Ray's Ring Ch. 08

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
3.8k words
4.65
54.8k
23

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part of a continuing story. Helpful if you read earlier parts first. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7

Part 8 (Ellen enjoys payback; a bad news, good news day)

Ellen stood at the kitchen window of her two story house. She was alone, her five and seven year old sons gone for the day with their aunt Beth. As they left, Beth had given her a hug and told her to have a good time and to enjoy the day. She wondered if Beth had any idea what she had planned.

Her breath caught in her throat as she heard the truck pull into their driveway and around to the back of the house. She watched her husband's younger brother exit the cab and start for the back door.

She marveled at the difference between him and his brother, her husband, Jake. Jake was only an inch taller than Ray, but 25 or 30 pounds heavier. He was built like a wrestler, and often moved like one, stamping and stomping his way around the house and yard. Ray, although not a small man, looked and moved like a dancer.

Yet the two could work side by side, sun to sun and finish together without either ever lagging the other. As much as she loved Jake, she had to admit, there had been many times over the fifteen years she'd been with him, she had secretly wondered how it would be making love with Ray. As she watched him come up on the porch, she felt herself open and moisten.

As he entered the kitchen, she started to lose her nerve. How could she ask him to do this for her, with her? What if he refused?

Ray saw her standing by the sink, gazing out the window. Not quite petite at five six, 130 pounds, her 34C bust was well balanced by a nice round bubble butt set off by a slim waist which had not been affected by having two kids. And legs that went, as they say, all the way to the floor.

He walked up behind her, and, putting his arms around her waist, gave her a brotherly kiss on the cheek. "Amy said to say hello. This box you have to move? It wouldn't be this one would it?" he asked sliding his hand down over her belly and pubes, into the space between her legs.

She caught her breath sharply as she felt his hand moving, and when it reached its destination, she turned in his arms and kissed him, mouth open, tongue attacking. After a minute or two of the most passionate kiss she had had in a long time, she pulled away. His hand had stayed in position. With his other arm around her waist, he picked her up by the crotch. Her arms went around his neck, her legs, around his hips. "Do you need any directions?" she asked.

"Only where and how long," he said nuzzling the side of her neck.

She hesitated a second before answering. "The guest room, that would be best. Jake knows what we're doing. He shouldn't have to know it happened in his bed."

Ray nodded. "We could go to the farm. Nobody is going to be there until Amy gets home around six. And it's only five minutes away."

Ellen smiled. "You wouldn't mind? What about Amy, would she."

"Amy's instructions to me today were to fuck your brains out, which I fully intend to do. Now where, and how long?"

Ellen leaned in for another tongue wrestling kiss. "The farm, until the cows come home."

Ray lay on his back, Ellen resting on top of him, her pussy engorged with his still erect prick. Their first coupling had occurred in the living room, on the same couch where Harry had attacked Amy. The second, on the staircase as they had made their way to his bedroom. They were now recovering from their third frantic fuck, and had been at the farm for less than an hour. "And I thought the sisters were insatiable. How has Jake survived this long?"

Ellen lifted her head so her chin rested on his chest, her pixie-ish face alight with a broad smile. "I wasn't always like this, and for a long time when I was sick, I couldn't even jack him off, I got so tired. Right now, I'm just making up for lost time.

"And today is to make up for all the times I was tempted to screw you and didn't." She bent her head down and started licking and nibbling on his nipples. "Beth said something about asking you about slow motion sex; what's that?"

Ray groaned. "Don't you women keep any secrets about your sex lives?"

Ellen grinned. "Only if it's out of the family, and since the whole town is related to some degree, it seems, I guess the answer is no. So what is slow motion sex?"

As he began to gently thrust up into her, Ray answered, "The same power I used to help you, it gives me the ability to change how I and the people I am in contact with experience, or perceive, the passing of time." Ellen noticed how his speech became slower and lower in pitch.

She also began to be aware of how her vaginal muscles were rippling as his penis moved in her. She became aware of his heartbeat against her breast, and the sensual rubbing of her nipples against his chest as his thrusts moved her on his body. She could feel every bump and vein on his cock as it moved in her. She felt him tilt her face back to his and then his tongue invading her mouth, and fucking it like a mini cock.

She couldn't begin to estimate how long the sensations went on before she was aware of the beginning of an orgasm starting around her quim, and slowly spreading to warm the surrounding area.

As she tried to move faster, to increase the friction to trigger her climax, Ray altered their perceptions even more, so that, while she was aware she was moving faster and faster, it felt like she was slowing down.

She became aware of the wave like motions her vaginal walls were making, massaging his cock as it plunged in and out of her pussy. She could feel him stimulating her G-spot, seeming to take forever to pass it and then return. She felt her climax begin to erupt and all of her muscles, spasm.

She could feel herself scream, but it was so low and so slow, there was no sound. She could see the droplets of sweat fly off Ray as he bounced beneath her, and became aware of his cock becoming larger in girth and length in her, as his semen began to travel the length of his member and discharged into her heated vaginal cavern. She could feel every drop splash on her spasming walls and run down to pool at the opening being savaged by Ray's rigid rod.

As her climax started to abate, Ray slowly restored their perception of time to normal. Ellen felt the final spasms of her orgasm normally. She stayed on Ray's chest catching her breath.

Suddenly, she raised her fist and brought it down like a hammer on his collar bone. "God damn you," she cried. "Damn you damn you damn you," she repeated and started crying. Ray quickly scanned her mind to discover the problem. As he did, he found something more disturbing.

He wrapped his arms around her and rolled to the side, cradling her. He bent down and started giving her small kisses around her face. "Hey, it'll be alright. This doesn't have to be the last time you're able to enjoy love like this. This doesn't need to be our only time together. It can even be possible for you to share it with Jake."

At that , her head came up, a puzzled angry look on her face. "How would that be possible?"

"A threesome, or foursome, with Beth or me, or both of us, or with Amy as the fourth, with either of us. I know both would be willing. Or just the two of us together again. Beth would be willing to make it up to Jake, and so would Amy, We'd just have to get him to see them as something other than non-fuckable sisters." Ray laughed, and a second later, Ellen giggled.

"You promise? To do that to someone, and make them think it is the only time they'll ever experience it is the acme of cruelty"

"No, little sister. There's much worse."

"Did you know that you're pregnant? And some of the sheathing around the nerves in the area of your uterus is deteriorating?"

Ellen's face became a mask of terror. "No!" She could barely get the word out. Ray's arms went around her and held her tightly to his chest. As he stroked her hair and back, he felt her relax. "Can you tell how bad, how wide spread the demyelinization is?"

"No, but it looks like it's just beginning. Any idea how far along you might be?"

Ellen held up her had and started counting "Friday, Saturday, ..."

"In the hospital??" His laughter roared through the house. "How did you get my super conservative brother to do that? Hell, he used to complain when you wanted the lights left on."

"I just took off that awful robe, laid back and told him to hurry," she recounted and smiled. "Can you help again?"

"Probably, but I'm afraid it may be an auto-immune reaction to the embryo. It will have to go."

"Is that the cruelty you were referring to?"

"Partly. I can see it's a girl."

A sob escaped from Ellen, and tears followed. "Oh, no!" She buried her face in Ray's chest and he let her cry it out. As the sobs and tears began to abate, he rolled her onto her back and began to gently kiss her face, bussing away the tears. "There may be a way. Do you have any close female relatives, close by, other than the third and fourth cousins every one in this town seems to have?"

She shook her head."Then we'll have to hope Jake's and my relationship to the girls is close enough that we can make it work."

"What are you talking about?"

"Along with mind reading and distorting time, I can also move some small items, as long as I am certain of where they're gonna go. Watch," and he pointed at his dresser. As she watched , flabbergasted, she saw one of his cologne bottles raise up and start for the bed. About half way there it reversed course and sat itself down on the opposite corner of the dresser. Ellen looked at him in amazement. "How...What...How...Why...." She stammered.

He held up his hand and showed her the ring. "I found this the day Harry attacked Amy. It has some sort of ability to focus thoughts like a laser. It's how I handled Harry in the bar, and how I repaired your nerves.

"I might, and I have to emphasize might, be able to move the embryo from your uterus to Beth or Amy's, if they're willing. Or Mom, she's still young enough. It would be better if our ......or Aunt Ginny, our real mom's sister. Mom and Dad are staying with her in Pine Bluff. In terms of consanguinity, she's the closest female relative either of us have. And she's not much older than Mom. We can call her this evening."

Ellen pushed him onto his back. "You're not shitting me now are you, trying to make me feel better? You think this might work? Really?" She was straddling his hips, her slit positioned directly over his flaccid cock.

"I don't know if any of it will work, to be frank. There is so fucking much that can go wrong with it. But the alternative is that one of you will certainly die. And if the disease morphs into the aggressive type, you both may. It's the only chance there is.

"We'll need to catch Ginny at the height of her fertility, when her uterus is primed to accept embryos, And I have to learn how to detach your little girl so she can be moved, and then get her into Ginny's ripe box. Should be a snap, donchathink?"

"You stinker." Ellen laughed. "You're right, of course. I'll get to my doctor tomorrow, to see if there is something that can be done to slow down the deterioration."

She began to slide to and fro on his cock. "Now this morning you said something about fucking my brains out. And all you've done is add to the reasons I'm going to need to thank you for. When are you going to stop fucking around and start fucking me?"

"Why don't you bring that pussy up here so I can kiss it and get it ready for an experience that will make your last climax feel like a walk through the barnyard."

"Unh, you want to kiss me where? Nobody's ever done that to me, Ray. I'm not sure, I mean it's all dirty, especially after you've cum in it three or four times."

"D'you take Jake in your mouth after he cums?" She nodded. "It's no different, so you let me worry about my cum in your pussy, okay." She nodded, hesitantly. As she moved up his body, he lifted her and turned her around into the 69 position. She gingerly lowered her quim to his mouth.

At the first touch of his tongue on her labia, she squealed and started to pull away. Ray pulled her back down and started licking her cunny from bottom to clit and back, first rapidly, then slowing down the strokes so that she felt the drag on each one. Then using his tongue as a pointer, he separated her outer lips and drew her inner labia into his mouth, causing a long, low moan. When his pointed tongue entered her secret tunnel, he felt her push down on his face as she tried to take more.

He reached up and pushed her head down toward his engorging shaft. She quickly realized his intent, and engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth, and started caressing it with her tongue.

As she started working on his crown, Ray moved his area of operation to her clit. His tongue started its migration to the top of her slit. Under the skin he found the hard rod he was searching for–the hidden part of her clitoris. He closed his mouth over the rod and sucked it inside, where he began lashing it with his tongue.

He heard and felt Ellen squeal. Then she began to try to shake him loose, only succeeding in multiplying the sensation as she helped him increase the frequency of contact.

Ray recognized he was close to cumming, and recognized the signs of increasing arousal and impending climax in his lover. He slowly entered her mind and linked it with his. Suddenly Ellen was aware of several changes in the sensations she was feeling.

It was as if she were two people, one sucking a cock and getting her pussy masterfully eaten, the other sucking on a clit and getting a great blowjob. Then she was aware of not only her own approaching orgasm, and also of the one about to explode in her mouth, but she felt the roiling in the balls attached to the cock she was working and knew heshe was about to explode, and sensed all the tightening and tension in her body as sensed by her lover.

And suddenly her brain was exploding as both orgasms overloaded her sensory capability. She was aware of the spasms wreaking her body, and the cock guysering in her mouth as she struggled to keep up with her swallowing and gulping.

She lay there, in the 69 position while she caught her breath. Slowly, she lifted her leg over Ray's head and moved to straddle him. "You motherfucker!!" she growled, "You are in so freakin much trouble! If I had known about that, I would have been fucking you into the ground before you got out of junior high school. What did you do to us?" She lifted herself onto his still hard cock and lowered herself to take him in. She reveled in the full feeling in her vagina. She tightened and relaxed her pussy walls as Ray answered.

"Uhh, I guess the simplest explanation is that I linked our awareness of each other's orgasms. It's something I learned to do last week."

"Uh Huh, I'm sure. Is that what you did to Amy and Beth over the weekend?" More pulsing.

"Partly." He moaned as he felt another climax start behind his knees.

"Partly, you mean there's more like that?" She felt his member begin to enlarge in her.

"No, not like that. Ohmigod, I'm gonna..." And he did. "I introduced them to anal sex.," he continued.

Ellen wrinkled her nose. "No, thank you. If you don't mind, I'll pass on that. It hurts too much."

Then she smiled, "That's why Beth walked so weirdly."

"Is that your only objection, the pain?"

"Isn't that enough? There's no way anything that hurts that much can be pleasurable to either party. It's certainly the major objection. Why?"

"I can eliminate the pain, if you want to try it."

"Maybe some other time. I've already had too many new experiences, and too much to absorb. I don't need a prick up my ass to boot. Thongs are bad enough." She laughed. "What time is it? I should be getting home for the kids soon." She leaned down to hug and kiss him..

"Thank you. For the other afternoon, for telling me about the baby, and for discovering the relapse and offering to help with it, and especially for today. I can truly say this was the best sex I have ever had. And I'll deny you to hell if you ever tell Jake." she said with a short laugh.

"Don't worry. I'll never even tell him today happened. And remember, this doesn't have to be the beginning and the end. Both girls are open to threesomes, and Beth can do the time thing. And sometime soon, so will Amy.

"I was going to tell you about the conversation Amy and I had, and I'm sure Beth will agree. If anybody becomes unable to perform their spousal duties, their partner will have access to anyone else in the family for relief. So, if you were unable to meet Jake's needs for some reason, then either Beth or Amy would fill in for you. Same way, if Jake isn't available for any reason, and you need help, just call me. And if, for some reason, Amy needed assistance, she would go to Jake.

"She has talked about involving Mom and Dad, too, but I don't know. We'll have to see."

Ellen put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. When they parted, she said "Count me in. How do we convince your brother?"

"I guess we could hit him over the head and have the girls rape him. Think he might enjoy that?" Ray joked. Ellen cocked her head and thought a moment.

"Don't know about him, but I wouldn't mind being double teamed by them." She gave him a quick peck and started picking up her clothes, scattered from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"You little hussy! Want me to tell them?"

"Don't you dare! I'm a respectable married woman! Well, maybe not so respectable anymore." she laughed. "Come on, take me home."

On the ride home, she sat with her knees folded up on the seat, cuddled up to Ray, her head on his shoulder, his arm around her. Both were lost in their own thoughts.

Beth was just pulling up to the house with the kids when they drove in. She was surprised at the sense of dejection and despair coming from the couple after what she had expected to be a joyous day. She had had a marvelous three days sharing Ray with her sister.

She sent a questioning probe to Ray, who simply shook his head and answered, 'later.."

He looked at her, then smiled and asked, "Do you guys need supper? I'm hungry as a bear, and I'm up for some carry out chicken. I'll pick up Amy and the chicken, while you all get the table ready. Oke?"

Ellen and Beth both smiled, as the boys cheered at the idea. Beth looked at Ellen. "Would you mind if I went with him. There's something Amy said I had to ask him. Alone."

Ellen raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm. One of those question, huh. Best done out of earshot of these two, then. Sure, go ahead. I got this covered."

Before they were out of the driveway, Beth was probing him. He let her in. "Omigod! NO!" she screamed silently, and burst into tears. Ray reached over and pulled her to his side.

"What are you going to do?" She asked him, not having gone beyond the bad news with her probe.

"There is a possibility. Let's wait for Amy, so I only have to go over it once. Mmmh, open up, " he said, indicating he wanted her to drop her mental guard. When he sensed it was down, he sent her the plan about sex surrogates he and Amy and he and Ellen had discussed. "What do you think?" he asked.

"I think it's fucking brilliant. Pun intended," she laughed. "But what about Jake? He's so fixed on us as sisters, he'd fuck you first." He sent her the joke of a plan he had presented Ellen, and her response. "Do you think she would, really?"

"Right now the only limit she has is anal, and she indicated that, with some pain management, even that's not completely off the table. But, back to Jake. We could leave him his Riverton chippie, but I'm afraid that would really hurt Ellen, even though she's tolerated it for so long already. " They were at Amy's office. As he pulled into the parking lot, he asked, "Ideas?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,072 Followers
12