Raw Mommy

Story Info
Son finds his mother tied to a table after recent use.
1k words
3.06
283.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andromon
andromon
251 Followers

Last August, less than two weeks after I turned eighteen, I found the door unlocked. There was dust in the hallway, and a weird smell was lingering in the air.

I thought we got robbed. I snuck in, instantly nervous to the point of trembling. It struck me, too, that my mom was supposed to be home today - I knew she called in sick for some reason or other. Now scared for real, I called out to her, but got no answer.

I looked inside... and stumbled upon her - alone, face-down on the coffee table in the living room, with her hands and legs handcuffed to it, her pale chubby naked ass up in the air because of a pillow tucked under her tummy.

"Mom!"

She moaned. I ran towards her and saw she was gagged and blindfolded. There was no hope that she haven't gotten fucked. Even at a glance, she was taken in all ways a woman could have been. Semen was on her face and hair, mixed with make-up, streaming down her cheeks and chin. Trying not to touch the spunk, I undid the leather belt and pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Mom, what happened to you?!"

Mom spat out a mouthful of drool.

"Please. Untie me... ok? Dear, please."

I hastily pulled at the handcuffs. Then I noticed a key on the TV stand, grabbed it and tried freeing her hands, but the key did not fit. I ran around, trying cuffs on her legs, shocked at the whip lines all over her back and her bottom. Semen was drying on mom's lower back, slowly leaking between her ass cheeks. Her cunt, resting in a hairy puddle of goo, was red and gaping, white and yellow spunk caked inside and around it.

"Oh god, don't watch," she said, but I already saw it.

I was trying to unlock the cuffs.

"Mom, have we gotten robbed?"

"No, untie me."

"Mom, what happened?!"

She yelled at me. I jumped to the cuffs again, and it worked - her right leg was free. Mom stepped off the table, shifting her weight. I tried the other lock, but the key didn't fit. I whimpered.

"Where are the keys?"

"I don't know."

"Mom, where are the keys? I can't take these off... mom!"

"I don't know", she said. "Maybe left in the bathroom."

I ran there. Across the slippery floor were pieces of mom's underwear. Her bra lay whole in the corner, but her panties were in pieces. I saw stockings - with crotch ripped, and stains all over. On the floor, on the sink, in the shower were used condoms. There was piss in the toilet and on the floor. Lipstick was all over the mirror, with pink fingerprints, lip stains and wide vertical smears.

Having found no keys, I returned to the room and looked all over it. My thoughts were rushing. Was she forced? Why did she call in sick, though she wasn't? I imagined someone putting a thick cock across my mother's face, balls covering her mouth entirely, and spilling on her forehead, letting it fly over her head and onto the table where her fringe had sponged it. Was that before or after they whipped her? When mom was getting punished, was they fucking her, too? Was someone enjoying her cunt as he whipped her? Did she scream? For some reason, I imagined mom say "Fuck me, fuck my ass, sodomize me." I kept looking for keys, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Mom, I have no idea where the keys are," I said, walking towards her. "Mom... mom, are you ok?"

"I'm ok," she mumbled.

"Maybe we should break the table."

I knelt near it. Now her pale ass was under my nose. Maybe I did it intentionally. Red slap prints were raw, yellowish semen has dried up in streaks. Her ass was chubby enough to bubble out prettily. Her free leg was stretched, making her ass asymmetric; I could see a bit of her pussy. I couldn't see well from behind like that, but I've already seen it when mom was on all fours.

"What are you doing over there?"

"Trying to break the table," I said.

"Careful..."

I grabbed it and pulled. With mom's weight on it, it was harder than I thought.

Finally, the wood broke. So, mom was free.

She stood up almost instantly. She lost balance and had to grab at me, dirty as she was. Blushing, she left for the bathroom.

"Mom, what happened?" I said, following her. "Mom, are you ok?"

She absent-mindedly touched my hand.

"I'm fine. Go outside."

"Mom, what happened?"

She waved without looking.

"Mom! Are you fine? Mom, tell me what happened."

"I am fine. Look... go, I need to dress."

She stuck two fingers in her mouth and cleaned her stomach.

"Mom."

I grabbed her wrist. She stood still.

"Mom, what happened?" I said, almost crying.

"Nothing happened," She snapped. "I got a dildo fucked into my ass. What, you afraid I was raped? I wasn't. Now I need to do something, so get outside and stay there."

"Yeah, you weren't?" I yelled. "And what happened? Is this how you do it? Is this how you whore yourself? Yeah, felt good? Is that your piss on the floor?"

"Mister Jerry A. Fischer, go outside - and stay there for half an hour," my mom said, rose her hand and slapped me across the face. Then I saw her feel sorry. She added, "Please, dear, I love you. Dear, I'm fine. Please go outside."

She turned to the sink. She was nude. Her body was smelling of sweat and semen. Breasts and ass had squeeze and slap marks all over them, and wet spots of dirt. She was getting whipped, fucked and chained when I was at college, and probably loved it, or maybe she didn't. But I also remembered that she was my mommy. She was in control, knew what's best for the both us.

So I did as she said, and tried forgetting.

andromon
andromon
251 Followers