Ray's Ring Ch. 05

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
3k words
4.62
70.2k
34

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part of a continuing story. Helpful if you read earlier parts first. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7

Part Five(Foreplay)

Amy met him at the door, throwing her arms around his neck and repeating the kiss she had given him in the bedroom earlier, just as briefly. She broke it and said, "Beth called. I wish I had been there

"So, you can read minds, huh. Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?" She grinned.

"Well, I did promise to help you find someone."

"How about the person I want?"

"Are you sure? It could get complicated if and when it gets known."

"Who's going to tell? Not me. You?"

"No, but the other two people who live in this house will probably find out."

"Hell, brother mine, they already know. Mom and I have been talking about it since I was fifteen and walked in on her and Dad. She told Dad, and he told me if it was what I really wanted, they would support us and explain the family situation to the church in town. Any other questions?"

"Only one. Why in hell have you waited so long? Every woman I've been with for the past five years sooner or later turns into you. I didn't realize it until today, but I know it's so." He reached out and pulled her into his arms and lowered his lips to hers. As she molded her body to his, he felt his erection rise, and her moan of pleasure told him she felt it, too.

"You know," she said, nuzzling her nose into his neck, "the folks won't be home until late Sunday afternoon. That's almost," pausing to count, "seventy three hours we have alone. I told Beth to keep Jake and his kids busy in town. She said she would, so do you wanna eat or eat me?"

"Damn, nothin' brazen about you, is there?"

"We girls do tend to stick together. She wanted to know if I'd share. Said she had talked to Adele after Harry left. Didn't say about what, but I've known Adele since our freshman year in high school. She's taught me a lot, especially about you," she said rubbing her nose on his and licking her lips. "So where, and I mean in which room, do we start, because we are going to start this afternoon." She pressed her hips into his and moved them side to side across his cock.

"You mean we haven't? Then I think real food can wait." He turned her, picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Unless you'd rather use yours for your first time," he said with a question in his voice.

"This is fine," she said, "We'll do the real sleeping in my room, in the dry bed." she added, smiling.

He laid her down on the bed and captured her mouth with his. As they explored each other's mouths, he began unbuttoning her shirt and removing it. Her firm C-size breasts stood up proudly on her chest, with no sag, the cherry red nipples erect and pointing directly at the ceiling as she lay on the bed.

After the shirt and bra were gone, he reached for the fastener on her waistband. She held his hands, and said "Your turn, Bare your chest, please, or do you want me to?"

He grinned at her, pleased at her forwardness. "What's your pleasure?"

"Why don't you just read my mind?"

He hesitated, searching for the words to explain his feelings. "That's like opening a present when you think you know what's inside. Not looking increases the adventure. We both know where we're going, so most of the adventure is in discovering the path, what pleases each other and turns us on. I'm going to be like a kid in a toy store because of how I feel about you. But I want to make it extra special for you, because of earlier, because it's your first time, our first time."

She reached up and pulled his face to hers, for a long tender kiss. "Thank you, brother mine." she whispered. She pulled his shirt out of his waistband and worked it up over his head, quickly followed by his tee shirt.

As she ran her hands over his torso and chest, they both moaned with pleasure. He bent down and kissed the valley between her breasts and slid his lips around to the bottom of her right breast, then up to lick around her areola, just missing it with his tongue. As she twisted, trying to make him touch it, he just moved with her, staying off the sensitive area. He heard her growl in frustration, and moved to her left breast, where he repeated the action.

"You bastard! Do my nipples!"

"Unh uh," he replied, sliding his lips and tongue back into her tit valley and running his tongue lightly over the skin between her breasts. He continued down her body to her navel, which he circled without moving his head, using his tongue the same way he might use his finger to caress the area. His stepsister gasped as he started, then started to giggle.

"Ooooh, that tickles," she laughed. "Stop, please, it's too much."

Leaving his tongue in contact with her belly, he stopped and looked up at her. "Hmmmh?" And quickly ran his tongue around the same path, causing her to laugh out loud and grab his head. She pulled him up over her and started kissing his face. "You rat, you're getting me so turned on, I can't stand it."

"Good," he said, sliding back down her body, positioning his face directly over her pubes. Even with her slacks still on, he could smell her arousal, and feel the heat from her box He placed his open mouth directly over the area where he judged her vaginal opening was located, and blew a small breath of air through the two layers of fabric covering her sex. It felt like someone using a hair dryer on her pussy. She groaned and lifted her hips up off the bed, arching her back so only her heels and shoulders were supporting her.

"Omigawd," she groaned, "what was that? I felt like I was on fire before, but that .....ooooohhh," as he did it again.

She felt his hands at her waistband again, and this time she let him remove the rest of her clothing. "About damn time, brother," she moaned, and then screamed as she felt his tongue ride from the bottom of her slit to her clitoris. And back down. His tongue continued down her right thigh, away from her heat. She moaned, "Noooooo, please, back up, kiss my clit again."

"In due time, little girl, in due time," she heard him say as he moved to her left knee and started a slow trail of kisses up the inside of her leg, his right hand spider walking up the inside of her right thigh.

"Noo, noo! Now!" she said, reaching for him, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him back to her needy quim. He reached up and disentangled her fingers from his head and blew a soft raspberry on her left thigh. She started, startled, and giggled. "What was that for?"

"Distracting me. Now I have to start all over again," he said, moving up to kiss her.

"No, no, I'll behave," she pleaded, pushing him back down between her thighs, "but, please hurry, damn you. I'm about ready to fuck the bed post."

He looked up at her, from his position between her thighs, with her knees spread as far as they could, through the separation between her breasts, and, grinning, asked, "Really, which one?"

And dove into her muff.

At the first touch of his tongue on her clit she came, hard. It was her first tongue induced orgasm, and the combination of the soft touch, moist heat, and the person of her lover combined to cause the most intense experience in her young life.

To anyone unfamiliar with the previous ten minutes of her life, it would have looked like a seizure, accompanied by a loud wail as it forced the air from her lungs. She went absolutely rigid,arched off the bed, her hips bucking against the source of sensation. She had no sense of time, he lost track, keeping up his caresses until his tongue became too tired to continue.

He pulled back, easing her back to the bed. He stood up and finished removing his clothes, then lay back down beside her. As he wrapped his arms around her, her eyes fluttered open. "Please tell me that was all real, that you didn't mentally manipulate me."

"No, sweet, that was all you, but you've given me an idea for the next time. Don't worry, it won't change a thing about your climaxing." He kissed her lips softly, and as he continued to place small tender kisses about her face, his lips just grabbing and tugging on her skin, asked if she were okay.

"Well, I'm not as ready to jump the bed post, but if you keep this up, I will be."

He smiled and rolled her on to her back. "This may hurt a little."

She shook her head. "A few years ago, when I was riding one of the horses, I had a sharp pain in my lower tummy, and when I got home, my panties were full of blood. Mom said I had received an early wedding present from the stables." They laughed together as he slowly entered her.

Even though the hymen was gone, because of her tightness, it took several short strokes before he was fully inside. He used the same technique to withdraw until his crown was at her opening. Then with a single stroke, he pushed all the way in. As she gasped at the pleasure, he withdrew again and repeated the combination of strokes. He was fully embedded in her. He gazed into her eyes, a question in his. She reached for him as she wrapped her legs around his hips. "Do it, lover, brother mine, fuck me silly." He did.

As he pumped his hips, moving in and out, he used his new mental powers and probed her mind, tracking her progress toward her first coital climax. That climax, although pleasurable, was nowhere near the intensity of her earlier orgasm. Ray was not yet ready to cum, so he kept pumping through her cumming.

As she neared her second coital climax, Ray sped up their perception of time, so everything that really took five to six minutes, seemed to happen in five to six seconds. Amy experienced that climax as an explosion of pleasure rapidly enveloping her whole body. Still Ray wasn't ready and continued pumping in and out of his step sisters hot, moist quim.

As her climax calmed down, Ray slowed their perception of time, so they perceived and experienced everything as if it were in slow motion. Amy was aware of each stroke, feeling each bump and wrinkle on Ray's penis moving inside her. She became aware of all of her body's reactions to his movements. She could feel his heart beating, feel his breathing in her ear, even his pulse against her back as he held her. His testicles as they bounced on her bottom. Her vaginal wall spasming and contracting, massaging Ray's shaft.

Similarly, Ray was totally aware of how his new lover was responding to all of the sensations he was causing her. He felt her vaginal muscles rippling against his cock as it moved in and out of her. Could feel her vaginal opening pinch his crown to keep it inside.

Deep in his testicles, he could feel the sperm start to roil and boil as they got ready for their journey. In the back of his knees, he felt the beginning of the tickle which signified the beginning of his climax. He felt it travel up the back of his thighs and enclose his balls, his prick grow in girth and length, his sister's recognition of his impending climax and the pressure on his hips and ass as she tightened her thighs around him.

As he started to come, he sensed the beginnings of her orgasm as well. Without realizing how he did it, he merged their perceptions, so each experienced the other's cumming as well as their own. Neither made it through the experience conscious.

Ray woke first. His cell phone was ringing. He extricated himself from Amy's legs and grabbed the phone from his pants pocket.

"This is Ray."

It was his sister, Beth. "Hey, Bro. You two okay? I've been calling since six o'clock, to see if you guys needed supper." Ray glanced at the window. It was dark out, at least eight-thirty.

"Umm, well we been kinda busy, and tired after the Harry experience."

"Couldn't have been too hairy, I know she shaves her pubes." Beth chuckled, "So, everything working out for you two?" Even though Beth couldn't see him, Harry blushed. Although he was far from prudish, he wasn't accustomed to discussing his sex life with his family, especially his sisters. She laughed again. "I'll take that as a yes, little brother."

Harry laughed at the familiar nick name. Beth was only a year older, and since he had been thirteen, he had been at least two inches taller. Beth was now six inches shorter than he. "Seriously, Ray, you and I have to talk about what you did with Harry this afternoon. Not so much what, but how. I know our sister has some plans of her own for you two this weekend, but we should talk before the folks get home."

"Ahh...mmm...Okay, I guess. Can you get away from Jake and Ellen and the kids for a couple of hours tomorrow, and come out for lunch. Maybe around two. We should be ready for a break and a meal by then."

Beth laughed, loudly. "You think so, huh? I'll be there, but knowing my little sister, I'm not sure you're gonna be ready for anything but a nap."

Ray glanced at Amy, who had awakened. Her smile said she had heard her sister's comments. She reached for the phone, her bare breasts bouncing, invitingly, "Now, Beth, don't disparage our brother like that. If he keeps up like he did today, he may wear me out by midnight."

"You little snot, don't you dare hang up yet; you have to share.... stories at least."

"Tomorrow, Beth. Good night. Don't let the dil-do bite." and she turned off the phone. "What's up? Why is she coming out tomorrow?"

"She said we need to talk about how I handled Harry before Mom and Dad get home."

"Oh, yeah, I'd like to hear that, too. She didn't mention sharing, though, huh?" she asked with a sly grin.

"No, she didn't. And if there are going to be many more times like this last one, I'm not sure I'll survive you. You okay?"

"MMMhm. What the hell did you do to us? My job at the doctor's office lets me hear a lot of women talk about their sex lives, and no one has ever described anything like that. Once in a while, some woman, when she's been a long time without, will describe a climax like the one when you licked me, and most, like the first one when you were in me. But I've never heard anyone say anything about something even remotely like that last one.

"It was like I could feel every hair around your shaft rubbing me, your glans hitting every square centimeter in my vagina. And when you came, I could feel it inside of you moving from the base of your penis and then each individual drop of semen splashing on the walls of my vagina and cervix.

And when my orgasm hit, it was like I was being inundated with waves of pleasure. Remember that time we went to the ocean and swam in the waves. It was like that, and just seemed to go on and on and on. And it was like I could feel all of that like I was you and me at the same time. I know nobody has ever mentioned that. So talk, brother mine."

"Well, umm, hmm, yeah. I guess I did sort of help us along a bit. I didn't mess with the first two climaxes you had. Those were strictly normal, entirely you. The next one, I sort of have the ability to change how we experience time, can speed it up or slow it down. Your third climax, just before it happened, I speeded it up, that's why it felt like it was over and done before it even got started. It was probably really a lot like your second one.

"The last one, I'm not sure just what happened. I had slowed us down, so everything seemed to take longer. That's why your perceptions of all the sensations were so much sharper. You had time to become aware of them. I don't know how we were able to merge our perceptions. I'll have to ask my ring advisors."

"Who?"

"My telepathy ability is tied to this ring," he said, holding up his hand. "As long as I have it on, I can read other peoples' minds, influence how they act, even move small objects. I used the power to check your progress toward orgasm so I knew when to change our perceptions of time. There are three guys who I can call on who are supposed to help me learn about its powers. They told me how to handle Harry."

"Okay...I guess. Next time, just let me know if you're going to manipulate us. That's the right word, but it should be something else, like mind-ulate or something. What ever, come back to bed. It's time for me to practice my oral skills." She patted the bed, with a wide, inviting smile.

julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers