Rayne Falls Ch. 03

Story Info
Partly Cloudy: Love at first sight?
850 words
3
4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

"Well, as much as I'd hate to reveal the identity of customers but, he's like the number one hotshot at the school; Rayne Fallez. I just can't believe I've never seen him cruising around here before." Texas stated.

"If it helps, I haven't either. Obviously he must come through here at least once a week and who knows how long." Andrea like wised.

"I actually ran into him today, I was going to the bathroom when he came out from bullying some engineer student. God damn he's cute, I just know he'd end my world if I walked up to him..." Started Texas interrupted.

"Or you could end his." Interrupted Andrea.

"End his, how?" Texas questioned.

"By and if the fact is true he's a open homophobe and closeted homo, as guys in his position normally are, his rep could be seriously fucked." Andrea said menacingly. I know that school well too..."

Rayne is sneaking back into his dorm when he spots somebody and ducks under a lifted Grand Wagoneer. Turns out some girls were sneaking back to their dorms from what he could hear were wanting to find him. He continues on to his room. Safely in bed, he's surprised by Cole.

"Hey dawg, some chicks were lookin for ya a few minutes ago." Said Cole.

"Yeah, I know. I seen them. They shoulda stayed, they coulda had some, and woulda never had to brave the dangerous night." Replied Rayne sleepily.

"Aieght dawg, nunin like pussy to put you to sleep." Said Cole walking back to bed.

"Yep." Replied Rayne, tossing on some headphones and going to sleep.

Rayne wakes up for his early class of Skilled Driving of which he convinced the principal to let him teach while the normal teacher was sick.

"Alright, here's proof of two things, a good driver and a good setup. My car is a seventy-three Mustang fastback. It has a bored an stroked three fifty-one Windsor making a three-sixty-six, running two four barrel Holley carbs. It's got a Tremec T-56 Magnum six speed transmission and a nine inch rear axle. It's about three hundred or so horsepower at the wheels." Rayne lectured.

"But how does that prove anything, Rayne?" Asked a Freshman.

"Simple when I finish. I wouldn't call this car a restomod It still retains what it had off the assembly line for the most part. A double-wishbone front suspension and rear leafsprings." Rayne finished.

"Okay how can a leafsprung car be competitive? Isn't that like old dated technology?" Asked the same Freshman.

"It is but it works. When something new doesn't work out the car companies stick with what was tried and true. Live axles and leafsprings are fuckin old, I'll agree but they work and are still relevant to this day. Seventy-one to seventy-three and well hell, seventy-one to seventy-eight Mustangs, are the only ones to have a short, long arm front suspension which is best for performance. I've got coil-overs in the front and slightly de-arched leaves. I won't tell you my complete setup but the car has a two-leaf setup and one of those is replaced with a fiberglass one." Rayne explained. "This old ass car could never do what it does without a decent driver."

"Ahh, so a good driver should be able make short work of any vehicular layout?" Asked one of the girls that was looking for him last night.

"Pretty much." Rayne answered.

Cue a few hours in to lunch where Rayne and his motley crew are outside smoking. Rayne is of course smoking his favorite, Djarum Supers. After having ordered pizza hanging at the mezazine.

"Look, I know I can get the hook up my dad works at Turbonetics." Argued Sydnie.

"You sure? It's time to take this up a notch." Questioned Rayne.

"Hell yeah, especially after they figure out who the orders for. Your already top driver though." Said Sydnie.

"As much parts that you already got on your car that's pretty good, why upgrade, man?" Asked Vinny.

"Yeah." Agreed Jenny.

"One, I gotta stay relevant to the times and there are some pretty good cars around here seriously. Besides, I'm trying to get in a few car mags." Rayne explained.

On the way to a class he actually is going to learn in he runs into Texas, I mean, uhh Rae.

"Hey whassup Rayne?" Rae said, thinking to himself, god I want that dick again. "How's it hangin?"

"Uhh who are you bruh?" Asked Rayne.

"Remember. Yesterday I was goin to the bathroom where your friends were beatin up that one guy." Rae reminded him.

"Oh yeah." Agreed Rayne. Thinking fuck you are fine, why's it gotta be like this for?

"Hey, you smoke weed right?" He asked.

"From time to time." Rayne replied.

"Cool, we should smoke sometimes. I got the good shit." Rae boasted.

"Sounds good, I cant be seen hangin out with just anybody though. What kinda car you drive?" Rayne told him.

"The plum crazy purple Mk4 Supra." Rae replied.

"Alright we'll see." Rayne said hopefully.

As Rae turned away he heard Rayne whisper "Mmm, damn."

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers