Rayne Ch. 09

Story Info
Historical Romance
2.9k words
4.7
15.1k
5

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days fell into a nerve-racking routine for Gabriella, with Torquemada playing with her like a cat plays with a mouse. Teasing her with torture and humiliation and at the same time, treating her like a lady. She knew it was all a ploy to gain her trust so that she would let her guard down. She was not that gullible and watched his every tactic, learning his thought processes. He wouldn't catch her off guard, but perhaps she would be able to play the part of trusting fool and he would be the one caught off guard.

Each day she was allowed free roam of the ship, while she knew he watched her every move, so she tried to appear relaxed and serene. While in actuality her nerves were stretched to the breaking point and her mind screamed for him to make his move. The game was wearing her down mentally, but she refused to show it or let him win this game!

In the evenings, she was given her choice of beautiful dresses to wear, with all the garments, shoes and jewelry a woman could need or want to dress the part of his female guest of honor. Little did he know that she always picked a dress that allowed her to hide the tiny dagger so that it was always within her reach. that alone brought her some measure comfort. Dinner each evening was always a palates delight, especially given that they were in the middle of the ocean.

What Torquemada had not taken into consideration when he started his little emotional game was that Gabriella was no ordinary woman. The longer he played this game, the more time she had to consider her options and contemplate his next possible move. She knew that once he caught on that this wasn't working the way he had anticipated this game would be over and the torture would begin.

Torquemada watched Gabriella stand in the bow of the ship the wind whipping her long blue-black hair, the sun kissing her skin turning it to a golden hue making her enormous green eyes appear even darker and she became more alluring. Yet, he could find no sexual desire for her, she was a grown woman, and in his perverseness that held no appeal for him. He much preferred helpless, someone who held no real challenge to him. He cursed her silently for thwarting his plans of all those years that he had searched for her. Now that he finally had her within his control, she still held the upper hand, and he knew he must not let her know that.

He could just picture her disgust and hear the laughter if he tried to force himself up on her and his flaccid member would only hang limp between his aging thighs. He had some powders he had picked up on one of his travels, that should it come down to it, he could partake of that in a glass of wine and he would be up and throbbing, but he much preferred to have his cock twitching and throbbing because of her begging him for mercy.

In the meantime he would bid his time and watch and learn all he could about this strong woman. For he had no doubt that he could break Gabriella's spirit and diminish her to a quivering, begging mass of humanity, for he had done so with men that were generals and kings, men of power. He chuckled to himself, she was but a woman, and she dared to think she could best him. He knew that if he could ever see fear on her comely face that it would provide sexual stimulation for him.

Little did he know that he really did not know this woman, for she was forged of steel thanks to the atrocities she had seen this demon thrust upon family and friends and that her resolve to see him dead only made her stronger. She refused to let herself dwell on thoughts of Rayne, it made her to feminine and vulnerable to her emotions, and she must remain emotionless at all costs.

So, she walked the decks to keep her muscles active and her thoughts at bay. That evening as the two adversaries sat across the table from one another eating the meal that the cook had prepared for them Gabriella was disgusted by the slurping and smacking sounds coming from Torquemada. It was all she could do to force the food down her throat and she only did so because she knew she would need all the strength she could muster. For she knew he grew impatient and would soon make his move, she only hoped it would be his last!

"Gabriella, you are more quiet than usual this evening, is something on your mind?"

Gabriella looked at him, her thoughts screaming "On my mind? Why yes, as a matter of fact I was contemplating the many ways I could slit your despicable throat!" But instead she demurely said "no, I suppose the salt air has made me sleepy, there is nothing else on my mind." She watched his face closely beneath a fringe of eyelashes to see if he was gullible enough or vain enough to believe the drivel that had just fell from her mouth. She could tell by the confident look on his hideous face that he indeed believed every word she allowed to grace his ears. She was thankful that he did not have access to her inner thoughts and schooled her features to not give away anything she was really feeling or thinking.

Torquemada sat back watching her, looking for a glimpse into her inner workings, and saw nothing other than a simpleminded female who thought she could beguile him into letting her go unscathed for all the trouble and frustration she had put him thru. It never entered his mind that his captive might be as devious and beguiling as he himself was. He was in for a very rude awaking.

She tried in vain to befriend some of the men under his control; however, they wouldn't even so much as speak with her. She was sure it was out of fear of retribution from Torquemada. They gave her a wide berth at all times. Gabriella knew she could expect no help from that quarter yet she still attempted daily to befriend them to sway them to her predicament, but it was to no avail.

That evening started like all the rest, Gabriella dressed for dinner, slipping her stolen dagger into her pocket and joining Torquemada for dinner. Yet there seemed to be something different in his demeanor. He was more cocky and self assured than she had seen him thus far and that bothered her, causing her to clasp the dagger thru her gown with the hand she had in her lap. Stroking it seemed to bring her some measure of comfort, bolstering her resolve that she would find a way to use it when the time came.

Little did she know that Torquemada had dumped the powder from the secret compartment of his ring into his glass of wine, for he tired of this waiting game. He was convinced that he had Gabriella all figured out, that she had lost all of the bravado that she had initially exhibited the night he had boarded her ship.

Following dinner the cook came and cleared the dishes away and Gabriella sat waiting, muscles tense and nerves stretched to their limits. Torquemada roamed the cabin, waiting for the powders to take effect. Within an hour the powders were having the desired effect and his member started to harden, and desire flared up within his gut. He approached her from behind as she sat in the chair. She felt his despicable presence behind her long before his hand brushed across her barred shoulders. It was beyond her control the shudder that raced through her body. But it wasn't a shudder of fear, it was one of revulsion.

Torquemada, sadly, mistook it for one of fear. He grinned an evil grin behind her back and licked his lips in anticipation of the torment that he would soon heap upon her person. "Ah, my lovely senorita, you and I will enjoy many a night here in this cabin, beginning tonight" he breathed into her ear.

Try as she might, Gabriella couldn't squelch the angry words and they tumbled unbidden from her sensual lips, "you and I will not enjoy anything together, not here, not ever."

Torquemada was taken aback and infuriated beyond words and his hands painfully gripped her shoulders, as he hissed "one of us will, trust me, one of us will!"

Gabriella was out of the chair and turned to face her adversary, and awaited his next move. She longed to whip out the dagger and slash at him, but she knew he must be in closer proximity for her to have any chance at doing any damage, and for now he was out of her arms reach. If only she had her sword, she would have him dancing a new tune and it would be she who held the upper hand, but alas, she didn't have that luxury.

She didn't have long to wait, for Torquemada in one quick move grasped her arm and pulled her hard to his body and forced his mouth onto hers. Gabriella's head reeled from the stench of his breath. It was fetid and his person reeked and her stomach threatened to empty the contents of the meal she had just forced down. It took all the will power she had to force it to stay down.

He ground his lips on hers, and his free hand squeezed her breast painfully. All Gabriella could think of was freeing herself from his grip and she twisted in an attempt to get out of his forced embrace but it was futile. Instinctively she bit down hard on his lip until she tasted his blood. Torquemada immediately released her and swore vehemently

"You filthy bitch!" he screamed in pain.

"It's not I who is filthy, you whoreson, it is you! It is little wonder you have forced yourself on small children, no woman would ever look twice at you!"

The taunts infuriated him, and he reached for her and she twisted away, his hand only making contact with the neckline of her gown, which ripped from the force of the tension being put upon it. The gown hung down off of one shoulder, exposing the top of her left breast. The creaminess of the bared flesh only seemed to excite him further, and he could wait no longer to see all of her in her naked glory. He quickly grabbed her before Gabriella had time to react and she felt the tug on the gown heard the rip and the dress fell exposing her to the waist for his eyes to feast on. She almost reacted by crossing her arms to cover her breasts from his searing gaze, however she knew he would see it as weakness and she managed to refrain. Instead she tossed her head defiantly and looked him in his eyes and only the slight narrowing of her eyes betrayed the full hatred that she felt for this monster!

He saw the look and recognized it for what it was, loathing, pure and simple and he slapped her hard across her face causing blinding pain and the taste of her own blood in her mouth where her teeth cut into the tender lining of her cheek. A small drop of blood appeared at the corner or her mouth and she slowly reached up and wiped it away with her thumb, her eyes never leaving his. It galled him that she would show no fear of him. It was a new experience for Torquemada and it bothered him more than he was willing to admit.

Her other hand, hidden by the folds of the gown slowly closed around the dagger and she smiled knowing that sooner or later she would use this jeweled piece of cutlery to carve his face to ribbons and slit his throat! Her smile seemed to drive him to madness and he backhanded her hard across the face. She staggered backwards at the swiftness of the attack and fell sprawled across the floor. Before she could regain her feet he was upon her, pinning her to the floor through sheer brute strength, his mouth on hers again, brutalizing it, forcing his tongue into her mouth and making her gag. His free hand pinched her nipples unmercifully, twisting and pulling, yet she still refused to cry out! Clamping her lips closed and willing herself to retain some shred of dignity.

She could feel his cock hard against her inner thigh and the thought of him touching her, forcing her almost made her lose her mind, yet she struggled on, bringing up a knee in an attempt to knee him in his crotch, but he had her pinned too tightly and she only caused him to laugh manically. He bit her neck, and breasts leaving marks that quickly turned to bruises. His free hand shoved her skirts up and he painfully grasped her inner thighs, pinching and squeezing until he reached the apex of her thighs and his hand harshly grasped her mons, squeezing and pinching making him moan in anticipation. He thrust and humped her leg as his eyes glazed over in lust and spittle drooled from the side of his mouth. It wasn't even so much the desire to have her; it was the desire to break her spirit that drove him on.

Gabriella would not give up without a fight and struggle, but it did no good, she simply was no match for him in this situation, and she tried feverishly to get her left hand free so that she could reach the dagger, but he held that hand tightly in his grasp. "Patience!" she schooled herself, but it was difficult when she knew that her brutal ravishment was only moments away!

Torquemada tore the pantalets away, the only barrier between his cruel hands and her woman's flesh and he brutally thrust his fingers inside of her. There was no moistness like when Rayne had stroked her to a fevered pitch. He was met only with a dryness that caused her soft flesh to tear and still he thrust his fingers relentlessly into her, reaching down and freeing his throbbing member free of the confines of his breeches. Panic swirled upwards through Gabriella for she could see no way of averting the inevitable, but swore she would have her vengeance on the bastard for submitting her to this atrocity!

He inched upward on her body until his pulsing cock brushed against her woman's center and with one rough thrust he entered her. As much as it nearly tore her asunder in the dryness of it all, she tore her mind away from what was actually happening and paid attention to all other aspects of the situation and realized that he was so engrossed in the rape of her body that he had completely let her left hand go and she ever so slowly moved it downwards and managed to locate the pocket of her gown and her fingers closed around the dagger.

She stroked it lovingly for a long second before withdrawing it and brought it swiftly upwards intending to bury it in the demons throat, but at the last second Torquemada caught sight of the blade and turned his head in an effort to escape it. Instead of slitting his throat, a long gash from the corner of his left eye, down his cheek and through his bottom lip was opened. The wound was deep, cutting his cheek to the bone and his left eye immediately had a droop to it, signaling that the nerves and tendons had been severed. His lip hung down, and blood spurted all over both Torquemada and Gabriella and she glorified in the warmth of the stickiness.

Torquemada immediately fearful of what the bitch had done, lost complete interest in the brutal rape of Gabriella, and his cock now hung limp and flacid. He howled in both outrage and pain and leapt from her semi nude body and grabbed a linen napkin from dinner and held it to his wounds to staunch the flow of blood. He cursed and raved like a lunatic and Gabriella sat uncovered and laughing at the damage she had done.

Had Torquemada not been so concerned with his own damages, he would have killed the bitch then and there, but that would have ended her life and his torments and he had not broken her spirit yet.

He opened the cabin door and bellowed for his surgeon who arrived posthaste. As the physician examined the wounds he not once wondered how she had not managed to kill the man and a shudder ran through his body as he feared exactly what the retaliation would be.

Torquemada had two of his lieutenants summoned and screamed that Gabriella was to be thrown back into the hold of the ship with no food or water.

The order was carried out immediately and as she sat rocking to and fro, trying to maintain a grip on her sanity, she smiled gleefully that while she might not have killed him, yet, but he would have something to remember her by and she knew the next confrontation would not go well for her, but then again, this one had not gone well for him!

And so, the games began...