Ray the Marine

Story Info
Hot marine friend takes girl's virginity.
1.6k words
4
157.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and I had been friends for a while. We flirted innocently throughout high school. Now that I was in college, we hadn't seen much of each other or spoken too much, save for the random instant message every few weeks. This all changed when I was home for the summertime. I was online constantly, having nothing else to do other than work, and we would converse nightly. One night we decided to meet up, both of us being bored and in the same town.

We went out and had a great time, just chilling and laughing. We went back to Ray's house and he invited me inside. He played some guitar and we reminisced about the good old days.

We flicked on the tv and watched Nightmare on Elm Street 5. I got really tense...scary movies tend to do that to me. In order to lighten up the mood he put on Finding Nemo. I smiled, knowing the good times were going to keep going. Then I felt his hands on my back.

I jumped, still spooked from the scary movie.

"Relax," Ray said. "I'm doing this to help you relax, you are so tense" he said as he started giving me a massage. It felt amazing. Having his hands on me was what I was waiting for all night. I mean, Ray had always been cute, but once he joined the Marines his body got jacked and he became hot. Those strong hands felt amazing.

I closed my eyes. His massage went from my shoulders down my back. Those magical hands would wander down the front and brush a breast, or around the sides. It was now that I realized he felt the same way about me.

I had forgotten about the movie when I heard Ray laugh. I then started watching it again. Nemo was in the fish tank at the doctor's office. The angelfish was plotting to get them out. He tells them all to "think dirty thoughts."

"I've been thinking dirty thoughts all night" Ray confessed.

I didn't know what to say. I gave a coy smile, surely he could see the lust in my eyes.

Just them he got up and ran into the kitchen. I ran after him and we played a game of tag, I guess. It was more of me trying to catch him. We got into the bedroom and I pushed him onto the bed. I grabbed a pillow, kneeled next to him, and smothered his face.

"Are you straddling me?" Ray asks.

I move one leg over him. "I am now." I exclaim. Then I felt his package against me. I scooted up his body a little and looked back at his crotch. That bulge in his pants was enormous! I was so turned on.

He turned my head towards his, having removed the pillow while I gaped at his boner, and pulled me down to kiss him.

"I want your body." he said to me.

I was more than willing to give it to him. I kissed him more, making out with this incredible kisser. I could feel how wet my pussy was getting as I laid on top of him and ground my crotch against his.

He took my shirt off and with another swift move of his hand my bra was off too. My big tits bounced out. His eyes widened as he rolled me over, him on top, taking his shirt off too, kissing me deeply. I felt his mouth wander down my neck. His hot breath was heavy on my neck. Finally his tongue made it down to my nipples.

I felt my nails go into his back as he sucked and bit my nipples. It felt so amazing. He would put his mouth over one and breathe, not letting his tongue touch them, just his hot, hot breath.

"Oh God, Ray. You are amazing." I squealed.

He kept torturing my nipples and I loved every minute of it. Not missing a beat, he finagled my pants off as he played with my soft mounds of flesh. Then he stopped. I was confused, but before I could open my eyes I felt that wonderful mouth on my pussy. I yelped in pleasure. I was so happy I shaved that morning.

I played with my tits as he sucked on my lips. I was going crazy and could feel my juices dripping down towards my asshole. He started attacking my hole with his tongue, savoring my juice.

"Ray! Ray! I'm so close! Ohhhh." I screamed as I ground my hot honey pot against his face.

At that he took my clit into his mouth and sucked, swirling his tongue. I felt my body start to let go. He then plunged two fingers into my sopping wet hole.

"Ohh Ray! Ohhhhh. RRAAAAAAYYYY!" I shouted.

He would not stop. He kept fucking my pussy with his fingers and sucking my clit. My orgasm lasted for five minutes. My body kept writhing and thrashing in pleasure.

"That was so amazing." I gasped out as Ray crawled up next to me and spooned me.

"I'm glad you liked it. Man, I love eating your pussy." Ray responded.

We laid there a few minute, me catching my breath and composure. After I calmed down, I rubbed my ass against his crotch, feeling his dick harden in his pants against my backside.

"Ohh, so she is ready for round two now is she?" Ray quipped before he started kissing my neck. I rolled over so I could taste his lips, some of my taste still on them. I tweaked his nipple, feeling a twitch in his nether regions that were pressed up against me. He moved us so he as on top.

"This belt is really bothering me." Ray proclaimed, taking it off as well as his pants. He came back down and kissed me, those lips were so magical.

I will never forget the next sensation I felt. The feeling of an engorged member pressing against the stretchy material of boxer briefs being thrust against my pussy. As we made out he ground his crotch against mine, kissing me hard in an animalistic way. I was more turned on than ever before, feeling his huge covered dick pressing so urgently at my opening.

Just when I thought I could not be turned on anymore, he stopped attacking my mouth with his and in a deep, husky, breathy voice said to me "I want to fuck the shit out of you right now."

He reached over to his pants, still on the bed, and pulled out his wallet. He opened it to find his extra large condoms inside. I was more than happy to snatch it out of his hand and push him back on the bed. Using just my teeth, I removed his boxer briefs, my eyes surely popping out of my head when I saw the massive organ that I unveiled. I knew it was big, but that monster could tear a girl apart!

I gave it a few licks, sucking the head inside my mouth, skimming the edges with my tongue. I tasted the precum that oozed out of the tip. It was so sweet that I wanted more, but I knew it was not going to fit into my mouth, his girth was just too much. Licking a trail down his stiff rod, I came down to his balls: his beautiful, huge balls. I took one into my mouth, and then the other, enjoying the feeling of his sac on my mouth. I stuck my tongue out, licking right beneath them. I felt him shudder.

"Mmmm. That feels so amazing." Ray breathed.

Keeping his balls in my mouth, I opened the condom and slipped it on. Once in place, I sat up, looking into his eyes. "I want you" was a message we were both sending. We rolled over so he was on top.

"Ray, I'm scared. That thing is, well, huge and...this is my first time."

"A sex kitten like you is a virgin? Are you sure you want to do this?"

We both knew the answer. I gave a nod to confirm. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. All you have to do is lay back and relax."

With those words I laid back on the pillows and Ray positioned his gigantic cock at my opening. I felt the pressure of him pushing and his head popped in. He stopped, giving me time to get used to the massive invasion.

"Its okay, keep going." I said through clenched teeth.

He slowly inched his piece into me until his balls touched my ass.

"How's that feel?" Ray asked me.

"Amazing yet painful all at once." I responded.

"Tell me when you are ready."

At that I gave a nod and he started slowly moving in and out. It started to feel more and more pleasurable, the pain going away as my pussy stretched to accommodate the invasion. Soon enough I was thrusting back.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked as he moved faster. Then he bent down and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh God, Ray, I'm not going to last much longer" I told him.

With that he started pounding me harder, fucking me for all he was worth. I pushed my cunt back against him, breathing heavy, squeezing his cock. I reached around and pinched Ray's ass.

"Oh God, here it comes. Fuck me hard! Oh oh oh."

After hearing that I felt the first splash of cum up my pussy. Feeling that I came, and I came hard.

"Fuck me, Ray!" I screamed as I let the orgasm wash over my body.

Finally, Ray collapsed on top of me.

"God, that was the best fuck ever." Ray said between gasps for breath.

"And there are many more where that came from." I replied.