Ravishing a Red Head

Story Info
Hot violent sex; she did ask for it!
1.5k words
3.99
92.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyelids are still droopy. The chloroform did its work. You've been out for like a half an hour and during that time I easily stripped you down to your bra and panties, gagged you and handcuffed your hands behind around the pole in my bedroom. And I thought moving into an apartment that was a converted fire station would be a bad idea.

I didn't bind your legs because I'm going to spread them apart and torture you. I also have good reason for not blindfolding you; I want you to see everything I'm about to do, as I do it. I don't want to gag you to the point that I can't hear you at all, that's really no fun. It'll turn me on to hear you whimper and scream with the rag in your mouth. And with your hands bound behind you and the steel pole holding you capture, we are about to have one hell of a fun night.

I'm getting kinda bored with you now, so I lightly slap the side of your face.

"Wake up cutie patootie," I laugh, as your eyes begin to open. You blink several times and try to bring the world back into focus. Upon realizing that you can't move your hands, you try to yell, but discover the gag. I sigh and grab you by the hair, forcefully standing you on your feet. With a yelp, you glare at me with a pleading look, wondering what is happening.

"Well hey there, you've been asleep for a while. Jeez, I had to hold back from raping the shit out of you while you were unconscious, just to wait for you to wake up." I turn my back on you and show you what is behind me. It's a table full of objects and your eyes open wide.

"Nnn-mmmm!" you yell through your gag, but no words come out. The startled look in your eyes say it for you.

"Ohh, you're worried about this stuff, huh?" I show her a flat ended hair brush. "I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy tonight. I know I will." I walk towards you, then stroke your cheek with the hair brush. You sob a bit. That makes my cock hard. I rub against you, licking your lovely lips as they protrude from the gag. I love how you don't wear lipstick. I can taste your cherry chapstick. A single tear rolls down your cheek and I catch it with my finger. I hope your eyeliner runs and your mascara smears.

"Now, now, cutie patootie," I croon. "I know for a fact you'll like this. You told me yourself online, in that chat we had."

Your eyes squint as you search your memory for what I'm talking about it. Suddenly you come to realize that the guy you had an erotic chat with online a few weeks ago, accompanied by hot, nude pictures of yourself, has become a real life situation.

"That's right," I laugh. "After you told me where you lived and worked, I hung around the area to check you out. The moment I saw you, I knew I had to have you!"

I pull out a piece of paper from my jeans pocket and read, "29 year old hot red head, loves torture, control, feeling helpless, wants to have a scary/fun time with someone who will give me a good whuppin'!" I chuckle as I crumple up the paper, tossing it on the floor behind me.

You stare at me, then slowly shake your head back and forth, as if denying said conversation. You obviously didn't mean for it come true. Or, you can't believe your fantasies are about to happen, right here tonight.

I snatch your long, red curly hair in my fist, forcing you to look at me. You try to close your eyes, not wanting to face me, so I grab you by the neck instead. After a moment's struggle, you give in and look at me. Another tear runs down your lovely cheek, but I do not gently remove it this time. I backhand your cheek, leaving you breathless, panting through the gag. I am careful not to leave a mark on your sweet face.

I wrap my hand around your tiny neck and growl in your ear, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight. If you choose to enjoy it, good for you. If not," I smile, "I'll still cum all over your face." I smirk as I see you close your eyes tightly. "Are you turned on? Let's check."

I pull out my sharp knife from my pocket and it slices through your pink hipster panties easily. I am careful not to cut your pretty little round hips. Standing back, I admire your perfect little cunt.

"So you're NOT a natural red head, huh?" I ask, looking down at your crotch. I chuckle, amused by your terror.

I lean my body against yours, rubbing my cock on your pussy. Even through jeans, you can feel how hard I am. You are making me hard with your vulnerability. I can't wait to spend all night playing with you.

I cut off your bra with my knife, throwing it above my head. As I lean into you, one hand reaches under your panties into your pussy, the other has the knife at your throat.

"Turned on a little, are we?" I ask, as I move my fingers around your wet hole. I knew this would make you hot. Using my middle and ring fingers, I rub them on the outside of your pussy lips, then shove them into your tight hole. You moan, your eyes roll back, your chest heaves with ecstasy. You are ashamed of how horny you are by all this violence.

I unzip my jeans and pull my already-hard cock out. Your eyes grow wide as they realize how big and thick it is. A soft moan escapes your lips. I think you want it as bad as I do. I gently grab your left leg and left it up around my thigh. Gyrating my hips against yours, we are mixed in a dangerous, yet sexy dance. Both our breaths quicken, I lick your neck and pinch your nipples. You begin to gyrate your hips back to mine. It won't be long before I'm inside you and I am savoring the wait.

I lift your other leg and you automatically wrap your legs around me, part because you don't want to fall, part because you want to cum! Your eyes begin to close and your chest heaves. I knew you'd be turned on.

As my jeans fall to the floor, my hard cock slides right into your soaked hole. My thumb grazes past your clit and you moan loudly. I hold you up with one hand under your soft ass and the other hand goes back around your throat. I pump my cock hard in and out of your sweet pussy and sweat begins to build up on both of us.

"That's it, baby!" I cry, as I buck into your thighs. "Fuck me back, you know you love this!"

You wildly throw your head back and forth, getting closer to cumming. Your delicious juices run down your thighs and your plump 38C breasts bounce around my face. I manage to grab one of your nipples in my mouth and suck hard. This causes you to stiffen up. Your breath is shallow now, with my hand around your neck, but you open your eyes and look at me this time. They say more; I can read them.

I quickly withdraw my cock from you and legs your legs stand on their own again. Pushing down on your shoulders, you kneel obediently on the floor, still mad with passion. My cock finds it way to your face, your sweet lips a tease as they are still taped up. I gently pull the tape and grab the rag from your mouth, giving you a few seconds to gather your breath. You barely give yourself time and gobble my cock on your own!

I close my eyes and savor how tight and warm your mouth is. You are certainly no stranger to sucking dick and it's obvious you love it. With your hands still bound behind your back, I grab a fistful of hair in each hand and throat fuck you. I love how you gag from the length. Bucking harder and harder, I get close to cumming. All I can think about is your sweet face and how I'm going to drench it with my thick gooey cum.

"Unghh, yeah baby, almost there!" I cry. I quickly pull out from your mouth, jerking off in your face. Strings of cum splatter your face, as you try to turn away to avoid to blows. I get close up, so you can't turn away, rubbing my cock head on your lips. I force you to open your mouth, to taste the saltiness, to suck out the last drops. Cum begins to drip down to your tits.

I rub my cock around, enjoying the lubricated mess on your beautiful body. I step back and survey my scene. The look in your eyes tells me that you aren't ready to end our fun. I deeply sigh, then chuckle to myself. My fantasy came true tonight and I hope yours did too. Judging by the puddle under your own legs, I assume so.