Ravenswood Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

"I'm very sorry, Kirsten. Such a beautiful name. My apologizes to your Aunt. I will try and keep the noise down," Frank said graciously.

"Thank you... and well... goodnight," she nervously replied and walked away from his apartment as quickly as possible with her giant floppy spheres wildly moving freely beneath her tank top. From behind, Frank noticed Kirsten had a skinny little butt and her shoulders and back were slim and only served to emphasis the sheer size of her twin monsters. The little encounter aroused him and made his large bulge unbearable in his jeans. He closed his door and returned to his bedroom where Candice had cleaned his cum off her huge tits and neck.

"Was that my boss? Did you scare him away with your big dick?" Candice asked.

"Nope. Person had the wrong apartment," he lied, as he unzipped his jeans and dropped them to his feet. Candice was shocked that he was still enormously hard.

"Damn! You porno studs just don't know when to quit. I don't think I'll be able to walk right for days," Candice groaned.

"I'll give your pussy a break. How about just one last tit-fuck and a nice big load to the face?" Frank suggested.

"Fine by me. Then I have to go home and try to sleep for a little bit before talking to my dickhead of a boss about my job."

Candice gave Frank a nice, sloppy blow job before he inserted his huge hard cock between her massive boobs. Frank rode her chest for several minutes, smothering his stiff cock deep between her firm flesh bags. He started losing control when Candice used her tongue to lick the bulbous head of his cock each time it peaked out from between her breasts. Soon Frank was overtaken by pleasure and spewed his filthy desires all over Candice's chest, neck, and face for one last draining of his balls...

The very next night, Frank was pleased to see all of his students had returned. There was usually a high dropout rate for people taking night school but he somehow managed to keep his students wanting to learn more. Brie and Vanessa did sidetrack a little bit with passing notes written on crumpled paper and whispering to each other. Everyone was in class except for Roberta Wilson. She was once again missing.

"Does anyone know Roberta?" Frank asked the class. Again, no one answered, not even to say if they knew Roberta or not. He sighed and finished taking attendance. Frank was quite surprised to see Peyton sitting in her usual spot in the back of the class. Visuals from their hot encounter the other night immediately plagued his mind. She was pure Latino sexiness and Frank wouldn't mind another go with her. His cock stiffen up so he sat behind his desk for most of the class. His other two students, Brie and Vanessa added to his stiffness as well.

At one point during his lecturing, the assistant night school coordinator Miriam Frasier stopped by to see how things were going. To Frank's surprised, she wore her hooded-sweatshirt tied around her wide waist in an early 90's fashion and her humongous bulbous udders were in plain view! They hung naturally heavy from her upper chest, thick and peaky and dominated the rest of her broad torso even while wearing a supporting bra underneath a crazy tie-dye colored oversized t-shirt that was tapered into her skinny bellbottom jeans. Frank's hard erection became more massive with his face inches away from her titanic bulging bosoms.

"How's your second night coming along? Heard great things about last night. You seem to be really making a difference in their lives Frank," she spoke. Frank was sure the great things she heard about from last night was not his hot encounter with Peyton.

"Oh, it's coming along and I really enjoy what I do," Frank responded.

"That's good, Frank. keep up the good work." Miriam stood next to Frank and seemed a bit hesitate to leave. "Okay, I'm off. Have a good night."

"Yeah, same to you," Frank replied a bit puzzled by her behavior but he wasn't surprised. She seemed like an oddball. As left his classroom and turned the corner, Frank saw Clifton coming from around the opposite corner. He paused in front of Frank's doorway and gave him a jealous stare.

"What's his problem?" Frank thought. Clifton turned his head and proceeded to walk away in the same direction as Miriam. Frank shrugged it off and continued looking over some paper work.

Class ended an hour and a half later and everyone was packing up their things and heading out the door except Peyton. She approached Frank's desk with a cheerless expression on her face.

"Is everything all right? Is he still cheating on you again with Tonya?" Frank asked.

"No, in fact, he was never cheating on me. Apparently the Tonya he was seen going to was Tonya's Jewelers. He has been checking out engagement rings for a while and he came over last night right after you left and asked me to marry him... And I said yes," Peyton explained.

"Congratulations," Frank said a bit disappointed.

"Thank you," she said and smiled. "Last night was fun and I really enjoyed it, Mr. Spellman. I don't regret it but I do feel bad for being the one who cheated on my fiancé. I guess it's just something I'm going to have to keep from him and start my life fresh from this moment on. Well, goodnight sir."

Peyton walked out of the classroom and completely out of Frank's allowed to fuck list, but that didn't stop him from watching her magnificent fat ass that he had the pleasure to fuck last night, as it swayed from left to right. Well at least their's Candice, the busty delivery girl from last night, he though. He hoped that she had recovered enough to pull an all nighter to relieve him of a long days hard-on. And then there was Kirsten, his landlord's busty niece. She popped into his head and Frank could not forget about how shy she came off yet wore a thin tank top with no support for her giant torpedoes and excited nipples. His cock instantly stiffen up semi-hard but his horny thoughts were soon interrupted when Brie and Vanessa came back into the classroom.

"Frank?" spoke Brie.

"Yes girls?"

"Vanessa and I can't express how much we're learned just from two nights of your class. You're one hell of an English teacher," Brie expressed.

"Why thank you, Brie," he replied with gratitude. " It's very rewarding knowing I'm making an impact on two of my favorite student's lives."

Brie nudged Vanessa in her arm, as she was telling the pleasantly plump girl to say something. Frank raised an eyebrow as if there was more to this conversation that he wasn't aware of.

"It's true Frank and we would like to properly welcome you to Stockton if a little get together at our place tonight. Are you free?" Vanessa asked.

Frank was hoping to fuck Candice again tonight if she was up for it but he didn't want to disappoint his students if they were going to throw him a welcoming party.

"So will I be seeing all my students at this welcome party tonight?" he asked.

Brie and Vanessa looked at each other with hesitation until Brie smiled devilishly at her. Frank became a bit suspicious after seeing that smile.

"What's really going on ladies?" he asked.

"I told you this was never going to work, Brie. He's our teacher. This idea is going to get us kicked out of night school," said a doubtful Vanessa.

"What idea? What's going on?"

"Truth is Frank, there wasn't going to be any party. None of the other students would be there. It would just be me, Vanessa, and you. While you were teaching, Vanessa and I were betting on who would you whether fuck. Her or me. We wanted you to come over so we both could try and seduce you to see who would win. We're not in trouble, are we?" Brie boldly stated.

Needless to say, Frank was shocked and blown away by their behavior.

"Girls, I am not a gambling man and that was such a stupid bet. Neither of you need to try and seduce me. I would fuck both of you willingly."

Both girls were shocked.

"Really?" asked a wide-eyed Vanessa.

"Yes. You both turn me on and it's difficult to teach class whenever I look at the both of you. Brie, you're so fucking beautiful and I just love your sensuous lips. And Vanessa, there's not a minute that goes by when I just want to leap out of my seat and grab those giant titties of yours and bury my face in them. So tonight ladies, your both winners."

Brie and Vanessa were overjoyed with glee and Frank's hard cock was bursting at the seams of his jeans.

"So girls, what time should I be arriving for this party?" Frank teased.

"Why wait! Let's get the hell out of here and start the party now!" said an overexcited Vanessa.

Frank, Brie, and Vanessa exited the college plaza and entered into their vehicles. The girls rode together since Vanessa didn't have her driver's license and Frank tailed behind. Across the parking lot sat Marlene Gallo inside her own car as she watched Frank follow his two students in the opposite direction of where his apartment was located...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12