Ravished Wench

Story Info
Edain is forced by a stranger in her stable.
1.4k words
3.97
245.4k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,056 Followers

Edain gripped her shawl around her pale shoulders trying to keep her small body warm. Her long raven hair blew savagely in the gusting wind.

The rain pelted ferociously against the roof of the stable as she heaved the door open with one hand. She looked up and could hear the tapping of the rain against the metal roof.

She forced the door closed behind her, cutting off most of the wind. Lightning flashed nearby and lit up the inside of the stable through cracks in the wood panels.

"Augustus! How did you get out of your stall?" Edain met the eyes of an obsidian stallion who was pawing at the ground nervously.

Edain placed her hand along the wall, looking for the lantern so that she could see a little bit better. She lit the lamp so that the darkness only engulfed the edges of the stable.

"What am I going to do with you?" She questioned the stallion, half expecting an answer.

She grabbed a coil of rope the was hanging on the wall of the stable and threw it around his neck.

"Back in your stall you go, Augustus." She walked the stallion towards his stall and closed the door, locking them in together.

The wind whistled through the small crevices of the stable. Edain looked up at the stallion and placed her hand at his whithers.

There was a rustling from the hay loft above them and Edain pulled her shawl about her once more. She eyed the landing that was stuffed with hay for the coming winter months. Something, or someone was up there. The stallion began to paw at the ground nervously once more. Edain slowly left the stallions stall and closed the door behind her, keeping her eyes on the loft the whole time.

Edain bit her lower lip and shivered slightly. "Wh-who's there?" she called out quietly.

Something brushed against her right shoulder and she turned to see what it was. There was nothing there. She turned back to look at the stallion who neighed loudly at her.

"I don't have anything!" She called out.

She felt something brush against her shoulder once more. She turned and came face to face with a man at least a foot taller than herself.

Edains heart skipped several beats as she looked up at him. His piercing green eyes stared ferociously back at her. His long brown hair hung loose about his shoulders.

"Oh, I'm quite sure you have something..." He trailed off, looking down at her ragged shawl and pulled it to the side, revealing her large bosom.

Edain opened her mouth in protest and backed up. He followed her, step for step, they're eyes locked together. Edain felt behind her and realized she had backed herself up against a wall.

"I'm really not that sort..." she stammered.

The man grabbed her shoulders roughly, forcing her up against the wall.

"You will be." He gazed down at her. He tilted her chin up with one hand and brought his lips down to meet hers.

Edain was shivering in fear of the large man that loomed over her. She tried moving her head away from his, but he only grabbed her again, shoving her against the wall.

She brought her hands up to his chest and tried to push him away. His lips curled into a small smile as he grabbed both of her arms and raised them above her head and pushed her back. As he held her there, she glared angrily at him.

He stepped into her and she could feel a hardness growing at his crotch. He leaned into her and began to kiss her roughly and passionately. Edain struggled to try and free her hands from the mans tight grasp to no avail. She felt his tongue searching for hers inside her mouth. He began to grind his crotch against her and she could feel own growing arousal.

His tongue continued to flick against her own. He placed his weight on her hands, holding both of her frail wrists with one hand as he began to remove his leggings with his other hand. His large erect cock protruded as he let his leggings fall to the ground.

Edain felt herself growing wet as she looked down at his large cock. He paused momentarily and looked between her and his large cock. "You want to feel this inside you?" He questioned her. Edain cast her eyes downwards looking ashamed. "Do you want to feel every inch of it?"

He grabbed her chin with his free hand and she looked deeply into his eyes once more. "Answer me, wench." he glared at her.

Edain felt the growing wetness between her thighs and feared admitting how much she craved letting out her animal instincts with this stranger.

His eyes were hard and carnal. "Give in. Give in to me." he whispered in her ear.

Edain could contain herself no more. She lifted her head to meet his and pressed her lips against his. He leaned on her wrists, reminding her that she was still his prisoner. He lifted up her skirt with his free hand, tearing at her undergarments, ripping them. He gazed down at her exposed crotch and stroked his cock.

He hoisted her up against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his muscular body. He guided his cock into her engorged cunt, still holding her arms above her head. His mouth met hers once more as he began to pound into her. He felt how tight she was with every movement.

As he pounded into her, she couldn't help but moan loudly.

"That's it. You dirty little wench." he mumbled as he slammed into her.

Edain turned her head to the side, still trying to hold on to whatever dignity she may have left. She closed her eyes and felt his balls slap up against her. "Gods..." she mumbled.

"You like it, don't you? You like feeling a strangers cock inside your tight little cunt, don't you?" he sneered.

She turned her head to face him, feeling every inch penetrating her small cunt and feeling herself giving in more and more. "Yes, I'm a dirty little wench. And I love the feeling of your cock inside me" she spat at him.

"Good girl." He pounded into her. Her body began to tense up and she could feel herself about to cum. "That's it...cum for me. Cum on my cock." At this point Edain needed very little encouragement.

"Oh my god...Mmmmmmm..." She moaned loudly, cumming on the strangers cock. He forced every inch of himself into her, feeling her muscles contract around his cock.

The stranger pulled out of Edain and forced her onto her knees. The ground was cold and dirty, but she craved the feeling of him inside of her. He pushed her skirt over her hips and spread her buttocks apart, guiding his shaft into her cunt once more. He reached forward and grabbed her hair at the base with one hand and begin to move in and out of her again.

Edain moaned loudly. "Yeah..." she moaned "Fuck my tight cunt." He began to move fast and faster inside her. Every time he pounded against her, she could feel his balls slap against her clit. He yanked on her hair as he began to plunge into her harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum inside you, you dirty wench." he said between clenched teeth. He let go of her hair and grabbed onto her hips, moving her against his cock as he shot his cum inside her. He kept his cock inside her for several minutes, making sure very little cum dripped down her thigh.

He pulled out and pushed her to the ground. "You liked that, didn't you?" She looked up at him and nodded sullenly. "Good. Because I know a great many men that would love to do this and more to you."

Edain brushed her hair out of her face. "Who are you?"

"I'm Balin. I'm a slave trader from the North." He smiled at her, buttoning his leggings. "And you, my dear little wench," He grabbed her hair "are now property."

Edains eyes widened as she looked up at Balin, unable to speak.

Balin grabbed the coil of rope Edain had used earlier on her stallion and began to bind her hands. He saddled the stallion and hoisted himself up, pulling Edain after him. "I have some business to take care of in the East. I'm sure you'll make a nice present."

He pushed the stable doors open and galloped off down the dirt path.

jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,056 Followers