Ray's Ring Ch. 04

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
2.2k words
4.47
70.6k
25

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part three of a continuing story. Helpful if you read 1, 2, & 3 first. No real sex yet, but plenty on the way. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7.

Part Four (Harry's humiliation continues)

"So, Harry, what do you need to do right now?"

"God, Ray, I really need to piss. If I don't go soon, I'm gonna break something."

"As soon as you confess about what really happened this afternoon, Harry. Beth, here, heard what you were saying. So now, you need to tell her what you really did. Start talking. Start with a confession to lying about how you got so bruised up."

This was all communicated telepathically. All the other patrons of the bar could see was Harry standing in the middle of the bar, with his pants around his thighs, holding a pitcher over his package, writhing in apparent pain.

As they entered the bar, Ray included his sister in the conversation, with a caution to stay quiet, and wait for an explanation. He sensed her mentally nodding her head, with a reference to something Amy had told her about his new found abilities.

"Uhh, folks, could I have your attention?" Harry started.

Pete, the bartender, laughed. "You sure got that, Harry. You gonna do some more stripping? Do you, maybe, need some music?"

"N..n..n.no, I want to set the record straight on how I got bruised up so bad. The story I told you all earlier wasn't quite true." He winced as Ray sent a jolt through his bladder and balls. "In fact, none of it was true except that Ray Edwards did it." The bar turned and looked at Ray.

He spoke harshly, "And why did I do that, Harry?"

"I followed Amy, your sister, home and forced my way into your house. She tried to tell me to leave, but I wouldn't listen. I pushed her down on the couch, and when she didn't submit to me right away, I hit her and tried to tear her clothes off. You came in and caught me.'

Ray glanced around the bar and saw a couple of Amy's old boyfriends glaring at Harry. He quickly probed their memories and found that she had made no secret of her intention to remain a virgin until she was 21 or married. "Harry, did you know Amy was still virgin?"

Harry looked at Ray from under his lowered brow, knowing the answer to that question would only increase his punishment, and nodded. "Knowing that, you were going to force her to have sex with you, even as she tried to fight you off?"

Harry nodded again. Ray was still controlling his behavior, compelling him to tell the truth. "Okay Harry, what else happened at my house this afternoon? How did I beat you up? You're six inches taller and 50 pounds heavier, you should have been able to mop the floor with me."

"I don't know. You distracted me with that bet, and then I got mad at what you said. I rushed you and the lights went out. The next thing I knew you were throwing me off your porch."

"Tell them about the bet, Harry."

"You bet me your cock was bigger than mine. If you were wrong, I could fuck your ass. If you were right, you got to kick me in the balls, once for every inch of difference."

Ray glanced around the bar again, looking for someone. He saw her at the bar. "Adele, would you come over here please?" As he quickly scanned her memories, he saw she had screwed nearly every male in the bar. He also knew she didn't really care who knew about her business. "Hi, how you doing? Got a question for you? Are you familiar with Harry's, uhh..equipment?"

Adele laughed. "Honey, you know damn well, I'm familiar with the equipment of everyone, at least every man, in here." she replied, eying Beth, who just smiled and brazenly looked the young black woman up and down then met her gaze and held it. Adele sucked in her breath at the apparent audacity of Ray's sister. She wondered what would happen if...Ray interrupted her musings.

"So, you're also familiar with mine? Could you make a judgement of whose is bigger, just yes or no?" Adele grinned and nodded. "A judgement of how much bigger?" Another nod.

"Ray, you know around the holidays I have my special, where I measure the john and charge him by the inch. Harry there, doesn't quite make five..."

Harry screamed "It's at least six inches, you black cunt! How can you say it's only five?"

Adele looked at him and laughed. "Six? Maybe, if you try to push in and measure the root, too. I only measure what I can see, and it takes a lot of work just to get you up to five inches."

Harry was livid with anger and embarrassment and tried to lunge at the prostitute, forgetting his legs were bound. He fell forward, catching himself on his hands before landing on his woody. "Careful there, tiger, " laughed Adele, "don't break it and make it any shorter than it is. You can't afford lose anything."

Ray whispered to Adele to go tell Harry about his size. She walked over the prone man and whispered in his ear. Harry looked at Ray with terror in his eyes, then curled up into a fetal position, his arms down between his legs, a high pitched keening sound coming from him.

"Okay, Harry. You confessed, now it's time for some relief for you. Stand up." Harry struggled to his feet.

As he caught his balance, he felt the urgency in his bladder increase. He quickly placed the pitcher in position to catch the liquid effluvium. As he filled the pitcher, he was assailed by the noxious odor of his urine and was ready to vomit. He swallowed hard several times and was able to hold back his gorge.

As he finished emptying his bladder, Ray spoke. "Feel better?" Harry nodded, with a heavy sigh. "Tell me, Harry, after pissing enough to fill that pitcher, do you need a drink or a shower more?"

Harry started to answer, then the implication in the question hit him. "No, Ray, no, don't make me do that, please."

"I'm not making you do anything, Harry. I simply asked which you felt you needed more."

"A...a...a..d...dr...drink."

"Then help yourself, Harry." As the shocked patrons of the bar watched, Harry lifted the pitcher to his mouth and drank the foul contents.

Adele giggled, and whispered to Ray, "You're nasty. I don't know how you're doing it, and I'm not sure I want to, but it's about time he got his comeuppance. He's hurt too many girls without reason."

Suddenly there was a loud groan from Harry. "Something wrong, Harry?" asked Ray.

"Ohmigod, " he answered, "I just shit myself." Sure enough, behind him and around his feet were several large round feces, covered with pudding-like fecal matter. Several of the patrons laughed.

"Don't worry, Harry, when you're done with your drink, you can clean the area up. Pete will bring you some paper towels to wrap your shit in so you can carry it home to dispose of. That's okay with you, isn't it?"

Harry just moaned and nodded. He couldn't imagine walking home with his hands full of shit for everyone to see. Ray sensed his concern and sent him a mental command, "Use your pants pocket, your right hand pocket."

A half hour later, Harry had finished his pitcher of piss, cleaned his shit from the floor, carefully stuffing each stool in to his pants pockets. He stood there, both hands firmly thrust deeply into the pockets of his pants, looking at Ray for permission to leave.

"Before you go, Harry, I have a quiz for you. Ready?" Harry nodded. "You're making out with a girl. Things are getting hot and heavy, her hands are in your pants, and yours in hers. Suddenly she stops and says she's had enough. What do you do?"

Harry swallowed and looked at the floor. "Zip up an go home."

"Very good. Same scene, except now you're both naked, you're between her legs, ready to slip your mini-schlonk into her very hot and very wet pussy. She yawns and says she's lost interest and wants to leave. What do you do?"

"Get dressed and drive her home?"

"Good man. Same scene. She finally has let you stick your needle dick into her hot box. You're pumping away like crazy, and she says stop. What do you do?"

"Stop and pull out."

"Do you really mean those answers, Harry, or are you just giving me what you think I want to hear?"

"I don't know how to answer that, Ray. I know I did wrong, and I'm truly sorry for what I did. If I could apologize to your sister, I would, but I'll stay away, like you told me to. I promise, I'll try to never hurt another woman." Ray scanned his brain. The swamp was gone. Harry was thinking clearly, and he was sincere.

He sent Harry a mental message, "Harry, you might want to think about leaving town. Nobody in this town will ever take you seriously again." Harry looked directly at him, and after a short hesitation, nodded.

"Okay, Harry, go home and get cleaned up." For the first time since he had left his house, there was softness in Ray's voice.

"The rest of you guys, I'm counting on you to spread the word. Anything else like this happens to my sisters or cousins, and I'm cousin to practically every woman in town, the guy will wish he was Harry this afternoon. Do you all understand?" Everyone looked surprised, but they all nodded their understanding.

As Ray drove back to his house, Priest suddenly appeared in the car, next to him. "That was some speech you made. What's behind it?"

Ray hesitated for a long moment. "I dunno. After a couple of fumbling attempts with girls, I found my way to be successful identifying who was interested in hooking up with me and getting them into bed. No hurt, no force, no foul.

"I've heard other guys, a fair number talking in the locker room at the club, in the bar, at parties. They'd be making out and the girl would start to resist. Rather than holding back and letting her catch up, which is all that may be necessary, they start to get forceful and pushy, giving the girl the message she no longer has a choice, it's give in or get hurt. I hate that attitude. I realized as I was working on Harry, I have a chance to change things."

"So you are going to become...what do they call it..the local SVU?" Ray could feel the priest looking at him. "You're going to become the sex police in your small town?" Ray turned to look at the Priest with a question on his face. "Keep your eyes on the road, son. What you are contemplating is the first step on the road to your own destruction. Using your abilities the way you just advertised will corrupt your soul. It precludes other people from exercising their free will.

"How many of the men you describe do you think were telling the absolute truth? Was it possible that their partners, for whatever reason, wanted that little bit of force, wanted to be ravished, albeit safely? Wanted to make their mate feel more manly? Did any of them complain or go to the police?

"Everyone, I saw in you and your sisters, knew about Harry and his tendency to get rough. That, and his not very impressive equipment, as you called it, probably explain his need for the woman Adele. He probably deserved what happened to him. My concern is with you. What were your true motives? Revenge? Retribution? Jealousy? Anger?"

"Some of all that, I guess. I know I was relieved when Harry said he was sorry for what had happened with Amy. When I first alerted him at the bar, there was a real adrenaline rush when I thought about what I was going to do, but once I got started, it wasn't fun at all. I didn't like what I was doing to Harry, or what was happening to me. It made me just like him. But I knew he needed to be dealt with, and I was the only one he would take it from.

"If we had tried to use the police, he would have found a way to blame Amy or me, or both of us. He's done that in the past, blamed his victims, and created enough doubt in people's minds that he's been able to avoid punishment. I could see that he was really sincere in the bar at the end. I'll have to wait and see how long it lasts."

As he turned into the drive at the farmhouse, he hit the horn to let Amy know he was home.

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers