Raw Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well," he said. "Someone is horny..."

As soon as he put the beer in the refrigerator, she turned him around and passionately kissed him as his hands roamed her warm and still moist skin.

"Did you miss my cock?"

"Mmmmmm," she cooed, lifting his t-shirt and pulling it up over his head while he squeezed her bare ass.

Spreading her legs and grinding her pussy against his thigh, she kissed his chest, licking at the salt from his sweat, and used her tongue to course down his stomach as she slowly dropped to her knees. His hands played in her hair as she opened his belt and the top of his jeans, gazing at the growing bulge against his upper thigh. Pulling down the zipper, she eagerly tugged at his jeans, sliding them and his underwear down to mid-thigh. And there in front of her face was his erotically glorious penis, three-quarters hard, pure sex meat. Quickly taking it in her hand, she guided his cock into her mouth, moaning with pleasure as she felt the head swell and the shaft stiffen as she sucked. It tasted just as she imagined it -- salty and manly.

"Oh babe you make it feel so good," he sighed.

"Mmmm" she purred, slowly moving her head back and forth, letting the head almost reach the back of her throat. His crotch smelled deliciously musky and she took a few moments to nuzzle and lick at his balls while she gently stroked his cock and squeezed the head.

"Take these off," she said, tugging his jeans down again. Once he stepped out of them, he was wearing only his white athletic socks. She kissed his penis and then stood up to lead him into the bedroom.

"I have something nice for you," she said.

"Nicer than that?"

"Uh huh."

And she took his hand. He followed her, his big erection bobbing and swaying as he walked. Her heart thudded at the thought of what she was about to do.

"Lie down," she said as they reached her bed, which was still unmade from her sex earlier in the day. "On your stomach...."

He seemed a bit puzzled, but did as he was told. She then climbed on the bed and straddled him with her wet, cleanly shaved pussy resting on his bare ass.

"Relax," she said, leaning forward to knead his shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels good," he sighed.

She continued squeezing and massaging his back, working her way down to his ass and back up while she pressed and ground her pussy against him. She was so horny she was almost dizzy and the sight of them in her bedroom mirror made her heart pound with lust.

"I'm glad you could come over," she whispered in his ear before kissing his neck. "I really want something...."

"Oh yeah?"

And she slowly kissed her way down to his hairless ass. Softly caressing each firm cheek, she moaned softly as she parted them.

"Mmmm do it, baby," he said softly.

The cleft of his ass was warm and slick with sweat, the scent strong and musky.

"Even his asshole is sexy," she thought as she licked along the length of his crack, savoring the saltiness and the yeasty flavor of his anus. She spent many minutes rimming him intently, exploring his anus as they both sighed and moaned. Licking his asshole and pushing her tongue into it felt so kinky, so powerfully erotic that she came simply by squeezing her thighs together.

He was being driven wild by what she was doing and this quickly refueled her lust. When she rolled him back over to suck him off, she was amazed at how big and hard his penis was. He was incredibly excited and she took the head in her mouth and sucked while stroking the shaft firmly, making him groan and roll his head back and forth.

Then she felt his hand pulling at her leg.

"Sit on my face, baby, I wanna eat you while you suck me off...."

Rising and swinging a leg over him, she was practically panting as she lowered her ass to his face. His hands were all over her cheeks and back and she gasped when she felt the soft, exciting sensation of his tongue on her wet cunt.

"Mmmm, so good," he moaned and she nearly lost it at the thought of him licking where her other man had come earlier that day and throughout the weekend. She liked the thought of having so much sex with two men in the same day. And then she felt that velvet sensation move to her asshole. His moans and licks brought her to the edge of orgasm and she hungrily took his hard penis back into her mouth and sucked and licked as she felt his tongue pressing into her anus.

Pushing her plump ass against his face, she came hard, crying out, Within seconds he groaned and she could feel the pulse against her lips, Lifting her head, she watched his thick white cream spurt until it ran off his cockhead, flowed down the shaft, over her hand and dripped in globs onto his belly where she licked it up, moaning and sighing as his tongue continued to move deep in her asshole. She was totally gone in a cloud of pure sexual bliss and she realized that she was totally into him now and there was no letting go, no matter what the future brought. This was just too good.

12