Ray Finds Himself in a Skirt Ch. 02

Story Info
Ray finds out that he is his moms little bitch.
1.1k words
4.22
66.8k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReyLin64
ReyLin64
24 Followers

I was still in a bit of a fog I made my way into the completely trashed living room. As I looked around it was even worse than I remembered it. There where takeout boxes, dirty dishes, and random crap everywhere. I figured I had better get started before my mom came in and slapped the shit out of me again. That was something I could do without. So I started cleaning like my life depended on it. I would be mom's little house maid bitch if that would keep her from slapping me silly.

As I worked around in the living room I could still feel were my mom's fingers had fucked my ass. Just thinking about this made my little cock hard again. I wended to stop and start jerking off right then and there, but I figured it really would piss mom off if she caught me. The fact that I was wearing an incredibly hot little maid outfit did not help much. I had never thought about dressing up like a girl, or maybe down deep I did; all I know is that it made me horny as hell. I really liked it; I loved the way I felt as I cleaned the house.

I did not stop at the living room; I cleaned the house room by room. The only room I did not clean was my mother's room, there was no way I was going to disturb her. When I got to the bathroom I found my mom's gym bag. I was going to take out her gym cloths and wash them, but when I pulled out her still sweat soaked panties I could not believe how good they smelled. The mix of her sweat and pussy juice was like heaven. I took a deep smell and my hand immediately went to rubbing my rock hard cock through my silky little panties. I quickly put the rest of her cloths in the wash and made my way back to my room and closed the door. I lay on my back with one hand stroking my hard little dick and the other one pushing my mom's wet panties in to my face. As I stroked my cock I thought about earlier how my mother had sucked me off and finger fucked me at the same time. Just the thought was making me crazy. Rolling over I put my face in to her panties and slid one finger in my ass and jacked my dick for all I was worth. In no time I felt my nuts explode with load after load of my hot cum all over my bed. Existed I collapsed onto the bed my face still in my mom's panties and me in a puddle of my own cum.

I awoke to a shock of pain across my bare ass. In utter shock I looked up to see my mother just as her second smack hit may ass. I tried to scramble away but she caught me by my pony tail, and held my head back down on to the mattress.

"You little bitch, no one told you, you could jack you little dick off, and what the hell are you doing with my dirty nasty panties?" my mom said in a less than pleased tone.

I tried to explain that I could not help it that her panties smelled so good and that I had gotten so hard it hurt.

"You like the smell of my pussy you little sissy bitch?" she replied.

"Yes mama" was all I could say.

"Good, then lay back and clean me up. Let's see just how much you like the taste of it". Mom said.

My mother then pushed me back down on to the bed and straddled my face. I promptly went to licking her sweet hot pussy. My tongue was all over the place, in and out of her slit then tracing around her big throbbing clit. I could tell I was doing a good job as she started grinding on my face.

"Yes Reylin that's it baby lick momma's wet fuck hole. Lick my clit baby, don't stop make momma cum" She moaned.

I could feel her legs shaking as she was rocking in my face, and then I felt a gush of her sweet tangy juice all over my face. I licked and sucked every drop I could. As she slumped forward I reach down to touch my cock, I was so fucking turned on that I felt like my balls would explode. Unfortunately my mother saw this and I felt her hand smack me across my cock and hand.

"I never said that you could touch yourself! You will learn, that you are only allowed to cum when I say so. Do you understand me young lady". She said with a demanding voice

Again all I could say was "Yes mama".

With a satisfied look on her face, and a bit of a grin she said "Good, now roil over on all fours and stay that way until I get back".

With that she left the room and I quickly got on all fours and waited for her return. Which was not long, she came in the door with what I thought looked like a strange dildo of some sort. Turns out it was a butt plug for yours truly. Mom slipped the butt plug in and out of her dripping wet pussy to lube it up, then without warning slid it in to my tight young ass. I groaned, but I really don't know if it was from pain, or pleasure. My dick was dripping precum like crazy, and I wanted so badly to cum, but I know mom would slap me if I even tried.

"Now" my mom said. "Get up, and clean yourself up so we can go shopping. You did such a nice job on the house last night that momma wants to treat her little girl to some new cloths".

Go out I thought, oh hell no. It was one thing to be dressed up like a sexy little girl at home, but to go out in public is a whole different ball game. I started to complain, then looked in to my mother's eyes and thought I had better not. So I got up and made my way to the shower. With every step I could feel the butt plug moving in my ass and precum dripping from my rock hard cock. I am not sure what to make of all that was happening; but I figured if I knew what was good for me, I would be the best little girl mom could imagine.

ReyLin64
ReyLin64
24 Followers