Ravenswood Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"It's quite all right Milton. It actually turns me on knowing you want to fuck me," she said between kisses. Milton had a stunned look his face, as he felt Marlene's tongue invading his mouth. He gasped when he felt one of her soft hands feeling up his incredibly stiff bulge. "You have a very nice package. Why don't I open it."

On her hands and knees in front of Milton, Marlene unbuckled and unzipped his jeans. As she began tugging his jeans down, Milton instinctively lifted his ass a bit off the chair and assisted her. His cock was solid-hard and jetted up towards the ceil beneath his boxers. Marlene purred like a kitten as she reached into his boxers and grasped his hard dick. Milton was inhaling rapidly to her stroking his manhood.

"Oh Milton. It's been awhile since I've had a nice, juicy cock in me," she teased, as she fished his throbbing tool out into the open. He had a nice 7 ½ penis that pulsed in her mature hand. "I'm going to gobble this sweet cock up."

Marlene's mouth descended upon young Milton's cock and he loudly gasped. She bobbed her head with quick motions, up and down and took the entire lengthy of his tool between her lips. Milton's toes curled in his shoes and he felt himself dangerously close to pre-maturely ejaculating. He never felt a woman with such hunger for his dick. He was no virgin like some would think judging from him being a full pledged nerd. Milton has had a couple of girlfriends and only went all the day with one of them. The first girl he fooled around with only gave him hand and blow jobs. Her dick sucking skills weren't good and her teeth constantly came into play. He loss his virginity to the second girl and she wasn't fan of having a dick in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Ms. Gallo." He moaned.

Marlene had the hard cock drained in saliva, as she bobbed her head feverishly up and down the young man's boner. She placed both of her hands on his thighs and caressed them, particular his inner thighs to add further stimulation. Milton gasped and wheezed profusely. He closed his eyes as he couldn't bear to see the woman who was around his mom's age and knew most of his life sucking him to the biggest orgasm he ever had. Her wetly lips literally dragged up and down his hard shaft as if she was trying to suck the skin off his cock. Each time Marlene pulled up, she kept the swollen head of his cock between her lips, then descended down his skinny shaft to the base that was surrounded in thick, musky pubic hairs. She shook her face in his thick, smelly bush with glee. Her intense and untamed sucking motions violently shook her massive EE tits out from behind her robe and they swung wildly between Milton's legs.

Marlene loved up the young man's hard dick with Frank on her mind. She envisioned her lips wrapped around his tool. She wondered if he was incredibly large and thick. She became jealous of the fact that three of his students were able to taste his cock and have it lodged between their legs. She moaned and groaned around Milton's cock as she feverishly sucked and swallowed it to the back of her throat and wanted so badly to feel Frank inside all her holes. She never tried anal before but was willing to let Frank pop her anal cherry.

Without warning, Milton unloaded rope after rope of his hot cum down in Marlene's gullet.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" cried Milton, as his body shuddered under his orgasm.

Although Marlene was caught off guard with Frank on her mind, she kept Milton's cock buried between her lips and swallow every rich and creamy load he produced. She felt his cock as well as the rest of his scrawny body quaking under his orgasm. After Milton had finish cumming, she slowly withdrew his cock that was covered in a mixture of her saliva and his spunk. Milton finally opened his eyes and looked down upon his smiling neighbor. Dribbles of his cum ran down her chin and onto the top of her big left breast.

"That was incredible, Marlene," he gasped with his eyes glued to her bare heaving knockers.

"Let's just say that was your payment for fixing my computer, which by the way, still needs fixing."

"Oh, right! Fixing it right now."

Marlene smiled at Milton and tucked her big fat tits back into her robe. Although Milton was tremendously satisfied by just getting his dick sucked, she wasn't. Marlene hasn't had sex in quite some time and instead of fucking young, inexperience Milton, she wanted a good fucking from a grown man, namely Frank. She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number. After a few rings, she got a connection.

"Hello Frank. This is Marlene Gallo. I was wondering if we could talk..."

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12