Ravenswood Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

Peyton moaned around his cock and swiftly sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down in a classic bobbing style while squeezing his balls. After a couple of minutes, she removed his saliva-coated manhood from her mouth and went to work on his balls. She sucked one, then the other, then both at the same time, and rolled and swirled her thick tongue on them which send chills urging through his body. Peyton looked up at him with her dark piercing eyes as she wetly gobbled his ping-pong sized balls.

"Looks like your cock is ready to be fed to another hole," Peyton seductively said, as she let his big balls slide out of her mouth. She stood up and fell back onto her bed. Her large hypnotizing breasts bounced across her chest and spread naturally to her sides. Frank kneeled between her nicely toned legs. Peyton had a large tattoo of a cobra snake wrapped around her left leg starting at the ankle reaching up to her inner thick thigh. That was very entrancing to Frank as he pulled her lacy black panties down and exposed a dripping-wet thick bush that was mounted over her pussy. He pressed his fat cock-head against her hairy pussy and felt the lips opening up to swallow him in. Peyton gasped and moaned as she felt his enormous hard cock slowly thrusting it's way deep between the slick folds of her hot, tight pussy. She grabbed handfuls of her bed sheets and embraced herself for what was sure to be a long and hard fucking and Frank didn't disappoint...

Frank began steadily sliding his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy. They both moaned at the sensation of their union. He grabbed the teen's legs and pressed them up against his chest with her petite bare feet dangling over his shoulders. He increased the tempo of his hard pounding, thrusting his shaft into the depths of her pussy. Peyton had a look of ecstasy on her face as her heavy make-up began running down and she cried out in pleasure.

"OH God! OHH! OHHH!" she cried out. "OHHH FUCK! OHH Ci! Fuck me with that big juicy cock, Mr. Spellman! Teach me a hard fucking lesson on how to get fucked properly! Ohhhhh fuck!"

Frank squeezed her legs hard as he serviced her wet cunt with his fat man meat until she experienced her first orgasm of the night. She cried out loudly and gripped at her pillows as she came. Frank leaned over pushing his body weight down upon her legs until her naked feet were nearly passed her head. He began to savagely jackhammer the young Latino teen into her bed, fucking her pussy for all he's worth until her body began to tremble fiercely by another orgasm.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Your dick is so BIG!! AHHHHHH!" Peyton cried out wildly, her body writhing beneath Frank. "How would you like to fuck this Latino ass? There's a bottle of lubrication on my drawer over there." Frank didn't say a word and pulled out of her pussy, his hard cock glistening with her pussy juices. He climbed out of bed and fetched her lubrication.

"Bend that sexy ass over," Frank instructed. He greased up his hard cock with the lube as Peyton got on all fours. Everything about her turned Frank on even more; gorgeous ample brown bent over in front of him, swollen pussy still dripping juices, huge fat titties hanging freely, and even the wrinkled soles of her naked feet excited his cock.

Frank poured some lube on his finger and rubbed it up and down her asshole. She gasped from the cold lube. He aimed his cock against her asshole and thrust gently forward while firmly holding her curvy hips. Peyton began whimpering as she felt Frank shove more of his long, hard organ into her tiny, tight asshole. His entire shaft nearly disappeared between her soft, bulbous ass cheeks. Frank started thrusting into the depths of her lubed asshole, filling it up with as much of his fat meat as possible. He loss himself in the pleasurable sensations that surrounded his cock. Frank didn't do too many anal scenes as most of his female partners were too scared to have such a huge cock rammed into their tiny asshole. Frank admired Peyton's courage, manly her huge appetite for cock.

"That's... it... Fuck my ass," moaned Peyton, unable to catch her breath. Frank increased his speed and filled her backside with his enormous hard cock. Her fat ass shook on every hard collision with his groin and Frank loved watching it. He grabbed handfuls of her soft ass cheeks and kneaded them. The tightness of her asshole around his cock and softness of her ass cheeks were quite unbearable for Frank. She had one of the nicest, juices asses he ever had the pleasure of fucking and he felt himself ready to succumb to pleasure. Peyton cried out in her native Spanish language as he fucked her fleshy ass with calculated thrusts.

"CI! CI! OOHHH PAPPPI! CI! CI!"

Her Spanish excited and egged Frank on to fuck her luscious, big brown ass harder. Her large breasts rocked to and fro, swung from side to side and met in the middle with loud claps that echoed throughout the apartment. Frank continued to drill her helpless asshole and added more leverage by standing up and leaning over her backside. He thrust into her until his fat balls smacked against the bottom of her swollen hairy snatch. Peyton loss it and became wracked with ecstasy. She came and her juices spilled from her pussy and onto her bedding. Frank couldn't hold back anymore as well and became overwhelmed by his climax.

He pulled his massive hard tool from between her slick ass crack and let himself go all over her ass and back; hot, sticky, thick, and wild. It was one of the best sexual urges Frank had felt in a long time, as he emptied everything from his nut sack all over this gorgeous teen mom's ass and back. Some of his filthy desires flung up as far as the back of her neck. Peyton moaned seductively feeling his hot spunk all over her backside. Her legs were so weak, she collapsed forward onto her bed. Once Frank had finish cumming and was completely exhausted, he collapsed next to her. The two laid in bed side by side, soiled in sweat and body fluids and breathing hard as they focus on recovering from their intense sexual union.

It was around 11pm when Frank's Ford Ranger pulled up into the parking lot of his apartment complex. He stepped out with a look of overwhelming satisfaction on his face. Just several minutes ago, Frank had some of the best sex he had in quite some time with a student of his and that's saying a lot considering he had done over 200 porn scenes with women of all different shapes, sizes, and ethnic. Peyton definitely knew how to put a smile on a man's face. He only wished the great sex would had lasted longer then two hours. Frank was an all night, early morning kind of guy and was also known for his great stamina. Peyton made no mentions of having a repeat performance but Frank wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck her brains out again. Just the thought of it caused a stir in his jeans.

Frank was completely famished entering his apartment. Having sex with Peyton really worked him up an appetite. He took a look in his refrigerator and realized he hasn't stocked up on food lately. All that was inside was a bottle of water and baking soda.

"Takeout it is then," Frank mumbled. He was in the mood for some Chinese and knew a little place a couple of blocks down that would deliver at such a late time. Frank wanted to jump in and enjoy a nice hot shower before his Chinese food arrived. His body reeked of sex, a smell Frank had gotten quite used too.

As he showered, Frank couldn't help but to recap his amazing time with Peyton. Once she popped into his head, so did his other two students, Brie and Vanessa and their incredible assets. Frank couldn't control his arousal and found himself with a huge hard-on. He stepped out of the shower and decided to bust one out before his food arrived but his doorbell rung.

"Damn." Frank quickly scrambled for his bathrobe and threw it over his naked body. Unfortunately, it did nothing to hide his massive erection. The doorbell rung again and Frank could smell the Chinese food. His order had arrived. "Fucking fantastic. Of course they would arrive at this moment."

Frank was running out of time when suddenly, he looked over the belt looped in his jeans with an idea. Frank seized the belt and buckled it around his waist with his thick, hard tool pressed against his stomach. He made sure his bathrobe was tied tight and headed over to the door. Frank opened the door and was completely caught off guard. The delivery person wasn't exactly who Frank had pictured...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12