Rayne's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
New young woman is introduced.
5k words
4.69
37.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

I know in some ways this story should actually be called Ryan's adventure from the way it starts, but hold tight Rayne does show up.

The days following the pool incident were filled with lounging next to the pool without clothes. That Thursday to the following Sunday Cindy and Sara visited us and they even stayed over Friday night. That was quite enjoyable, but it is not the second chapter. The second chapter in Rayne's Adventures took place about a month later.

Just a little background first, one day about a week before the whole thing at the pool happened we were at school when a couple hot women walked past us. Andy, Rayne, and I were discussing something from the news that day when they walked by.

We all stopped talking to admire the beauty of these two young women. Both of them looked like they had just left a swim class or meet. They were both brunette with short hair pulled into ponytails. The hair was stuck together because of the water. One of the girls was wearing a pair of jogging shorts, a bikini top and sandals. The other girl was wearing a pair of bib-overall shorts, a loose t-shirt and sandals. One of the straps for the bib was hanging loose.

As soon as they were out of earshot, I said, "I think that certain girls wearing bib-overalls make them hot, just like that. It would be even hotter with out the shirt. Maybe a bikini top, to be wore that way, or nothing and the straps up for decency."

"What if your girl wore it without a top and one or both straps unhooked?" asked Rayne. Looking back now I remember that she had a sly smile attached to that question.

"At home certainly, but out in public I don't think so," I answered and Andy agreed. Little did I know about the future, right?

A little more background before we get to the story. As I stated before, I lived in an apartment. The apartment was on the second floor in an apartment complex. I shared my front 'porch' and one wall with the neighboring apartment. The family that lived there was a single mother with her fraternal twin children. The kids were nineteen. The family was a typical family of Irish decent and devoutly Catholic.

Mom was average height with red hair and green eyes. She had allowed the years to wear on her. When you looked at her you could see the underlying beauty but it got obscured quickly with her mouth. When we would pass on the walkway or stairs she would bark out some remark about me being evil. She worked two jobs and was rarely home which I was glad of. I dreaded bumping into her because she could be annoying. The whole thing was because she was trying to protect her kids, especially her daughter, from me. The funny thing was that she always wanted me to keep an eye on things when she was out working or with friends, which she did rarely.

The teens were both above average height and athletic. The girl was a track and field star in high school and her brother was on the high school basketball team. The girl, Kathryn, Kitty to her friends, including me, had light red hair and bright green eyes. Her freckling was sparse. The boy, Wally short for Walter, was blond haired and blue eyed.

The door to the apartment had a small wall to itself then the wall turned a corner and became one of the living room walls. The balcony was outside the far end of that wall. In this wall facing the 'porch' was a small window for viewing the 'porch', as the doors did not have peepholes.

We all got into the habit of peeking out to see who was on the landing. I got to see whom the kids were hanging with. Their mother told me to make sure that neither entered the apartment by themselves and one person of the opposite gender. They got pissed at me a couple times cause of that rule, especially Wally.

Kitty was very much a homebody and could be found at home most nights that she was not at practice. So it was never a surprise to see her peek out when I got home from work. Every so often I would see the curtain of the window fully open and she would be standing there, it seemed waiting for me to come home.

One Friday, a month after the pool incident, I knew she was the only one home cause I saw her car, they all had beater cars. I had just got home from work. It was about 5:10.

When I got to the landing the curtain was pulled aside and she was standing there as was her custom but this time she was topless. She apparently planned for more, but when she saw me she jumped out of sight and covered herself. Rayne went out of town for two weeks to visit friends. She left the Friday prior and was not supposed to get back until the following Saturday morning. I raced to the phone calling her to tell her what happened.

Rayne was understandably turned on and pissed off. She was pissed because she was not there to see Kitty and she was turned on because I described Kitty's tits as milky white with freckles spread over them. Her nipples were excited, I thought. Remember I only got a glimpse.

Kitty hid for the rest of the weekend. I went to the complex's pool and she ran when she saw me. Every night that week when I got home and the only car I saw was hers I would check, but I saw nothing.

The next Friday the conditions were the same, she was the only one at home. At the bottom of the stairs, I saw that the curtain for that window was open. I carefully went up to my door and opened it. I turned to look into that apartment as I stepped into the door. She was standing there topless again. She jumped when I turned and went to hide as I disappeared into my apartment.

This time I got a better view. Her tits were at least a C cup and perky, with very excited nipples. I was excited myself. I gave it a couple minutes then peeked out of the window to see her standing in plain view again. She was tweaking her nipples.

I watched for a least a minute before she disappeared again. I grabbed the phone and called Rayne to give her an update on what was happening with me. She got into the same state as before and started to do phone sex with me. Just before I started to get undressed there was a knock on my door. I looked out to find Kitty standing there bouncing and happy. I apologized to Rayne and got off the phone.

I had forgotten that Kitty and I had a video game date that night. We get together at least once a month to virtually beat the living shit out of each other, plus I allowed her to drink. I knew she was not going anyplace.

I opened the door and she bounced in giving me a hug. "Remember no whining when I beat you," she commanded. She was wearing a pink tank top that showed the outline of her bra and a teal skirt that came down to her mid-thigh.

"Hi, Kitty. That goes double for me. The beer's in the fridge. Can you get us some while I set up? "

"Sure." She headed to the kitchen while I kicked on the TV and game system. "Let's play DOA," she called. She popped both cans in there. And I think she downed one right there because I heard another can open before she came out carrying only two cans. We settled in and commenced virtually beating the living shit out of each other.

The rule to the big game between us was that who ever lost the match had to drink a whole can. (The benefits of having a rich girlfriend who was willing to keep my fridge full of beer.) Basically the loser of enough games became the loser of the night.

After a few games we were even and both a little drunk. I was still a little horny from the earlier stuff, so I suggested that we up the ante.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about we play for clothing instead of drinking a can?" I slurred. She gave me a dubious look. "I promise on, whatever you want me to, that I will not try to take advantage of you in any way. That includes not touching you. You can even keep your panties on. I'm going to count my socks and shoes as one item."

She finished off the beer she had while contemplating the idea. As she threw the can into the bag near the TV, she said, with a smile, "What the hell. You only live once and I wouldn't mind seeing you in just a pair of briefs."

The next round was the beginning of the new game. She swept the match and I lost my footwear. I swept the next match and she stepped out of her skirt to reveal a pair of rainbow colored panties. She spun around once to show off her panties which were a thong. The next few matches were a real fight. We were going all out always taking it to three rounds.

The third match was won by me and she slipped her tank top off to reveal her pink bra and a lot of smooth white skin. With a lucky punch she took the next match and I took off my shirt. The next match was for all the marbles. I lost again with a stupid leg sweep.

"Well, this has been fun," I said with a grin. "Now, it's time for your prize." I stood up in front of the TV and she stayed seated on the couch. I undid the button and unzipped my pants slowly, to tease her. When the zipper was all the way down I pushed the pants down. I kept my eyes on her face as they fell.

I had failed to tell Kitty that the Monday after Rayne and I met Sara and Cindy, Rayne had come over and shredded all my underwear. I know I could have gone and bought more but the feeling of unrestricted movement was great, plus Rayne would have destroyed them too. Rayne had destroyed all of her underwear on the night that Sara and Cindy stayed over.

Kitty's jaw dropped to the floor and her eyes started zooming up and down my body stopping at my hard dick every time for at least a second before moving on again. All I did was grin and kick my pants over with my other clothing.

"Hey!" I said trying to snap her out of her shock. I walked into the kitchen and got us a couple more beers. After getting the beers, bringing them back into the room, opening hers and sitting down, she finally moved.

"You know you're a shit? Why didn't you tell me you weren't wearing underwear? I've never been in a room with a naked man," she stammered and slammed the beer.

"Okay I should have told you, but fair's fair. You know and I know that I saw you topless in your window twice. I thought I would show you my appreciation."

"Can I touch it?" she asked, leaning towards me.

"How about another match? If you win I let you touch me and stroke me then I'll masturbate for you. If I win you lose the bra. I would love to see you chest in all its glory up close and personal. I still will not touch you, promise."

She lustily said yes almost instantly. We grabbed our controllers and fought. I barely won. She looked a little crestfallen as she stood up and faced me. She quickly unhooked and threw the bra onto her shirt and skirt under the porch window. I was a gentleman in that I did not whistle or hoot. I did however get up and lean closer to see the freckles near her nipples.

We sat down and each had a beer while we watched the game demo. She turned to me and said, lust heavy in her voice, "I want to see you masturbate. If the only way that is going to happen is by me beating you in this game, then I have a bet to make with you." That's when the phone rang. I hopped up and grabbed it. Rayne was on the other end.

"Hey, baby," she said. "Guess what? I'm coming home early. I want to go out dancing tonight. I should be back there by ten and we can hit the clubs by midnight. How does that sound?"

"Great! I'm always up for clubbing," I answered. I made sure to stroke myself enough to stay hard. "I'm here playing games with Kitty. Nothing really special happening. I'll see you soon, my little superstar." Then I hung up. That's how we converse on the phone unless we are having phone sex.

I sat back down and Kitty spoke up again, "The bet is if I win you let me touch and stroke you then you masturbate and I choose which movie we watch. If you win I will take off my panties, let you look at me and you get to choose the movie. Either way we stay as clothed as we will be during the movie. Once it's over we dress and I go home. Do you accept my terms?"

I rolled the deal around in my head for about a minute before accepting. Each round was a fight. We would just keep countering and blocking. Each round took at least five minutes. I took the first round with a jab to her character's chest. Kitty dropped my guy with a well placed kick just as I was going to punch her guy. The final round went for a long time but I was able to plant a right uppercut into her guy's gut to finish the match.

She tried to rant about me cheating but I showed her quickly that I did nothing of the sort. We both knew that she was trying to find ways to not have to take the underwear off. After I showed her that I had not cheated she finally stood up in front of the TV and quickly pulled her last garment off. She threw them on top of her other clothes and stepped close to me. I could smell her arousal and I really wanted to taste her, but I kept my hands and mouth away. She was cover sparsely by light red hair. Her thin lips were slightly spread from the blood flow there.

"Can I see your clit?" I asked gently. She looked into my eyes, saw my lust as I saw hers and used her left hand to pull the hood back. Her clit was standing out begging me to touch it. I sat on my hands instead. After a couple seconds her hand started to rub her sensitive nub. That is when I stood up and around her. "Thank you. If Rayne saw that she would have buried her face into you right away then after getting you off talking you into shaving." I grabbed one of my favorite porn discs and slipped it into the DVD player. Apparently my moving and speaking caused her to realize what she was doing and she stopped. While the disc was loading I went to the kitchen for more drinks and she sat on the couch. She was sitting like she was waiting for a review from a military officer, her posture was that rigid, nipples even more rigid.

I got back in front of the TV just as the menu for the disk came up and I started the movie. I sat while the screen was dark and handed her a beer. She took a sip as the cheesy acting started on screen. She relaxed and took another sip as the guy that was driving the car put his hand into the crotch of the woman in the passenger seat. The woman lifted her ass off the seat and pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. The man's middle finger disappeared inside her as Kitty realized what we were watching. She spit her mouthful of beer out in shock.

"I don't want to watch porn with you while we are both like this!" she exclaimed almost spilling her beer as she rounded on me.

"It's the movie I chose and we are like this because you lost. Not my fault."

I turned back to the screen as the woman lost her top and leaned over to suck his cock. He was still driving. I started to stroke myself and get into the movie. Kitty finished her beer and glared at me. She finally turned back to the screen as the driver pulled his car over and they both got out to fuck on the hood of the car. Kitty got up, ran into the kitchen and cam back with two beers for each of us. I was stroking myself slowly the whole time they moved around the car on screen and she did that.

Just as the money shot was coming I glanced over at Kitty and saw she was finger fucking herself quickly. That is when the phone rang. I glanced at the clock to my surprise it was only 7:30. I thought that it should have been close to nine.

It was Rayne. "Hi honey, I'm pulling into your parking lot right now. I can she your staircase right now." My eyes must have looked like dish plates because Kitty, who had continued to work herself to orgasm, stopped and gave me a questioning look. "I'll be up there soon."

"You're back so soon. I thought you said you would be back at ten," I said a little defensibly. Kitty jumped up and went for her clothes. I stopped her so no noise could be broadcast through the phone. "It's great that you are back so soon, though."

"I know I said ten, but I had planned on having dinner with Val then. Now I want to have you as dinner then as a movie snack and again at the club. We haven't been together for almost a week. I need my fix of the Rod. I haven't had any in almost two weeks." That is what she and the others have taken to calling my member.

"OK, see you soon." I hung up and Kitty tried to grab her clothing as we heard Rayne's first step on the stairs. "No time. Go to the balcony. She will come in grab a drink in the kitchen go to the bathroom and then start playing with herself on the bed until I touch her. That is her standard. I'll get you your clothes when she hits the bathroom and you can sneak back to your place when we go into the bedroom."

She tried to argue, but a knock on the door stopped her. She scrambled to the balcony. I grabbed my boxing shorts that I stored near the door so I would not offend anyone. I opened the door as I finished pulling them up. They were horrible tented.

Rayne was standing there wearing a pair of black sandals on her feet and a pair of bib overall shorts. I could not tell if she had something on under the bib. I was stunned at how beautiful she looked. The bib went from midway up her chest down to her hips. The short portion was about an inch below her crotch. She spun to show off the back. The straps came straight off the waist band of the shorts and were a little thinner than normal by about half. Almost half of her ass was visible too. When she spun back she had one of the straps undone and she tossed it over her shoulder. The bib fell away quickly to expose the right side from hip up. She quickly undid the left and the bib fell to below her knees. The shorts part held up on her hips until she shimmed and they fell. She stepped out of them backwards, bent over at the waist and picked them up. She kicked off her shoes and picked them up too. She then stepped up to me and kissed me deeply. She broke the kiss with a longing moan and stepped into the apartment.

She dropped her burden near the kitchen table as I closed the door. Whatever firmness I lost from her shocking phone call was back from that display. She headed to the kitchen and pulled out a beer. That was odd because she rarely drank and when she did it was either wine or hard liquor. She walked out of the kitchen into the living room to see that I had forgotten to turn off the DVD. "I'm going to the balcony. I want to see if there is any sun to be had here. It may be time to get you out of here," she stated as she walked through the living room.

She got to the door before I said, "What about going pee? My bed?"

"Don't need to pee and we could fuck out there," she said and opened the door. I followed her out. She went to my lounge chair and sat down. Kitty was trying to press herself through the walls in the corner. I tried to signal her into going inside, dressing and leaving while we are out here. She refused and Rayne saw me gesturing. Rayne looked around and saw Kitty. Kitty was almost the same shade as her hair from head to toe.

"Hello. Kitty, right?" Rayne asked, standing to face the other naked woman. Kitty nodded. "I think we need to talk. If we all head inside please." Kitty took off and was sitting on my couch in what seemed like two seconds. Before I could move Rayne stopped me and whispered, "Go in and sit close enough to her to have your leg touching her." I did as I was told sitting on her left.

Rayne came in and paced in front of us a couple times before turning to look at us, then she sat on Kitty's other side. She then turned to face us and surprised me by lifting her right hand to Kitty's left tit and leaning in to kiss Kitty. A couple seconds later I found my hand was on Kitty's thigh moving up toward her crotch. Rayne broke their kiss and knelt in front of me. Her hand never left Kitty's chest. She deep throated me and Kitty kissed me. After a couple minutes of hard concentration I stopped both and laid on the floor.

Rayne straddled my lap and slid me inside her. Both Rayne and I encouraged Kitty to sit on my face. I got close to cumming before Kitty sat on my face. She tasted sweet and young. Because of how aroused she had gotten herself before Rayne showing up I was able to give her her first orgasm of the night. Rayne had stopped going up and down on me and was rocking her clit over my pelvic bone. It kept me hard with out cumming and got her closer to her own orgasm.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12