Raw Gets Gingerlicious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!! Oh shit... You weren't fucking kidding... This is an ass and then some!" Cena further confirms the obvious with a groan as both he and the other WWE Superstar begin to thrust in and out of the respective hole they are deep in, already making the moaning, busty beauty between them bounce against their pumps as they deliver some hard double penetration action while she's suspended completely off the floor.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!! MMMM!! Oh fuck!!" The former TNA Gut Check winner moans out loudly as her lower holes are filled up and swiftly pumped, her big tits shaking as her tanned and sweaty frame rocks and slides against the muscular chests of the hunks she's captured between as they thrust deeply up into her dripping wet pussy and her tight ass.

"UHHHH!! Like... Like that!! MMMMM!! Oh I fucking LOVE THIS!! AHHHHH!!" The stunning redhead shamelessly moans out as she glances between the two men, biting down on her smeared red lipstick covered lips as she holds onto Jericho with her legs and arms wrapped around the veteran's body, allowing him to sharply ram his dick into her nicely snug but soaking snatch. At the same time her juicy backside jiggles as she takes a deep and hard anal pounding from the current face of the WWE as he groans and grunts from the tight to say the very least feeling of her back passage all around his cock.

"Mmmm!! There's a saying... You can sleep with a blonde or a brunette... Ahhhh!! Mmmmm!" The stud who says he's the best in the world at what he does is certainly showing he's very capable when it comes to some intense, thrusting action as he continues to drive his dick almost completely up into the wet twat of the gorgeous independent scene talent mounted on his long member.

"Awwwwww shit!! But you never get any fucking sleep with a redhead! Mmmm!!" He's able to groan out as he fires away quick pumps into that dripping wet but still nicely snug pussy, timing his motion just right with the other sports entertainer so that when one of them drives up into her the other pulls back before going straight up to stuff her full and then repeat the motion to keep all three desirable grapplers moaning out.

"Mmmmm!! I can believe that... Ahhhhhh!! An ass like this doesn't come along... Mmmmm... Every damn day..." The former Heavyweight Champion of OVW moans as sweat drips off his handsome face, the effects of keeping up this intense and hard hitting pace to give the former OVW Women's Champion the kind of fucking that she and her fantastically rounded and juicy ass start to take their toll. It's not going to stop him from enjoying giving it to her however, his hands gripping and keeping her butt cheeks spread so he can keep on slamming his dick home as deep as he can into that tight back passage.

"Just don't... Ahhhhhh! Tell Nikki I said that... Mmmmm... I don't want another beer thrown in my face..." Cena is able to add as he and the other just as hung former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion continue to drive up into her lower holes to leave her wet snatch and thick backside stuffed full of thick man meat, leaving her moaning out loudly and without any shame at all as she's getting banged more like a horny slut rather than a beautiful indy scene grappler.

"OH FUCK!! Mmmmm!! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMM!!" Tilting her long red haired head back and letting out a long and loud moan of lust, Taeler Hendrix starts cumming hard on the dick of Chris Jericho, unable to take any more of his deep pounding of her pussy along with the anal banging she's getting at the same time courtesy of John Cena.

"Oooooooooooh FUUUUUUUCK!! Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm..." She gasps and groans, her curvy body still jolting against the two hunks as they continue to drive their lengths up into her even as her pussy and her back passage tighten around their members to make them groan and cause their dicks to throb. Their final series of pumps aid the Gingerlicious beauty to ride completely an orgasm unlike anything she's felt before and will be tough to match again, but the wide and shameless smile on her sweat covered face shows she loved every moment of being fucked by the two WWE studs.

"Mmmm!! Shit!! Never blew inside of you..." Chris chuckles as he pulls his throbbing dick out of her dripping wet snatch, and similarly Cena behind her also eases his dick out of her backside.

"Ahhhhh... You boys... You boys got something for me?" Taeler gasps out as they answer her question by setting her down on the floor of the locker room, then moving in front of her as they grip their cocks and start to quickly stroke themselves off.

Brushing her long red hair back and opening her mouth wide, she soon finds out exactly what they have for her as Chris Jericho unleashes the first blast of jizz onto the side of her face, managing to aim the majority of his thick load into her mouth, and not too long after he starts letting loose John Cena is right there with a mighty shot that splashes over her nose.

Groaning at the sensation, Hendrix stays down in place as her mouth gets filled up to the point of beginning to spill over her already smudged ruby lips, and as Jericho focuses on feeding her hungry mouth his load Cena aims his dick downward towards her large breasts, spraying the rest of his load onto those fantastic, large tits to give them a more than just decent dose of spunk each.

"Mmmmm..." Seeing the two spent studs finishing stroking off as they let go of their softening rods, she presses her lips together, swallowing down the vast amount of cum with a single, dirty gulp, and even licking her lips clean of jizz for good measure. "So... You enjoy getting Gingerlicious?" Taeler asks with a smile as she gets up off the floor to her feet.

"Damn straight I did... Even if I'm probably going to have to give Nikki a night of make-up sex for ditching her... Again..." Cena chuckles with a smirk as he moves rather quickly to get dressed.

"Poor you... But that was damn hot one, that's for fucking sure!" Chris states with a smile. "Question is... Are you up for another round?"

"Hmmm... I could be... I do need a ride out of here since I had to ditch my friends to "hang out" with you two..." Hendrix playfully says but the way she's glancing down at his dick shows she's more than happy with that idea.

"In that case I've got a ride ready to get to the hotel... And I'm sure I can call up a couple of other guys to join us..."

"We'd better hurry out of here then... Because there's plenty of Gingerlicious to go around when there's some big cocks involved!" She says with another wide smile.

* * *

12