment, I will give you a written copy of all my rules this evening, and you will be tested on them tomorrow. For now, I am going to blindfold you-"

She gasped, and trembled a little. He continued- "I will not harm you, I already told you this... I am covering your eyes for your own good. You seem to be unable to keep your eyes down, and this way you won't be tempted to disobey, and I won't be tempted to punish you, do you understand, my little Raven?"

"Yes, master." she replied quietly.

He removed his tie and walked behind her, tying it over her eyes. He came back around, and continued his exploration of her breasts. The sensations that his hands created shocked her, and frightened her a little. He seemed to know how to make her body respond even if she didn't want it to. That was dangerous.

He grabbed both nipples and pinched them lightly, then twisted them back a forth. She gasped at the feeling. Somehow, the tingling sensation shot straight to that place between her legs. She felt her clit aching and throbbing...

The only reason she even knew what a clit was was because of the physical she was required to have before the auction. The Doctor had pulled out pictures very and matter-of-factly pointed out all of the private parts on a man and a woman, explaining what they were and what they did... it had been embarrassing as hell for her, especially when the doctor had to examine her. There was no way to confirm her claim that she was a virgin simply by examining her, he had explained, but a med scan could confirm that she was. (Females of this species start secreting a hormone after the first time they have intercourse. That hormone is only found in the blood after they have had full intercourse, because it is activated by a hormone in the male's sperm and then released after the two hormones come in contact. Because of this, the first few weeks after intercourse, females tend to be emotional as their body is adjusting to and balancing this new hormone. They also tend to have a very high libito during this time.)

"Put your hands behind your head, fingers laced, and spread your legs about a foot and a half apart. Do it now; no hesitation, you do not want to test me." He was direct and firm, but not cruel.

She complied, her hands were trembling as she pulled them behind her head and her knees felt weak; her legs wobbled. She found that this position left her completely vulnerable, with her legs open enough that he could easily grab her in her most private place, and with her hands laced behind her head, her back was arched back and chest jutting out. Her lovely, firm c cups with erect pink nipples moved up and down with her labored breathing. She was trying to take deep breaths to calm herself down, but her heart was pounding hard and fast.

She wondering why he hadn't removed her panties... she was glad, though. They made her feel a little bit safer.

His hand slid over her womanhood, and he began to rub circles over her center. The feelings this evoked were shocking and overwhelming. His other hand slid up and down her side a few times, and then cupped her breast again before resuming the torturous play on her nipple. He pulled lightly and twisted it just a little back and forth, and then leaned down and laved it with his tongue. He then continued the motions with his mouth... pulling lightly with his teeth and then soothing it over with a lick, while his left hand playing with the other nipple and his right hand... well, his right hand was making her crazy. He pulled his mouth away from her nipple and whispered in her ear:

"I love the panties, because they become soaked with your arousal. You can't deny it, honey, you are dripping wet. You wearing these innocent looking underclothes that are soaked with your need for my touch is just so incredibly hot. You are still wearing the evidence of your desire. Your body is an instrument that I can finely tune and play any time I want. You might deny that you want this, but you can't deny the way your body responds to me, my little raven."

Suddenly he reached down and ripped her panties away, making her jump. She looked at him with wide eyes and fought the urge to run. The look on his face was pure anger, and she was trying to figure out what she had done to make him so made. He didn't wait long before he let her know.

"I did not give you permission to move out of your submissive pose. Eyes down. NOW! Stop looking at me! Feet Apart! Hands behind your head. NOW!" He took a few deep breaths, and seem to get himself under control.

"I am trying to be patient with you, little Raven. And to be honest, your naivety excites me much more than I expected it to... but I need complete control. I NEED complete obedience. I REQUIRE complete obedience, and I WILL HAVE complete obedience. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir" she said with a hoarse voice.

"I require you to respond to me always with 'master', do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Good, little Raven, good."

"Thank you, master." she said, meekly. She was determined not to incite his anger again. He seemed to understand where her mind was at. He approached her, and put his finger to her chin gently. She obliged him in raising her chin, but did not lift her eyes.

"Raven, you may look me in the eyes now." His voice was calm, almost soothing. She complied and quietly said, "as you wish, master."

He gave a small, sexy smile, and it made his handsome face absolutely stunning. She felt a knot in her stomach. He was a dangerous man to be attracted to. But if she was going to be intimate with him, she might as well be attracted, right? As long as it never went beyond attraction, she would be okay. ...right?

"Do you know why I insisted on calling you Raven?"

"May I answer freely, master?"

"Yes."

"I believe you wanted to dehumanize me by insisting that I have no control, not even over my own name. It was a way of making sure I knew that I no longer belonged to myself, I belonged to you. You are trying to make into nothing except what you want me to be." Her voice was steady, strong... but it was a forced.

"Perhaps that was the original intention," Master began, "I always name my girls. But when I saw you, with you sleek blue/black hair, your sharp little nose, and those big beautiful eyes that seem to look everywhere and see everything all at once, the image of a Raven just came to me. And it seems to fit. It was not the name I had originally intended on giving you, but it suits you.

It is the first time I ever cared if the name I picked suited my submissive. I don't really know if that means anything, but I wanted you to know. My little Raven, I will not be easy on you... when you are my submissive, you will not look at me- your eyes see more than they should, anyway, so it's better this way- and you will obey all my commands... you will be mine, completely. It won't always be easy. I expect a lot. I am going easy on you today, while you learn, but I won't be going easy on you long. I think you are strong enough for this, though. My intention isn't to break you, it's to mold you into what I need. My needs might seem strange to you, but they are what they are. Before we continue... I guess I just wanted to say that."

She continued to look at him, her eyes going back and forth from one of his eyes to the other. Searching. She wasn't sure if he expected her to respond to that. She wasn't sure she could respond. She was confused, scared and... excited. She was angry and ashamed at herself for being so aroused by this arrogant man.

"What is it that you want of me, master?" she asked quietly.

"I want to make you come while looking into your eyes. Just this once. I want you to fall apart while looking straight at me. I am going to make you come, and then you are going to go to your room." His voice was soft but very stern.

Her heart pounded again, and a blush rose to her cheeks. He removed the hand from her chin. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He sat in a chair and pulled her on top of him, straddling his lap and facing him. He spread his legs enough so that they pushed hers apart as well, giving himself access to her. With his left arm firmly around her waist, her eyes boring into his, he slid his right hand into her wet, hot pussy. He slid his finger in, and hummed in appreciation. She moaned, and her eyes started to lose focus. He allowed it. He pulled his finger out and then worked two fingers in, making sure she was wet enough to ease the way. And she was wet... soaking wet and panting. He curled his fingers in and rubbed her in just the right place on the inside as he started to rub her clit with his thumb.

Raven gasped, unsure how to handle the sensations assaulting her. She had never thought anything could feel this good. By the smug look on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing to her, but she was just too lost in the amazing feelings to care. He could go ahead and be smug... he had a damn good reason to be, the way his single hand was shaking her whole world.

The pleasure built and built until it reached it's peak, and suddenly it jumped to new heights as orgasm overtook her. She heard master's voice through her haze telling her to "Keep your eyes open, look at me Raven! I want to see!" and she did her best to comply. He wrung every drop of of pleasure out of her until she couldn't handle the blinding onslaught and she collapsed, completely comatose, into his arms.

***************Master***************

Watching Raven come was the single most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and by far the most arousing. Usually such simple sexual acts weren't enough to get him this worked up, but Raven have stirred him from the moment he laid eyes on her. It scared the hell out of him.

Raven was so much... and she wore her heart on her sleave, making it easy to see what an intelligent and good person she was. She was also pull of passion... passion that had never been tapped before now, and he had a feeling he had just scratched the surface.

When she had collapsed after coming, his first response was terror... had he hurt her? Was she breathing? He checked her pulse and her pupils... and determined she really was okay. He had heard women could come so hard they passed out... he had never seen it happen.

He carried her gently to her chambers. Looking around, he frowned at how plain and unadorned her room was. He would remedy that. He might not be capable of showing her the affection and emotional support she deserved, but he could give her things she would never have had... and he wanted to. Such an odd desire to provide for and protect a courtesan... but he wasn't one to deny himself what he wanted.

He watched her sleep for a while, and then sighed. Looking at the clock, he knew he had to go down to the dining hall. He would make sure a good meal was brought to his little Raven. He would much rather dine with her, but he was stuck dining with the one person in his life that he despised the most... someone so opposite of Raven it was scary. He would be spending his evening with someone who was cold, uncaring and brutal. So he left to go have dinner... with his wife.

January85
January85
183 Followers