RavMe Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly watched the long-nailed fingers excite the keyboard to her telling of torturous detail after torturous detail. When she stumbled over the lamp bit, Detective Kaine caught it. "You claim he had you handcuffed, yet you managed to swing the lamp at him."

"He, uh, had unfastened my hands at that point," she made up as she went along, "and I seized the opportunity."

"I thought you were blindfolded and unable to see." Kaine poked around for deception.

"He, uh, pulled it off before uncuffing me."

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know why!" Kelly growled testily. "I don't know why he put clothespins all over me either."

"You sure you don't want to do a rape kit?"

"He didn't rape me. He didn't touch me with bare hands or bare anything. He just held me down and tortured me."

"Until you hit him with the lamp. Then he ran away," the detective confirmed. She typed in the words when a sudden hiss flew from her glossy bee-stung lips. She lifted her left hand to discover a chipped nail. "Damn." She foraged through desk drawers and came up empty handed. She looked to Kelly. "You wouldn't happen to have an emery board on you?" Her dark eyes peered through a heavy-duty application of eye makeup.

Kelly's jaw dropped in disbelief. She had lost everything she owned. She had suffered a brutal attack, and this vampish enforcer of the law wanted an emery board. "Uh, no, sorry. Are we nearly through here?" was all that she would contribute.

"Unless you have any further information to add at this time," Detective Kaine said with a rote tone while she dug around in her handbag and searched under piles of paper.

Kelly had plenty of information to add as concerned the fraudulent emails, the unauthorized use of her credit card, and the unknown man who paid mysterious visits. She was reluctant to share it for fear it would affect the presumption of her innocence. She left the station sore and weary from the grueling events of the day. A uniformed officer brought her home in a patrol car to the questioning looks from reclusive tenants who never gave her the time of day.

To be continued...

12