Rayne's POV Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

The last rehearsal was with Raven, who wore a white Skyline shirt and the medium length shorts. Since this rehearsal was just mine she arrived at the gym wearing the shirt and short and not wearing her black wig. She really has dishwater blonde hair that she wears short because of the long black wig. I was surprised but intrigued. Very few people in the club knew what she really looked like.

She sat down and I started. It took longer to get through the outer layers this time than the time with Ivy. Again I was not wearing the thong and the layer over the mesh was still there when 'Lap Dance' started. I sat in her lap and removed the layer, tossing it to the side. I was naked about a minute and a half into the song and she was that way about thirty seconds later. I pulled the shirt right off her tits. I pulled the shorts off after I straddled her knee. Once she was nude I slid to my knees between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. I could tell from the dance she was hot and after maybe ten licks of her whole pussy and five directly on her clit she came. When she came she squirted everywhere, unlike Kitty, who squirted in more or less straight streams. I was surprised from her squirting and pulled back. As I pulled away my body was covered in her juices. Especially after she pushed off the chair and tackled me to the floor. She slid down my body, still straddling me and cumming. As she came down her face found my crotch. She ate me with vigor, but not a lot of experience. She did things she liked, I could tell that, and some felt wonderful, but I could tell she had not been with more than three women. Nonetheless she got me off. And God did I need it. She had been whispering all kinds of things she wanted to do to Ryan, all the sexual talk and the dancing made me hornier than I thought I ever would be with a woman. Raven was more of a tease than Danni. Before we left that day I got the note from her with her real name.

I had made plans to visit Sara and Cindy that week, but it was only supposed to be until Saturday. I told Ryan I wouldn't be back until late Sunday night. Before leaving I passed the note to Alex. He was supposed to show it to Ryan as if he found it on the counter. The whiskey was a present from Val, I think. After the English class on the Tuesday before he moved into the house, I drove a rented car to San Francisco. They were studying at Berkley.

Part of the reason that I went up was to have fun with them and to help them get ready for their move south. They were graduating on the Friday after the English final. Ryan and I planned on attending; we were going to meet Sara and Cindy's families. But that is not what this is about.

On Saturday at about noon I got a text from Alex telling me that the truck was loaded. That's when I called Ryan. "Hey, baby. Alex with you?"

"Yeah." There was confusion in his voice.

"I forgot to give you something. It's in the kitchen at the house. Enjoy." I hung up and laughed. I knew he was confused, but everything was on schedule. I drove home, getting there at six. I took a nap knowing that Ryan wouldn't make it to The Skyline until after eight.

I arrived at the club with both Val and Kira in tow. I didn't want Val to come, but she wouldn't let me be about eating something before I performed. We went into the dressing room maybe two minutes before Ryan showed up at the entrance. DJ Cee called the dressing room to let me know he had arrived, and then she called Danni. There were video cameras all around the club and I added a few more for the show that night. There was a monitor set up in the dressing room so I could watch everything.

I ate the sandwich that Val made for me while Ivy changed into another of her costumes while we waited for things to get going. She left and there were only three of us in the room watching the monitor. Kira was controlling the cameras and at the moment had one focused on Ryan sitting at the tip rail next to Raven, Chelsea was on stage. As Chelsea finished Bear approached Ryan and Raven left him. Bear led him into the office where there are no cameras to meet Danni. We all laughed at Ryan's confusion.

Raven and Chelsea entered the room about a minute later. As they got close Danni and Bear left the office.

"Damn, Rayne, your man's hot and he tipped me twenty bucks," said Chelsea. She grinned and sat next to me, straddling the bench I was sitting on. We heard an announcement from DJ Cee about something new tonight. Then on screen we saw Bear and Rich place the chair on stage. Some of the other pictures we were getting were of confused patrons. The waitresses and dancers in the room were placating them. I think there were a few free lap dances given that night.

Then Danni, who had been standing near the DJ booth, mounted the stage with mic in hand. Bear was sent to the office with towel then Ryan emerged with the towel wrapped around him. He went to the stage and sat in the plush chair, losing the towel at the last moment. Then through the propped open door we heard Danni.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Danni Tucker. I am the manager of this establishment. I'm privileged tonight to introduce you all to our first VIP. This is Ryan Grant," on screen she waved at Ryan. "He will be initiated into VIP status with a special lap dance ten songs long. There will be seven one song lap dances and then a three song lap dance from my special dancer. The order of tonight dancers will be Candy, Topaz, Siren, Chelsea, myself, Ivy, Raven – his favorite – and then our special girl. So without further ado, on with the show. Cee, spin it."

We all watched her leave the stage then come back into the dressing room. Candy took the stage and wowed Ryan with her dance. Then Topaz surprised me by pushing her lovely double d's in his face, something she didn't do with me as her subject. Siren danced and spun until the end, when again I was surprised. She stood on the chair and pulled her panties to the side showing him her pussy. There weren't any cameras that could get a full view.

As Siren left the stage I started dressing. I started by losing my street clothes, a blank tank top, denim shorts and sandals. Those went into a bag and Kira was going to take both my bag and Ryan's home. The thong came on first. The strings on both sides had been weakened so I couldn't play with it much. The belt with the mesh layer that was sewn to it then the boots followed the thong. Next was the choker with its own mesh layer. The gloves went on next. Then with a little help from Kira, Val, and Raven we covered me with everything but the veil.

While I was dressing Chelsea crawled all over him and Danni went totally nude. We all got a laugh when Danni started to dance to the wrong song. Her whole outfit was rigged to tear just like my thong. I could tell that Ryan was loving it, but he also was getting close to losing it. I told Bear though his radio that as soon as Ivy was done he was to help Ryan to the restroom. I called the DJ booth to let DJ Cee know what was happening too.

The cool thing was that we had planned on a break. During the break the side stage was opened and the last lap dancer was going to do her normal stage routine. Ivy had already said she wouldn't do it, she needed time between dances, and Danni didn't dance anymore so it was going to be Chelsea.

Ivy finished with her bare ass in his face then Bear led Ryan away. Ivy came into the dressing room and said, "Damn, Rayne that has to be the widest cock I've ever felt. How do you fit inside you?" The rest of the dancers, all but Chelsea was in the room, expressed similar comments now that the damn was broken.

"It is always a bit tight, but it fits and it feels great. You'll see soon enough how it fits." I grinned and turned back to the monitor. Ryan was slowly making his way back to the chair and Chelsea was finishing up her set and getting quite a bit of tips from the full tip rail. "Raven, you're up." She left the room to show up on the monitor. That dress was something that she had made on her own. I didn't even know whether she was wearing panties of not. She had dressed in the closeted space in the room. Kira had helped her with her hair.

She took her lap dance farther than I had ever seen her do in practice or before when she was dancing for Ryan or me. Also she had gotten a new addition while I was gone and lost all the hair. I had gotten different levels of horniness from the dances, but hers was getting to me in a way that was working with my nerves. Or that could have all been from my nerves. Nah. Raven's dance was getting to me.

As 'Tainted Love' came to an end I placed the veil on my head. Kira and Val made sure that nothing was visible. After I told them to wait until his attention was fully on me to leave, I stepped out of the dressing room. As I said before, the veil is a pain in the ass to see through. Well I had never worn it in a dark room. I'm lucky that I didn't fall getting to the stage.

I walked to the stage and stood facing the room. DJ Cee started up 'She's Got Skillz' by All 4 One and I lifted my arms through the openings in the fabric and started moving.

I was rocking my hips and moving very little otherwise, but I did turn to face him. I removed the big top layer and ran it over his body from head to crotch squeezing him before tossing the piece away. Next came the big one on the bottom. This one went from bottom to top. I continued to pull pieces off and rub him with them and in the process my hand touched The Rod, a couple times squeezing it.

The layers were slowly falling away to litter the stage. With each one I removed he saw more of me and my movements. My hips were moving like I was taught in my hula classes from a few years ago. By the end of the first song the longest pieces over my legs one thin layer from the front and back of my top and two layers off my shoulders were gone. I saw his surprise at seeing no heel to the boot, but there was still no idea is his eye as to who was dancing for him.

As 'The Perfect System' by the Shufflers started, I peeled the thick layer from my chest and the last thin layer from my back. I saw his lust rocket to the stratosphere in his eyes as they glued onto my barely covered tits. I grinned even though he couldn't see it.

I turned around and undid the layer of fabric covering my back, baring the tanned skin underneath to him. Then the last of the layers that covered my shoulders fell away to show the top of the gloves and my bare shoulders. Next my hands went to my hips, which were still rocking, and pulled the knee length layer from my ass.

I turned back and pulled the knee length layer off my lap. I could see the very slight disappointment in his not being able to see my ass but it was washed away when he saw my thong. His eyes latched on the thong while I took the last layer from my back side.

Near the end of the song I straddled his lap and removed the choker and mesh top layer. I had sat back in his lap rocking my hips to the beat and made sure I wasn't touching The Rod. With the last note of the song I took the belt off and stood up, pulling the mesh fabric away with one hand. What he didn't notice was that I pulled the shirt with my left hand as my right removed the belt and mesh. Only when I touched his bare chest did he realize that he had lost the front of his shirt. Again I grinned.

I pushed his legs apart and knelt between them, as 'Lap Dance' by N.E.R.D. started. He laughed a little, finding the humor in the song. I even heard a ripple of laughter in the audience. My gloved hands were playing with my body, tweaking my nipples and squeezing my tits, before dropping to the sides of the thong. I pulled the weakened pats of the thong snapping the strings and dropping the ruined thong to the floor.

Maybe thirty seconds into the song I acted like I was going to start crawling up his body, by placing both hands next to the bulge in his pants and then pushed his legs apart as I moved up to touch my chest to his belly. I never made it. I decided it was time for him to lose his shorts so I acted like I slipped and pulled the shorts.

I had to sell the fall so I dropped back on my ass with legs akimbo and bare pussy visible. I watched his eyes rove over my body until he saw what was in my hands. His eyes left my body to look down at his. Those eyes were quite large. I saw his intent before he knew he wanted to do anything. Before he could do what he wanted, I tossed the front of the shorts away to the mirror, stood up and sat in his lap. I was so close I could feel the heat from The Rod and I knew he could feel my heat.

I pressed my tits into him and whispered, "You're welcome, baby." My face was about an inch from his and I saw that he was stunned with recognition of my voice. I pulled back a couple more inches, took the veil off and kissed him. With a little manipulation with one hand we started having sex. I took him as far as we could go before rocking up and down. We started on the line he said we did. (That was confirmed by all the employees there that night, which I found out later was every single one.)

My hips were rocking as he slipped lower on the chair so we could get more into me. By the end he was lying on the chair with just his shoulders and head. I was bouncing and so was he. His hands went to my tits without any push to do it. Even I was surprised when we both blew as the song ended.

I didn't think of afterward, but apparently Danni did because Rich and Bear both came on stage, picked us up still together and carried us into the office, depositing us on the floor and left. I rolled off him as the door opened again, this time it was Danni, she was now in her business suit. (Danni told me later that she was the one on the door while the bouncers moved us to the office.)

"That was quite a performance," she said as she sat behind the desk. Before she sat she took the suit coat off showing that she had nothing on underneath. "I've already been approached by other customers about becoming VIPs. Ryan, just to let you know this whole thing was Rayne's idea."

"The only way anything like what just happened is if it is a woman asking. The guys can help pay, but no man will ever strip in this club. They can be stripped though," I said flashing an evil grin at both of them.

"Why are you dictating policy, baby?" Ryan asked. His hand was gently rubbing my back.

"I bought this place awhile ago." I stood walked around the desk, grabbed a few tissues on the way and cleaned up. "How many inquiries did you get?"

"Five, but they were all men. I'll inform them of the new policy before they go home and post a sign near the door saying, 'Inquire about VIP with manager.' Or something to that effect."

"OK. I think I need to get this bad boy home and fuck him to sleep. We'll see you later, Danni," I stated and stepped back over to my man, who had stood up while Danni and I talked.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked innocently, looking for the bag. Somehow he thought that I was going to allow him to dress after something like what we just did.

"They've been taken to the house. Kira took them about the time Siren was dancing for you." I know I lie to him too much sometimes, but it's for his own good. He blanched and I continued, "Hell, I don't have anything to wear either." That caught his attention and made The Rod twitch. "And I don't have a car. Your wallet and keys are in your car. Your car's unlocked. Let's get home." I kissed him and stroked the hardening Rod.

"Nice to meet you, Danni. Maybe we'll see each other again," he called as I pulled him into the main room. There were more customers now and most of them I recognized as the employees. I even saw Alex in the crowd and gave him a thumbs up gesture. All of them were giving us looks of lust. Candy was on stage, fully nude and the chair was gone.

"That was fun," called out Hailey as we passed her.

"Hey, Rayne, are we going to do that again, sometime?" asked DJ Cee.

"Ryan, sorry about deceiving you. Hope you had fun," said Raven. She was in the leather dress again and was standing near the ATM and Bear, who was on the door. As we got close to her she gave Ryan a hug, making sure to press her chest into him and the now fully aroused Rod into her. While like this I heard her whisper something, but I couldn't make it out. She kissed his cheek as she released him. Before he could say anything she was across the main room. I pulled him out of there. I didn't pull him because I was jealous. I pulled him out because he was a naked man in a strip club that is not licensed for male stripping. That was the only law that we broke, but it was one that Danni was willing to overlook.

"Good show and good night. Have fun you two," Bear called, with a knowing look, as we exited the building. There was one other chore that Val and Kira had before leaving. They had to open and move Ryan's CRX to sit right at the edge of the street and everyone that drove by could see it. We walked, calmly to the small car. I could tell that Ryan wanted to run but I stopped that thought with a stroke on The Rod. We climbed in and I spread my legs on the dash. When he started the car we noticed the time was ten o'clock. I was a little surprised that the whole thing took close to two hours.

Ryan drove home and the whole time my right hand was playing with my well fucked pussy and my left hand was on The Rod. Every time either of us got close to cumming I stopped playing with it and concentrated on the other. When we got home and stopped in front of the house I dropped my head to his cock. It took very little time before he was shooting into my mouth. I held all of it in my mouth and kissed him. He told me later that that was the first snowball he had ever had.

After the kiss and swallow, I was told to stay put. He acted chivalrous by getting out, coming to my side and picking me up. He kicked the door closed as we kissed. He carried me up to bed and we fucked for hours. I gave one more snowball before we slept.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12