Ravished By A Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unfastened my dress so that I was also naked and sat astride his softening cock. My hands massaged his spunk into his body. My pussy was wet and I was aware that his cock was already beginning to respond to my warmth. The wonders of a young virile man!

I stimulated his growing stalk with the movement of my pussy backwards and forwards over it's length. Fuck, it felt so good. His cock now firm I lifted myself up from him and took his hardness in one hand positioning it at the entrance to my cunt. With a yelp of pleasure I dropped my body downwards skewered on his cock, feeling myself stretch with his size. He was fully inside me every inch devoured by my hungry cavern.

I sat still, circling my tits with my hands as I concentrated on the senses and sensitivity deep inside my cunt. His length was, as if, deep within my womb. I lifted up an inch and let myself fall onto him again, bending forward so my clitoris ground onto his pubic bone.

His hands grabbed at my breasts and I lowered them so he could reach them with his mouth. He sucked like an infant wanting his dinner as my cunt pulsated with contentment - at least for a short while.

Peter sighed and I couldn't believe he was ready to cum again. I leant back again to sitting upright and started to bounce slowly up and down on his cock. As I became more and more aroused I was using his whole length to stimulate my intimate nerve endings. I was an animal, a bitch on heat, desperate for his spunk to drench my womb and vagina. I wanted to be filled to capacity.

I screamed out loud, now also rubbing my swollen clit with one hand to increase my lust and wantonness. With my cunt beyond control my orgasm overflowed and my body pushed down so that his cock was full inside me. Peter now came as well and I could sense his juices being forced into my very soul.

I allowed his penis to soften inside me enjoying the warmth and comfort it gave and we started to talk about sex. At last his inhibitions seemed to have flown. He asked if he could see my clitoris again. With regret I dismounted my stallion and lay down next to him.

"See?" I said and he looked at my sloppy, wet, stretched cunt. I pulled back the hood of my clit fully for him to see. I nearly orgasmed at the thought of him looking at me. His head went closer and I guided it to my clit.

"Suck on it," I ordered and pushed his mouth onto my hardness, "Suck on it … please!"

He did so, his lips warm and unbelievably soft. I was groaning with lust and looped my legs around his neck and head keeping him in place as I orgasmed again, my juices escaping from my now gaping cunt.

"Thank you," I said.

His mobile phone then rang. It was his mother. She wanted him home to help her with something.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," he answered.

"I've got to go."

As he stood his cock had sprung to life and I took it into my mouth and slurped like a desperate porn star . He stood still while I knelt before him sucking him, wanting him to cum once more before he left. I used every trick I knew and in a few minutes he was unloading into my mouth every drop of his remaining jism.

"I've got to go," he laughed.

With cream trickling from my mouth I said, "Bye. Aren't you going to kiss me?"

"No way," he grimaced, "See you tomorrow."

But I didn't see him 'tomorrow', or ever again.

Saturday:

It was time to go home, back to England, back to business and stress and my husband. But, for a short while, I had been young, sexy and free again.

12