Ray's Ring Ch. 11

Story Info
A mind control adventure involving incest, ETs, and war.
7.6k words
4.74
44.3k
27

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers

Ray does step mom, biological mom, step sister, and sis in law. Wore me out writing it. Enjloy. jb7

PART 11-A (Carolyn's gifts)

The sun was just setting as Ray stepped out of his shower. He heard his bedroom door open and close, and then the snick of the inside lock being set. Toweling his back, he stepped into his bedroom. The vision he saw there took hie breath away.

Carolyn was standing by the door, leaning against it, her left foot against the door so that her knee was bent, separating the front of her robe, revealing the fact she was naked under the robe. Her naturally platinum blonde hair was piled on top of her head, restrained by a series of bands so that it resembled the hairdos pictured on ancient Greek art, with the stray tendrils framing her face. Unusual in a natural blonde, her brown eyes were so dark against her fair skin, they looked like liquid chocolate. With just a touch of make-up to highlight her cheeks and lips, she looked ravishing. As Ray gazed at her, she stepped away from the door, letting her robe fall behind her. He noted that her bush was nearly invisible against her skin, and completely untrimmed. Her breasts, large as they were, stood firm on her chest, pale pink nipples erect. As she approached him, she said, "I hope you don't mind that I locked the door. I wanted our first mating to be private. Just for us."

She reached for him, one arm around his neck, drawing him in for a kiss, the other reaching for his staff. As they kissed, Ray slid one hand between them, to caress her breast, the other went around her waist, and slipped down to stroke her buttock. Their soft moans signaled their mutual enjoyment of the other's efforts.

Without a word, Ray picked Carolyn up and carried her the short distance to his bed. Without putting her down, he stepped into the bed on his knees, and made his way to the center of the king size bed. While still engaged in a kiss, he positioned her on her back, then started a line of kisses from her mouth to her breasts.

"Unless you need it, that's not necessary. I want, I need you in me now," she said, pulling him over her. "Nothing fancy, none of the speeded up or slow motion screwing I've heard the girls and Ginny talking about. Just a straight forward fuck, fast and deep, that's all I want right now. Later, when we're sure I'm pregnant, we can try some of the fancy stuff, okay?"

Ray looked down at her, and smiled. "Okay, Mom, you're the boss." He lifted his hips, and moved them, searching for her opening. He felt her hand grasp and guide him.

"There. Now, in me." She moaned as she felt him enter her and continued as he pushed in until there was no more to push. He kissed her again, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, so that he was supported by his elbows. Slowly, he began the rhythmic stroke to let her accommodate to his size. Her legs moved up to encircle his hips, and he felt her begin to return his thrusts. Soon the room was filled with the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh, and the raspy breathing of a couple approaching mutual orgasm.

"Yes, that's it, right there, yes....yes..don't stop ...yesyesyes.....faster now...yeeeeeessssssssssss....omigawdYessssss!" Her climax was punctuated by Ray's own rhythmic expulsion of semen into her core. He collapsed onto her chest, and rolled to the side. Their lips met in another passionate kiss.

"That was delightful," he whispered, nibbling at her ear.

She giggled. "You were great. It's a good thing you've already promised yourself to Amy and Beth, or there'd be a serious battle in this house for the right to share your bed, and I'm afraid your father, as good and as tolerant as he is, would be left alone too many nights. It often happens when an alpha is found in a house not headed by a senior alpha.'

She tightened her legs and pulled his chest into hers. "I suppose we should get down to ceremony business, but I'm not sure what I have to teach you. I was never assigned a specific duty in the colony, like Ginny as the keeper of the history and rolls, or Diane, as a healer."

"You have a talent, a skill, I'm sure I'm going to need, and I'm going to have to pass it on soon to one of the new alpha fems. When ever one of us, Jake, Beth, Amy or me, were about to get into trouble beyond our ability, you or Dad were always there to help or to guide us away from the problem. One time when I asked you how you knew, you just joked and called it Mom vision. I learned from Ginny last night some members of the colony have an ability called foresight, the ability to see the near term future, and also see some ramifications, or possible outcomes of our reactions to what we see happening. Is that your Mom vision?"

"God, Ray, I had forgotten all about it. Most mothers have it, to one degree or another. Some develop it based on experience with their kids, and some of the colony are born with it. It's been so long since I've needed it. Mine only seemed to work around issues with you four. I was never able to see my future, or Tom's, only yours, you kids, and only a few hours at best. If you think it'll help you, how do I transfer or bestow it on you?"

He grinned, "You already have. While we were taking our pleasure, I accessed your skill bank and got what I needed." His smile faded, and he grew sober faced.

"I need to get personal for a bit. Did you and Dad ever use any kind of contraception?"

"Sort of. Why?"

"Sort of? What kind of answer is that? You did or you didn't." He smiled again, taking the sting out of his words. "Were'nt you worried about getting pregnant again. I remember hearing that you had a very difficult time with Amy."

She blushed. "Tom and I talked before we got married, and he volunteered to get a reversible vasectomy, in case we changed our minds. We both felt four children were enough, especially since it was two of each. Why do you ask?"

"One of the things about being the alpha alpha that freaked me out was hearing that I needed to get all the women capable of bearing children preggers, with the exception of Diane, since she's my biological mother. Don't misunderstand, Mom, I love you, and this was one of the greatest times I've ever had, and I'm looking forward to doing it again as soon as possible, but the idea of you bearing my child instead of Dad's just seemed weird.

"While I was taking care of business, I scanned you to see how close to your fertile period you were, and I discovered that Dad didn't need any kind of vasectomy. Your uterus is tipped, closing it so much eggs can't get in to develop. That's probably why your periods are so painful."

"You've noticed?" She looked at him, the disappointment plain on her face. What he said had made sense to her.

"Does that mean this is our only time?"

"Not by a long shot. With Jake gone, and me tied up with overseeing the colony, I can justify sending Dad on long business trips, and training seminars, so you can always request relief. And as a member of the family, who are they going to send to you?" Her answer was to clamp her Kegel muscles on his shaft, stimulating him to erection. "Are you ready to try some of the fun stuff we've discovered?"

"Honestly, son, much as I love to fuck, I'm just a plain vanilla missionary girl. The girls' father liked to play around with linking us, and while it was interesting, it just seemed to get in the way of me really enjoying the sex." She saw a flash of disappointment briefly in his eyes. "I guess, though, I could try it once more with my favorite alpha male."

Ray kissed her deeply, forging the link. When it was in place, he began moving in his mother. As soon as he moved, she was aware of multiple sensations on several levels, and they became more complex as Ray manipulated their perceptions of time. Before they were done, Ray had come in his mother twice, and she had come on his cock five times, each bigger and more powerful than the ones which had preceded it. The last one had caused her to faint.

Ray was not in much better shape. He rolled off her, and got up to go into the bathroom. After draining his bladder, he got a warm, wet washcloth and returned to his bed. As he was wiping his stepmother's face, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you two okay in there?" It was Diane.

"Yeah, I think the last orgasm may have been a bit much for Mom."

"That'd be a first."

"Go to hell, Di," smiled Carolyn, coming back to consciousness.

"Come with me, Car?"

"Under the circumstances, that's an interesting proposal." The two women laughed. "Di, this guy'll short circuit all your buttons and blow your mind. Why don't you come in and take over the rest of my night. He really has worn me out." Turning to Ray, she continued, "Bill, the girls' dad, didn't have any idea of what he was doing. That was lovely, and I'll be looking forward until next time. I love you, my son, and lover."

PART 11-B (Diane's turn)

Diane came into the room, a look of concern evident on her face. She had heard the last statements by Carolyn. As Carolyn started to leave, Diane asked her to stay. Carolyn looked at her, and said, "Come talk to me when you're finished."

Diane looked at Ray. "I had a feeling we shouldn't have let her lock us out. She was always vulnerable around alphas, willing to do anything to please them. There was even some question about the paternity of the girl's. Car maintains they're Billy's, but they were joined for three years before Beth came along, and there's what, five years between the girls. Those are the kinds of time spans that made an alpha's mouth water, especially with a woman as attractive as Car is.

"Be careful with her. You can use her, steal her from your father if you aren't careful, and create the kind of situation which nearly destroyed the colony a few years ago when bands of young alphas would roam the countryside looking for women alone.

"You and Amy should think about moving into town, get away from Tom and Carolyn. You could take Ellen and Beth with you. Tom and Car could keep the house, and he could lease the farm or let it out to sharecroppers. He has enough money so that would suffice for them. You don't need to make a decision now. But soon.

"Ginny told me there's trouble coming. Do you want to carry out our part of the ceremony, or would you rather get some sleep?"

"Will you spend the night with me, so we can talk, and sleep sleep? Then in the morning, we can do the ritual thing."

"That'll be fine. Why don't you go get a shower. I imagine you feel all sticky. Car used to have that effect on her lovers."

"Did she have a lot?"

"Let's just say she was an enthusiastic and willing participant in the Spring fertility rites, and the Fall Harvest Celebration, and..."

"I get the picture. How did she and Dad get together?"

"Later, go wash."

That night, in telepathic conversation, Ray learned his family's history, how Diane's seizures manifested, that Diane and Ginny were both moving to be closer to him and what they were referring to as his harem (maybe even join it, ha ha), some more about his power to confer abilities to the women of the colony, and how that happened.

He also learned that his mother had left the family because there was some evidence that the hunters were specifically targeting her, so she left to protect the family. In that conversation, he learned how the hunters operated, and how they could be identified before they located any of the adepts.

He discussed the special abilities he wanted to give to each of the girls, and was happy to learn she agreed, especially about Ellen becoming a Seer, and making Amy his fem equivalent, as well as a personal advisor, much the same way he was using Diane now.

"Are you tired," she asked as the sky started to show light.

"Not really, why?"

"Car's not the only woman who gets turned on by alpha males. When Tom and I were first married, after Jake was born, I was a member of the security council. It was made up of a number of alpha fems and males. Discussions were frequently hot and heavy about how to deal with the hunters. The more spirited the discussion, the thicker the air with pheromones and the scent of arousal. More often than I like to admit, those meetings would devolve into a mass group fuck, excuse my french, but that's all it was. Just a way to release the tension and arousal which the meetings generated. There is a very good chance you are the result of one of those meetings. I'd go home and immediately jump Tom after a meeting, but there were a few uncomfortably close to my fertile peak.

"And our talk tonight has had the same effect. Laying here in bed with you, talking and planning like this, has me horny as hell. So if you're not too tired, I have a request."

Ray grinned, "Yes."

She leaned in and kissed him, engaging his tongue. "Show me the slow motion fuck."

"Mmmmmmm. You sure? That's what did Carolyn in."

"I'm sure. Maybe I'll do you in."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Only if you want it to be. I thought of it as a semi-promise to make our first time memorable."

"First time? Is that a promise?"

The kiss and nature of their conversation had Ray erect and ready, pre-cum starting to drip from his slit. Diane reached for him and smiled. She shifted herself toward him, sliding her leg over his hip. As he entered her, she pushed him onto his back so that she straddled his hips, and slid down his shaft, embedding him in her.

"We share a little bit more genetic material than the others you've been with this week, but even with that, if I got pregnant by you, the child would be healthy, and more than likely would inherit your native abilities, and mine. He could very likely succeed you as the alpha alpha. His biggest challenge would come from your child with Amy. We'll have to watch the timing of your conceptions with us so one's a fem. As a team, as a couple, they would be so formidable as to be invincible."

"Uhhh, Mom, are you telling me to get you with child?"

"That's a quaint way to put it, but yes. The hunters were after me because they learned I was the alpha of alpha fems. They were out to eliminate the leadership of the colonies. We have the opportunity now to re-establish the governance of the colonies, and force the hunters back to wherever they came from.

"While our children grow, I can teach Amy what she'll need to know to use her abilities for the good of the colony, and to stand in for you when you're not available."

"So the talk about making this a memorable fuck..."

"Was absolutely true. I'm so horny for a good fuck I can practically taste it. It's been more than a few years since I've done this. But don't hold back because of that. Give it to me, hard and fast."

"Uhhh, Mom, you're on top, you're in control of speed and pressure, and depth, too. Unless you want to change positions."

"Told you it had been a while. No, no, I'll stay here a bit and get used to having a nice cock buried in me again. Has anybody told you yet, you have a very nice cock, long, thick, but not too thick, with a nice helmet. I'm glad we decided to leave your foreskin on. It feels nice sliding back and forth on you. Should help to keep you more sensitive, too. Oh oh! I'm beginning to feel a tingle I haven't had in a while. Ogod, here it comes!! Owwwwwwwwwww!! Yesssss!! Noooowwwwww!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooohhhhohohohohohohhooh." She fell forward on his chest. "Oh, Lordy. I haven't ever come that quickly. Maybe we better practice some more before you do that slomo thing with me.

"How are you? Do you need...."

"Don't worry, love. We'll take care of me with the ritual fucks."

She smiled at the plural.

Ray woke from their joint nap feeling like his bladder was about to burst. He extricated himself from his mother's legs and arms and slid out of bed. As he drained his kidneys, he heard Di get up and patter into the bathroom. When he was done she sat and repeated his actions. While she was attending to her needs, he started the shower. "Join me?" he asked her.

A wide smile was her answer. They entered the shower together and stood under the water, their arms around each other, heads forehead to forehead, simply enjoying the closeness. "Your warning about Carolyn?"

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna have to be careful of you, too. Otherwise, Amy may shoot both of us."

Diane pulled away, a look of shock and dismay on her face. "Oh Ray, don't even think about that. After today, I'll find some beta in town..."

"Shhh. You'll do no such thing. I'm sorry, I was just teasing you. You are a remarkable woman, extremely sexy and a joy to be with. While Amy is physically clearly Carolyn's daughter, personality wise, it's as if you raised her. You two are very much alike. Besides being perpetually horny, you're both bright, fun to be around, no nonsense, caring, beautiful people. You must have had to threaten Tom to make him leave."

"You have a bit of a nasty streak, don't you?" she said, grinning.

"It's been mentioned," he smiled back. He grabbed the soap and washcloth and began preparing the cloth. When it was ready, he began to softly wash Di's back, his arms around her. As he moved down her back, and over the full, flat globes of her fanny, she gave a small moan of pleasure.

"Mmm, I've missed this. Sharing innocent intimate moments with someone. Having someone touch me because they wanted to, not because they were paid to.

"You may be teasing, but you're also right. Your first responsibility for sex, for intimacy and love is to Amy. The rest of us will have to respect that." She looked at him, grinning, "After all, there are six of us and only one of you. You will need an occasional day of rest."

He moved the soapy rag around to wash the front of her shoulders. "Maybe I should let you finish?" he grinned.

"No, no. just keep doing what you're doing. Meanwhile, I'll start down here," she said, taking hold of his member, stroking it with soapy hands, pushing his foreskin back to wash the head. Ray left the washrag on her shoulder and let his hands move down to soap her breasts, feeling her nipples grow erect as his palms glided over them. "Mmm, so nice. So nice."

"Which?" he asked, "this," caressing her nipples, "or this," making his cock bounce in her hand.

"Mm-hmm," she answered, kissing him, sucking on his lower lip, opening his mouth for her tongue. She leaned back slightly, letting the water rinse away the suds on the fronts of their bodies, then leaned back toward him, drawing him to her slit. She slid her right leg up around his hip, opening herself to his shaft. As she entered him into her waiting quim, she gave another quiet moan. "Softly, gently. This will just be foreplay for what is coming." She pushed her hips forward, engulfing all of him. "Nice, so nice. No wonder Ginny was so impressed by you. You are probably the biggest any of us older wenches have ever had. Let's finish washing and get out of here and back to bed. We've got some serious love making to do."

Back in bed, Di was getting into her fuck me now position when she saw Ray lowering his head to her thighs. About the instant she felt his tongue lick her thigh, and she started to object, she felt the linking process begin. Even with the minimal link, she was aware, not only of the tongue on the inside of her thigh, but also of the scent of the soap and of her pussy, the feel of her smooth skin and the very beginning of the stubbled regrowth of hair on her legs. As she moaned out "nooo," she felt the change in the hair as he moved up the inside of her thigh, and she was aware on several levels as he started his hand doing a spiderwalk up the other leg. "Oh god, you're going to make me like this, aren't you?" she whimpered.

"Would you rather I didn't?" he asked, running his tongue up the groin line between her thigh and her abdomen. Surreptitiously, he released the links, while he increased her sensitivity, a talent he had picked up from Carolyn without her knowing she had passed it on.

julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers