Ravishing Riverdale Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

"I'll do better next time," she whispered, sounding genuinely apologetic. "I should have swallowed all of it. I'm sorry."

"That's alright," I said, grimacing as she carelessly crawled up me until we were in a loose embrace.

Her moist cunt was wet against my thigh and her taut breasts dug their nipples into my chest. I could smell my own musk on her mouth as she rested her head on her shoulder, bringing her hand up to suck her thumb. I wondered if there was more cum to get at or if it was just an unfortunate habit.

"I'm so happy," she murmured. "I feel like a real woman because of you. Not just some... sexpot." She squirmed her pussy against me and I could see the pleasure on her face as my prick touched her plump lips. "Watching you with Camila showed me what I've been missing. Will you fuck me? Be my boyfriend and fuck me?"

I patted her smooth waist and let my fingers roam her creamy skin. Like the man said—offers like that don't come along every day. But then, I didn't like how things had settled, or unsettled, with Camila. A fling with one of her co-workers was one thing, but outright dating her Facebook friend? It seemed like slamming a door shut in Camila's face. "Maybe we should talk in the morning. This all feels like a dream."

"But how am I supposed to sleep when you haven't fucked me?" she teased. "C'mon, Harry. Give me what I need. Or are you scared?"

For the first time, I summoned the wherewithal to look down at her lush, ripe body. She'd stripped totally nude before she'd made sleeping on the couch such a positive. Her full breasts looked like some paean to sensuality, the crimson nipples lost in the ends of her red hair. Then, against my groin, there were her rounded hips, capped with an enticing triangle of copper hair that stood out against the creamy whiteness of her skin. How could I not fuck her?

"I, uh... I have this thing with Camila... not exactly a thing... I guess it is a thing, because a thing is anything, really, and we have something, not nothing..."

She took hold of one of my hands and brought it down to her sex. Like you'd toy idly with a coin or zipper, I found myself gently stroking and prying apart the tender lips of her cunt.

"I mean, you're the one on the CW show, you should know how complicated this relationship stuff can be."

"Yeah," she agreed, though I thought it was more to do with my finger straying up to her clit. "At least none of us are related."

"Yeah! Wait, what?"

As I massaged her clitoris, softly but rapidly, her eyes closed and anything she had to say was all but replaced by a dreamy smile on her lips.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me and it hardly seemed to matter. "Ooooh, that's good, Harry. Yes, right there. Keep that up and I'll let you in the backdoor." Her hand crawled to my groin and found it bulging with new life. She was writhing against me now, nearly begging. "You can be her boyfriend if you want. Just fuck me. We've shared a trailer, you think we can't share a man?"

The thrill of entering this redheaded slut was too much for me. I couldn't wait any longer. I swelled with determination, and she grabbed my swelling in both hands.

"God, I guess you weren't even hard back at the pool. Makes for quite a different. You really are hung, boy." She slid past me, laying down with a smile on the couch. "You just take it slow, and I'll try to take it all."

I eased around alongside her, knocking her halfway off the couch so that an arm and a leg dangled down before I was on top of her. I fingered the lips of her cunt, getting them to open up to me, and slowly filled the opening she gave me. If her fiery warmth didn't make me come, her sharp intake of breath nearly did. It sounded like she was an irresistible mix of pained, surprised, and pleased. I slowly inched a little more into her, savoring the walls of her young pussy as they gripped me tightly. There was nothing on earth like that tender young cunt, except maybe the delighted look on her face as she realized that I'd filled her.

I felt the slippery folds of her relax a bit to accommodate me, then tense, relax, tense. It was like her pussy was trying to figure out what to do with me. Even Madelaine wore a dazed expression.

"More. Give me more. Slowly, lover, but oh, give me what I want. Give me the biggest and the best I've ever had. Make me feel like I've never had a man before."

She arched her firm young ass up off the couch and I thrust downward and soon we found a rhythm. I came up off her, the silver claws of the moonlight through the blinds raking over me, and pistoned back down into the moist darkness of her, her flaming hair shining like a light to guide me.

I didn't have to ask if she was enjoying it. Madelaine let me know. "Oooooh, that's good, more, more, yeah, I love it, more, love it, there, there, right there! Oww! No, keep going, it's alright. It's perfect. It's... everything."

I felt her go rigid by degrees as she got closer and closer to her peak. I tightened up myself as my finish crept closer and closer. When she whimpered "I'm coming," it was like she was a lost, lonely girl, asking for me to join her. I felt the exquisite tightness of her small cunt, grabbing my manhood as I poured pump after pump of my seed into her, hot and eager. She grew more vocal then, more like the Madelaine I had known, and for a moment, it was like wrestling a demon.

"Oh, if only the other girls knew! Good, good, it's so good! It's heaven! More, don't stop, fill me full, yes! Yes! Yes!" she gasped, her fingers clawing my back, her whole body gyrating madly against mine. I gave her all I had and it seemed like all she wanted. At the very least, all she could handle.

She breathed out violently as I came away from her and lay there panting, the overflow of my cum oozing out of her as I laid there beside her. She was half dreaming, half passed out, and there was little else I could do but pull the blanket over us both and join her.

I didn't know if I was her boyfriend, but I damn sure felt like her man.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12