Raver QT Gets Her Fantasy

Story Info
Kozmik finally rawks Josh's sailor world.
2.3k words
4.31
15.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a little background information. I actually met Josh (the Leading male of this story) at a party in January.

I thought he was wyckydly sexy, and I would have done things to him illegal in 17 states... buuuut, I was sorta kidnapped by this other guy.

Now- all this time later- I want nothing more then to find Josh and rawk his sexy sailor werld... sooooo- where ever he is, whatever he is doing now... this is- my fantasy- dedicated to him and to all the orgasms I have had with his image in my mind.

* * * * *

Kozmik saw him at a party again.

She watched him intently with blue eyes... as he walked around... talked to people... took some pills... just did his thang.

He was dancing by the speakers all alone... the XTC was running thru her veins clouded her judgment- but yet she knew tonight would be the night that she would correct history... correct what she had done wrong so long ago.

No words were needed... she walked to where he was and wrapped her bead covered arms around his neck and brought her lips to his.

Her pierced tongue invaded his mouth, leaving the taste of blow pops lingering in his mind, he could tell that she wanted him... and he prepared to make dreams reality.

"Lets get out of here, I want you inside of me now." She spoke into his ear as she kissed it.

He was surprised that those were the first werdz in four moths that her glytter covered lips dropped into the sticky air that clung around them... but he didn’t object when she took his hand and led him to the alley that lay behind the little Asian restaurant they both had partied in before.

The sounds of the deep trance Demetri Nocturnal was spinning still was clinging to the warm summer air.

"I love Demetri," kozmik said as she looked at Josh, lust filling her once innocent blue eyes.

"Trance muzik is the best shit to fuck to..." he offered.

"Is that what your going to do?" the innocence creeping into her whisper, he knew it was all a game she played, but it was working.

He swallowed hard and nodded, "I have every intention to. I should have slapped that bastard who put his hands on you..."

She giggled, "You would have broken him in two with your bare hands."

"Damn straight girl, no one touches you from here on. Your mine."

"Oh god! You don't know how wet that makes me to hear you say that," her blue eyes flashed.

He took her into his arms and kissed her again, his aching fingertips gliding silently up her Yellow Gumby shirt and rubbing her nipples thru her lacey lime green bra.

"I've been dreaming about this for months..." She moaned.

"Uh-huh, is it anything like you expected?"

"Not at all... in my dreams, " she took his hand away from her tits and put it in between her legs, "Your hand was here."

She lay her hand over his, making him rub her whole mound thru her huge jeans. He could feel her growing wet even thru the thick material! She leaned back against the wall and moaned. "Yeah baby, right there!"

Josh kept on rubbing her pussy and kissing her glytter-coated lips. Until she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I want to taste you... I want to swallow your cock." She undid his fly and let his 7" prick out into the orange light that watched all of this in silence.

She took the head of it into her hot mouth and her tongue ring danced on it sending shivers down his spine.

"Damn girl, I didn't know you wanted me this bad..."

She looked up at him and smiled, "I'd answer that, but my mommy told me not to talk with my mouth full."

She then dove down and took his entire cock into her mouth... her tongue werking it up and down... the ring dragging along the underside oh his rod.

Her hands reached around to his ass and clamped down, pushing him deeper into her mouth. She sucked him gently at first... just savouring the feel of her deepest fantasy coming true... then she started sucking him hard...long sucks that made him nearly go cross-eyed.

"Koz... I think..." He winced, "I think I am gonna cum soon... where do you want it??"

"I want it in my mouth you silly..." She ran her tongue all around his head, her hand gripping the base.

"URGH!! GODDD!!" he shot his load down his hot little rave slut's throat and she lapped it up like it was XTC.

"Kozmik!! I don't think I have cum like that for at LEAST a year! Where did you learn how to suck a cock like that??" he questioned, running his fingers thru her prickly mane of blonde Spikey hair after a few moments passed.

She grinned, licking the last hint of jizz from her lips, "You pick up a thing or two over the years... Now Josh, I don't care how hard you just came... I want your cock buried inside of my pussy right now. I know you can do it... get it up and put it in me."

"I just came... I can’t get it up that fast."

She just smiled and pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the ground. "I'll make sure you can get it up. Don't worry."

The orange light kissed the curve of her breasts. He never thought he'd see her again... moreover- he never thought he'd see her getting naked in an alley!

But as he watched in amazement, her fingers trailed down her stomach and came to rest at the button of her phat pants. She smiled, teasingly licking her lips as she undid the button. Her fingers pinching the tab of the zipper and slowly dragging it down. As they opened- he could see the top of her lime green thong peeking out. She slid her pants over her hips and before he knew it- she was kicking them to where her T-shirt lay.

She stood in the glow of the street lamp in her matching lime green thong and bra... as well as her beads. The bracelets snaked around her wrists, and her pacifier lay between her perfect breasts.

He could feel his cock starting to rise again at the sight of this rave angel offering herself to him where anyone could see.

"I've been waiting for this," she said as he walked to her and touched her arm tenderly.

"Have you?" he whispered.

She nodded. "I wished over and over again that I could go back and make everything right when I had the chance in January... but it doesn't work like that... I felt so-"

He put a finger over her lips to stop the tumble of words that flowed from them. "We are here now. We have this chance. I want to make it perfect."

His mouth found hers, his tongue dancing with her own. His fingertips kissed the flesh of her sensitive back for a few moments before finding the clasp of her bra.

He undid it, and let the green lace fall from her full breasts. He took his mouth from hers and gazed down at her ample chest.

His eyes found hers again, "They are beautiful."

He dipped his head and kissed her right nipple. He felt it growing hard between his moist lips. He grazed his teeth over them, and she moaned slightly, her fingers caressing his stubbly head.

He brought his tongue to the pink pebble, licking it, and running it slowly over it. He went to her left and did the same, causing another moan to escape her opened mouth.

He began to kiss his way between the valley of her breasts.

He left a trail of warmth and wetness from her cleavage, to her belly button, which he swirled his tongue around. His hands came to her hips as his head went further down, eliciting more moans and ragged breaths from her.

She spread her legs and he could see her pouty lips thru the green lace that was already wet with her juice.

He brought his tongue out and snaked it up her slit thru her thong- causing it to become even wetter.

"Mmmmmmmm- that feels so good... but I want you to fuck me. I want your cock- not your tongue."

Josh grinned up at her from his place in front of her cunt. "Trust me girl- You'll get my cock... I am going to break you in two... just use some patience."

"I have been patient for far too long!" She hissed, "I want that cock in me now Sailor!"

With that she tore off her thong and jerked down his pants, taking his plaid boxers down with them.

The feeling of her dominating him, and giving him orders was the last bit of encouragement he needed. His cock was fully ready for action.

She was bringing her hands down to his prick to guide him into her- but he grabbed her wrists, causing her to stop what she was doing.

She brought her blue eyes to his, "What?? Can’t you just do it to me... I'm so hot for you right now..."

He smiled, "I know... but if we don’t go slow- your going to hurt awfully bad, and I'm going to regret not making you feel good. Just relax and lets do this thing right."

He brought a smile to her lips... she knew this was going to be the right thing... the right time... the right place... but most of all- the right person.

He sat her down on a trashcan that was pushed against the alley wall, she wrapped her legs around his waist and gazed into his eyes.

He guided his prick to her entrance- rubbing the head over the length pf her pussy. Her eyes grew and her mouth opened a little... but she didn’t speak.

Josh laughed, "And here I thought you wouldn't be so innocent when it came right down to it."

Kozmik giggled and started singing, "Like a virgin... touched for the very first tiiime!"

"Well- take a deep breath cos I am about to break that."

She did as he said - and he hammered into her, he felt her virginity resist a little- then tear away... causing her to gasp and burry her head into his shoulder.

"Are you ok?" he whispered, not moving his cock from within her.

She nodded.

"You want me to keep going?"

She nodded again, tightening her grip around his neck.

He grabbed her hips and started slowly bringing his cock from her tight passage... then sliding it back in.

Inch by inch- he fucked her.

The pain subsided to pleasure. And she was astounded at how good he felt so deep inside her.

She'd been licked before... but it didn’t feel half as good as this.

Koz lifted her head from his shoulder and looked down. She saw his gorgeous penis dipping into her body and she loved the sight.

He smiled- watching her eyes follow his tool.

"You like what you see?"

"Oh hell yes..." she looked up at him, "and it feels so good!"

He kissed her lips, his tongue probing her mouth with the same rhythm his cock had in her pussy.

She could feel herself losing control... Second by second... finger by finger... she was releasing her grip on the rope of her sanity. He was dragging her over the edge of thoughts- and all she could do was feel.

Every single nerve under her skin sizzled with a hiss only he could quiet.

Every fiber of her essence screamed his name, and he knew it.

He kissed her shoulders and kept his pace... in and out... in and out.

Koz's pussy started to spasm around his cock... they could both feel her approaching orgasm.

"Baby- I am going to cum..." She squinted her eyes closed.

"I know- I can feel it.. Just cum." He cooed, "Cum for me. I want to feel you do it... hold on to me and cum hard."

His words threw her over the edge.

She tossed her head back and arched her back to meet his thrusts and came with a loud yell.

Her dripping cunt clenched Josh's prick for all it was worth- causing him to cum also.

He squirted streams and streams of red-hot jizz into her as both their cries filled the night air and meshed perfectly with the slightly muffled muzik coming from within the rave.

Kozmik's head once again fell to his shoulder.

She wore a dreamy smile when she spoke, "God damn... I think I am in love with you."

Josh grinned at a job well done, "Well I would certainly hope so. After all- I am making you my rave angel."

He slid his limp pole out of her and straightened.

She closed her legs as he did so and he helped her off of the trashcan.

He started putting on his clothes after he gave her a long, wet kiss.

Kozmik bended over to grab her bra and she felt Josh's hands on her back.

She looked back at him, her puzzelment painted all over her face.

"I just glanced over here and I saw you... your ass begging for me... and your pussy still wet.. and I remembered something I forgot to do..."

He dropped onto his knees before her.

His tongue slid into her pussy and straight to her clit.

He wasted no time... he just assaulted her little bud that peeked from its pink hood and cried for more attention.

Immediately her legs began to shake- and she felt another orgasm rolling in on her.

"Holy crap!! I'm Cumming again!!" She wailed as her legs clamped around Josh's head.

He thrust his tongue into her hold to catch all the juices that fell from her.

When she was done, he rose to her lips and kissed her passionately.

She could taste her juice, and his cum all in one...

She knew it wouldn't be the last time their sex sauce would be mixed.